(1)Room Reservation by Teephone 电话预定
R: Huatian Hotel .Good morning .Reservation Desk .May I help you ?(华天酒店,早上好,预订部,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?)
G: Good morning . I d liek to book a single room,please(早上好,我想预定一个单人房)
R: May I have you name,please?(可以告诉我您的姓名吗?) G: Henry Smith (亨利 . 史密斯)
R: When you arrive and departure dates ,please?(请问您什么时候到来,什么时候离开呢?)
G: From June 25 to 26,by the way .what is the rate of a single room ?(六月25至26,顺便一提,单人房的房价是多少?) R: It is 380 yuan for a single with bath and 300 yuan with shower .Which one would you like?(带浴缸的单人房是380元,带淋浴的是300元,您喜欢哪一种呢?) G: 300 yuan a night is ok(300元一晚的就可以了)
R: May I have you telephone number ,please?(可以告诉我您的电话号码吗?)
G:18503051248(我的电话号码是18503051248)
R: Mr.smith ,a single with shower,from June 25to 26 .and
telephone number 18503051248 ,Am I correct?(史密斯先生,您预订了一间带淋浴的单人房,是六月25号来,26离开,您的电话号码是18503051248,请您确认一下) G: Yes,That is right . Thanke you goodbye(是的,没错,谢谢,再见 )
R:Thank for calling ,Mr Smith ,We are looking forword to you coming ,goodbye(谢谢您的来电,史密斯先生,我们期待您的到来,再见)
(2)Greeting guests at the door 行李员迎接客人
B: Good morning .sir .Welcome to our hote . I am the
bellman . What can I do for you ?(早上好,先生。欢迎来到我们酒店,我是行李员,有什么可以帮您的吗?)
G: Thank you ,Would you please help me with my luggage?(谢谢,可以帮我拿我的行李吗?)
B: Yes,certainly, sir , How many pieces of luggage do you have?(当然可以,先生,您有几件行李?) G: Just four pieces(四件)
B: I”ll show you to the reception desk ,This way ,please , I will
put your luggage by the post over there(我带您去接待台,这边,请,我可以把您的行李放在柱子这边吗?) G: I see ,thanks(可以,谢谢)
B: A bellman will shoe you to your room When you have finished checking in .(当您完成入住登记时,会有行李员带您进您的房间) G: Ok.Fine(好的)
B: Please enjoy your stay(祝您入住愉快)
(3)Checking in for the Guest with a Reservation 有预定的入住接待
R: Good morning ,sir . Can I help you ?(早上好,先生,有什么可以帮您的)
G: Good morning, I have a reservation here.(早上好,我在这有一个预定)
R: May I have you name ,please?(可以告诉我您的姓名
吗?
G: Henry Smith (亨利 . 史密斯)
R: Just a moment sir .I will check the Reservation record, yes ,I have it .Mr smith .a single room ,from June 25 to 26. 300yuan per night .is that correct?(请您稍等一下,先生,我查一下预订表,我查到了,史密斯先生,您
预订了一间单人房,是六月25号来,26离开,房费是300元一晚,请您确认一下)
G: Yes,that is it(是的)
R: May I see your passport ,please.Mr.smith?(请出示一下您的护照,史密斯先生 ) G: Here you are (给你)
R: Now would you please fill out registration from (请您现在填写一下入住登记表)? G: Ok(好的)
R: How would you like to settle your bill?(您用什么方式来付账) G: By cash(现金)
R: Thank you .600 yuan altogether we need signature ,please sign here (谢谢,一共600元,我们需要您的签名,请在押金单上签名) G: Ok (好的)
R: You room is 606 .Here is your passport and room card and deposit record ,please keep them and show them when you check out .The bellboy will show you to your room ,The lift is on the right, enjoy your stay(您的房间是606号,给您护照,房卡和押金单,请妥善保管,行李员会带您去您的房间,电梯在右边,祝您入住愉快)
G:Thank you(谢谢)
(4)Escorting Guests to the Room
护送客人进房
B: Good morning .sir . I am the bellman . Can I do show you to your room?(早上好,先生。我是行李员,我可以带您去房间吗?) G: Yes ,please(当然可以)
B: You have two suitcases and one briefcase. Is that correct?(您有两个手提箱和一个公文包,对吗?) G: Yes, that is right(是的,没错)
B: May I have your room number,please?(可以告诉我