陛下 您的手套 248
(formal, in Old Norse) Sehm hon hell drr in-um hell-gum Ayg-num Ok ?古斯堪的那维亚语? 249
krund ee thes-um hellgah Stahth, ehk teh frahm fur-ear Uthear... ?古斯堪的那维亚语? 250
Queen Elsa of Arendelle. 艾伦戴尔的埃尔莎女王 251
Queen Elsa of Arendell! 艾伦戴尔的埃尔莎女王! 252
Queen Elsa of Arendelle. 艾伦戴尔的埃尔莎女王 253
Princess Anna of Arendelle. 艾伦戴尔的安娜公主 254
Here? Are you sure? I do not think I suppose to...Okay.
这里?你确定吗?我不觉得我应该... 好吧 255 Hi. 嗨 256
\跟我打招呼吗?噢 嗨 257
You look beautiful. 你看起来很漂亮 258 Thank you. 谢谢 259
You look beautiful-ler. I mean, not Fuller. 你看起来更漂亮 我的意思不是清洁工(英语谐音) 260
You don't look Fuller, but more beautiful. 你不像清洗工 而是更漂亮 261 Thank you. 谢谢 262
So, this is what a party looks like. 原来这就是派对啊
263
It's warmer than I thought. 比我想象的要暖和一些 264
What is that amazing smell? 是什么东西这么香呢? 265 Chocolate. 巧克力 266
Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown. 陛下 这位是鼬鼠城公爵 267
\
“威斯顿”(与鼬鼠同音)威斯顿公爵.. 268
Your Majesty, 陛下 269
As your closest partner in trade, 作为您最亲密的交易伙伴 270
It seems only fitting that I offer you 由我来邀请您跳加冕后的第一支舞 271
Your first dance as Queen. 再合适不过了 272
Thank you. Only, I don't dance. 谢谢 但我不会跳舞 273
But my sister does. 但我妹妹会 274
What? Oh! -Lucky you. 什么?噢 -算你走运 275
Oh, I don't think... 噢,我可不这么认为... 276
If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you. 如果头晕的话 告诉我 我会接着你 277 Sorry. 不好意思 278
Like an agile peacock. 像只灵活的孔雀 279
Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
说到这个 打开城门真是太好了 280
Why did they shut them in the first place? 一开始干嘛要关上呢? 281
Do you know the reason? Hmm? 你知道原因吗? 282 No. -No.
不知道 -不知道么 283
All right. Hang on! 好吧 抓紧了! 284
They don't call me \人称小北斗星可不是白叫的 285
Like a chicken with the face of a monkey, I fly. 就像一只 长了猴子脸的鸡 我可以飞 286
Let me know when you're ready for another round, M'Lady.
准备好再来一次的话告诉我 我的女士 287
Well, he was sprightly. 哇哦,他真是太活跃了 288
Especially for a man in heels.
特别是对一位穿着高跟鞋的男士来说 289
Are you okay? I've never been better. 你还好吗? -好得不能再好了 290
This is so nice. 这感觉真是太好了 291
I wish it could be like this all the time. 真希望我们能一直像现在这样 292 Me, too. 我也是 293 But it can't. 但这不行 294
Why not? It just can't. 为什么不行? -反正就是不行 295
Excuse me for a minute. 对不起,我离开一下
296
Glad I caught you. Hans 真高兴我接住了你 -汉斯 297
I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide! -Oops. Sorry.
我经常一个人在客厅滑来滑去 -哦 不好意思 298
Your physique helps I'm sure too. 我敢肯定,你的身材也起到了作用 299
What's this? I was born with it, 这是什么? -这是我出生就有的 300
Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll. 尽管我梦见我被一个山精亲过 301 I like it. 我喜欢 302
Yeah, The whole thing! You got it. 耶, 一整块!你做到了! 303
Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers? 好的,等等,你有多少个兄弟? 304
Twelve older brothers. 12个哥哥 305
Three of them pretended I was invisible, 有3个当我完全不存在 306
literally, for two years. 差不多 有两年了吧 307
That's horrible. - It's what brothers do. 真是太糟糕了 -哥哥就是这样的 308 And sisters. 姐姐也是 309
Elsa and I were really close when we were little. 小时候我跟埃尔莎非常亲密 310
But then, one day she just shut me out, 但后来 有一天她突然不理我了 311
And I never knew why. 直到现在我都不知道原因 312
I would never shut you out. 我永远都不会不理你 313
Okay, can I just say something crazy? 好吧,我能说些疯话吗? 314 I love crazy. 我喜欢疯话 315
?All my life has been a series of doors in my face? 我的生活中有很多扇门挡在我面前 316
?And then suddenly I bump into you? 直到我无意中遇见了你 317
?I was thinking the same thing, because like..? 我跟你想的一样 因为,就像 318
?I've been searching my whole life to find my own place?
我这一生一直在寻找属于自己的归宿 319
?And maybe it's the party talking? 大概就是这派对里的偶遇 320
?Or the chocolate fondue? 也可能是巧克力干酪 321
?But with you? 直到遇见了你 322
?I found my place? 我找到了归宿 323
?I see your face? 我注视着你的面容 324
?And it's nothing like I've ever known before? 而这是如此的与众不同 325
?Love is an open door!? 爱是一扇打开的 门! 326
?Love is an open door Door? 爱是一扇打开的 门! 327
?Love is an open door? 爱是一扇打开的 门! 328
?With you With you?
和你在一起 和你在一起 329
?Love is an open door? 爱是一扇敞开的 门! 330
?I mean it's crazy. What?? 我觉得这很疯狂 -什么? 331
?We finish each other's Sandwiches? 我们吃了彼此的 -三明治 332
?That's what I was gonna say!? 你抢了我的词! 333
?I've never met someone Who thinks so much like me?
我从没见过想法和我如此一致的人 334
?Jinx! Jinx again!? 巧合...你看多巧! 335
?Our Mental Synchronization Can have but one explanation?
我们的想法如此一致 只有一个解释 336
?You and I were just meant to be? 你 和我 注定要 337
?Say goodbye? 告别 338
?To the pain of the past? 过去的痛苦 339
?We don't have to feel it anymore!? 我们再也不用忍受了! 340
?Love is an open door!? 爱是一扇敞开的门! 341
?Love is an open door!? 爱是一扇敞开的门! 342
?Life can be so much more with you With you? 与你一起的生活 能够如此多彩 343
?Love is an open door? 爱是一扇打开的门! 344
?Can I say something crazy??
我能说一些疯话吗? 345
?Will you marry me?? 你愿意嫁给我吗? 346
?Can I just say something even crazier?? 我能说些更疯的话吗? 347 ?Yes!? 我愿意! 348
Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?
不好意思 能借过一下吗? 349
Thank you. Oh, there she is. 谢谢 她在这里 350
Elsa! I mean, Queen. 埃尔莎! 我是说 女王 351
Me again. May I present, 我又来了 请允许我向您介绍 352
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. 南方群岛的汉斯王子 353
Your Majesty. 陛下 354
We would like...your blessing... 我们希望 您能祝福 355
of... our marriage! 我们的婚姻 356
Marriage...? Yes! 婚姻? -是的! 357
I'm sorry, I'm confused. 不好意思 我有点糊涂 358
Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves.
好吧 我们还没想好所有的事宜 359
We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. 我们需要几天的时间来计划婚礼 360
Of course we'll have soup,
当然,我们要准备鲜汤 361
roast, and ice cream and then... 烤肉 冰淇淋 还要... 362
Wait. Would we live here? 等下 我们可以住在这里吗? 363
Here? -Absolutely! 这里? -当然! 364 Anna! 安娜! 365
Oh, we can invite all 12 of your brothers to stay with us...
我们可以邀请你那12个哥哥过来和我们一起住 366
What? No, no, no, no, no. 什么? 不不不不,那可不行 367
Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must...
当然我们有足够的房间 我不知道 他们中一些人必须... 368
Wait. Slow down. 等下,慢点 369
No one's brothers are staying here. 没有任何人的哥哥将会住在这里 370
No one is getting married. 没有人将会结婚 371 Wait, what? 等等,什么? 372
May I talk to you, please? Alone. 我能跟你谈谈吗?单独 373
No. Whatever you have to say, you... 不 无论你想说什么 374
you can say to both of us. 你可以当着我们两个人的面说 375
Fine. You can't marry a man you just met. 好吧 你不能嫁给一个你刚认识的人 376
You Can if it's true love. 如果是真爱的话就可以 377
Anna, what do you know about true love? 安娜 你知道什么是真爱吗? 378
More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.
反正比你知道得多 你只知道把人关在门外 379
You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. 你请求我的祝福 但我的答案是不可以 380
Now, Excuse me. 现在 不好意思 381
Your Majesty, if I may ease your... 陛下 请允许我解释... 382
No, you may not. And I think you should go. 不,不行,我认为你该走了 383
The party is over. Close the gates. 派对结束了 把门关上 384
Yes, Your Majesty. 遵命 陛下 385
What? Elsa, no. No, wait! 什么? 埃尔莎 不 不 等下! 386
Give me my glove! 把手套还给我! 387
Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore. 埃尔莎 求你了 求你了 我不能再这样过下去了 388 Then leave. 那就离开 389
What did I ever do to you? 我到底哪里得罪你了? 390
Enough, Anna. 够了 安娜 391
No. Why? Why do you shut me out? 不 为什么?为什么要把我关在门外? 392
Why do you shut the world out?!
为什么你要把整个世界关在门外? 393
What are you so afraid of? 你究竟在害怕什么? 394
I said, enough! 我说,够了! 395
Sorcery. I knew there was 巫术 我就知道 396
something dubious going on here. 这里发生了什么可疑的事情 397 Elsa 埃尔莎 398 There she is! 看,女王来了! 399 The Queen! 是女王! 400 Yes! It is her! 是的!是她! 401 Queen Elsa. 埃尔莎女王 402
Our beautiful queen! 我们美丽的女王! 403
Your Majesty? Are you all right? 陛下?您没事吧? 404 No. 不 405
There she is! Stop her! 她在那!阻止她! 406
Please, just stay away from me. 请离我远一点 407 Stay away! 走开! 408
Monster Monster! 怪物 怪物! 409
Elsa! 埃尔莎! 410 Elsa! 埃尔莎! 411 Wait, Please! 请等等! 412 Elsa, Stop! 埃尔莎 停下! 413 Anna! No. 安娜!-不 414 The Fjord. 峡湾 415 Snow? 下雪了? 416 Yes, snow! 是的,是雪! 417
Are you all right? No. 你没事吧? -没事 418
Did you know? No. 你知道吗? -不 419
Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! 看! 下雪了!下雪了! 420
The Queen has cursed this land! 女王诅咒了这片土地! 421
She must be stopped! 一定要阻止她! 422
You have to go after her...Wait, no! 你得追上她 -等下 不! 423
You! Is there sorcery in you, too? 你!你也会巫术吗? 424
Are you a monster, too? 你也是怪物吗? 425
No. No. I'm completely ordinary. 不 不 我绝对很普通
426
That's right she is. 没错 她是的 427
In the best way. 是好的那一方面 428
And my sister's not a monster. 我姐姐也不是什么怪物 429
She nearly killed me! 她差点杀了我! 430
You slipped on ice. -Her ice 你在冰上滑倒了 -她的冰 431
It was an accident. She was scared. 这只是个意外 她被吓坏了 432
She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this 她不是有意的 她不是有意造成这一切的 433
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her. 今晚错在我 是我刺激了她 434
So I'm the one that needs to go after her. 所以我必须去把她追回来 435
What? -Bring me my horse, please. 什么?-请把我的马牵来 436
Anna, no. It's too dangerous. 安娜 别这样 这太危险了 437
Elsa's not dangerous. 埃尔莎一点都不危险 438
I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right. 我会带她回来 然后搞定这一切 439
I'm coming with you. -No. 我跟你一起去 -不 440
I need you here to take care of Arendelle. 我需要你留在这里帮我照看艾伦戴尔 441
On my honor. 以我的名誉担保 442
I leave Prince Hans in charge.
我授权汉斯王子来掌管这里 443
Are you sure you can trust her? 你确定能相信她吗? 444
I don't want you getting hurt. 我不想你受到伤害 445
She's my sister, 她是我的姐姐 446
She would never hurt me. 她永远不会伤害我 447
?The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight? 今夜的山林已被白雪覆盖 448
?Not a footprint to be seen? 杳无人迹 449
?A kingdom of isolation? 在这样一个与世隔绝的王国 450
?And it looks like I'm the Queen? 我似乎才是女王 451
?The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside?
大风呼啸 就像我心中汹涌的风暴 452
?Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried..? 再也无法隐藏 天知道我已经尽力... 453
?Don't let them in, Don't let them see? 别让他们进来 别让他们看到 454
?Be the good girl you always have to be? 做个好女孩 就像从前一样 455
?Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know? 隐藏情感 拒绝感受 不要让他们知道 456
?Well, Now they know? 但是 现在他们知道了 457
?Let it go. Let it go? 随心而行 随心而行 458
?Can't hold it back anymore? 反正再也无法挽回
459
?Let it go. Let it go? 随心而行 随心而行 460
?Turn away and Slam the door? 转过身 甩上门 461
? I don't care? 我不在乎 462
? What they're going to say? 任何闲人闲语 463
?Let the storm rage on? 任风暴咆哮吧 464
?The cold never bothered me anyway? 严寒再也无法侵扰我 465
?It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small?
有趣的是 距离使一切都变得渺小 466
?And the fears that once controlled me? 那些曾经控制我的恐惧 467
?Can't get to me at all? 再也无法困扰我 468
?It's time to see what I can do? 是时候展现真正的自我 469
?To test the limits and Break through? 去突破未知的极限 470
?No right, No wrong, No rules for me..? 没有对错,不再被规则所束缚 471 ?I'm free!? 我自由了! 472
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 473
?I am one with the wind and sky? 驾驭着狂风与天空的我 474
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 475
?You'll never see me cry? 你再也不会看到我哭泣 476
?Here I Stand? 这就是我的主张 477
?And here I'll stay? 这就是我的坚持 478
?Let the storm rage on? 任风暴咆哮吧 479
?My power flurries through the air into the ground?
我的魔力如冰雪般从天而降 480
?My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around? 我的灵魂随着四周的冰晶盘旋而上 481
?And one thought crystallizes like An icy blast..? 思想化为结晶 犹如一场冰暴 482
?I'm never going back? 我再也不会回头 483
?The Past is in the Past!? 过去都已成往事 484
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 485
?And I'll rise like the break of Dawn? 我将像破晓的旭日一样升起 486
?Let it go! Let it go!? 随心而行 随心而行 487
?That perfect girl is gone? 那个完美女孩已不复存在 488
?Here I stand? 我就站在这 489
?In the light of day? 光天化日之下 490
?Let the storm rage on!? 任风暴咆哮吧 491
?The cold never bothered me anyway?