点餐英语(6)

2018-12-17 14:38

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

i am afraid mr.lin is out at the moment. he should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

i am afraid mr.hao is on another line. could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

i’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

may i have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说bye-bye,最好说:

thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

先生,不客气。

we look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

b=行李服务员(bellman)

c=服务员 (clerk)

h=客房服务员(housekeeping)

bc=领班(bell captain)

g=客人(guest)

to the front desk.

带客人到柜台

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。

g: thank you.

谢谢你。

b: how many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

g: just this three.

只有这3件。

b: two suitcases and one bag. is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

g: yes. that’s all.

对,就这些了。

b: i’ll show you to the front desk. this way, please. i’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

g: i see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。

b: a bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

g: ok. fine.

好极了。

b: please enjoy your stay.

祝您住宿愉快。

taking a guest to the room

带领客人至客房

超实用的饭店英语对话

writingtool 时间:6个月前 | 阅读:8080次 | [划词已启用]

一、点套餐

please give me this one.

请给我来这个。

we want two number eights, please.

我们要两份第八套餐。

二、随意点餐

may i have a menu, please?

我可以看菜单吗?

could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?

lobster? it is steamed and served with our special sauce.

龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。

is it good?

好吃吗?

sure. it is a most popular dish.

当然,很受欢迎的。

i think i will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。

we have three dressings for salad. which one would you like?

我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

what kind do you have?

你们有什么?


点餐英语(6).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:定稿论文

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: