功夫熊猫中英文台词
Kung Fu Panda script
功 夫 熊 猫
---------------1------------Paul的梦境---------------
Tales of a legendary warrior - 有一位传奇中的传奇战士
Who's kungfu skills with the stuff of legend - 他的功夫出神入化
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes - 翻山越岭 寻凶觅敌
I see you like to chew - 你丫挺喜欢吃啊
Maybe you should chew on my face! - 有种丫就上我脸上来吃啊
The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full - 战士一言不发 因为正忙着吃
then he swallowed - 然后一口吞下
then he spoke开口道
enough talk! Lets fight! - "别废话 动手吧!"
He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind - 他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接 exposure to pure awesomness - 只有瞠目结舌的份儿
my eyes .. - 我的眼睛..
he's too awesome - 他太彪悍了!
and attractive ... - 太迷人了!
How can we repay you? - 我们何以回报
There is no charge to awesomness or attractiveness - 彪悍不求回报 迷人更无所需
Flew - 破瓦冲天!
It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his for density - 他征战无数 无人堪与之匹敌
never before had a panda been so feared - 从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧
and so loved - 又让人如此爱戴
Even the most herotic heroes in all of the china - the furious five - 即使是神州大地之上 最英勇的勇士们 最令人望而生畏的战士
bowed in respect of this great master - 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下
We shall hang out - 我们该金盆洗手了
Agree - 没错
But hanging out would have to wait - 但金盆洗手谈何易
Coz when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain - 因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除 There's only one thing that it matters - 前途只有一条
and that's .. - 那就是..
Paul - 宝!
Get up - 快起床
You 'll be late for work - 要误了生意了
What?.. - 什么?..
---------------2------------Paul家里---------------
Paul , get up - 宝, 快起床!
hey paul, what are you doing up there? - 嗨,肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?
Ah .. nothing . - 啊 .. 没啥
monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar... -猴哥 螳郞 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞 吼...
Paul ,let's go , you 're late for work - 肥波, 快点! 都误了生意了.
Coming... - 来啦...
Sorry dad - 对不起, 老爸
Sorry doesn't make the noodles - 对不起可变不出面条来
What are you doing up there , all that noise - 你在楼上搞什么名堂, 稀里哗啦的
Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream - 噢, 没什么, 就是个乱七八糟的梦
About what ? - 什么梦?
Uh ? - 啊?
What were you dreaming about? - 梦到什么了?
What was I , ah, I was dreaming about... uh... - 梦到了, 啊...我梦见了...啊...
Noodles - 面条
Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles? 面条?你真梦见面条了?
Uh yeh , What else would I be dreaming about ? - 啊, 没错. 不然还能梦见啥?
...Oh ...Careful that soup is ... Sharp - 哦 小心 那个镖很 锋利
Oh ... happy day.. - 哦 太让人高兴了..
My son finally having the noodle dream - 我儿子终于做了个面条梦了
You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment - 哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久 This is a sign ,paul - 这是个好兆头, 肥波
Ahh ..a sign of what? - 啊.. 什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup - 我终于可以把我的秘之又秘
and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant私酿密汤的配方传给你了
Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father - 就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样 who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang (麻将) - 这店可是爷爷玩麻将从朋友手里赢来的 Dad Dad Dad, it was just a dream - 老爸 老爸 老爸, 这不过是场梦
No , it was THE dream - 不 这是注定的梦
We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins - 我们是面条世家, 流淌着面条的血脉
But dad , didn't you eve... - 可是,老爸, 你有没有...
I don't know ,wanna do something else ? something besides noodles - 我不清楚, 有没有想过做点别的, 除了面条之外的
Actually when I was young and crazy - 其实, 我还是个愤青的时候
I thought about running away and learning how to make Doufu (豆腐) - 曾想过, 离家出走, 学做豆腐 So why didn't you - 那你干吗不做?
Oh , because it was a stupid dream - 噢, 因为这是个黄梁蠢梦
Can you imagine me making Doufu .. - 你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Hahahaha... Doufu ... - 哈哈哈哈...豆腐...
No! - 别提了!
We all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ... - 我们各有其命 我就是面条命 而你…
I know , is here - 我知道了 也是面条命
No, it’s at table 2,5,7and12 , service with a smile - 错! 是建成连锁面馆7+12 , 别忘了微笑服务 Sigh... - 唉...
--------------- 3 ------------ JADE PALACE ---------------
Well done, students - 干得漂亮 徒弟们
If you were trying to disappoint me可别让我失望
Tigeress you need more ferocity - 阿虎 力道要更强
monkey quicker speed皮猴 速度要更快
crane hike, viper subtlety鹤儿 更高, 小蛇 细腻
mantis... 螳郞...
Master Shifu! - 师傅...