老友记-第一季-中英文翻译全-适合打印-FRIENDS

2018-11-08 15:03

上就行了

No. Here's your mail! 不,这是你的信!

Thanks. You can put it on the table! 谢谢,你把它放在桌子上就行了

Would you just open it! 你不想现在就打开它吗?

Oh,my God! You guys are great! 喔,天哪!你们真好!

We all chipped in. 大伙凑的

-We did? -You owe me $20. -大伙? -你欠我20块

Thank you. Thank you so much! 谢谢!太感谢了!

Chandler,got your traditional holiday feast. T omato soup... 钱德,这是你的感恩节大餐 你的西红柿汤

...grilled-cheese fixings and a family-size bag of Funyuns. 你的奶酪杂拌和你的特大号洋葱小吃

This is your Thanksgiving dinner? What is it with you and this holiday? 等等,钱德,这是你的感恩节晚餐吗? 你和这个节到底有什么过不去的?

-I'm 9 years old. -I hate this story! -好吧,我9岁那年? -噢,我厌恶这个故事

We've finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner. I have... 我们全家刚刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐.我?

...a mouthful of pumpkin pie. ?塞了满嘴的南瓜派

And then my parents tell me they're getting divorced. 我的父母就选择那会来告诉我: 他们要离婚了

Oh,my God! 噢,天!

Very difficult to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse. 是的.一旦你有过这样的负面印象 就很难对感恩节大餐有兴趣了

What's this? I never saw this at Mom's. 这是什么? 我从没在妈妈的感恩节大餐中看到这个

-It's a yam. -Hello.... -这是红薯 -Hello?. This isn't a yam. Yam comes in purple cans. 这不是红薯.红薯都是放在紫色罐头里的 They don't They don't come in these. 不是的,红薯不是放在这里的

Ross,don't take this the wrong way or anything,but back off. 罗斯,不要用那种错误的方法,过来帮忙 Hi. Hi 嗨,嗨

-We used to work together. -We did? -我们一起工作过 -有吗?

Yeah,at Macy's. You' re the Obsession girl,right? 是的,在Macy百货 你是那个“迷幻”女郎,对吧?

-Yes. -I was the Aramis guy. -是的 -我是那卖“阿拉米香水”的

-Aramis. Aramis. Aramis. -Yeah,right! -阿拉米?阿拉米? -哦,想起来了

-You' re the best in the business. -Get out. -我得说, 你是那里面最棒的 -少来了!

You' re amazing! You know when to spritz. You know when to lay back. 我是说真的.你太让人吃惊了 你的表演是那样张弛有度 Really? You don't know what that means to me. 真的吗? 我受宠若惊了

You smell great tonight. What are you wearing? 你今晚闻起来妙极了. 你身上是什么? Nothing. 什么也没有!

-Listen,do you wanna go get a drink? -Yeah,that would be -你想不想去喝上一杯? -好的,哦

-What's wrong? -I have to do something. -怎么了? -我刚想起,我还有要紧的事要做 What? 噢,什么事情?

-Leave. -Wait,wait,wait! -离开 -等等,嘿,等等!

“马里奥没有告诉你的事?他有性病 你永远无从知道谁会染上它”(广告词) So I guess you all saw it. 我想你们都看见了

-What? -Saw what? -什么? -看见什么? No,we' re just laughing. You know how laughter can be infectious. 不,我们只是在笑.你知道,笑也是会传染的

Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD. 我得另找个地方过感恩节了 我全家都认为我有花柳病 \ 今夜,此花怒放

Looking good! Okay! 嗯,看起来不错.Ok Cider's mulling,turkey's turkeying, yams are yamming.... 苹果酒搞定,火鸡搞定,红薯搞定

What? 怎么了?

I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen. 我不知道.妈妈不在厨房感觉就是不一样

Get out and stop annoying me! 够了!出去别烦我!

Oh,that's closer. oh, 有点象了

I got the tickets! 我拿到票了! 我拿到票了! Five hours from now, shoop,shoop,shoop! 再过5个小时我就要 “咻,咻,咻.”

-Oh,you must stop shooping. -Okay,l' m gonna get my stuff. - 噢,别“咻”了,好吗? -Ok,我去收拾行李

Will you come in? 钱德,你今晚会来吗?

I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment. 不,我喜欢和欢乐保持安全距离! Look out! Incoming pumpkin pie! 注意,南瓜派来了!

We laughed when you did it with the stuffing,but that's not funny. 你在塞填料的时候我们都有笑, 但是这会不好笑了

Hey,Monica,I got a question. I don't see any T

ator T ots. 喂,莫尼卡,我有一个问题 我没看见有塔特酒

-That's not a question. -My mom makes them. It's a tradition. -这不叫问题! -但是我的妈妈总是做的.好象是个传统

You get a piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce and a T ot! 弄点火鸡肉在叉子上, 配上点蓝莓,还有塔特酒!

I mean,it's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease. 因为我的“病”,我不能与家人团聚了, 真糟糕透了 All right. Fine. 好吧,好吧

Tonight's potatoes will be mashed, with lumps and in the form of Tots. 今晚的土豆泥会有成块的和有酒味的

All right,I'm off to talk to my unborn child. 我要去和还没出生的宝宝说话了

Okay,Mom never hit. Ok, 妈妈从不打我 Okay,all done. Ok, 搞定了

Phoebe,did you whip the pota? Ross needs lumps! 干吗,菲比,你在搅烂土豆吗?罗斯要吃块状的!

Oh,l' m sorry! I just 噢,很抱歉

I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions. 噢,我以为搅烂了以后, 可以加一些豌豆和洋葱 Why do that? 为什么我们要那样做?

Because then they'd be just like my mom used to make it,before she died. 嗯,因为我妈都是那样做的, 你知道,在她去世之前

Okay. Three kinds of potatoes coming up. 好吧,第3种吃法出现

Okay. Goodbye,you guys! Thanks for everything! Ok, 大伙,再见. 感谢你们

Oh,God,look at Sorry! I'm so sorry. Oh, 抱歉! 噢,抱歉!

An unbelievable thing happened! Underdog got away! 最不可思议事情发生了! “点头狗”刚刚飞了!

-The balloon? -No,no,the actual cartoon character. -那个气球吗? -不,是真的卡通人物

Of course the balloon! 当然是那个气球! He broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. Macy 百货前他断线了 后来在华盛顿广场公园上又被发现了 -I'm going to the roof. Who's with me? -I can't! -我要上屋顶去看,谁要去? -我不去了

An 80-foot dog over the city? How often does that happen? 来吧.80英尺长的充气狗在城市上空游荡 机不可失哦? Almost never. 太难得了

-Got the keys? -Okay. -拿上钥匙? -ok Anytime you' re ready. 任何时候只要你准备好了

Okay. Okay,here we go. 好的,好的,开始 Okay. Where am I talking to here? 这里吗,我得对着哪里说?

There is one way that offers a certain

acoustical advantage,but.... 我的意思是: 好象只有那样才能让他听见,但是 ?

Just aim for the bump. 对着鼓出来的地方就可以

Okay. Okay 好的,好的

Okay. Okay. Okay,here goes. 好的,开始了 You know,I can't do this. This is 你知道,我,你知道,我做不出来

It's too weird. I feel stupid. 噢,这太奇怪了.我感到自己象个傻瓜

It's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it. 那你就别说了 你不必因为苏珊做了你就非得做

Hello,baby. Hello. Hello. 你好吗?宝宝!你好,你好

the moment we first saw the dog shadow fall over the park! 大狗在公园上的时候挺好玩的

But did they have to shoot him down? That was just mean. 是的,但是他们必须把他射下来吗? 真是作孽

Right now the turkey should be crispy on the outside... 现在火鸡应该是外焦?

...and juicy on the inside. ? 而且里嫩了

Why are we standing here? 还站在这里干嘛? We're waiting for you to open the door. You have the keys. -等你开门.你拿的钥匙 -没有,我没拿

No,I don't. 我没有

Yes,you do. When we left, you said,\the keys. \ 你拿了.出来的时候,你说拿了钥匙 No,I didn't. I asked,\ 我没有.我说:“拿上钥匙”?

No,no,no. You said,\ 不、不、不.你是说:“拿了钥匙”

Do either of you have the keys? 你们俩都没带?

-The oven is on! -I've gotta get my ticket! -烤炉还开着 -噢,我得拿我的票!

-Wait! We have a copy of your key. -Get it! -等等,我们有一把你家的备用钥匙 -快去拿,快去!

That tone won't make me go any faster. 你这种语气无法加快我的速度

-Joey. -That one will. -乔伊! -这还凑合 And everyone's telling me, \gotta pick a major. \ 每个人都对我说:你得选个专业 So on a dare,I picked paleontology. 于是我鼓起勇气挑了古生物学

And you have no idea what I'm saying, because,face it,you' re a fetus. 可能你不懂我正说什么 我们得面对现实,你还是一个胎儿

You're happy you don't have gills anymore. 你应该高兴因为你不会再有鳃

You don't have to talk to it. You can sing 你不用老是说话,你也可以对它唱歌

Please. I am not singing to your stomach,okay? 噢.拜托,我才不想对着你的肚子唱歌! How's it going? 进展如何? Here we come 嘘! 正忙着呢

Walking down the street 沿着那些街道走着 Get the funniest looks from Everyone we meet 每人人的表情都很可笑 Hey,hey 嘿,嘿!

-Hey,did you just feel that? -I did. -喂,噢,你觉着到了吗? -是的,我有

-Does it always? -That was the first. -他总这样吗,噢 ? -不,没有,这是第一次

IKeep singing! IKeep singing! 接着唱!接着唱!

Hey,hey,you 're my baby And I can 't wait to meet you 嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝,我已经等不及想见你

When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we 'll go to the zoo 等你出来后,我会为你买百吉饼 然后带你去动物园

-lt did it again! -I felt it that time! -又来了一次! -这次我也感觉到了!

Hey,hey,I'm your daddy I'm the one without any breasts “嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸.没有乳房的那个?”

This is great. It's 5:00. My plane is pulling away from the gate. 真是太棒了.现在已经五点了 我的飞机已经从登记口拖走了 -Maybe you can take a later flight. -There is none. -也许你可以搭晚班飞机 -没有了 -You can go tomorrow. -T omorrow is not Thanksgiving! -你可以明天去 -明天就不是感恩节了!

If l' m gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway. 我想让你开心一点,你却总是中间打断我

Can you go any faster? 你能快一点吗?

I got one keyhole and a zillion keys! You do the math. 锁眼只有一个,而钥匙有上千把 你算算看

Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway? 你怎么会有那么多钥匙?

For an emergency just like this. 以备不时之需,就象现在这样

All right. Listen,smirky! 你听着,假笑的家伙

If not for your stupid balloon, I'd be on a plane... 要不是你和你那该死的气球, 现在我就在飞机上?

...watching a woman do this... right now. But l' m not! ? 对着空中小姐指手画脚了 但现在我却不能!

You said you had the keys! 你说你带了钥匙,我发誓

No,I didn't! I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys! 不,没有.我如果拿了钥匙,我会说“拿了” 显然我没拿那该死的钥匙

That's it! Enough with the keys. No one say keys! 够了,别再提钥匙了

Why would I have the keys?! 为什么我应该

拿钥匙?

-Aside from the fact you said you did? -I didn't! -不考虑你说你拿了的事实? -但是我没拿

-You should've. -Why? -嗯,你应该拿 -为什么?

-Because! -Why? -因为! -为什么?

Everything's my responsibility? Isn't it enough that l' m making dinner? 因为一切事情都该是我的责任吗? 难道我给大家准备感恩节晚餐还不够吗?

Everyone wants a different kind of potato,so I'm making them. 每个人要的土豆泥都不一样 我得做各种样式的土豆泥

Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No! 有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗? No! No! 没有,没有?

Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions,and Mario gets his T ots 菲比要有洋葱和豌豆的土豆泥 “马里奥”要有塔特酒口味的

It's my first Thanksgiving,and l 这是我第一次搞感恩节大餐

It's all burnt,and I can't.... 现在全焦了,?我?

Monica,only dogs can hear you now. Look,the door's open. Here we go. 莫尼卡,只有狗现在能听见你说的 好了,门已经开.进去吧 -All right,Chandler,don't lose this. -No -好吧,钱德,别把钥匙丢了. -不

Well,the turkey's burnt! 嗯,火鸡烧焦了

Potatoes are ruined! Potatoes are ruined! Potatoes are ruined! 土豆完了,土豆完了,土豆完了

Here we come “我们沿着?”? Walking down the 走下去

This doesn't smell like Mom's. 妈妈的厨房可不是这个味

It doesn't,does it? You wanted lumps? Here you go,buddy. You got one! 不象是吧? 你不是要土豆块吗 罗斯? 好,拿去,伙计.这里倒有一个!

-Don't yell at me. You burned dinner! -Hey,don't make her squeak again! -不要对我吼.是你把晚饭烧着了 -嗨,不要让她再发飙啦!

God,this is great! The plane is gone. I guess I'm stuck here with you guys. 噢,天哪, 飞机已经飞走了 看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了

We all had better plans. This was nobody's first choice! 我们本来都有个不错的计划的 这不是大伙的第一个选择

Oh,really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious dinner? 噢,真的吗? 那

我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛 的感恩节大餐? -You call that delicious? -You be quiet! -你管这叫丰盛吗? -给我安静!

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! 闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴! Now this feels like Thanksgiving. 终于有了点感恩节的气氛了 Skiing. 滑雪

Shoop,shoop,shoop.... 咻,咻,咻?. Shoop. 咻

-Eww. -What? -噢! -什么?

Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven. 丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡 -Who cares? -He just sat in gravy. -谁在乎啊? -他刚刚坐到肉汤里了

Oh,my God! He's not alone. 噢,我的天.丑陋裸男不是一个人

Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal. 他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐 I gotta see this! 我得看看

All right,Ugly Naked Guy! 丑陋裸男真爽! Ugly naked dancing! 裸舞开场了!

It's nice that he has someone. 有人陪真好 Shall I carve? 可以切了吗?

-By all means. -All right. -怎样都行 -当然可以

Who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese? 谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司? I don't even want to know about the dark cheese. 我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的

-Does anybody wanna split this? -I will. -有人想要和我分这块吗? -噢,我要

-You guys have to make a wish. -Make a wish? 你们必须先许个愿望. -许愿?

Come on,you know,Thanksgiving. 来吧,这是感.恩.节!

You got the bigger half! What did you wish for? 噢!你得到大半了.你许的什么愿? The bigger half. 得到大半

All right,I'd like to propose a toast. 我敬各位一杯

A little toast here. Ding,ding! 来一杯,ding ding

This isn't the Thanksgiving you planned... 我知道这不是你们本来计划的感恩节

...but for me, this has been really great. 但是对我来说,这样也挺棒的

I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting. 我想,这是因为它没和离婚或者呕吐搭界

If you'd gone to Vail or if you had been with your family... 如果你去了韦尔,如果你没离婚

...or if you didn't have syphilis and stuff... 你没有??“梅毒”那些玩意

...we wouldn't be together. 我们就不能一起过

I guess what l' m trying to say is that... 所以

我想说的就是:

... I' m very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked. 谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划都砸了

-That's so sweet! -Thank you. -真是感人! -谢谢

-Here's to a lousy Christmas! -And a crappy New Year! -祝你有个糟糕的圣诞节. -还有一个失败的新年

-Hear,hear! -Hear,hear! -干! -干! 小便失禁!

停止家庭暴力 ! 有痔疮吗?

三次“东尼奖”获得者

第十集

All right! You guys, it's starting to snow. 各位,外面开始下雪了

And look,Ugly Naked Guy is hanging candy canes. 快看啊,丑陋裸男在挂糖果藤 Where? 哪里?

Oh. Well. 哇. 不错

That's festive. 真有节日气氛

Guys,there's somebody I'd like you to meet. 各位我想介绍一个人给大家认识

Wait,wait. What is that? 等等?这是怎么回

事?

-That's Marcel. Wanna say hi? -No,I don't. -他叫马修,想和他打声招呼? -不,我不要 -He's cute! Where'd you get him? -My friend Bethel saved him from a lab. -他好可爱,哪里得到他的? -我朋友贝瑟把它从实验室救出来的

That is so cruel. 真残忍

Why would a parent name their child Bethel? 为何有父母会将孩子取名为圣地(贝瑟)? That monkey's got a Ross on his ass. 那猴子的屁股上长了个罗斯

Is he gonna live with you in your apartment? 罗斯,它要和你同住吗?

Yeah. It's been kind of quiet since Carol left. 对,卡萝离开後家里冷清清的

Why not get a roommate? 为何不找个室友? You reach a certain age,having a roommate is just kind of pathet 人到一定的年纪后与室友同住是有点可悲(pathet)?

That's \to live. \ 抱歉,是pathet 在梵语中代表很酷的生活方式

The One With the Monkey 六人行 第1季 第10集 猴子

I' m doing new material tonight. 各位,我今天将唱全新的曲目

I have 1 2 songs about my mother's suicide and one about a snowman. 我写了12首关于我妈自杀的歌 及一首有关雪人的歌

You might wanna open with the snowman. 你最好先唱雪人

-Hi,Joey. -Hey,buddy. -乔伊 -老兄

-So how'd it go? -I didn't get the job. -如何? -我没得到那份工作

How could you not? You were Santa last year. 你怎可能会没得到?你是去年的圣诞老人 Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager. 不知道哪个胖子和店经理有一腿

He's not even jolly. It's all political. 他根本无法逗人开心,这就是政治

-What are you gonna be? -One of his helpers. -那么你扮演什么? -当他的助手

It's just such a slap in the face, you know? 就像是脸上的一个巴掌,你明白的?(真是耻辱)

Do you know what you' re doing for New Year's? 你们打算如何过新年?

Hey,what? What is wrong with New Year's? 什么?新年有什么不对劲吗?

You have Paolo. You don't have to face the pressure... 你有保罗.无须面对新年带来的压力

...of finding lips to kiss when the ball drops! 无须急着寻找有嘴唇的生物 便于在球落下那一刻有个亲嘴的对象

Man,I'm talking loud! 哦,我说得太大声了! Paolo's gonna be in Rome this New Year's. 保罗新年时会在罗马

-I'll be just as pathetic as you. -Yeah,you wish. -所以我将和各位一样可悲 -想得美

I've got an idea. Dinner. 我有个主意,聚餐 It's perfect. We'll put it between lunch and breakfast. 不错,我们可以把它放在午饭和早饭之间

I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday. 我不想再听到迪克拉克的疲劳轰炸

I say this year,we make a pact. Just the six of us. Dinner. 我说今年,我们约定.只有我们6个共进晚餐

-Sure. -Fine. -当然 -好得

I was hoping for more enthusiasm. 我希望大家能更开心点

-Phoebe,you' re on. -Oh,good. -菲比,该上台了 -哦,好的

Hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand... 各位,回应大家要求

... Miss Phoebe Buffay. 菲比布费小姐 Hi. Thanks. Hi. hi. 谢谢.hi

I wanna start with a song that means a lot to me. 首先的这首歌在这种时节令我感慨万分

I made a man with eyes of coal 我做了一个人,眼睛是煤炭做的

And a smile so bewitching 他有谜样的微笑 How was I supposed to know 我如何能承受 That my mom was dead in the kitchen? 母亲死在厨房的事实

My mother's ashes 母亲的骨灰

Even her eyelashes 甚至是她的睫毛

Are resting in a little yellow jar 都安放在一个黄色的小骨灰坛

And sometimes when it's freezing 当有时天寒地冻

I feel a little sneezy 我感觉有点想打啧涕 And now I Excuse me? Excuse me?

Yeah,noisy boys. 如今我?抱歉,吵闹的男人

Is it something you'd like to share with the group? 有什么想和大家分享的吗? No. No,that's okay. 没.没,没事

If it's important enough while I'm playing... 如果有事如此重要 你们非在我唱歌时谈论 ...it's important enough for everyone else. 那就重要的足以与我们分享

That guy's going home with a note. 那家伙铁定会带着一本注意事项回家去

-I was just saying -Speak up. -我是告诉我朋友? -大声点行吗? Sorry,I 抱歉,我

I was saying you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. 我告诉我朋友:你是我见过最漂亮的女孩

And he said that Daryl Hannah... 他说黛瑞汉娜?黛瑞汉娜

...was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. 是他见过最美的女人

I said I liked her in Splash, but not Wall Street. 我说我喜欢“美人鱼”中的她 但“华尔街”就没那么喜欢了

I thought she had a hard quality. 她没那种硬派气质

While Daryl is beautiful in a conventional way... 黛瑞汉娜是传统的美

...you are luminous with a kind of delicate grace. 而你散发出高雅的气质

Then that's when you started yelling. 然后你就叫我们了

We're gonna take a short break. 休息片刻 That guy's going home with more than a note. 那小伙得到得远不止注意事项了啊(抱得美人归)

Come here,Marcel. Sit here. 过来,马修,坐这儿

I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet. 拜托,没想到他还没亲你

By my sixth date with Paolo, he'd already named both my breasts. 我第6次和保罗约会时 他就为我的双峰取了名字

Did I just share too much? 我分享太多了吗? Just a smidge. 一点点

David's,like,a scientist guy. He's very methodical. 大卫是个科学家,做事一丝不苟

-I think it's romantic. -Me too! -我认为这很浪漫 -我也这么想!

Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?

第一集

The One Where It All Began (Pilot) 六人行 第1季 第01集 莫妮卡的新室友

There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I

work with. 没什么好说的! 他不过是我的同事!

You're going out with the guy. 少来了,你和那个人一起出去!

There has to be something wrong with him. 和你交往的男人一定有问题!

All right,Joey. Be nice. 打住,乔伊,嘴下留德

So does he have a hump and a hairpiece? 他驼背?既驼背又带假发?

Wait,does he eat chalk? 慢着,他吃粉笔吗?

I don't want her to go through what I did with Carl. 我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙 Okay,everybody relax. This is not even a date. 各位别急, 这不算约会

It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 我们不过是出去吃晚餐 而且不做爱

Sounds like a date to me. 听起来好像是说我的约会

I'm in high school, in the cafeteria.. 记得中学时代的梦, 我站在自助餐厅

and I realize I'm totally naked. 突然发现自己全身赤裸

I've had that dream. 我做过那样的梦

Then I look down and I realize there is a phone. 我低头一看, 看见有一支电话? there. 在那儿

- Instead of - That's right! 而不是?? - 没错

Never had that one. 我没做过那样的梦 All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突然,那个电话响了

What do I do? Everyone starts looking at me. 我不知道该怎么办, 大家都看着我

They weren't looking at you before? 之前他们就不看着你?!

Finally,I figure I'd better answer it. 最后,我觉得应该接这个电话

And it turns out it's my mother. 发现是我妈妈打来的,

Which is very,very weird because she never calls me. 这十分怪 因为?.她从来不打电话给我! Hi. 嘿

He says,\ 这家伙说“你好”的时候, 我总想杀了我自己 You okay? 你还好吧?

I feel like someone pulled my intestine out of my mouth.. 我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙, 抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来 - and tied it around my neck. - Cookie? 再在

我的脖子上打结? - 要饼干吗?

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡箩今天搬走了她的东西

- Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks. 我给你拿咖啡. - 谢谢

No,don't! Stop cleansing my aura. 不,不要! 不要清理我的气息!

- Just leave my aura alone,okay? - Fine,be murky. 不要管我的气息,好吗? - 好呀! 继续痛苦吧!

- I'll be fine. I hope she'll be happy. - No,you don't. 我会没事的,好吧?. 真的,各位,我希望她开心.

No,I don't. To hell with her. She left me! 是的,我不希望! 去她的, 她离开了我! You never knew she was a lesbian? 你又不知道她是女同性恋

No! Okay? 不知道!! 行了吧?!

Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 为什么每个人老是提它?

She didn't know. How should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有时候我希望我是女同性恋?

Did I say that out loud? 我大声说出来啦? I told Mom and Dad last night. They took it pretty well. 我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了, 他们看起来没什么问题

Oh,really? 噢, 真的吗?

So that hysterical phone call from a woman sobbing. 那我凌晨三点接到一个女人 打来的可笑电话,她在电话中抽泣说

\never have grandchildren,\was what? A wrong number? “我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了.” 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦? Sorry. 对不起

Look,you're feeling a lot of pain right now. 没事的,罗斯,瞧. 你现在感到很痛苦

You're angry. You're hurting. 你很生气.你感到伤心

Can I tell you what the answer is? 我告诉你答案是什么?

Strip joints! 脱衣舞俱乐部!

Hey,you're single. Have some hormones. 别这样,你单身了!有需求的!

But I don't want to be single,okay? 我不想单身,好吗?

I just want to be married again. 我只想?.再次结婚!

And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要100万美金!

- Rachel? - Oh,Monica! Thank God! 瑞秋?! - 噢,上帝,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!

I went to your building. 我刚到你那里去,而你不在,

and a guy with a hammer said you'd be here,and you are. 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里, 你真在这里,你真在这里!

- Can I get you some coffee? - Decaf. 你想点咖啡吗? - 无咖啡因的

Everybody,this is Rachel, a Lincoln High survivor. 好了,各位,这位是瑞秋, 另一个林肯高中的幸存者

This is everybody. Chandler and Phoebe. 这就是各位啦 这是钱德,菲比

Joey. Remember my brother,Ross? 乔伊. 还有,你还记得我哥哥Ross吗? Sure! 当然,你好! - 你好

You want to tell us now,or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 那你现在可以告诉我们了吗, 还是说我们在等着四位湿漉的伴娘?

Well,it started about a half-hour before the wedding. 好吧,大概在婚礼前半个小时. I was in the room with all the presents. 我在礼品间里

and I was looking at this really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. 我正看着那个船形卤肉盘. 那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘 When all of a sudden 然后,突然- Sweet 'N Low? 有糖吗?

I realized I was more turned on by this gravy boat than Barry. 我发现我对这个船形卤肉盘 比对Barry更有冲动!

I got freaked out, and it hit me: 然后我吓呆了,突然想到:

How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Barry 看起来多象土豆头先生呀

I always knew he looked familiar,but.. 我总是觉得他眼熟,但是?

I had to get out of there, and I started wondering.. 不管怎么说,我必须离开那里, 我在想

\it for?\“我为什么这样做, 我为谁这样做?” I didn't know where to go, and I know we've drifted apart.. 我不知道该去哪里, 而且我知道我和你有点疏远了

but you're the only person I know here. 但你是我这个城市里唯一认识的人

- Who wasn't invited to the wedding. - I hoped that wouldn't be an issue. 还没有被邀请到婚礼上. - 噢,我不希望提起这件事?.

I guess he bought her the pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it. 我猜他给她买了个管风琴, 而她很不喜欢那个

\ 吐拿鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!

\ “克莉丝汀吃什么我吃什么.”

Daddy,I just I can't marry him. 爸爸,我只是?不能嫁给他!

I'm sorry. I just don't love him. 对不起,我只是不爱他了

Well,it matters to me! 这对我很有关系! \“如果我不抓着我的头发, 我的头就会掉下来.”

She should not be wearing those pants. 噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子

Push her down the stairs! 我说把她推下楼 Push her! Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!把她推下楼! 把她推下楼!

Come on,Daddy,listen! 爸爸,听我说!

All my life,everyone's always told me,\a shoe!\ 这就好像,在我一生中, 所有人都告诉我, “你是鞋子!”

\a shoe!\“你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”

What if I don't want to be a shoe? 然后今天,我不这么认为了,对我自己说, '如果我不想成为鞋子呢?

What if I want to be a purse? 如果我想成为一个包?

Or a hat? 或一顶帽?

No,I don't want you to buy me a hat! 不,我不是让你给我买帽子

It's a metaphor,Daddy! 这是个比喻,爸爸! You can see where he'd have trouble. 你能发现他哪里出问题了

Look,Daddy, it's my life. 爸爸,这是我的生活

Well,maybe I'll just stay here with Monica. 也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起

I guess we've established she's staying with Monica. 我猜我们已经确定 她和莫妮卡住在一起了?

Well,maybe that's my decision. 也许那是我的决定

Maybe I don't need your money. 也许我不需要你的钱

Wait! I said maybe! 等等!我说也许!! Just breathe. That's it. 呼吸,呼吸,对啦

Try to think of nice,calm things. 只想着一些让你镇定的好东西?

Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens 玫瑰上的雨滴 还有猫的胡须

Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens 门铃和雪橇铃还有手套?

La la la something And noodles with string 啦啦啦,还有一些面条?

I'm all better now. 我现在好多了 I helped. 我帮上忙啦!

This is probably for the best. 瞧,这也许是最好的?

Independence. Controlling your life. The whole hat thing. 独立了,把握自己的生活. 就像你说的“帽子”的事情

You can always come to Joey. 还有,你还需要什么, 你可以来找乔伊

Me and Chandler live across the hall. He's away a lot. 我和钱德就住在对面. 而且他经常不在

Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day. 乔

伊,不要再勾引她了! 今天是她结婚的日子! Like there's a rule,or something? 怎么啦,难道这还有什么规定吗? I got it. 我来

Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound. 请不要再这么干,那是很讨厌的声音 It's Paul. 恩,我是保罗

Oh,God,is it 6:30? Buzz him in. 天呀,到6:30了吗?让他进来!

- Who's Paul? - Paul,the wine guy? 谁是保罗? - 保罗,调酒师, 保罗? Maybe. 也许是吧

Your \a real date\is with Paul,the wine guy? 等等,你今晚的“不是真正约会” 是和调酒师保罗?

- He finally asked you out? - Yes! 他终于约你出去啦? - 是的!

It's a \Diary\moment. 噢,真是个可以载入日记的时刻

- Rach,I can cancel. - Please,go,I'll be fine. 瑞秋, 等等,我可以取消?. - 不,别,你去吧,没什么的!

Ross,are you okay? Do you want me to stay? Ross, 你还好吧? 你希望我留下来吗? That'd be good. 那会很好的?

- Really?- Go on! It's Paul,the wine guy! 真的? - 不,去吧! 那可是调酒师保罗!

Does he sell it,drink it? 那是什么意思? 他卖酒,喝酒

Or he just complains a lot? 还是抱怨酒? Hi,come in! Paul,this is.. 进来,保罗,这是. everybody. Everybody,this is Paul. 大家, 各位,这是保罗

- The wine guy. - I didn't catch your name. Paul? 你好! 保罗!嘿!调酒师!嘿! - 对不起,我没听清楚你的名字.保罗,是吗?

I'll be right back. I've just gotta go 好啦,我就?.我就回来,我要??. A-wandering? 闲逛? Change. 换衣服!

Sit down. Two seconds. 好了,坐会儿. 很快就好

I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good. 噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛. 不是个好兆头

Hey,Paul,here's a tip. 你好, 保罗! 告诉你个小秘密

She really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot.. 她很喜欢你来回在同一个地方揉她的脖子

until it starts to get red. 重复来重复去,直到变红为止

Shut up,Joey! 闭嘴, 乔伊!

What are you up to tonight? 那么瑞秋,你今晚?打算干什么?

I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon.. 我本来应该到Aruba度蜜月 so,nothing. 所以?没事做!

Right.

You're not even getting your

honeymoon. 是呀,你都没办法过蜜月

Although,Aruba. This time of year? 不过,Aruba,这个时候??

Talk about your.. 你可以谈论下. big lizards. 大蜥蜴

If you don't want to be alone tonight.. 不管怎样,如果今晚你觉得寂寞的话

Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture. 乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具

We're very excited about it. 是呀,而且我们为此感到兴奋

Thanks. But I'm just going to hang out here. 谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是呆在这里吧 - It's been a long day. - Oh,sure. 今天可真是漫长. - 是呀,没错

Phoebe,wanna help? 嘿,Pheebs,你要来帮忙吗?

I wish I could, but I don't want to. 噢,我希望我能,但是我不想

Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art 爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美, 爱情是无以伦比的艺术品

But your love Oh,your love,your love 但是,你的爱呀,你的爱, 你的爱?

Is like a giant pigeon 就好像一只巨大的鸽子?

Crapping on my heart 在我心中排泄

Thank you. La-la-la-la-la- La-la-la-la? 谢谢.呜呜呜呜呜呜

I'm supposed to attach a bracket-y thing to the side things.. 我应该把支架固定在侧面 using a bunch of these little worm guys. 用螺纹蜗轮?

I have no bracket-y thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever.. 我没有支架,没有看到螺纹蜗轮

and I cannot feel my legs. 而且..我的腿麻了

- We got a bookcase. - It's beautiful. 我想我们弄好书架了. - 看起来不错 What's this? 那是什么?

I would have to say that is an L-shaped bracket. 我认为那应该是个L型支架 - Which goes where? - I have no idea. 它应该安在哪里? - 我完全?没有主意

- Done with the bookcase. - All finished. 搞定书架了! -完工了!

This was Carol's favorite beer. 这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒

She always drank it out of the can. I should have known. 她总是不用罐喝,我该知道 - Start with that,we're out of here. - Please don't spoil all this fun. 你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了. - 就是,不要把这些快乐给搞砸了

Let me ask you. Ross, 问你一个问题

She got the furniture, the stereo,the good TV. 她得到家具,音响,电视-

What did you get? 你得到了什么?

- You guys. - You got screwed. 你们呀. - 天呀. - 你被坑了. - 上帝!

- Oh,my God. - I know. I'm such an idiot. 我的老天! - 我知道,我是个笨蛋

I should've known when she went to the dentist five times a week. 当她一礼拜见4,5次牙医, 我就该知道了

I mean,how clean can teeth get? 谁的牙齿需要这么干净呀?

My brother's going through that. 我哥哥正在克服这种事呢, 他糟透了

How did you get over it? 你是怎么克服的? He might accidentally break something valuable of hers. 你可以试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西

- Say her - Leg? 比如她的? - ?腿?

That's one way of doing it. I went for the watch. 那是一个例子! 我- 砸了她的表 You actually broke her watch? 你真的砸了她的表?

The worst I ever did was shred my old boyfriend's favorite towel. 我干的最坏的一件事是? 把我男友最喜欢的浴巾撕烂了 - Steer clear of you. - That's right. 消除痛苦. - 没错

Barry,I'm sorry. I am so sorry. Barry, 对不起,对不起

You probably think it's about making love with your socks on,but it isn't. 我知道你可能认为和那天我对你说 你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的

It's about me. And I just 这和我有关,我只是?

The machine cut me off again. Anyway.. 嘿,机器又把线路挂断了.

I know that some lucky girl is going to become Mrs. Barry Finkel. 我知道会有很幸运的女孩 成为凡可·巴瑞太太的

But it isn't me. It's not me. 但她不会是我 Not that I have any idea who \is right now,but you just 而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁. 但你得给我机会去. I'm divorced. 我离婚了!

- I'm only 26,and I'm divorced! - Shut up! 我才26岁就离婚了! - 闭嘴! -你得停下来! That only took me an hour. 我花了一个小时弄那个

We haven't had a relationship that's lasted longer than a Mento. Ross, 你得明白, 我们两个还没有长久的恋爱关系呢

You have had the love of a woman for four years. 而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了 Four years of closeness and sharing, after which she ripped your heart out. 四年的亲近和分享, 最后她把你的心给伤透了

That is why we don't do it! 这就是为什么我们不这么干!

I don't think that was my point! 我不认为那是我的意思!

Know what's scary? What if there's only one

woman for everybody? 你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗? 如果每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?

I mean,what if you get one woman,and that's it? 就是说如果你拥有一个女人,就成了

Unfortunately,in my case, there was only one woman for her. 不幸的是,她拥有了一个女人?

What are you talking about? One woman. 你在说什么呀? '一个女人'?

That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream. 那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌 Let me tell you something. There's lots of flavors out there. 让我告诉你,Ross. 还有很多种口味

Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla. 有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味, 然后还有香草口味

You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream. 还可以和糖条,果仁,或者奶油一起吃!

It's the best thing to happen to you! 现在是你一生中最好的事情发生了!

You got married. You were like,what,8? 你难道是八岁结婚的?

Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon! 欢迎回到现实里! 拿起勺子!

- I don't know if I'm hungry or horny. - Then stay out of my freezer. 我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了. - 离我的冰箱远点!

Ever since she walked out on me.. 从她离开我之后,我? What? 怎么啦?

You wanna spell it out with noodles? 难道你想边吃面条边讲出来?

It's more of a fifth date kind of revelation. 不,不止要和你第五次约会的事情

So there's going to be a fifth date? 噢,那么会有第五次约会咯? Isn't there? 你不想?

Yeah,yeah. I think there is. 不,我想

What were you going to say? 你要说什么? Ever since she left me.. 好吧,自从,自从她离开我之后

I haven't been able to perform.. 我就一直不能,不能.

sexually. 过性生活

Oh,God! I'm so sorry. 噢天那,对不起,对不起? - 没事,没事?

Being spit on is probably not what you need right now. 我知道被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的

How long? 恩,多久了?

- Two years. - Wow. 两年. - 哇哦!

I'm glad you smashed her watch. 哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的表!

So you still think you might want that fifth date? 那你还希望有第五次约会吗? Yeah. Yeah,I do. 是的,我希望

We are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham.. 我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham

and Charles. Chachi,Chachi,Chachi.. 和Charles. Chachi-Chachi-Chachi Arcola

in the bonds of holy matrimony. 的神圣婚礼 See! 看!

But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference. 可是Joanne爱的是Chachi! 这就是不同! \ “拿起勺子..”

Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon? 你知道我多久没拿勺子了吗?

Do the words,\be a hero,\mean anything to you? 难道'比利,别撑英雄' 这句话对你没意义?

Great story. But I gotta go. 真是个好故事!. 但是,我得走了

I got a date with Andrea. Angela. No,Andrea. 我要和Andrea,还是Angela, 还是Andrea约会? 该死

Andrea's the screamer. Angela has cats. Andrea 是爱尖叫的那个, Angela有猫

Right,thanks. It's Julie. I'm out of here. 好啦.谢啦.是Julie.我走了

Here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough.. 问题来了.. 就算我想.

to ask a woman out.. 约一个女人出来 who am I going to ask? 我该约谁?

Isn't this amazing? I've never made coffee in my life. 是不是很不可思议? 我以前可从来没冲过咖啡

- That is amazing. - Congratulations. 是很不可思议. - 恭喜你

If I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do. 我认为如果我能冲咖啡, 我就什么事都可以做了

I think it's,\I can invade Poland, there's nothing I can't do.\ 我认为应该是, “如果我能入侵波兰, 我就什么事都可以做了.” If you feel like you have to make a Western omelet or something.. 你现在正进入角色, 有没有想做个蛋卷之类的东西?

Although,actually I'm really not that hungry. 不过我还不太饿?

Oh,good. Lenny and Squiggy are here. 真不赖, Lenny和Squigy在这里

- Good morning. - Good morning. 早上好 早上好

- Morning. - Morning,Paul. 早上好. - 早上好, 保罗

- Hello,Paul. - Hi. Paul,is it? 你好, 保罗. - 嘿, 保罗, 对吗?

- Thank you so much. - Stop. 谢谢你! 太感谢你了! - 不要这样!

Last night was like all my birthdays,both graduations.. 不,我要告诉你,昨晚上我就好像.. 我所有的生日..毕业典礼

plus the barn-raising scene in Witness. 外加大厦落成典礼

We'll talk later. 我们过会再说 Thank you. 好的,谢谢你

That wasn't a real date. 那不是真正的约会?! What the hell do you do on a real date? 你真正的约会干什么?

Shut up and put my table back. 闭嘴,把我的桌子搬回去. - 好的!

I've got to get to work. 好啦,孩子们,我要去工作啦

If I don't input those numbers, it doesn't make much of a difference. 不过如果我不把那些数字输入,? 也不会有什么区别

So,like,you guys all have jobs? 你们都有工作吗?

Yeah,we all have jobs. That's how we buy stuff. 对,我们都有.. 这样我们才有钱买东西

- Yeah,I'm an actor. - Have I seen you in anything? 对,我是演员. - 哇!我有见过你的作品吗?

I doubt it. Mostly regional work. 我不认为.大部分是地方性节目

Unless you saw the Wee One's production of Pinocchio.. 等等,除非你在公园小剧场 at the little theater in the park? 看过重排的木偶奇遇记

It was a job! 那还是份工作吧?

\I'm a real live boy.\ '瞧,Gippetto,我是个真正的小男孩.'

- I will not take this abuse. - You're right,I'm sorry. 别这样羞辱我. - 你是对的,对不起 Once I was a wooden boy A little wooden boy “当我还是个小木头人,小木头人?”

You should both know that he's a dead man. 你们该知道,他快死了 Oh,Chandler! 噢, 钱德?

How are you doing today? Sleep okay? 你今天怎么样? 睡得好吗?

Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling. 和Barry谈过吗? 我笑个不停

I see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth. 看得出来,你就好像睡觉时 有个衣架在你嘴里

I know. He's just so.. 我知道,他只是太?.. - Remember you and Tony Demarco? - Oh,yeah. 你还记得你和Tony DeMarco吗? - 是的,记得

Well,it's like that. With feelings. 就好像那样..的感觉

- Wow,are you in trouble! - Big time! 哇,你有麻烦了. - 没错!

她还没完全过世 她还活着,她回来了 What's going on? 怎么回事? She may have died. 她可能死了 She may have died? 她可能死了?

We're looking into it. 我们正等着消息 I'll go see. 我进去看看

This almost never happens. 这种事几乎不可能发生

Now she's passed. 她过世了

I just have to know,okay? 我必须要知道 Is it my hair? 是我的头发?

Yes,that's exactly what it is. It's your hair. 对,正是你的头发

Yeah,you have homosexual hair. 你有一头同性恋的头发

So did she...? 她怎么样了? Twice. 两次

-Twice? -Oh,that sucks. -两次? -见鬼

-You guys okay? -I don't know. It's weird. -你们还好吧? -说不上来,好诡异

I know she's gone, but I just don't feel.... 我知道她已过世 但我感觉?

Maybe she's not really gone. 或许是因为她还没有

No,no,she's gone. 不,她过世了 We checked. 我们检查了 A lot. 好多遍

No,I mean,maybe no one ever really goes. 或许人不会真正过世

Ever since my mom died, every now and then... 我妈死后,我偶尔?

... I get this feeling that she's right here,you know? ?会感觉她就在身旁

And Debbie,my friend from junior high... 还有黛比,我初中最要好的朋友

...got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course. 在打迷你高尔夫时,被闪电击中 I always get this strong Debbie vibe... 用那枝黄色铅笔时?

...when I use a little yellow pencil. ?我总感到一股强烈的“心灵感应”

-I miss her. -Here,Pheebs. -我好想念她 -来,菲此

Want this? 你要吗?

-Oh,thanks. -Sure. -谢谢 -不客气

I just sharpened her this morning. 早上刚削好的

I don't believe any of that. When you' re dead... 我不信这一套

...you' re dead. You' re gone. You' re worm food. 人死了就是死了 死了就成了虫的食物

So Chandler looks gay,huh? 钱德看起来像个同性恋?

I don't know who this is, but it's not Debbie. 我不知道此人是谁 但绝对不是黛比 Dad,let's just make a decision. 爸爸,我们需要做个决定

You're right. It's going into the ground. 你是对的,要把她埋在土里

We should get the most basic thing. 我们应

该把基本的东西弄好

\non-protective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate. \ “上面有白色薄片的,不受保护的波纹纤维板”

Dad,we can't bury Nana in a dresser from kea. 爸爸,我们不能把奶奶穿的像一只食肉鹦鹉 This is why your mother buys my clothes. 这就是你妈妈买了我的衣服的原因

I hate to shop. I hate it. 我讨厌买东西,讨厌 Isn't this more about the fact that... 这是不是就是梦想成真

...once you decide,it's like acknowledging Nana's actually gone? 就像是知道奶奶真的走了一样

No,I really hate to shop. 不是,我只是讨厌买东西

-I thought it'd be a closed casket. -lt doesn't mean she can't look nice. -我以为要用密封的棺木 -这并不代表,她不能看起来体面一点

Sweetie,you think you can get in there? 孩子,你想你能进去吗?

I don't see why not. 当然可以

Here's my retainer. 我的牙齿矫正器 I was just thinking... 我在想?

-...when my time comes -Dad. -?我走的时候 -爸

Listen to me. 听我说

When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea. 我走的时候,我要海葬 You what? 什么?

I wanna be buried at sea. It looks like fun. 我要海葬,好像挺有意思的

Define \ 定义一下“有意思”

Come on. You'll make a day of it. You'll get a boat,pack a lunch.... 那一天你们会玩得很开心的 你们会乘着船带着午餐?

And then we throw your body in the water. Gee,that does sound fun. 然后把你的尸体丢人大海 真是有意思

Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says I'm so predictable. 每个人都自认为了解我 他们都说杰克太一成不变了

Maybe after I'm gone,they'll say, \Buried at sea? Huh? \ 或许我死后他们会说 海葬,哈? That's probably what they'll say. 他们大概会这么说吧

I'd like that. 希望如此

-Hey,gorgeous. -Hey. -美女 -嘿

Look,l' m sorry about yesterday. 昨天的事很抱歉我

Don't worry. Apparently,other people have made the same mistake. 别担心,相信我 显然别人也犯了相同的错误 Okay. Phew! 好吧,咻!

So,what do you think it is about me? 为什么你认为是我的缘故?

I don't know what. 我说不上来 You just have... 你就是有那种? -...a quality. -A quality. Great. -?潜质 -潜质,是哦

It's a shame. You and Lowell would've made a great couple. 真可惜,因为你和罗尔本来很登对

Lowell? Financial Services Lowell? That's who you saw me with? 罗尔?会计部门的罗尔 你觉得我们很配?

What? He's cute. 有何不可?他很帅 Well,yeah. 而且

He's no Brian in Payroll. 他不像布莱恩 Is Brian? 布莱恩是不是??

I don't know. If you were gonna set me up... 重点是如果你想替我配对

... I'd like to think it'd be with somebody like him. 我希望你会挑他

Brian's a little out of your league. 我想你配不上布莱恩

Excuse me. You don't think I could get a Brian? 对不起,你认为我配不上他?

Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me. 因为我配得上他,相信我

I'm really not. 我真的配不上 This one? 这一个?

I've shown you every dress we have. 我已让你们看过每件衣服

Unless you want her to spend eternity in a lemon-yellow pantsuit... 除非你们想让她永远穿着柠檬黄长裤

...go with the burgundy. 配上紫红色衣服 Whatever we pick,she'd say it's the wrong one. 不论我们选什么 她都会说我们选错了 Right. We'll go with the burgundy. 没错,就选紫红色吧

A fine choice. I'm coming out. 不错的选择,我要出来了

Wait! We need shoes. 等等,还缺鞋子

-How about these? -That's really a day shoe. -这一双如何? -这是一双日鞋

Where she's going everyone else will be dressier? 她去的地方 大家会穿得更正式? Could we see something in a slimmer heel? 能找鞋跟细一点的鞋吗?

I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. 我找不到紫红色的晚鞋

I can show you something silver that may work. 不过有双银色的鞋或许适合

-No,it really should be burgundy. -Unless we go with a different dress. -不行,一定要紫红色 -除非我们另找一件套装

No,no,no. Watch this. 不,等等,我看看

Wait,I may have something in the back. 后面或许有

Oh,my God. 天呀 Is everything all right? 你没事吧,孩子? Just Nana's stuff. 没事,只是奶奶的东西 You guys ready? 各位如何?准备好了没? Mom called to tell me not to wear my hair up.

早上妈来电叫我别扎头发

-Know my ears aren't my best feature? -Some days it's all I can think about. -我的耳朵并不是我最漂亮的部位吗? -有时候我认为是 I' m sorry l' m late. I couldn't find my bearings. 抱歉,我迟到了 我找不到我的“耳圈” You mean your earrings? 你是指你的耳环? What did I say? 我刚说什么?

-Are these the shoes? -Yes. Paolo sent them from ltaly. -你穿这一双? -对,保罗从意大利寄来的

What? We don't have shoes here? 我们这儿没卖鞋子?

-Morning. We ready to go? -Don't we look nice all dressed up? -早安,准备走了没? -穿戴整齐后,我们是不是都好看许多?

It's stuff like that,isn't it? 人模人样的,不是吗?

-lt was a really beautiful service. -lt really was. -刚刚的仪式简单而隆重 -可不是吗 Come here,sweetheart. 过来,心肝

You know,I think it's time for you to start using night cream. 你该使用夜霜了 What? 什么?

Nothing. Just that your coat sounds like Brent Musberger. 没什么,只是你的外套很吵 -Check it out. Giants-Cowboys. -You're watching football at a funeral? -瞧,巨人队对牛仔队 -你在葬礼时看足球赛?

No,it's the pre-game. I' m gonna watch it at the reception. 不,这还只是热身 我要在接待会上看比赛

You're a frightening,frightening man. 你真是个恶劣的人

Oh,no! My new Paolo shoes! 不,保罗送我的新鞋

I hope they're not ruined. 希望没坏 God,what a great day! 多美好的一天啊 What? Weather-wise. 什么?我是指天气 I know. 我知道

The air,the trees. 对,空气,树木

Even though Nana's gone, there's something almost life 即使奶奶已过世,就好像? Ross,are you okay? 罗斯,你还好吧?罗斯? No,l' m fine. 我没事 Just... 只是?

... having my worst fear realized,but.... ?我最大的梦魇终於成真,但是?

I' m just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm. 别担心,我只是看看你是否肌肉痉挛

-What? What is it? -You missed a belt loop. -怎么了? -你的皮带穿孔掉了一个 Okay,it's in spasm. 是痉挛

Here,sweetie. I took these when I had my gall thing accident. 来,孩子,我擦伤时都用这个 Thanks,Mom. 妈,谢谢 Sorry. 抱歉

Hi,l' m Andrea. 我叫安朵拉

I'm Dorothy's daughter. 桃乐丝的女儿

Hi,I'm Chandler,and I have no idea who

Dorothy is. 我叫钱德,我不知道桃乐丝是谁 Look who's up! 看看谁出现了

-How do you feel? -I feel great. -感觉如何? -感觉好多了?

I feel great. I feel great. 感觉好多了?感觉好多了?

Wow,those pills really worked. 那些药丸可真有效

Yeah. Not the first two, but the second two.... 对,不是第一次那两颗 而是后来那两颗 I love you guys. 我爱你们大家

You guys are the greatest. I love my sister. 你们是最棒的 我爱我的妹妹 I love Pheebs. 我爱菲此 That's so nice. 你真好

I love you,man. 钱德,我爱你

And listen, if you wanna be gay,be gay! 听着,如果你想当同志,就当吧

It doesn't matter to me. 我不在乎 You were right. 你说得对 I do love you. 我最爱你了

Oh,Ross. I love you too. 哦,罗斯,我也爱你 Oh,no,I really love you. 哦,不,我真的爱你 I really love you. 我真的爱你

Oh,you don't get it! 哦,你没有明白

-What do you got there? -Just a hearing disability. -那是什么? -我听力不好 What's the score? 比分多少?

1 7-1 4,Giants. Three minutes to go in the third. 巨人队以17比14领先 第三节只剩3分钟结束

Beautiful! 好极了

Pheebs,could you maybe hand me a cracker? 菲此,能拿块饼乾给我吗?

Your grandmother would've hated this. 你奶奶一定不喜欢的

Sure. What with it being her funeral and all. 当然,这是她的葬礼

No,I'd be hearing about... 我听到的是

...why didn't I get the honey-glazed ham. “我为何没有糖浆火腿?”

Or I didn't spend enough on flowers. Or she'd say: 或是“我买的花不够”

\waste your money? I don't need flowers,l' m dead. \ 又或许是“,何必花那么多钱,我死了不需要花”

That sounds like Nana. 口气像奶奶

Do you know what it's like to grow up... 知道和批评你每句话的人?

...with someone who is critical of every single thing you say? ? 在一起生活是什么滋味?

I can imagine. 我可以想像

It's a wonder your mother turned out... 告诉

你,我希望你妈会成为?

...to be the positive, life-affirming person she is. ?一个像她一样乐观、积极的人 That is a wonder. 真是个奇迹

So tell me something,Mom. If you had to do it all over again... 妈,告诉我 如果可以重来 ... I mean,if she was here right now... 如果此时她在这儿

...would you tell her? 你会告诉她吗? T ell her what? 告诉她什么?

How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail. 她如何使你抓狂 挑剔每一件事

Like your hair,for example. 例如你的头发 I'm not sure I know what you're getting at. 我不懂你在说什么

Would things have been better if you'd just told her the truth? 难道你不认为说出实话 情况会改善吗?

Some things are better left unsaid. 我认为某些事最好还是不要说

It's nicer when people just get along. 家和万事兴

More wine? 再来些酒,亲爱的 Oh,I think so. 我也这么认为

Those earrings look really lovely on you. 你戴这副耳环真好看 Thank you. 谢谢

They're yours. 你给我的

Actually,they were Nana's. 其实是奶奶的 Now l' m depressed! 真叫人难过

Even more than I was. 此刚才还难过

Oh,look. My first grade picture. 哦,快看,我的一年级照片

Please ignore the Dy-no-mite T -shirt. 请略过Dynomite T恤衫

-Hey,who's this little naked guy? -That little naked guy would be me. -这个光屁股的是谁? -那个人就是我

Look at the little thing! 瞧那个小东西

Yes,fine. That is my penis. 对,那是我的小弟弟

Can we be grownups now? 成熟点行吗? Who are those people? 那些人是谁?

-Got me. -That's Nana right there in the middle. -可把我问倒了 -中间那一个是奶奶

Yeah,let's see. 我看看

\ “我和大伙儿摄於在爪哇乔家”

You look just like your grandmother. How old was she? 摩妮卡,你和你奶奶长得一模一样 当时她几岁?

Let's see,\ 1939年?39年 Twenty-four,twenty-five. 24或25岁

It looks like a fun gang. 他们好像玩得很开

Look,look,look! I got Monica naked! 看?光屁股的摩妮卡

Let me see! 我看看

No,no. That would be me again. 不,还是我 I'm just trying something. 我在尝试新事物 Hey,Lowell. 罗威

Oh,hey,Chandler. 钱德

So how's it going in Financial Services? 会计部门的情况如何?

It's like Mardi Gras without the papier-mache

heads. 就像是斋月前一天没有纸头(简直一团乱)

How about you? 你呢?

Good. Good. Listen... 好的,听着?

...I don't know what Shelly told you about me,but... 我不知道雪莉如何对你说我这个人?

... I' m not. ?但是我不是

I know. That's what I told her. 我知道,我也是这样告诉她的 Really? 真的?

So you can tell? 你看得出来?

Pretty much. Most of the time. We have a kind of radar. 十之八九 我们有某种?雷达

So you don't think I have... 这么说你认为我?

...a quality? ?没那种潜质

Speaking for my people, I'd have to say no. 代表男同志发言 我得说没有

By the way,your friend Brian, from Payroll? He is. 对了,你朋友布莱恩,他是

-He is? -And way out of your league. -他是? -而且你配不上他

Out of my league! 我配不上他

I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian,I could get a Brian. 我可以得到布莱恩 如果我愿意

Hey,Brian. Hey, Brian. 你好,布莱恩

第九集

Terry,I know I haven't worked here very long

but would it be possible... 特瑞,我,我知道我在这里干时间并不长

...if I got a $1 00 advance on my salary? 但我在想您是否能考虑预支给我100块薪水 An advance? 预支?

So I can spend Thanksgiving with my family. 这样我才能和家里人共度感恩节

Every year we ski in Vail, and my father pays for my ticket. 每年,我们全家都去韦尔滑雪 通常都是我父亲为我出票钱

But I've started this independent thing... 但是我现在已经开始学习独立

...which is actually why I took this \ 恩,这实际上也是我为什么要干这份?“工作” Rachel,Rachel,sweetheart! 瑞秋,瑞秋,亲爱的 You' re a terrible,terrible waitress. 你是一位非常,非常糟糕的女招待

Really,really awful. 真的,真的糟糕透顶 I hear what you're saying. I'm with you. 好吧,我,我明白你的意思了 我同意您说的 But I'm trying really hard, and I think I'm doing better. 但是我,我一直很努力地在做 I really do. 我想我会做得更好的

-Does anybody need coffee? -Yeah,over here. -有人需要咖啡吗? -是的,这里 Look at that. 噢,你看!

The One Where Underdog Gets Away 六人行 第1季 第09集 气球飞了

Excuse me,sir? Hi. You come in here all the time. 打扰一下,先生. 您是这里的老主顾了

Do you think there's a possibility that you could advance me my tips? 不知道您是否能考虑预支一点小费给我?

Okay,okay. That's fine. Fine. Sorry about that spill before! 算我没说. 我为以前用咖啡泼到您表示歉意

Only 98.50 to go! 还差98块5

Did you know Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving? 你知道老爸老妈要去波多黎各过感恩节吗?

-What? No,they're not. -Yes,the Blymans invited them. -不,他们不会 -他们要去.Blymens 邀请了他们 You' re wrong. 你乱讲

-I am not wrong. -You' re wrong. -我没有乱讲 -你就是在乱讲

No,I just talked to them. 我刚和他们通过电话

I' m calling Mom. 我要打电话给妈妈 -Hey,hey. -Hey! -嘿,嘿 -嘿

And this from the Cry for Help Department: Are you wearing makeup? 这里是“紧急求助部”,你化了妆吗?

Yes,I am. As of today,I'm officially Joey T ribbiani,actor/model. 是的.从今天起,我的正式身份就是 乔伊.崔比安尼,演员兼模特 That's funny. I was thinking you look more like,Joey T ribbiani,man/woman. 真有趣,因为我正想说: 你看起来更象,乔伊.崔比安尼,男人兼女人

-What were you modeling for? -Posters for the free clinic. -你给什么当模特? -你知道那些城市免费门诊的招贴画吗?

So you' re gonna be one of those healthy guys? 哇,那你不就成了那些 “健康一族”中的一员了吗?

-The asthma guy's really cute. -Know which one you'll be? -那个哮喘病人还真可爱 -你知道你为什么代言吗?

No,but I hear Lyme disease is open,so you know.... 不知道,但是我听说脑膜炎还少人,所以?

-Good luck,man. I hope you get it. -Thanks. -祝你好运,老兄.我希望你能染上 -谢谢

You were right. How can they do this? It's Thanksgiving! 好吧,你是对的 他们怎能抛下我们不管? 这可是感恩节

What if I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like Mom's. 我在我那儿做顿大餐,怎么样? 我会做得和妈妈的味一样的

Will you make mashed potatoes with the lumps? 你会弄成块的土豆泥给我吃吗? They're not actually supposed to I'll work on the lumps. 这个,他们真不该把土豆? 我做土豆块

-Joey,you' re going home? -Yeah. -乔伊,你要回家,是吗? -没错

Chandler,you' re still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays? 钱德,你还在抵制所有清教徒的节日吗?

-Every single one of them. -Phoebe,you'll be with your grandma? -当然,他们中的任何一个 -菲比,你要和你奶奶一起过?

And her boyfriend. 是的,还有她的男朋友 We're celebrating Thanksgiving in December because he's lunar. 但我们只在12月庆祝, 因为他脑子有点乱

So you're free Thursday then? 那么,你星期四有空了

-Yeah. Oh,can I come? -Yeah. -是的.噢,我能来吗? -当然

-Rach,are you gonna make it to Vail? -Absolutely. Shoop,shoop,shoop. -瑞秋,你定下来要去韦尔吗? -没错.“咻,咻,咻!” -Only $1 02 to go. -I thought it was 98. 50? -还差102元就可成行 -我记得刚才不还是98块5

Yeah,well,it was,but l I broke a cup,so.... 没错,但我又摔了一个杯子

-Well,l' m off to Carol's. -Ooh,ooh,why don't we invite her? -我到卡萝那里去 -ooh,ooh! 我们干嘛不叫上她?

Ooh,ooh,because she's my ex-wife and will want to bring her... 因为她是我的前妻, 而且她可能还想带上她的

...ooh,ooh,lesbian life partner. 女同志! Hi. Is Carol here? 卡萝在吗?

-No,she's at a faculty meeting. -I just came by to pick up my skull. -她开教工会去了 -噢,我过来想把我的头骨拿走

Well,not mine,but.... 嗯,不是我的,是? -Come in. -Thanks. -进来! -谢谢

Carol borrowed it,and I have to get it back to the museum. 谢谢.是这样,卡萝上回借走上课用的 我现在得拿回去还给博物馆

-What's it look like? -Kind of like a big face without skin. -它是什么样子? -就象一张没有皮的大脸

Yes. I'm familiar with the concept. 是的,我有点印象

-We can just look for it. -Okay. -我们来找找看. -好吧 Wow,you guys sure have a lot of books about

being a lesbian. 哇,你们有这么多讲怎样成为一名女同志的书

Well,you know, you have to take a course. 嗯,你知道吗,你必须接受一门课程

Otherwise they don't let you do it. 否则,他们不让你当同性恋

Hey,Yertle the Turtle! A classic. 嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》.经典作品

Actually,I'm reading it to the baby. 没错,我现在在念给宝宝听

The baby that hasn't been born yet? 噢,那个还没出生的宝宝?

Wouldn't that mean you're crazy? 你这不是疯了?

You don't think they can hear sounds in there? 什么,你觉得宝宝在里面听不到声音?

You' re not serious? I mean,you really talk to it? 少来,我的意思是? 真的 你?真的宝宝说话吗?

Yeah,all the time. I want the baby to know my voice. 当然,经常说.我要让宝宝记住我的声音

Well,that's just Do you talk about me? 那,你提到过我吗?

-Yeah. All the time. -Really? -有的,常事. -真的?

But,we just refer to you as \Guy. \ 但是,嗯,我们称你为提供精液的BoBo

If she's talking to it,I just think I should get some belly time too. 不行,如果她和宝宝说话 那我也应该有一些“肚子谈话时间” Not that I believe this. 但这不表示我相信这个

I believe it. I think the baby can hear everything. 噢,我相信.我觉得宝宝什么都能听见

-Really? -I'll show you. This'll seem weird. -真的? -我可以演示给你看.可能会有点怪异 But you put your head inside this turkey... 你得把你的头放在这只火鸡里面

...and we'll all talk and you'll hear everything we say. 然后大伙儿说话,你肯定能听到我们说的

I'd just like to say I'm totally behind this experiment. 我想说我完全赞成这个实验 In fact,I'd very much like to butter your head. 而且,我还非常想把你的脑袋涂上黄油

-Hey. -Rach,did you make your money? -嘿 -瑞秋,钱拿到没有?

No,not even close. Forget Vail. Forget seeing my family. 没有,都关门了 忘掉韦尔吧, 忘掉家庭团聚吧

Forget shoop,shoop,shoop. 忘掉“咻,咻,咻.”吧

-Rach,here's your mail. -Thanks. You can put it on the table. 瑞秋,你的信 -谢谢,放在桌

I' m sorry,so \ 我们,我们是谁? \ 我和瑞克 Who's Rick? 瑞克是谁? Who's Rick? 瑞克是谁? My husband. 我丈夫

-Oh,so you' re divorced? -No. -这么说你们已经离婚 -没有 I' m sorry. So you' re widowed? Hopefully? 对不起,这么说你是寡妇? 希望如此 No,l' m still married. 不,我们还是夫妻 So,how would your husband feel about you sitting here with me... 告诉我你丈夫做何感想? 你坐在我身旁... ...sliding your foot so far up my leg you can count the change in my pocket? ...脚伸到我大腿 足以数我口袋里的零钱? Don't worry. 别担心, He'd be okay with you because he's okay with Ethan. 我想他会接受的 因为他也接受伊森这么做 Ethan? There's an Ethan? 伊森?有伊森这号人物? Ethan is my boyfriend. 伊森是我的男友 What? 什么? What kind of relationship do you imagine us having... 告诉我你期待我们之间会有什么关系... ...if you have a husband and a boyfriend? 既然你已有丈夫和男友 I suppose,mainly sexual. 大概是性关系吧 Sorry it didn't work out. 真是遗憾,你们吹了 What,not work out? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. 什么,吹了? 周四我还要和她约会 Didn't you listen to the story? 难道你没听懂? Didn't you listen? It's twisted! 难道你没听懂?这太离谱了 How could you get involved with her? 你怎能和这种女人交往? I had trouble with it at first. But I get the good stuff. 开始我也无法接受 但后来我想此事百益而无一害 All the fun,all the talking, all the sex... 只有谈天说笑和做爱... ...and none of the responsibility. 不用负任何责任 -This is every guy's fantasy! -That's not true! -这是每个男人的梦想 -是吗?未必吧 -Ross,is this your fantasy? -No,of course not. -罗斯,这是你的梦想吗? -当然不是 Yeah. Yeah,it is. 没错,是 You'd go out with someone going out with someone else? 你们男生不介意 和已有对象的女人交往? -I couldn't. -Good for you. -我办不到 -干得好,乔伊 When l' m with a woman, I need to know... 和女人交往时,我必须确定...

... I' m going out with more people than her. ... 我交往的对象比她多

Once,I went out with a guy who just got divorced. 一次我和一个刚离婚的家伙出去

It was hard. His kids liked me better than him. 这很麻烦.相比之下 他的孩子更喜欢我一些 What does this have to do with Chandler? 钱德必须作些什么呢? Nothing. 什么也不用. I didn't have anything on that topic. 关于这个话题我什么都不想说 So I went another way. 好吧,我换一种方法 You know,monogamy can be a tricky concept. 你知道,一夫一妻值得商榷 I mean,anthropologically speaking 就人类学的观点而言? Fine. Now you'll never know. 行?这是你们的损失 We' re kidding. T ell us. 逗你的,告诉我们吧 -We wanna know. -Come on! -我们想知道 -快说, All right. There's a theory put forth by Richard Leakey 好吧理查李奇提出这样的理论? Are we greeting each other this way now? I like it. 现在都这样打招呼吗?我喜欢 Look! I cleaned! 瞧,我大扫除了 I did the windows. I did the floors. 我擦窗户,拖地板 I used all the vacuum attachments but the round one. What's it for? 我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置 圆形有鬃毛那个除外,我不知道怎么用? Nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask. 没人知道,我们也不该问 What do you think? 你们感觉怎样? -It's very clean. -Really,it looks great! -很干净 -真的看起来不错 I see you moved the green ottoman. 你移动了绿色的垫椅 How did that happen? 怎么会呢? I don't know. It looked better there. 我不知道,我以为摆那儿会更好看 And it's an extra seat around the table. 咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位 Yeah,it's interesting. 这倒有意思

But you know what? Just for fun... 这样好了,只是好玩...

...Iet's see what it looked like in the old spot. ...我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何 Just to compare. 只是做个比较 Let's see. 让我看看 Well,it looks good there too. 放那儿也不错 Let's leave it there for a while. 就摆那儿一阵子吧 I can't believe you moved the green ottoman. 我无法相信你竟敢搬动了绿色垫椅

Be glad you didn't fan the magazines. She'll

scratch your eyes out. 幸好你没摊开杂志 否则她铁定会挖出你的眼睛

-You guys,I am not that bad! -Yeah,you are. -各位,我没那么凶吧 -你就那么凶

Remember,I lived with you? You were a little.... 记得我们住在一起时吗? 你就像个? That is so unfair! 这太不公平了

When we were kids,yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy. 拜托,我们小时候 你的“破娃娃”是唯一不破的

Okay,so I'm responsible. I'm organized. 我有责任感有组织性

But hey,I can be a kook! 可是我也能很懒散 All right,you madcap gal! 好吧,懒女人, Imagine this. 想像这个情况

The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away. 电话单来 但你不立刻去交钱 -Why not? -Because you're a kook! -为什么? -因为你是个大懒人

You wait until they send a notice. 直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来

I could do that. 我可以办到

Okay,then you let me go grocery shopping 你让我去买日常用品

-No problem. -I'm not done yet. -没问题 -我还没说完

And I buy detergent,but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout. 我买了洗衣粉, 但是是不容易弄出来那种.

Why would someone do that? 有人会那样做吗?

One might wonder. 有人会想?

But I would be fine with that. 我就没有问题 A glass is on the table with no coaster. A cold drink. A hot day. 有人在咖啡桌上留下杯子 没有垫子,天气很热,一杯冷饮

Beads of condensation are inching closer to the wood.... 小水珠逐渐逼近桌面? Stop it! 够了

Oh,my God! 天啊,

It's true. Who am l? 没错,我到是谁?

Monica,you' re Mom. 摩妮卡,你是妈妈那样的.

Oh,my God! 天啊,

Okay,I'll be there. 好,我会去的

That was my agent. 我的经纪人打来的 My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie! 他安排我在艾尔帕西诺的新片中演出

-That's great! -What's the part? -太棒了? -演什么角色?

Can you believe it? Pacino! This guy's why I became an actor! 你们能相信吗?是艾尔帕西诺 我就是喜欢他才立志要当演员

\Out of order? You' re out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order! \ \我失控,

你也失控\这整个法庭都失控了

Seriously,what's the part? 言归正传,什么角色?

\I was out, they pull me back in! \ 当我认为已出局时 他们却又将我拉回

Come on. Seriously,Joey, what's the part? 快老实说,什么角色?

You' re.... What? 你是?什么?

I' m his butt double,okay? 我是他臀部的替身

I play Al Pacino's butt. 我演艾尔帕西诺的臀部

All right? He goes into the shower, and then... 他走进浴室,然后...

... I' m his butt. ... 我就是他的屁股 Oh,my God! 天那

Come on,you guys. 别这样

It's a real Pacino movie and that's big! 这是一部艾尔帕西诺主演大制作的电影

It's terrific. You deserve this. 别误会,这真是太棒了 这是你应得的

After years of struggling you've cracked your way into show business. 这是你多年努力的成果 你终于能登上大银幕

Fine. Make jokes,I don't care. 行,笑吧,我不在乎

-This is a big break for me! -You' re right. It is. -这是我千载难逢的机会 -没错,

So,will you invite us to the big opening? 你准备邀请我们参加你的首映会吗?

-I need some moisturizer. -For what? -我得向你借些保湿乳液 -干什么呢?

T oday's the big day! 今天可是我的大日子 You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair. 你有镊子吗?我得毛发太乱啦

God. Go in the bathroom. Use whatever you want. 好吧,进浴室要用什么自己拿

Don't ever tell me what you did in there. 只是别告诉我你在里面干什么 Thank you. 谢谢

-Joey's mom's on the phone. -ln the bathroom. -乔伊在哪儿?他妈打电话来 -他在浴室里, -You don't wanna go in there! -Come on,we' re roommates. -你最好别进去 -拜托,我们是室友

My eyes! My eyes! 我的眼睛!我的眼睛! I warned you. 我警告过你

Who is being loud? 谁在大吼大叫

Oh,that would be Monica. 一定是摩妮卡 Can I borrow stuff? I wanna make Aurora breakfast. 我能借点东西吗? 我想为她做早点

You got the whole night? 她陪你一夜?

Well,I only have 20 minutes until Ethan,so.... 没错,我们只剩20分钟 直到伊森? Do I sense resentment? 难道我感到怨恨? No. No resentment. Believe me... 不,没有怨

恨,相信我??

...it's worth it,okay? ? ?绝对值得

In a relationship,you have moments you'll remember the rest of your life. 在你交往的过程中 有多少重要的时刻 会让你怀念一辈子?

Every single second is like that with Aurora. 与萝拉相处的每一秒都是

I've just wasted 35 of them talking to you. 而我已浪费35秒和你们说话

So,Monica,can you help me with the door? 摩妮卡请帮我开门

The old Monica would remind you... 钱德,老摩妮卡会提醒你

...to scrub that T eflon pan with a plastic brush. ? ?用塑胶刷刷特弗龙锅

But l' m not gonna do that. 但我不会那么做的

Excuse me? Can they warm it up? I' m concerned about goose bumps. 不好意思?他们热身的怎么样了? 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 Everybody ready? 大家准备好没?

I wanna thank you for this opportunity. 我只是想感谢你给我这个机会

I mean,I know this is just a first step,but I hope that someday 我是说,我知道这只是第一步 但是我期待有一天 Lose the robe. 解开浴袍

Right. Okay. Losing the robe! 好,我正解开浴袍

Okay,and the robe is lost. 浴袍已解开

I would like to get this in one take. 各位,我想一次解决

Let's roll it. 来吧, Water's working. 放水 And action! 开始! And cut! 停!

Butt guy,what are you doing? 屁股男,你在干什么?

I'm showering. 我在洗澡

No,that was clenching. 不,你在挤屁股 The way I see it, the guy's upset here,you know? 我认为他很沮丧

His wife's dead, his brother's missing. 他的太太死了,弟弟失踪了

I think his butt would be angry here. 我想他的屁股一定很愤怒

I think his butt would like to get the shot before lunch. 我想他的屁股会想在午餐前杀青

Once again,rolling. Water working. 再来一次,开机 放水

And action! 开始

And cut! What was that? 停!你又在干什么? I was going for quiet desperation. 我要表现出绝望

But if you have to ask.... 但如果你想问 God,I love these fingers. 天啊,我爱这些手

Thank you. 谢谢

No,actually,I meant my fingers. 不,我是指我的手指

Look at them. Look at how happy they are.

你瞧它们多开心

-Oh,my God,l' m late! -Oh,no! -天啊,我来不及了 -天啊, 不

-Don't go. -Okay. -不要走 -好不好

-I have to. -Look,she's leaving. -我得走了 -看,她走了

I' m sorry. He'll be waiting for me. 抱歉,他在等我了

-I thought you talked to Rick. -It's not Rick. -我以为你瑞克谈过 -不是瑞克

Ethan? He gets the whole day! 是伊森?他要陪你一整天

No,it's Andrew. 不是他,是安德鲁

I know there'll be moments... 我知道?? ...when I'll regret asking the following question,but.... ??我会后悔问你这个问题,但是??

-And Andrew is? -He's... -这个安德鲁 -他是??

... new. ??新欢

So you' re not completely fulfilled by Rick,Ethan and myself? 你是说瑞克,伊森和我 三人还不能满足你?

No,that's not exactly what I was 我以前不是这种人

Most women would kill... 不知道多少女人??

...for three guys like us. ??被我们三人迷倒

-So,what do you want? -You. -你想要什么? -你

-You have me. -No. Just you. -你已拥有我 -不,只是你

-What do you mean? -Lose the other guys. -什么意思? -甩掉其他人

Like,all of them? 他们全部?

Come on,we' re great together. Why not? 我们这样不是很快乐吗?为什么不行?

Can't we have what we have now? 我们为何不能及时行乐?

Why can't we talk and make love... 为何不能只是聊天,做爱??

...without feeling obligated to each other? ??彼此没有任何负担?

Up until tonight,I thought that's what you wanted too. 今晚之前,我以为这也是你想要的

Well,part of me wants that... 部分的我想要 ... but it's like l' m two guys. One guy's saying,\is great! \ ...但我就像是双面人 一个说”闭嘴,这样很好”

But there's this other guy. 但是还有另一个 The guy who wells up when the Grinch's heart

grows... 他每回都挺身而出??

...and breaks that measuring device. ??仗义直言

He's saying,you know, \is too hard. Get out! \ 他说“这太丑陋了,快脱身”

So,which one of the guys will you listen to? 你听哪一个的话?

I have to listen to both. They don't let each other finish. 两人的话我得都听 他们争执不休

Which one? 哪一个? The second guy. 第二个 I see. 好吧,

Call me if you change your mind. 改变主意后再打电话给我吧

Sorry,the first guy runs the lips. 抱歉,第一个动的口

Look at it this way. You dumped her! 这样想吧,你把她甩了

Right? I mean,this woman was unbelievably sexy... 真的?我是说,这女人性感?? ...and beautiful,intelligent, unattainable. ??美丽聪明而且遥不可及 T ell me why you did this again? 再告诉我一次,你为何这么做

Movie star! 电影明星他回来了

Wait! Aren't you the guy who plays the butt in the new Pacino movie? 等等,你不是在艾尔帕西诺新片中 演屁股的那个? Nope. 不是

No? What happened,big guy? 不是?怎么了,大个儿?

Big guy? 大个儿?

It felt like a \guy\moment. 感觉就像“大个儿”时刻

I got fired! 我被开除了

They said I acted too much with it. 没错,他们说我太投入了

I told everybody about this! 我到处宣扬 -Everybody's expecting to see me. -lKnow what? -现在大家都想到戏院看我演? -我知道?

-No one will be able to tell. -My mom will. -乔伊,没人会认出来的 -我妈就认得出来 There's something so sweet and disturbing about that. 真是令人感动又恶心

I've done crappy plays for six years... 六年来我除了演些烂角色一事无成

...and I finally get my shot, and I blow it! 如今机会来了我竟将它搞砸 Maybe this wasn't it. 等等,或许这不是你的机会

I think when it's your shot, you know it's your shot. 机会是否来临自己最清楚

Did it feel like your shot? 你感觉这是你的机会吗?

Hard to tell. I was naked. 很难分辨,我当时全身赤裸

I don't think this was it. I don't think you just

get one. 我不认为这是你唯一的机会 你的机会不会只有一个

I believe things are gonna happen for you. I do. 我相信大好机会就降临到你身上

You've got to think about the day some kid will go: 你必须想著 将来有个小伙子跑到朋友面前说

\ass! \ 我被录取了? 我要演乔伊的屁股 You think? That's so nice. 你真好

I' m sorry,Joey. I' m gonna go to bed,guys. 真遗憾,乔伊 各位,我要去睡了

-Good night. -Good night. -晚安 -晚安 You' re gonna leave your shoes out here? 你要把鞋子留在这儿?

Really? Just casually strewn about... 真的?就这样乱丢?

...in that reckless,haphazard manner? ...就这样轻率的,随意的乱扔?

It doesn't matter. I'll get them tomorrow. Or not! 无所谓 我明天再拿,或者算了 Whenever. 随便

She is a kook. 她真懒散

If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes. 既然这么困扰,就快去拿吧 No,don 't do this! 不,千万别去, This is stupid! 太愚蠢了

I don 't have to prove anything. I'm gonna get them. 我无须证明什么,我要去拿

But then everyone will know. 但如此一来他们都会知道

Unless I get them,then wake up really early and put them back. 除非我去拿然后早起放回去

I need help! 谁来帮我一把!

-All you want is a dinkle -Not that song! 不要唱这首歌

-All you envy's a schwang -Come on,you guys. 伙计们,不要这样

A thing through which you can tinkle Or play with or simply let hang All you want is a dinkle What you envy's a schwang

A thing through which you can tinkle Or play with or simply let hang

第七集

Everybody! Central Perk is proud to present...

各位请安静,中央公园很荣幸为各位介绍 ...the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay. ??菲比小姐的音乐 Thanks. 谢谢,

I wanna start with a song that's about that moment... 首先我想从一首...

...when you suddenly realize what life is really all about. 有关顿悟人生那一刻的歌??开始

Okay,here we go. 开始罗...

Okay. Thank you very much. 非常感谢 Oh,great. This is just 什么? 这下可好

The One With The Blackout 六人行 第1季 第07集 纽约大停电

This is so cool,you guys. The entire city's blacked out. 这简直是酷毙了 纽约大停电 It's all of Manhattan. They have no idea... 我

妈说是整个布鲁克林 外加部份曼哈顿和皇后区 ...when it's back on. 不知何时恢复电力 -You guys,this is big. -Pants and a sweater. Why,Mom? -这可真是大停电 -裤子和毛衣,为什么,妈? Who will I meet in a blackout? 停电我能去见谁? Power-company guys? Eligible looters? 电力公司的人? 单身的趁火打劫之徒? -Can we talk about this later? Okay. -Can I borrow the phone? -以后再聊,好吗? -电话能借我吗? I wanna call my apartment and check on my grandma. 我想打回住处 确定我祖母是否安好 What's my number? 等等,我的电话几号? I never call me. 我从未打电话给自己过 Oh,my God! It's her. It's that Victoria 's Secret model. 天啊,是她 维多利亚的秘密(内衣品牌)的模特儿 Something Goodacre. 叫?古亚克的 Hi,Mom,it's Jill. 妈,我是洁儿 She 's right. It's Jill. Jill Goodacre. Oh,my God! 没错,洁儿 洁儿.古亚克.天哪! I am trapped in an A TM vestibule with Jill Goodacre. 没想到我和洁儿.古亚克同时被困在提款机室 Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium. 是小室还是正厅? Yeah,that is the part to focus on,you idiot. 那才是值得注意的对象,笨蛋 I' m fine. I' m just stuck at the bank in an ATM vestibule. 对,我没事只是被困在银行提款机室 Jill says vestibule, I'm going with vestibule. 洁儿说小室? 那我也说小室 I' m fine. No,l' m not alone. 我没事,不,旁边有人 I don't know,some guy. 我不认识,某人 Oh,some guy. I am some guy. 某人?行,某人 Jill,I saw you with some guy last night. 洁儿,我昨晚看见你和某人在一起 Yes,he was some guy. 没错,他是某人. Hey,everyone. 各位 Officiating at tonight's blackout is Rabbi T ribbiani. 今晚主持停电晚会的 是崔比安尼拉此 Chandler's old roommate was Jewish. These are our only candles. 钱德的老室友是个犹太人 我们只剩这些蜡烛 So happy Hanukkah! 祝各位光明节快乐 Look! Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles. 瞧,丑陋裸男点燃点几根蜡烛 That had to hurt! 一定很痛

All right,all right! It's been 14 1/2 minutes...

已过了14分30秒

...and you still haven 't said one word.

God! ??你却连一字也没说 Do something! Just make contact. Smile! 争气点,打破沈闷,微笑 There you go. 效果不错 You 're definitely scaring her. 算了吧,你正在吓她 Hello? Oh,hi,Mom. 喂? 妈妈. Mom. 妈. Mom,you' re tripping! 妈妈,你内急! Dexter's a dog. The blackout's scaring him. 德特是一条狗 大停电把他吓坏了 You'd pee in Dad's shoes too if you didn't know. 如果你不知道 你也可以尿在爸爸的鞋子里. All right,call me back. 好吧,给我回电话 -Mothers. -Yeah. -妈妈. -是的. Attaboy! A word. 好小伙!一个词. That wasn 't so hard. Mothers. Yeah! 这样不坏.妈妈,是的! Mothers. Yeah! Perfect. 妈妈,是的!完美 Don 't smile. 不要笑. Would you like to call somebody? 你需要给别人打电话吗?

Yeah,about 300 guys I went to high school with. 是的,和我一起上大学的300个小伙 Yeah,thanks. 是的,谢了. -Hello? -It's me. -你好? -是我 -It's Chandler. Are you okay? -Yeah,l' m fine. -是钱德,你好吗? -我还好 I' m stuck in an ATM vestibule... 我被困在提款机室... ...with Jill Goodacre. 和洁儿吉亚克一起 -What? -l' m stuck... -什么? -我被困在... ...in an ATM vestibule... ...提款机室了... ...with Jill Goodacre. ...和洁儿吉亚克一起 I have no idea what you said. 我听不懂你在说什么 Put Joey on the phone. 叫乔伊听电话 -What's up,man? -l' m stuck... -怎么了? -我被困在... ...in an ATM vestibule... ...提款机室了... ...with Jill Goodacre! ...和洁儿吉亚克一起 Oh,my God! 噢,我的天那 He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre! 他和洁儿吉亚克被困在提款机室 Chandler,listen. 钱德,听著? Like that thought never entered my mind. 别以为我没这个念头 -Okay. -Somebody. 换人,快 -I'll go. I'll go. -Okay. 好吧,换我

Senior year of college, on a pool table. 大四

在撞球台上

-Pool table? -That's my sister. -撞球台上? -这就是我妹啦

Okay,my weirdest place would have to be... 我最奇怪的地方是在...

...the women's room of the New York City Public Library. ...纽约市立图书馆二楼女厕 Oh,my God! What were you doing in a library? 拜托,你去图书馆干什么

-Pheebs,what about you? -Oh,Milwaukee. -菲此,你呢? -密尔瓦基

It's a really weird place. 真是一个奇怪的地方.

Ross? 罗斯?

Disneyland,1 989. \\ 迪士尼,1989年小小世界 No way. 不可能?

The ride broke down... 机器故障

...so Carol and I went behind those mechanical Dutch children. 所以我和卡萝就到荷兰机器儿童后面

We were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom. 他们好死不死正巧修好机器? 从此他们禁止我们再到奇幻王国去 Let's see,that leaves.... 好吧,只有?? -Rachel? -Come on,I already went. -瑞秋? -拜托,我说过了

-You did not go. -I did. -你才没那 -我说过了

T ell us. Come on. 快点告诉我们

All right,the weirdest place would have to be... 好吧,最奇怪的地方是... ...the foot of the bed. ...床脚

-Step back! -We have a winner! -一句 -我们今晚有优胜了

This must be what the fridge looks like with the door closed. 这就是冰箱关上时候的样子

Spooky. 恐怕.

Anybody hungry? We got a Klondike...soup. 有人饿了吗?我们有科隆迪克??汤

I've never had a relationship with that kind of passion. 我从来没有那种关系也没那种感受

Where you have to have somebody even in a theme park. 在主题乐园中你忽然欲火中烧 It was the only thing to do that didn't have a line. 当时只有这件事可做

Barry wouldn't even kiss me on a miniature golf course. 巴瑞连在打迷你高尔夫时 也不肯亲我

-Come on. -No. -不是吧 -是的

He said we held up the people behind us. 他说这样会耽误后面的人

You didn't marry him because...? 你逃婚的原因是?

Do you think there are people that go through

life... 你认为有人这辈子没有过那种? ... never having that kind of...? ? ?从来没有过??

-Probably. -Really? -也许吧. -真的?

I'll tell you something. Passion is way overrated. 但是我得告诉你 激情被过度重视.

-Yeah,right. -lt is. -没错 -是的

Eventually,it kind of burns out. 最后激情很快就退去

But hopefully what you're left with is trust and security and.... 但双方仍保有信赖,安全感和...

In my ex-wife's case, lesbianism. 以我前妻为例?女同志主义

For those people who miss out on that passion thing... 因此,缺乏激情之人还是有?? ...there's other stuff. ??其他可取之处的 -Okay. -But I don't think that'll be you. 但我想你不是那种人

-You don't? -See,I see... -你认为我不是? -我...

-... big passion in your future. -Really? -对你的未来将充满激情 -真的?

-You do? -I do. -你真的这样认为 -没错 Ross,you' re so great. 罗斯,你真是太了不起了

It's never gonna happen. 不可能发生的 -What? -You and Rachel. -什么? -你和瑞秋 What? Me and Ra? 什么?我和瑞秋? Why not? 为什么?

You waited too long to make your move... 因为你拖太久才行动

...and now you' re in the \ 现在只能待在“朋友区”

-l' m not in the zone. -No,Ross. You' re mayor of the zone. -不,我没在朋友区 -罗斯,你是朋友区主席

Look,l' m taking my time,all right? I' m laying the groundwork. 我在静观其变,行吗? 我正在为以后铺路

Every day I get a little bit closer to 我每天往前推进一点

Priesthood! 圣人

I'm telling you,she has no idea what you're thinking. 告诉你,罗斯,她根本不知道你在想什么

She just ran her fingers through my hair. 她刚刚用她的手指缕我的头发.

-Were you missing that interaction? -No,no,no. -你怀念那种作用力吗? -不,不,不.

This is running fingers through your hair,okay? 这才是缕你的头发.

Now this is a tousle. 这不过是弄乱你的头发罢了.

If you don't ask her out soon, you'll be in the zone forever. 如果再不快点约她出去 你将困在朋友区永远无法脱身

I will,I will. I'm waiting for the right moment. 我会的 我只是在等恰当的时机 What? 什么?

-What,now? -Yeah. -什么,现在? -是的.

What's messing you up? The wine? The moonlight? 你缺什么? 美酒?烛光?月光? You gotta go up to her and say, \

Look,Rachel,l\ 你只需走到她面前说 瑞秋,我想你?

-What? -We' re shushing... -什么? -我们在嘘??

... because we' re trying to hear something. ??因为我们正在听

-What? What? -Don't you hear that? -因为我们正在听 -难道你没听见? See? 听见没?

-Would you like gum? -ls it sugarless? -想来片口香糖吗? -无糖的吗?

-Sorry,it's not. -Then no,thanks. -抱歉,不是 -不,谢了

What was that? 你在搞什么东西?

Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum,you take it. 切记!洁儿请你吃口香糖你就吃

If she offers you mangled animal carcass,you take it! 她叫你吃动物死尸 你也得吃 New York City has no power 纽约大停电 And the milk is getting sour 牛奶变酸 But to me it is not scary 不过没关系

Because I stay away from dairy 因为我不喝牛奶

-Here goes. -You'll do it? -你决定啦? -我决定了

-I'll do it. -Want help? -我决定了 -需要帮助吗?

You come out,you' re a dead man. 如果你想当电灯泡你就死定了

-Good luck,man. -Thanks. -罗斯?祝你幸运 -谢谢.

-Okay. -Okay. -Okay. 好,好,好

Where you going? You can't go out there. 你要去哪里? 不行,你不能去外面

-Why not? -Because of the reason. -为什么? -因为有理由

-That would be? -I can't tell you. -那是什么? -不能告诉你

Joey,what's going on? 乔伊,到底怎么了? You gotta promise you'll never tell Ross that I told you. 好吧,但你得答应我 不会告诉罗斯是我说的

-What? -He's planning your birthday party. -说什么? -他正在准备你的生日舞会

-Oh,my God! I love him! -You better act surprised. -天啊,我爱他 -你最好装成一副吃惊的样子

-About what? -My surprise party. -装什么? -我的生日舞会

-What surprise party? -Oh,stop it. Joey already

told me. -什么生日舞会? -少装蒜了,乔伊已经告诉我了

He didn't tell me. 他没有告诉我

Don't look at me. This is Ross' thing. 别看我,这是罗斯的主意

This is typical. I'm always the last to know. 每次都这样,我总是最后知道的人

You are not. We tell you stuff. 你不是,我们都有告诉你是哦

I was the last one to know when Chandler got bit by the peacock. 钱德在动物园被孔雀咬 我是最后知道的人

I was the last to know you had a crush on Joey. 也是最后知道乔伊刚搬来时 你对他有意思的人

What? 什么?

Looks like I was second to last. 看来我是倒数第二

You had a crush on me? 你对我有意思? All right. It wasn't a crush, it was a dent. 好吧,这不算是有意思,是有点印象. Big dent? 很深的印象?

You were moving your furniture. I thought you had nice arms. 你动了我的家具 我想你的胳膊不错,仅此而已.

Nice arms,huh? 胳膊不错?

Hey,Mon,l' m moving the chair. 嘿,莫妮卡,我在搬动椅子哦.

Do anything for you? 你感觉怎么样?

With all the lights out you can actually see the stars. 所有的灯都灭了,你才可以真正的看到星星啊.

It's so nice. 真不错.

I have a question. 我有个问题

Actually,it's not so much a question. 也谈不上是问题

It's more of a general wondering.... 只是??

ment. 好奇.

-Okay. -Okay. Here it goes. -好吧 -好吧,是这样的.

Well,for a while now, I've been wanting to.... 这些日子以来我一直想?

-Yes,that's right. -Look at that little kitty! -对,没错 -瞧那只小猫! What? 什么?

Top of the world Looking down on creation Top of the world Looking down on creation And the only explanation I can find And the only explanation I can find

Is the love that I found Ever since you 've been around Is the love that I found Ever since you 've been around

All right,this is just Bactine. It won't hurt. 好吧,这只是药不会痛的

-Ow! -Sorry,that was wax. -噢! -对不起,那是蜡油

Poor little T ooty's scared. We should find his

owner. 可怜的小猫快吓死了 我们得找到它的主人

Why not put poor T ooty in the hall? 何不将它放在走廊?

During a blackout? She'll get trampled. 大停电时?它会被踩死的 Yeah? 是吗?

Damage control. Get back to the gum. 亡羊补牢.口香糖是绝佳的选择

Gum would be perfection. 口香糖是绝佳的选择

Gum would be perfection? 口香糖是绝佳的选择?

Gum would be perfection. 口香糖是绝佳的选择

Could've said, \我大可说”我也来一片”,但不,

For me,gum is perfection. 我说的是\口香糖是绝佳的选择\

I loathe myself! 我真鄙视我自己

Oh,no,they' re nuns. They hate all living things. 不,她们是修女,讨厌一切生物

Hi. We just found this cat, and we' re looking for the owner. 我们刚捡到这只猫 目前正在找它的主人

Yeah,it's mine. 猫是我的

-He seems to hate you. Are you sure? -It's my cat. Give me my cat. -可是它似乎很讨厌你 -确定,猫是我的,把猫给我

-Wait a minute. What's his name? -Bob Buttons. -等等,它叫什么名字? -鲍伯钮扣 -Bob Buttons? -Bob Buttons. Here,Bob Buttons. -鲍伯钮扣? -鲍伯钮扣,过来,鲍伯钮扣

You are a very bad man! 你真是个大坏蛋 You owe me a cat. 你们欠我一只猫

Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. 来这, 咪咪, 咪咪, 咪咪.

Here,kitty,kitty. 来这, 咪咪, 咪咪, 咪咪. Where did you go,little kitty? 小猫咪?你上哪儿去了?

IKitty,kitty,kitty. Come here,kitty,kitty. 小猫咪,过来.

-Hi. -Buona sera. -Hi. -Buona sera. Wow! 喔!

Mon,wanna go for a ride in my racecar? 莫妮卡,愿意搭我的跑车去兜风吗?

I'll bring my arms. 我会带我的胳膊一起去的.

We can bring my wheelbarrow for your teeth! 我们为你的牙齿准备独轮车!

Come on,lucky sixes! 来吧,幸运六

Everybody,this is Paolo. 各位,他是保罗 Paolo,I want you to meet my friends. This is Monica... 保罗,向你介绍我的朋友 这位是摩妮卡

-Hi. -...and Joey... -Hi -??这位是乔伊?? -Hi. -...and Ross. -Hi -??还有罗斯??

Hi. Hi.

He doesn't speak much English. 他不太会讲英语

Monopoly! 大富翁 Look at that! 看啊!

So,where did Paolo come from? 那,保罗来自哪里?

Italy,I think. 我猜是意大利

No,I mean tonight. Suddenly,into our lives.

不,我是指今晚,这栋公寓? 突然介入我们的生活?

That cat turned out to be Paolo's cat. Isn't that funny? 那只猫结果是保罗的 这不是很有意思吗?

That is funny. And Rachel keeps touching him. 真有意思,而且瑞秋不断摸他

I looked all over and couldn't find the kitty anywhere. 我找遍了整栋公寓,但就是找不到猫

I found him. It was Paolo's cat. 我找到了,是保罗的猫

Well,there you go. Last to know again. 瞧,我又是最后一个知道

And I'm guessing,this is Paolo? 由于没人告诉我,我猜他就是保罗

Paolo,this is Phoebe. 保罗,她叫菲比 You betcha! You betcha! (意大利语)

All right. Okay. What next? 没错,下一步呢? Blow a bubble. A bubble's good. 吹泡泡,吹泡泡不错.

It's got a boyish charm. It's impish. 可以很好展现男性魅力,顽皮的一面 Here we go. 来吧

Nice going,imp! 吹得可真好?

It's okay. All I need to do... 不要紧,我只需把手伸过去

...is reach over and put it back in my mouth. 将它放回口中

Good save! We 're back on track and I'm... 救得好,现在我已重回轨道

... chewing someone else 's gum. 而且还嚼著别人的口香糖

This is not my gum! Oh,my God! Oh,my God! 这不是我的口香糖,天哪,我的天啊!

And now you 're choking. 很好,现在你呛到了

You all right? 你没事吧

My God! You' re choking! 天呀,你呛到了 -Better? -Yes. -感觉好点没? -好多了

Thank you. That was.... 谢谢,那真是? -That was.... -Perfection? -那真是? -绝佳的选择?

That was no tousle. 这可不是把头发弄乱而已

-What'd he say that was so funny? -I have absolutely no idea. -他讲什么,他讲什么 -我完全搞不懂

That's classic. 女人都这样

My God,you guys! What am I doing? This is

so un-me! 天啊,我在干什么? 这太不像我了

If you want,I'll do it. 不介意的话我要上了 I just wanna bite his bottom lip. 我只想咬他的下嘴唇

But I won't. 但我不会这么做的

The first time he smiled at me... 他第一次对我微笑时

...those seconds were more exciting than weeks with Barry. 那三秒钟比我和巴瑞 在百慕达得三个礼拜还令我兴奋

Did you rent mopeds? 你骑机踏车吗?

Because I've heard Oh,it's not about that right now. 因为我听说?我离题了

I know it's superficial, and we have nothing in common... 我知道这样很肤浅 而且我们毫无共通点

...and we don't even speak the same language,but,God! 连语言也不通但... -Paolo,hi. -Ross. -保罗 -罗斯 Listen.... 听着

Listen,something you should know. 有件事你该了解

Rachel and I are.... 瑞秋和我

We' re kind of a thing. 有那么一点

-Thing? -Thing. Yes,thing. -一点? -一点.是的,一点

-You have the sex? -No. -你们做爱没有? -没有.

No,technically the sex is not being had. But that's.... 技术上而言,还没做爱

But that's not the point. 但这不是重点

The point is that Rachel and I should be.... 重点是瑞秋和我应该?

Well,Rachel and l should be together. 瑞秋和我应该在一起

And if you get in the 你来到 -ln bed -No. -床上? -不是

No,not where I was going. 不是,我不是指那个

If you get in the way of us becoming a thing... 如果你让我们无法结台

...then I would be,well,very sad. 我会非常?难过

So,do you...? 所以, 你??

-So you do know a little English? -Little. -你懂一点英文 -会一点

-Do you know the word \-你懂什么叫“二百五” -不懂

That's funny. You are a huge crap-weasel. 不懂?真好笑 因为你就是个超级二百五

We've been doing this for an hour. It's easy. 我们已玩了一小时,很简单的 Ready? 准备好没?

Okay? Now try it. 试试看

You gotta whip it. 不,你该拍一下

Look,look. The last candle's about to burn out. 看,最后一根蜡烛就要燃尽

T en,nine,eight,seven... 10,9,8,7

... minus 46,minus 47, minus 48.... 46分钟,-47分钟,-48分钟·,.

-Thank you. -Thanks. -谢谢 -谢谢

IKind of spooky without any lights. 没有灯光有点恐怖

Okay,guys,I have the definitive one. 停,我这个最逼真

This probably isn't the best time to bring it up... 罗斯,现在提并不恰当

...but you have to throw a party for Monica. 但你得为摩尼卡开个舞会

-This has been fun. -Yes. -玩得真开心 -对 Thanks for letting me use your phone... 谢谢你的手机

...and for saving my life. 并救了我的命

Well,goodbye,Chandler. I had a great blackout. 再见了,钱德 此次停电我玩得很开心 See you. 再见

Hi,l' m account number 71 43457. 我的帐号是7143457

I don't know if you got that... 我不知道你有没有录到

... but I would really like a copy of the tape. 但我想要这一卷录影带

第八集

Hey,gorgeous! How's it going? 帅哥,怎么样? Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights. 萤光灯下的脱水日本面

Does it get better than this? 我能有多好? Question: Are you dating anyone? 问你一个问题 你目前没有约会的对象吧?

I met somebody who would be perfect for you. 我遇见一个和你是绝配的人

Perfect might be a problem. 绝配或许是个问题

Had you said codependent or self-destructive....

你若说共同独立或自我毁灭的话?

-You want a date Saturday? -Yes,please. -周六想要有个约会的对象吗? -当然,拜托了 He is cute. 他人帅

-He's funny. He's -He's a he? -而且风趣,他? -你说的是“他”? Well,yeah. 好吧,是的

Oh,God! I just 糟了,我以为?

You' re nice Oh,God. 你是个有为的青年 Good,Shelly. I' m gonna flush myself down the toilet now. 很好,雪莉,我要到马桶去把自己冲掉

Okay. Bye-bye. 再见

The One Where Nana Dies Twice 六人行 第1季 第08集 (祖母)娜娜死了两回 It's hard to enjoy noodles after that. Is that ridiculous? 听完后我没心情吃面了 这不荒谬吗?

Can you believe she actually thought that? 你能相信她会有这样的想法吗?

Yeah. 能

When I first met you, I thought maybe... 我

第一次见到你时 我以为你是 ... possibly... ?可能? ...you might be. ?也许 You did? 你真的这样认为?

You spent Phoebe's birthday party talking to my breasts... 对,但后来你在菲比的生日会上 一直盯着我的胸部

...so I figured maybe not. ?我想你大概不是吧

Did any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me? 你们第一次看见我时 也是这样认为?

-I did. -I think so,yeah. -我是 -我也是 -Not me. -No,no,me neither. -我不是 -不,我也不这么认为

Although back in college, Susan Saladore did. 虽然大学时代的苏珊 这样认为 You' re kidding. 开什么玩笑?

-Did you tell her I wasn't? -No. -你有告诉她我不是吗? -没有

I wanted to go out with her too. 因为我也想跟她约会

I told her you were seeing Bernie Spellman... 我告诉她你和伯尼是一对

...who also liked her. 因为他也喜欢她

Well,this is fascinating. 所以,这简直是太神奇了

So what is it about me? 是什么原因?

I don't know. You' re smart,you' re funny.... 我不知道 因为你既聪明又风趣

So is Ross. Ever think that about him? 罗斯也是聪明又风趣 你们有想过他是吗?

-Yeah,right! -What is it? -是哦 -到底是为什么?

I don't know. You just You have a quality. 我也说不上来 但你就是有那种潜质

-Yes,exactly. -Yeah,a quality. -没错 -是的.潜质

\quality. \Good. I was worried you were gonna be vague about this. 潜质?说得好 我还担心你们看不出呢

I think this is gonna work for you. 我想对你应该有用

-Excuse me? -Sure,sure. -对不起 -好吧,好吧

Women find you less threatening, they let their guards down... 女人没有威胁 护花使者就没有机会啊?

...you' re like a stealth heterosexual. ? 你就像一个偷偷摸摸的异性恋者

-It's Paolo calling from Rome. -Oh,my God! Calling from Rome! -瑞秋,是保罗从罗马打来的 -天啊,从罗马打来

So he's calling from Rome. I could do that. 了不起,他从罗马打来 我也可以

Just gotta go to Rome. 我到罗马去就是了

Your Dad just beeped in. Can you make it

quick? 摩妮卡,你爸打来的 你能长话短说吗?

I'm talking to Rome. 我正和罗马通电话 I'm talking to Rome. 我正和罗马通电话 Hey,Dad. What's up? 爸,怎么了? Oh,God. 我的天

Ross,it's Nana. 罗斯,是奶奶

-How you doing? -Hey,Dad. -你们还好吧? -嗨,爸爸

So how is she doing? 她的情况如何?

The doctor says it's a matter of hours. 医生说只剩几小时了

-How are you,Mom? -Me? I' m fine,fine. -妈,你还好吧? -我?我还好

I' m glad you' re here. 真高兴见到你们来 -What's with your hair? -What? -你的头发怎么了? -什么?

-What's different? -Nothing. -看起来有点不同 -没什么变化呀

Oh,maybe that's it. 或许是这个缘故

-She's unbelievable. Her mother's -Okay,relax. -她真是令人难以置信 -放松点

We' re gonna be here a while. 看来我们得在这儿待一段时间了

We still have boyfriends and your career to cover. 免不了还要谈你男友和工作的事 Oh,God! 我的老天

The fuzzy little mints at the bottom of her purse. 她皮包里有发霉的钱币 Yeah,they were gross. 真呕心

You know what I love? 你们知道我喜欢什么吗?

Her Sweet 'N Lows. 她的人工袋糖

How she was always stealing them from restaurants. 她总是从餐厅里偷走

Not just from restaurants, from our house. 不只是餐厅,我们家也一样 Mrs. Geller? 格雷太太

She looks so small. 她看起来好小 I know. 我知道

Well,at least she's with Pop-Pop and Aunt Phylis now. 至少她现在有阿公和菲力斯婶婶陪伴

Aunt Phylis is dead? 菲力斯婶婶死了? Yeah,for like six years. 是的,大概有差不多六年了

Where were? Can we focus,please? -我在哪里? -说道哪里了?我们不要跑题,行不行? Goodbye,Nana. 别了,奶奶 Bye,Nana. 再见,奶奶 Nurse! 护士!

What is going on? 到底怎么回事?

You know how the nurse said Nana had passed? 护士说她已过世了

Well,she's not quite. 实际上不是 What? 什么?

She's not passed! She's present! She's back!


老友记-第一季-中英文翻译全-适合打印-FRIENDS.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:国际商务单证-2015年继续教育

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: