Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?
Words and Phrases
Hongkong Dollar (HK$) 港元 Singapore Dollar (S$) 新加坡元 Pound Sterling (Stg.) 英镑 United States Dollar (US$) 美圆 Canadian Dollar (Can. $) 加拿大元 Deutsche Mark (DM) 德国马克 Australian Dollar (A$) 澳大利亚元 Japanese Yen (¥) 日圆
Austrian Schilling (Sch.) 奥地利先令 French Franc (F.F) 法国法郎 Italian Lira (Lire) 意大利里拉 Danish Krone (E.Kr.)丹麦克郎
Florin (Guilder) H.Fl. (D.Fi.). 荷兰盾 Norwegian Krone (N.Kr.) 挪威克郎 Swedish Krone (S.Kr.) 瑞典克郎 Belgian Franc (BF) 比利时法郎 Swiss Franc (S.Fr. or S.F.) 瑞典法郎 to be equivalent to 相当于
to employ 用...计价,采用... exchange rate 汇率
(五)
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就价格条件答复你方。
You wish to have a discussion of the price terms of washers.
您是想谈谈洗衣机的价格条件吧。
Yes, all of the price terms are acceptable.
是的,哪种价格条件都可以接受的。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
Sometimes F.O.B. and C&F are also employed.
我们有时也用离岸价或成本加运费价。
You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, C.I.F. Brussels.
您昨天说价格定为每公吨60英镑C.I.F. 布鲁塞尔。
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.
如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
Words and Phrases
price terms 价格条款
F.O.B. Free On Board “船上交货价”或称“离岸价格”
C.I.F. Cost, Insurance and Freight “成本加保险费、运费”或“到岸价格” C&F Cost and Freight “成本加运费”或“离岸加运费”价格
F.O.B. Liner Terms F.O.B. 班轮条件
F.O.B. Stowed 船上交货并理舱
F.O.B. Trimmed 船上交货并平舱
F.O.B. Under Tackle F.O.B.吊钩下交货
C.I.F. Liner terms C.I.F.班轮条件