Sorry Sir, I am afraid that your shoes can’t get into the fairway, would you mind change
another one.
对不起,先生。球会规定穿这种鞋不能够下场,麻烦您换一双吧。
Sorry Sir, I am afraid that two of you can’t use only one set of club together; our club
prescribed each person must have one set of club.
对不起,您们不能共用一套球杆,我们球会规定必须每人有一套球杆才可以下场。
Excuse me, Sir. Your shirt didn’t have the collapsible, our club prescribed that
no-collapsible shirt can’t go into the course, would you mind change it.
您好,先生。您的衣服是无领的,我们公司规定无领衣服是不可以下场的,麻烦您换一下。
I have counted your clubs, and you have 14. Is
that right?
我已经帮您点过球杆了,您一共有十四支,对吗?
第四节 在球场:
您好,先生,我是这儿的23号球童。
Hi Sir, I am a caddie here, my number is 23
先生,我们现在出发好吗?
Excuse me Sir, shall we start now?
做您的球童我真高兴。
I am very glad to be your caddie.
请您核对一下您的球杆。
Could you please check your clubs?
先生,您认为这个球场怎么样?
Well, what do you think of this course?
先生,您想要哪一支杆?
Which club would you like to use?
好球,上了果岭。
Nice on!
这个洞的标准杆是5杆(4或3杆)。
This hole is par 5 / par 4 / par 3
先生,这是个不可再打球。
The ball is unplayable Sir.
对不起,球一下找不到了。
Sorry, the ball can not be found immediately.
真棒。比标准杆少两杆。
Great! You’ve got an eagle.
左边有长草,右边有水池。
Rough on the left and water on the right.
球道向右/左转弯。
Dog leg right /left.
OB桩在右边。
Out of Bound stakes on the right.
中间有水塘。
Water in the middle of the fairway.