毕竟,我们是表之乡。
7.It’s even better than I thought it would be.
事情比我想象的要好得多。
8.They go out of their way to make me feel at home.
他们花尽心血让我感觉不到拘束。
9.Although I still make lot s of mistakes, it doesn’t bother me like it used to.
尽管我经常出一些错,但它不像过去那样打扰我。
10. I thought that was pretty strange at first, but now I’m used to it.
开始,我想那是太奇怪了,但是现在我已经习惯了。
11. I have to say, I find it difficult to remember everything, but I’m gradually get ting used to things, and don’t find them so strange any more.
不得不承认,我发现记住一切东西是很困难的,但我渐渐习惯了,并且发现他们也不再那么奇怪了。
Unit11 Sad movies make me cry.
【重点短语】
1. make me sleepy 使我困倦
2. drive sb. crazy 使……发疯
3. the more…,the more 越……越……
4. yes and no 好坏参半
5. be friends with sb. 是某人的朋友
6. feel left out 感觉被忽视
7. sleep badly 睡眠很差
8. don’t feel like eating 不想吃东西
9. for no reason 毫无理由
10. neither…nor…既不……也不……
11. let …down 使…...失望
12. take one’s position 替代我的职位
13. to start with 起初
14. get the exam result back 取考试成绩单
15. find out 发现
16. remain unhappy forever 仍旧永远不幸福
17. a shirt of a happy person 一件快乐人的衬衫
【重点句型】
1. —I’d rather go to Blue Ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating.
—But that music make me sleepy.
——更愿意到蓝海洋餐厅,因为我喜欢在吃饭时听轻音乐。
——但那种音乐使我困倦。
2. Waiting for Amy drove Tina crazy.
等候艾米使蒂娜发狂。
3.The movie was so sad that it made Tina and Amy cry.
这部电影是如此悲伤以致使蒂娜和艾米都哭了。