冰雪奇缘中英文剧本(打印版)(5)

2019-04-22 19:07

980

How's your head? 你的头怎么样了? 981

It's fine. Ah... I'm good. 没事 我很好 982

I've got a thick skull. 我头硬的很 983

I don't have a skull. Or bones. 我没有头骨. 或者骨头 984 So... 所以.. 985

So, Now what? -Now what? 现在该怎么办?-现在该怎么办? 986 Now what? 现在该怎么办? 987

Oh... What am I gonna do? 噢... 我该怎么办? 988

She threw me out. 她把我扔了出来 989

I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this.

我不能就这样回艾伦戴尔 990

And then there's your ice business. 而且还有你的冰块生意 991

Hey, hey. Don't worry about my ice business. 嘿 嘿 别担心我的冰块生意 992

Worry about your hair! 该担心的是你的头发! 993

What? I just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair.

什么?我刚从悬崖上摔下来 你应该看看你的头发才对 994

No, yours is turning white. 不,你的头发正在变白 995

White? It's...What?

变白?这是...怎么会这样? 996

It's because she struck you, isn't it? 因为她攻击了你 对吗? 997

Does it look bad? 看起来很糟吗? 998

No. -You hesitated. 不 -你犹豫了 999 No, I didn't. 不,我没有. 1000

Anna, you need help, okay? Come on. 安娜, 你需要帮助. 好吗? 来吧 1001

Okay! Where are we going? 好的! 我们去哪? 1002

To see my friends. 去见我的朋友 1003

The love experts? 那些爱情专家? 1004 Love experts? 爱情专家? 1005

And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this. 别担心 他们会搞定这一切的 1006

How do you know? 你怎么知道? 1007

Because I've seen them do it before. 因为我曾经见他们做过一次 1008

I like to consider myself a love expert. 我认为我自己就是个爱情专家 1009

Get it together. Control it. 打起精神 控制它 1010

Don't feel. Don't feel. 别去想 别去想 1011 Don't feel! 别去想! 1012

Look, Sven. The sky's awake. 看啊 斯文 天还醒着 1013

Are you cold? A little. 你冷吗? -有点 1014

Wait. Come here. 等一下 到这边来 1015

So, About my friends 关于我的那些朋友们 1016

Well, I say \虽说是朋友 但他们更像家人 1017

Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven 总之 我小的时候 只有斯文陪着我 1018

Until they, you know, kinda took us in. 直到他们收留了我们 1019

They did? -Yeah. 他们? -是的 1020

I don't want to scare you, 不是我想吓唬你 1021

They can be a little inappropriate and loud. 他们有一点不懂礼貌 而且很吵 1022 Very loud. 非常吵 1023

They're also stubborn at times, 他们有时有些顽固 1024

and a little overbearing. 还有些傲慢 1025

And heavy. Really, really, heavy. 而且很重 非常 非常 重 1026

But you'll get it. They mean well. 但是你会发现 他们都是好人 1027

Kristoff, they sound wonderful. 克里斯托弗 他们听起来很不错 1028 Okay then. 好吧

1029

Meet my family. 见一见我的家人吧 1030 Hey, guys! 嘿 伙计们! 1031 They're rocks. 他们都是 石头 1032 He's crazy. 他疯了 1033

Clay, whoa...I don't even recognize you. You lost so much weight.

克莱 嘿...我差点没认出你 你减肥很成功啊 1034

I'll distract them while you run. 我一引开他们 你就跑 1035

Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you! 嗨 斯文的家人! 很高兴见到你们! 1036

Anna, because I love you, I insist you run. 安娜 我爱你 我认为你该跑了 1037

I understand you're love experts. Ooh! 我知道你们是爱情专家 1038

Why aren't you running? 你怎么还不跑? 1039

Okay. Well, I'm gonna go. 好吧 我正要离开... 1040

No, no, no. Anna, wait. 不 安娜 等下 1041 Kristoff! 克里斯托弗! 1042

Kristoff's home! 克里斯托弗回家了! 1043

Kristoff's here! 克里斯托弗在这儿! 1044

Kristoff's home! 克里斯托弗回家了! 1045

Wait? Kristoff? 等下? 克里斯托弗? 1046

Ah, let me look at you. 让我瞧瞧你! 1047

Take off your clothes, I wash them. 把衣服脱下来 我去洗 1048

No! No, I'm going to keep my clothes on. 不!不用了 我穿着就好 1049

Look, it's great to see you all, 听着 见到大家很高兴 1050

but where's Granpabbie? He's napping. 但是 佩比爷爷在哪? -他正在午睡 1051

But look, I grew a mushroom. 看 我长了一个蘑菇 1052

I...I earned my fire crystal. 我得到了我的第一块火水晶 1053

I passed a kidney Stone. 我排出了我的肾结石 1054

Kristoff, Pick me up. 克里斯托弗 把我抱起来 1055

You're getting big. Good for you. 你长大了 好样的 1056

Trolls? They're trolls! 山精?他们是山精! 1057

He's brought a girl! 他带回来一个女孩! 1058 A girl! 一个女孩! 1059

Whoa! Is that a real girl? 哇!是真的女孩吗? 1060

She's like a little cupcake. 她就像一个小蛋糕 1061

What's going on? 怎么了?

1062

I've learned to just roll with it. 我已经学着去适应这一切了 1063

Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth!

让我看看 明亮的眼睛 灵敏的鼻子 坚固的牙齿 1064

Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff. 好的 好的 她跟我们家克里斯托弗很般配 1065

Wait, wait, wait. -Oh, um, no. 等下 等下 -哦 不 1066

You've got the wrong idea. That's not why I brought her here.

你搞错了 我不是因为这个才带她来的 1067

Right. We're not. I'm not... 是的 我们不是 我不是... 1068

What's the issue, dear? 有什么问题吗? 亲爱的 1069

Why are you holding back from such a man? 你为什么要隐藏对他的好感呢? 1070

?Is it the clumpy way he walks?? 是因为他走起路来脚步太重? 1071

What??Or the Grumpy way he talks? ? 什么? -还是因为他说起话来很粗鲁? 1072

Oh, no.?Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped? 不,不是 -还是因为他像梨子一样方形 1073

?weirdness of his feet?? 奇怪的脚? 1074 Hey! 嘿! 1075

?And though we know he washes well? 尽管大家都知道他经常洗澡 1076

?he always ends up Sorta smelly? 但他身上总是有股难闻的味道 1077

?But You'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet?

但你永远也找不到一个比他更敏感温柔的人了 1078 That's nice 很好 1079

?So he's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所以他是一块璞玉 1080

?So he's got a few flaws? 他还有些缺点 1081

?Like his peculiar brain, dear. His thing with the reindeer?

就像他那奇特的想法 亲爱的 和驯鹿的那些事 1082

?That's a little outside of nature's laws? - This is not about me!

有些不合常理 -我才不是这样! 1083

?So he's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所以他是一块璞玉 1084

?But this we're certain of? 但是我们敢肯定 1085

?You Can fix this fixer-upper up with a little bit of love?

只要用爱你就能好好地雕琢他 1086

Can we please just stop talking about this? 我们能不说这件事了吗? 1087

We've got a real, actual problem, here. 现在我们有一个真正的麻烦 1088

I'll say. So, tell me, dear... 我想说 告诉我 亲爱的 1089

? Is it the way that he runs scared? 是不是因为他太胆小? 1090

?Or that he's socially impaired?? 还是说他有社交障碍? 1091

?Or that he only likes to tinkle in the Woods?? 或是因为他喜欢在树林里小便? 1092

I don't need to know that. 我们不需要知道这个 1093

?Are you holding back your fondness? 你隐藏对他的好感 1094

?Due to his unmanly blondeness?? 是因为他这女孩子一样的金发吗? 1095

?Or the way he covers up that he's the honest goods??

还是说他掩盖了他诚实善良的一面? 1096

?He's just a bit of a fixer-upper? 他只是一块璞玉 1097

?He's got a couple a' bugs? 他还有许多缺点 1098 No, I don't 不 我不是这样的 1099

?His isolation is confirmation of? 他的不善交际正说明 1100

?his desperation for healing hugs? 他渴望充满治愈的拥抱 1101

?So, he's a bit of a fixer-upper, But we know what to do?

他只是一块璞玉 但是我们知道该怎么办 1102

?The way to fix up this fixer-upper? 完善他的方法 1103

?is to fix him up with you? 就是由你来雕琢他 1104

Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Enough! 停下来!停下来!够了! 1105

She's engaged to someone else. Okay? 她已经和别人订婚了 好吗? 1106

?So, she's a bit of a fixer-upper? 那么说她是一块璞玉 1107

?That's a minor thing? 那不重要 1108

?Her quote \ 订婚只是口头说说 1109

?And by the way, I don't see no Ring? 而且 我也没有看到订婚戒指 1110

?So she's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所以她是一块璞玉 1111

Hey! Whoa, watch it! ?Her brain's a bit betwixt? 嘿!注意点!-她有点犹豫不决 1112

?Get the fiance out of the way? 让未婚夫赶紧闪开 1113

?And the whole thing will be fixed? 整个事情就解决了 1114

?We're not saying you can change him? 我们并不是说你能够改变他 1115

? 'Cause people don't really change? 因为人们很难真正改变 1116

?We're only saying that love's a force? 我们只是说爱情是一种力量 1117

?That's powerful and strange? 强大而又神奇 1118

? People make bad choices? 生气 害怕 压力下的人们 1119

? If they're mad or scared or stressed? 会做出糟糕的决定 1120

?But throw a little love their way? 但只要给他们一些爱 1121

?throw a little love their way? 给他们一些爱 1122

?And you'll bring out their best? 你就能让他们展现出最好的一面 1123

?True love brings out the best? 真爱让人变得更好 1124

?Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所有人都是一块璞玉 1125

?That's what it's all about? 这就是我们要说的

1126 Father! Sister! 父亲!姐妹! 1127

Brother! ? We need each other to raise us up 兄弟!我们互相依靠共同成长 1128

? And round us out 充实彼此 1129

?Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper? 所有人都是一块璞玉 1130

?But when push comes to shove? 当危机到来 1131

?The only fixer-upper fixer that can fix a fixer-upper is?

唯一能解救大家的 就是 1132

?True, True, True, True, Love? 真真切切的爱 1133

?Love, Love, Love, True Love...True-e-e-e-e-e? 真真切切的爱 1134

?Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded..?

安娜 你愿意在山精的祝福中嫁给克里斯托弗... 1135

?Wait, what?!? 等下 什么? 1136

?You're getting married? 你要结婚了 1137

She's as cold as ice. 她冷得像冰块一样 1138

There's strange magic here 这里有一种奇怪的魔法 1139

Granpabbie. -Come, come. Bring her here to me. 佩比爷爷 -过来 过来 把她带过来 1140

Anna, your life is in danger. 安娜 你有生命危险 1141

There is ice in your heart put there by your sister. 你的心里有一块冰晶 是你姐姐放进去的

1142

If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever. 如果不取掉的话 你将会永远被冰封住 1143 What? No. 什么?不会吧 1144

But you can remove it, Right? 但你能帮我取走它 对吧? 1145

I cannot. I'm sorry, Kristoff. 我做不到 对不起 克里斯托弗. 1146

If it was her head, that would be easy. 如果是头的话 就会简单许多 1147

But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.

只有一个出自真爱的举动才能融化一颗冰冻的心 1148

An act of true love? 一个出自真爱的举动? 1149

A true love's kiss, perhaps? 或许是一个真爱之吻? 1150

Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans. 安娜 我们得把你带回汉斯那儿去 1151 Hans. 汉斯. 1152

Pull us out, Sven. 把我们拉上去 斯文 1153

Olaf, come on! -I'm coming! 雪宝,我们走! -我来了! 1154

Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?! 让我们去亲汉斯!谁是汉斯? 1155

We are here to find Princess Anna. 我们是来找安娜公主的 1156 Be on guard, 保持警惕 1157

but no harm is to come to the Queen. 但是别伤到女王

1158

Do you understand? -Yes, Sir. 明白了吗? -是的 1159 The Queen. 女王 1160

Go, go! Come on! 快走! 跟上! 1161

Up there! Come on! 在那上面!上! 1162 We got her. 我们抓到她了 1163 No, Please. 不 请别这样 1164

Go around. Toss it. 绕过去 扔给我 1165 Stay away! 离我远点! 1166 Look out! 当心! 1167 Fire! Fire! 开火!开火! 1168 Get her! 抓住她! 1169 Come on! 我们走! 1170 Grab his arm. 抓住他的手臂 1171

This way, this way! 这边,这边! 1172 Whoa! 哇! 1173 Queen Elsa! 埃尔莎女王! 1174

Don't be the monster they fear you are.

别让自己变成他们所害怕的怪物 1175

Oh, no. What have...What have I done? 噢,不,我都做了些什么? 1176

Why did you bring me here? 为什么把我带到这里来? 1177

I couldn't just let them kill you. 我不能就这样让他们杀了你 1178

But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna. 但我对于艾伦戴尔是个威胁 把安娜带来 1179

Anna has not returned. 安娜还没回来 1180

If you would just stop the winter, 请你结束这场严冬 1181

bring back summer, please. 把夏天带回来 拜托了 1182

Don't you see? I can't.

难道你还不明白吗?我做不到 1183

You have to tell them to let me go. 你必须让他们放了我 1184

I will do what I can. 我尽力吧 1185

Just hang in there. 撑住 1186

Come on, buddy, faster! 伙计 再快点! 1187

I'll meet you guys at the castle! 城堡里见! 1188

Stay out of sight, Olaf! 别给人看见了 雪宝! 1189 I will! 知道啦! 1190

Hello! -It's alive! 哈喽!-雪人活啦! 1191

It's Princess Anna! 是安娜公主! 1192

Are you gonna be okay? 你没事吧? 1193

Don't worry about me. 别担心我了 1194

Anna! You had us worried sick. My Lady. 安娜!你让我们担心死了 殿下 1195

Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately. 给她取暖 并把汉斯王子找来 快 1196

We will. Thank you. 我们会的 谢谢 1197

Make sure she's safe 一定要保证她的安全 1198

Oh, you poor girl, you're freezing. 哦,可怜的女孩 你快冻僵了 1199

Oh, let's get you inside now and get you warm. 让我们带你进去取取暖 1200

I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna. 我要回去找安娜公主 1201

You cannot risk going out there again. 你不能再冒险去那儿了 1202

If anything happens to her... 如果她发生了任何不测.. 1203

If anything happens to the Princess, 如果公主发生了任何不测 1204

you are all Arendelle has left. 你就是艾伦戴尔唯一的指望了 1205

He's in here. Prince Hans. 他在这里 汉斯王子 1206

Anna. You're so cold. 安娜 你身上冷极了 1207

Hans, you have to kiss me. -What? 汉斯 你必须吻我 -什么?

1208

Now! Now! -Slow down. 现在!就现在!-慢点 1209

We'll give you two some privacy. 我们让你俩单独待会儿 1210

What happened out there? 外面发生什么了? 1211

Elsa struck me with her powers. 埃尔莎用魔法攻击了我 1212

You said she would never hurt you. 你说她永远都不会伤害你 1213 I was wrong. 我错了 1214 Anna 安娜 1215

She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.

她冻住了我的心 只有一个出自真爱的举动才能拯救我 1216

A true love's kiss. 一个真爱之吻 1217 Oh, Anna. 安娜 1218

If only there was someone out there who loved you.

如果真有那么一个人爱着你就好了 1219 What? 什么? 1220

You said you did. 你说过你爱我的 1221

As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom 作为我们王国的第十三顺位继承人 1222

I didn't stand a chance. 我一点机会都没有 1223

I knew I would have to marry into the throne


冰雪奇缘中英文剧本(打印版)(5).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:VR虚拟现实系列项目行业运用可行性商业计划书

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: