我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。
A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.
来些牛排好吗?这块很好。
B:Give me that piece, please.
请给我那一块吧。
And a pound of mince, too.
我还要一磅肉糜。
2. A:Can I help you?
您想要买什么?
B:I’d just like to have a look around.
我只想随便看看。
A:Are you looking for some apples?
你想要一些苹果吗?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.
如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。
3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?
夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.
我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。
A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right.
好的。
4. A: Have you any shoes like these? 你们有这种鞋子吗? B:What size? 什么尺码? A:Size five. 五号的。 B:What color? 什么颜色? A:Black. 黑色的。
B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any. 很抱歉,我们没有。
5. A: How many do you need? 你想买多少? B:Two Kilograms. 两公斤。
6. A: Are these apples on sale? 这些苹果降价卖吗?
B:That’s our rock bottom price. 这是我们的最低价了。
7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.
对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。
B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.
这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。
A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.
我不喜欢这种型号。那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。
A:Can we buy it on instalments?
我们可以分期付款吗?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.
当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。
8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.
如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。
B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来。给你,这是最新款的。
A:Could I have a try?
我能试试吗?
B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.
当然可以,试衣间在那边。
B:It seems to fit you very well.
这件衣服很适合你。
A:All right. I think I’ll take it.
行,我买了。
9. A: Can you come down a bit? 你可以便宜一点吗?
B:That’s almost cost price. 这几乎是成本价了。
10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please. 对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫。 B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are. 很愿意为您服务,给您。
11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes. 我想买双鞋。
B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some. 好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。
12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one? 你有更大点的吗?
B:Yes, we have. Let me show you. 有,我拿给你。
13. A: Would you mind if I try this on? 我能试试吗? B:No, not at all. 当然可以。
A:Give me a smaller size, please. 请给我拿小一点的。
B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some. 很荣幸为您服务。
14. A: What can I do for you, Madam? 我能为您做什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes. 我想买身套装。
15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss? 有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐? B:I’m just looking. 我只是看看。
16. A: I want to buy a camera. 我想买架照相机。
B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock. 对不起,脱销了。
A:Are you likely to be getting any more in? 你们还进货吗?
B:Look in again next Sunday. 下星期日再来看看吧。 17. A: How much is it? 这个多少钱? B:Sixty dollars. 60美元。
A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱? B:It costs one hundred Yuan. 100元。
A:What’s the price of this one? 这个值多少钱?
B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan. 只要80元。
A:How much does it come to? 总共多少钱?
B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars. 总共240美元。
18. A: Can you come down a little? 你能便宜点吗?
B:That’s the best I can do. 这是最合理的价格了。
19. A: Half?price computers? How do they do that? 半价计算机?怎么可能呢?
B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print. 不知道。我们来看看那个小印刷字吧!