Back Kick, Knife Hand, Round house. 劈拳
Hammer fist!
到此为止吧 This ends now!
看来你的微型机器人不够用了
Looks like you're out of microbots. 什么 What? 大白 Baymax!
我们的程序阻止我们伤害人类
Our programming prevents us from injuring a human beings.
但是 面具我们拿走了 But we'll take that.
传送口还在运行 我们得关了它
It's still on! We have to shut it down.
我们办不到 磁力控制场快崩溃了
We cant! The containment field is failing,
传送口会自行解体的
the portals gonna tear itself apart.
我们得马上离开
We need to get out of here now! 大白 Baymax!
我的传感器侦测到有生命迹象
My sensors is detecting signs of life.
#NAME? #NAME?
是雌性生命迹象 她似乎进入了深度睡眠 The life signs are female. She appears to be in hyper sleep.
卡拉汉的女儿 她还活着
Callaghan's daughter. She is still alive!
阿比盖尔 Abigail?
我们去把她弄回来 Lets go get her.
传送口越来越不稳定 你们办不到的
The portal is destabilizing! You'll never make it.
她还活着 得有人救她才行
She's alive in there. Someone has to help.
你怎么看 伙计
What do you say, buddy?
没问题 这样我作为健康助手就更称职了 Fine, makes me a better health care companion.
小心 那里到处都是克雷科技的残骸
Careful! There's Krei Tech debris everywhere!
小心上面 Look up!
我已经定位好病人了
I have located the patient. 快 Hurry!
来吧 伙计 咱们带她回家
Come on, buddy. Let's get her home.
我来给你引路 咱们走
I'll guide you out of here. Let's go! 往右
Be right.
好的 往左
Okay, to the left!
右急转
Hard right!
先上再下 Up and over!
好的 上升
Okay, level up! 稳住 Easy.
呜呼 飞得好
Woohoo, nice flying!
就快到了
Almost there! 大白 Baymax! 大白 Baymax!
#NAME?
- My thrusters are inoperable. - Just grab hold.
我还有一个办法能把你们安全送回
There is still a way I can get you both to safety. 你说\我对治疗很满意\我才能解除任务 I can not deactivate until you say: You are satisfied with your care.
不 不 等一下 那你怎么办
No! No, wait! What about you?
你是我的病人 - 大白
You are my patient. - Baymax!
你的健康是我唯一的关注
Your health is my only concern.
住手 不 我会想办法
Stop! No! No, Im gonna figure...
你对我的照顾满意么
Are you satisfied with your care?
不 会有别的办法的 No! there's gotta be another way. I'm not gonna
我不会把你留在这 我会想办法的
leave you here. I'll think of something.
没时间了
There is no time.
#NAME?
- Are you satisfied with your care? - Please, No!
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you too. 小宏 Hiro...
我永远都会陪伴你
I will always be with you.
我满意你的照顾
I'm satisfied with my care. 小宏 Hiro!
他们成功了
Yeah, they made it!
大白呢 Baymax?
小姐 能听到我说话么 您的姓名是 Miss, can you hear me? What is your name?
阿比盖尔·卡拉汉 Abigail Callaghan.
阿比盖尔 你会没事的 我们送你去医院 Okay, Abigail. You're gonna be fine. We're taking you to the hospital. 进去 Move in!
大型清理工程还在克雷科技产业总部进行 A massive clean-up continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries.
媒体争相报道一个阻止了即将发生的浩劫的
Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals.
不为人所知的组织
Who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
全旧京山的市民都在询问
The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking,
这些英雄是谁 他们现在在哪里
Who are these heroes? And Where are they now?
#NAME?
- Hey! - Hi!
#NAME?
- I'm so excited - Hey, sweetie. 好吧 Okay.
再抱一个 Last hug. 再见 Bye. 啊嗷 Awww...
我是大白 你的健康助手
I am Baymax, Your personal health care companion.
你好啊 小宏 Hello, Hiro!
我们不是天生的超级英雄
We didn't set out to be superheroes.
但是有时候生活轨迹会和计划不符 But sometimes life doesn't go the way you plan.
但好在我们承接了哥哥的意愿
The good thing is, my brother wanted to help
帮助很多很多的人
a lot of people and that's what we gonna do.
我们是谁 Who are we?
后面有彩蛋
# 他们已将我们界定 我们可以不必听 # They say we are what we are.But we don't have to be
# 我有一些坏习惯 但我用最好的方式将其呈现 #
#I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way
# 我会是永恒之火的守护者 #
I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame
# 我会是你狂热梦想的护卫犬 #
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
# 喔 我是沙漏底部之沙 # (Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half, of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
# 我尝试想象没有你的场景 但我无法做到 #
(Oh...) I'll try to picture me without you but I can't
# 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下遮光帷幕 # And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
# 并不会很久 并不会很久 # Just not for long, for long
# 因为我们将会不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals? # 不朽 # (Immortals)
# 有时拥有信仰的唯一代价 # Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith?
# 就是每天都重复的将其检验 #
Is when it's tested again and again everyday
# 我仍将你的过去比作我的未来 #
I'm still comparing your past to my future
# 那会是你的伤口 也是我伤口的缝合线 # It might be your wound, but they're my sutures
# 我会是沙漏底部之沙 #
(Oh...) I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. (glass, glass)
# 我常事想象没有你的场景 但我做不到 # (Oh...) I'll try to picture me without you but I can't
# 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 #
Cause we could be immortals, immortals Just not for long, for long
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下那遮光帷幕 #
And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down
# 并不会很久 #
Just not for long, for long
# 因为我们将会不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals (Immortals)
# 现在和我一起永远厮守 拉下那遮光帷幕
#
And live with me forever now. Pull the blackout curtains down
# 因为我们将会不朽 并不会很久 # We could be immortals, immortals
# 因为我们将会不朽 #
We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
# 不朽 # (Immortals) 老爸 Dad...
我就是希望能和你一起分享我的成就
I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you.
你对我有很大意义 老实说
You mean so much to me, and honestly...
你总是待在咱家的岛上 让我感觉好远
I have always felt the distance where with you being at the family island all the time, and...
我只希望你能看到
I just wish you could see uh...
弗莱德 Fred... 儿子 Son... 老爸 Dad...
我前面穿完后面穿
I wear them front, I wear them back I wear...
正面穿完反面穿 然后前后换着穿 I go inside out, then I go front and back. 老爸 Dad!
我们有很多话要说
We have a lot to talk about.