I‘ll try to smooth things over. 我会妥善处理。
I‘m a chair zucchini. 我是个电脑迷。
I‘m a man of my word. 我是个讲信用的人。
I‘m an average player. 我打得普通。
I‘m afraid I can‘t let you. 恐怕我不能答应你。
I‘m all fingers and thumbs this mornings. 今天早上我的手怎么这么笨呢?
I’m always punctual. 我总是很准时。
I’m an exam jitter.
我一考试就紧张。
I’m beat.
我累死了。
I‘m being helped. 有人招呼我。
I‘m broke.
我没什么钱。
I‘m easy to please. 我很容易取悦。
I‘m fed up.
我厌倦了。
I‘m feeling under the weather. 我觉得不舒服。
I‘m from Missouri. 你骗不了我。
I‘m hard up.
我经济很困难。
I‘m just browsing.
我只是随便看看。
I’m mad about Bruce Lee. 我迷死李小龙了。
I’m not good at speaking off the cuff. 我不擅长即兴演讲。
I‘m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
I‘m not myself today. 我今天心神不定。
I‘m on my way. 我就上路。
I‘m only waiting for the green light from you. 我在等您的允许.
I‘m pressed for time. 我的时间紧迫。
I‘m really crazy about Michael Jackson‘s rock and roll. 我对麦克杰克逊的摇滚爱的发狂。
I’m sick of always waiting for you! 你老让我等你,真是烦透了。
I‘m so surprised that you have the face to do so! 你怎么有脸做出这样的事!
I’m the apple of my grandma‘s eye. 我是姥姥的掌上明珠。
I‘m through with you. 我和你完了。
I‘m totally maxed out.
我真是完全累坏了。
I’m up to my ears in work. 我忙的不可开交。
I‘m working on it. 我正在努力。
I‘d do anything to see you crack a smile.
为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事。
I‘d like a refund. 我想退钱。
I‘d like to have telephone service. 我想要装电话。
I‘d like to have this prescription filled. 我要照这药房配药。
I‘d like to repair our differences.
我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧。
I‘ve been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想见到你。
I‘ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
If I were in your shoes,I wouldn‘t do it that way. 如果我是你的话,我不会那样做的。
If the shoe fits ,wear it.
如果是真的就承认吧。
If you don‘t want to lose me, you‘d better lay it on the line. 如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我。
If you remain stuck-up, they will often try to pull your leg.
假如你还是目中无人的话,他们会常常想愚弄你的。
In doing we learn.
经一事,长一智。
In his speech Mr. Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats. 布朗先生在他的讲座里强调了猫的灵性。
In her hometown ,she was a big fish in a small pond. 在她家乡,她很了不起。
It isn‘t much.
那是微不足道的。
It rained at intervals this month. 这个月不时地下雨。
It slipped my mind. 我忘了。
It‘ll come to me.
我会想起来的。
It‘s a deal! 真便宜。
It’s a hard nut to crack. 这是一件棘手的事情。
It’s a hit.
这件事很受人欢迎。
It’s a lot of chicken feed.
这是小意思,不算什么。
It‘s a pain in the neck. 那真是难过的事。
It’s all Greek to me. 我全不懂。
It‘s better than nothing. 总比什么都没有好。
It‘s full of hot air.
这是雷声大雨点小。
It‘s in God‘s hands and we have prepared for the worst. 听天由命吧,我们已经做最坏的准备了。
It’s my cup of tea. 这很合我胃口。
It‘s no use talking to him ,you‘ll only waste your breath. 和谈谈话没有一点用处,你只是在白费唇舌。
It‘s not that he doesn‘t like to help, but that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. 他不是不愿意帮助你,而是他心有余而力不足。
It’s on the house. 这是免费的。
It’s on me this time. 这次我请客。
It‘s only wishful thinking.
这只是一厢情愿的想法。
It’s righteous! 真是酷毙了。
It‘s supposed to start 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will. 应该是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。
It’s up in the air. 悬而未决。
Jack, with a body well proportioned, about the middling, a pair of intense big eyes, has become the target of many pretty girls.
杰克体形匀称,个头儿适中,一双大眼睛炯炯有神,成了许多女孩子追求的目标。
John took out a loan to pay his tuition. 约翰贷款交付学费。
John‘s friends said he was mistaken , but he stood his ground. 约翰的朋友都说他错了,可是他仍然坚持己见。
Just cool your heels!
好了,安静会儿吧!
Just to be on the safe side. 为了安全起见。