M1-M5课后练习句子翻译(2)

2019-08-30 17:06

This printer doesn't seem to function properly. 4. 至于空气污染,我想汽车尾气是主要原因之一。

As to air pollution, I think gases from cars are one of the chief causes. 5. 最后很重要的一点,我要感谢所有朋友,老师和家人的支持。

Last but not least, I would like to thank all my friends, teachers and family members for their support.

6. 我们已训练了一个半小时,该休息一下了。

We have trained for one hour and a half and it is about time we took a rest. 7. 这位妇女被指控在杂货店偷东西,但她坚称自己是清白的。

The woman was accused of stealing in a grocery, but she insisted she was innocent. 8. 这项计划旨在挽救珍稀动物,具有非常重要的意义。

This plan, which is meant to save rare animals, is of great importance.

M5U1

1. 昨天汤姆和妻子吵了一架。为了表示歉意,他给妻子留了张卡片,上面写着:“对不起,

请原谅我。”

Tom had an argument with his wife yesterday. To apologize, he left his wife a note, saying, ‘Sorry. Please forgive me.’

2. 当我走进房间时,他假装在看书。

When I walked into the room, he pretended to be reading a book. 3. 父母应该设法劝阻子女吸烟。

Parents should try to discourage their children from smoking. 4. 我给他办公室打电话,但打不通。

I rang his office but couldn’t get through.

5. 她克服了害怕在大众面前说话的心理,发表了一个简短的演讲。

She overcame the fear of talking in front of a big audience and gave a short speech. 6. 我宁可走路而不愿意坐公共汽车。

I would rather walk than take a bus. 7. 你竟提出这样的建议,真是荒唐。

It is absurd for you to put forward such a suggestion.

8. 关于对付这种疾病的最佳方法,医生们的意见仍有分歧。

There are disagreements among doctors about the best way to deal with the disease.

M5U2

1. 他喜爱文学,尤其是经典作品。

He is fond of literature, classics in particular. 2. 在许多美国城市,在饭店内吸烟是违法的。

In many American cities, it is illegal to smoke in restaurants. 3. 时间不多了,我们必须立即行动起来。

We must act now because time is running out. 4. 他们俩在这件事情上意见相左。

Their opinions conflicted with each other on this matter. 5. 现今,越来越多的人依靠电脑做很多事。

Nowadays, more and more people rely on computers to do a lot of things.

6. 我从众多人的谈话声中分辨出他的声音。

I picked out his voice from among the conversations of many people. 7. 怀特先生宣布他们讲把电脑的产量削减百分之十。

Mr White declared that they would cut back on the production of computers by ten percent. 8. 关于他对这次广告宣传活动的建议,我们必须仔细 。

In/With regard to his suggestions on the ad campaign, we must discuss them carefully.

M5U3

1. 该官员拒绝对此事发表意见。

The official refused to comment on the matter. 2. 别这么拼命工作——你会累坏的。

Stop working so hard —— you’ll get burnt out. 3. 另一方面,他并不指望从这个项目上盈利。

On the other hand, he didn’t expect to make a profit from this project. 4. 我们正进行一项调查以了解顾客对当地公共汽车服务的看法。

We are conducting a survey to find out what our customers think of the local bus service. 5. 为了学法语,她去了法国。

She went to France with the intention of learning French. 6. 大多数到会的专家支持这项工程。

The majority of the experts present were in favour of the project. 7. 如果你把要花在维修上的钱考虑进去,这房子就有点贵了。

If you take into consideration the money you’ll spend on repairs, this house is a little bit expensive.

8. 她的演讲证实了她完全同意我们的计划。

Her speech confirmed that she was in complete agreement with our plan.


M1-M5课后练习句子翻译(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2013年4月计算机网络安全真题

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: