球道是直的。
The fairway is straight.
多少码到沙池?
How many yards to the bunker?
今天是蓝旗,洞在果岭的后面
It’s blue flag, the hole is at the back of the green
瞄沙池坑左边。
Aim to the left of the bunker
有一条河在球道的右边。
There is a river on the right of the fairway.
先生,请打一个暂定球。
Please play a provisional ball.
请您再说一遍。
I beg your pardon.
先生,请问您需要球座,球标,记分卡和笔吗?
Do you need any tees, markers, score cards and pencils?
先生,请问您想在蓝色还是白色的发球台上发球?
Would you like to play from the blue or the white tee?
请问您需要我帜旗吗?(站在旗杆的旁边)
Would you like me to attend the flag?
请问您可以看到洞吗?
Can you see the hole?
先生,从发球台到沙池是一百八十码。
It’s 180 yards from the tee to the bunker.
您的球在右手边的球车路上。
Your ball is on the cart path on the right hand side.
您的球进了长草区,请问您想再发一个吗?
Your ball is in the rough, do you want to play another ball?
先生,您可以走上去看到左手边的水塘。
Please walk up and then you can see the pond on the left.
从这里到那一个沙池是二百八十码。
It’s 280 yards from here to the bunker.
我在果岭等您。
I am waiting for you on the putting green.
这个洞是四杆洞,长365码,右边是水塘,左边是出界,球道中间有条河,从这里到河的距
离是240码,你可以对着树打.
This hole is par 4, 365yards, on the right is water, left side is O.B., have a river in the middle of the fairway, from here to the river is 240yards, and you can aim at/hit towards the tree.