1. 你的工作涉及什么? What does your job involve?
2. Janet是一名有经验的老师和培训员。 Janet is an experienced teacher and trainer.
3. Janet是一名国际认证的公共演说者,她在世界各地做激动人心的演讲。
Janet is also an internationally accredited public speaker and she gives motivational talks around the world.
4. CFO负责公司账目并控制资金出入。
CFO is reponsbile for the company's accounts and controls money coming in and going out. 5. 我处理员工的问题
I deal with employee’ problems. 6. 我们每个周一开员工大会。
We have a staff meeting every Monday.
7.我能介绍下自己吗? May I introduce myself?
8.我的名字是Henry,这位是我的同事Sarah。 My name is Henry, and this is my colleague, Sarah.
9.我记得不准确是哪儿了。 I can’t remember where exactly. 10. 我最想去的旅行目的地是台湾。
My favorite destination for holiday is Taiwan. 11.Sarah是最好的候选人。 Sarah is the best candidate.
12.Ian在公司人力发展方面做出重大贡献。
Ian makes a significant contribution to company staff development. 1.高铁的建设正在顺利进行。
The construction of high speed railway is going well.
2.除了一些小问题,所有的事情都按照计划进行。
Apart from some minor problems, everything is proceeding according to plan. 3. 公司对达到他们目标的人给予涨薪。
The company is giving a pay rise to employees who meet their targets. 4. Dave周一下午休息。
Dave’s taking time off on Monday afternoon. 5. 我认为我们能提前完成任务。 I think we are ahead of schedule.
6. 我需要跟你讨论新R300系列的设计。
I need to discuss the design for the new R300 series with you. 7. 周四早晨我要拜访客户。
I’m visiting clients on Thursday morning. 8. 我一整天都有会。 I’ve got meetings all day. 9. 目前,周三看上去可以。
Wednesday looks OK at the moment.
10. 我写信是为了确认下周三的会见。
I’m writing to confirm our meeting next Wednesday. 11. 我期待今年再次见到你。
I’m looking forward to seeing you again this year.
12. 当地的经理没有按照建筑计划进行,我们可能不能按期完成工作了。
The local manager isn’t following the building plans and we might not meet the deadline. 1.下半年生产稳步增长。
Production rose steadily in the second half of the year.
2.销售在电视广告播出后迅速提升。每个人都想要它!
Sales went up sharply after the product was advertised on TV. Everybody want it!
3. 销售在圣诞节后降低,但是幸运的事在随后几个月中都稳步增长。
Sales decreased after Christmas, but fortunately they went up steadily in the following months. 4. 股票价格稳步增长,但是在夏季保持持平。
The share price increased steadily, but then it leveled off during the summer. 5. 我们的股票价格去年整体保持稳定。
Our share price remained steady for the whole last year.
6. 12月份销量不错,然后1月和2月照常减少,3月又小幅度反弹。
The sales were very good in December. Then we saw the usual decrease in January and February, and we recovered a bit in March.
7. 前两个月我们都很缓慢,但是由于亚洲的新订单,我们的产量在三四季度大幅增长。 The first two quarters we were rather slow, but as a result of new orders from Asia, our production rose dramatically in the third and fourth quarter.
8.我们今年开端良好,但是在第二季度,全球范围销量剧减。
We started the year in a strong position, but in the second quarter worldwide sales fell sharply. 11. 前两季度,股票价格稳步增长,而它在剩下的时间都保持最高值。
The share price rose steadily for the first two quarters, and it remained steady at its maximum for the rest of the year.
8.正如我早先提及的,从亚洲来的新订单意味着销量在年底达到以往水平。
As I mentioned earlier, new orders from Asia meant that sales went up to their previous level by the end of the year.
9.我很高兴的宣布,去年在这个方面也是圆满的一年。
I am delighted to announce that last year was also an excellent year in this respect. 1. 日本是电子产品,如音响产品的主要生产者。
Japan is a major producer of electrical goods such as audio products. 2. 欧盟国家之间没有关税。
There is no customs control between EU countries. 3. 批发商从生产商购入并给零售商供货。
A wholesaler buys from manufactures and supplies retailers. 4. 电话会议是连接在世界各地工作的人们的好方法。
Teleconferencing is a great way to connect people who work in different parts of the world. 5. 在开会之前,发出会议议程,这样每个人都知道讨论的主题。
Before the meeting, send out the agenda so that everyone knows the topics for discussion. 6. 你可不可以确保订单可以被正确并且尽快送出?
Could you please assure me that the order will be sent correctly and as soon as possible?
7. 我的报告需要你的预算数字。
I need your budget figure for the report.
8. 我恐怕Ms. Keaton现在不在她的办公室这儿。
I’m afraid Ms. Keaton is not here in her office at the moment. 9. 你愿意留个信吗?
Would you like to leave a message?
10. 我们的订单到货了,你们发来了错的物品。
Our order has arrived, and you’ve sent the wrong items. 11. 我会让Ms. Keaton打电话给你当她回来的时候。 I’ll ask Ms. Keaton to call you when she gets back. 12. 我会把你信息带给Ms. Keaton的。 I’ll pass your message on to Ms. Keaton.
1. 销售下滑,而他们的债务很多,最后,公司破产了。
Sales decreased and they had lots of debts. In the end, the company went bankrupt. 2. 她在eBay上卖她的旧电子游戏,并且赚了很多钱。 She sold her old video games on eBay and made a huge profit.
3. 这个新的奥林匹克运动馆已经超出预算50%。
The new Olympic stadium has already gone over budget by 50 percent. 4. 现在人们不买CD了,小音像店都亏损了。
People don’t buy CDs now and small record shops are making a loss.
5. 你能不能打电话给设计办公室让他们把书封面的三个设计发给你。这很紧急。
Can you call the design office to ask them to send you the three designs for the book covers? This is urgent.
6. 你能不能写封邮件给打印商询问这三个设计的全彩和黑白版面的价格?
Can you write an email to the printer to ask for price quotations for the three designs, in full colors and in black and white?
7. TGO自从两年前Reinhard接手之后确实是拥有了繁忙而成功的时光。
TGO has certainly had a busy and successful time since Reinhard took over two years ago. 8. 美洲的销售始于1100万,第一年上升。随后一年,继续下降。
Sales in the Americas began at $11 million and rose in the first year. Then there was a dramatic fall the following year.
9. 接下来的这一年,销售额保持同样水平。 The next year, the level of sales stayed the same.
10. 接下来一年,他们保持稳定,然后再下一年轻微下滑。
The following year, they remained stable, and then fell slightly the next year. 11. 第五年见证了一个轻微上升,但是接着又是另一个下跌。 Year 5 saw a slight rise, but then there was another fall. 12. 这一时期以销售轻微下滑结束。
The period ended with sales falling slightly / a slight drop. 1. 乘客1因为迟到错过了航班。
Passenger 1 missed his flight because of lateness. 2. 乘客2因为天气恶劣被延迟。
Passenger 2 was delayed because of bad weather.
3. 希望我们能对您有所帮助,并祝您下次旅行一切顺利。
I hope that we have been of help to you and your next trip is trouble-free. 4. 要记得,一个登机员的工作就是遵循规律。
Remember, a check-in clerk’s job is to apply the rules. 5. 这是因为航空公司想要防止人用偷来的信用卡购票。
This is because the airline wants to prevent someone from buying a ticket with a stolen card. 6. 登机员已经解释了具体情况。
The check-in staff have explained the details of the situation. 7. 在这种情况,他们乐意退款给他。
On this occasion, they are happy to give him a refund.
8. 我们正找一间酒店在三月来召开我们的销售会议。
We are looking for a hotel to host our sales conference in March.
9. 暂定日期是三月10日到13日,大约30个人参加。
The provisional dates are Mar. 10 to Mar. 13, with approximately 30 people attending. 10. 代表团将需要单间和一个套间,三餐,从3月10日三晚。
The delegates will need single rooms and one suite, full board, for three nights from Mar. 10. 11. 你可不可以让我知道这些房间是否可得到,并且发给我一个房间和设备的价目表。 Could you let me know the availability of the rooms for these dates, and send me a quote for the rooms and equipment?
12. 我恐怕航班已经超量订出。 I’m afraid the flight is overbooked. 13. 我想订一张到巴黎的机票。 I’d like to book a flight to Paris. 14. 你想要做预定吗?
Would you like to make a booking? 15.是否还有空余的座位呢? Is there a seat still available?
1. 这部手机多少钱?
What's the price of that mobile phone?/ How much is that mobile phone? 2. 70%的因特网使用者说他们不满意他们的因特网服务商。
70 percent of Internet users say they are not satisfied with their Internet service provider. 3. 越来越多的因特网服务商提供越来越快的月付宽带服务。
An increasing number of Internet service providers are offering faster and faster broadband connections for a monthly charge.
4. 我们收到取消合同号码89893的请求。
We have recieved a request to concel contract number 89893. 5. 此合同将会在目前付费日期截止时取消。
The contracts will be concelled at the end of the current billing period.
6.它提供了不限时国内手机座机长途,24小时宽带连接,接听全免费。
It gives you unlimited national calls on both mobiles and landlines, a 24-hour broadband connection, and no charge for connecting calls.
7. 有利的欧元美元汇率意味着我们的进口更便宜。
The favorable euro-dollar exchange rate means that our imports are cheaper.
8. 乘坐廉价航班的旅客,在机场花费更多。
Travellors on low cost airlines spend more money in airport. 9. 燃料价格是决定买何种汽车时考虑的重要因素。
The price of fuel was a key factor when deciding which vehicles to buy. 10. 在过去几年,中国的电力需求显著增加。
Over the years, the demand for electricity in China has increased dramatically. 11. 有必要对未来机遇做出正确评估。
It is essential to make a correct assessment of future opportunities.
12. 对于使用高新技术的合资公司有特别的低税率。
There are special low tax rates for joint ventures that use advanced technology.
13. 根据以上因素,我们建议在中国开始新的运营,对AC而言是可行的选择。
From the above factors, we suggest that starting up new operations in China is a variable option for AC.
14. 本月存款利率再次上升,零售业遭受重创。
The retail sector was hit hard when interest rates went up again this month. 15. 随着美国政治危机,股票价格昨夜崩盘。
Share prices collapsed last night, following the US political crisis.
16. 我们可以进行会议议程的下一项吗?
Can we move on to the next item on the agenda? 1. 主讲人是在一个活动中作主要演讲的人。
The keynote speaker is a person who gives the main talk at an event. 2. 这基本上就是一个商人们聚在一起看看能给彼此提供什么的机会。
It's basically an opportunity for business to get together and see what they can offer each other. 3. 这是一个两天的活动,连续两天从9:30到5:30。
It's a two-day event, running continiously from half past nine until half past five both days. 4. 我们原本的讲员取消了,我们还在选择另外讲员的过程中。
Our original speaker has cancelled and we are still in the process of choosing an alternative speaker.
5. 我正在通过网站作在线注册,同时,这一活动正在我们和相关的网站以及出版物上进行宣传。
We're doing online enrollment via the website, and the event is being promoted on our websits and all our associate websites, as well as press.
6.希望你没有等太久。
I hope you haven't been waiting long?
7. 我来自的地方,人们有提早到达的习惯。
Where I come from, we have a habit of arriving a little early. 8. 你以前来过爱尔兰吗?
Have you been to Ireland before?
1. 我们正在寻找一位有创意,有活力的公关助理。
We are looking for a crative and dynamic public relations coordinator.
2. 职责将包括:协调产品发布,维持与编辑联系,为媒体写作文章。
The responsiblity will include: coordinating product launches, maintaining contacts with editors, writing articles for the media.
3. 我正在写信申请正在独立网站张贴的公关助理职务。
I am writing to apply for the post of public relations coordinator currently advertised on the Independent website.
4. 我有创意,又上进,并且, 我喜欢跟人打交道。
I am creative and self-motivated, and I enjoy working with people.
5. 随信附加我的简历,如果您要求任何其他信息,请务必联系我。
I attach my CV. If you require any additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me. 6. 你的经历怎么能与这个职务相符?
How does your experience match this position?