丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本(5)

2019-08-02 01:07

丁丁历险记中英文对白

We're saved. 我们得救了

We're saved! 得救了!

It's a sign from above! 我们得救了!

- Troglodytes! - Captain, get down. - 穴居人! - 船长 趴下

Slave-traders! Mutant malingerers! 二道贩子!变异病鬼!

Freshwater politicians! 菜鸟!

Bad news, Captain. We've only got one bullet. 坏消息 船长 我们只有一发子弹了

- And what's the good news? - We've got one bullet.

- 好消息呢? - 我们还有一发子弹

You got him! 成了!

Well done, my boy. 啊!做的好 小兄弟

Stay here, Captain. 呆在这里 船长

Tintin? 丁丁!

- Don't take your eyes off of them. - Hurry up! - 看好他们! - 快

Just as I thought. The ignition lead has been cut.

正如我所料 点火线都被打断了!

Lucky shot!

啊!真够走运的!

One more pass, and we will finish them off. 再飞回来一次我们就能结果了他们

Put your hands in the air. 举起手来

-21页-

Now! 马上!

Let's see here. 让我想想

You do know what you're doing, eh, Tintin? 你知道你在做什么吗?丁丁?

More or less. 差不多吧

Well, which is it? More or less? 那到底差多少?

Relax. I interviewed a pilot once. 放松点 我曾经采访过一个飞行员

Which way to North Africa? 去北非怎么走?

Captain, look! 船长 看

We've caught up with them. 我们追上了他们了

Wonderful! 真赞!

But you think we might find another way to North Africa

但你觉得我们有希望找另一条路去北非么?

that doesn't take us through that Wall of Death?

我们可过不了那死亡之墙

We can't turn back. 我们无路可退了

Not now. 现在不行

Not now. 现在不行!

No, Captain! Those are surgical spirits for medicinal purposes only.

不 船长!那些外科酒精只能医用

Quite right, laddie, quite right. 没错 小兄弟 没错

丁丁历险记中英文对白

No, no, no! 不 不 不!

The fuel tank! It's almost empty! 油箱快空了

Captain! This may sound crazy, but I've got a plan.

船长 我有个计划 但听起来有点疯狂

The alcohol in that bottle may give us a few more miles.

这瓶酒精应该能让我们再飞几英里

I need you to climb out of the plane and pour it into the fuel tank.

我需要你爬到飞机外面然后把这些倒进油箱

Christopher Columbus! 克里斯多弗·哥伦布!

There's a terrible storm out there. 外面暴风真猛

And it's raining. 还下着雨

And you call yourself a Haddock? 你不是说自己是阿道克家族的么?

Captain! 船长?

Captain! Can you hear me? 船长 能听见么?

Captain! 船长!

Captain? 船长?

You're doing fine! Now, pour the bottle into the tank.

你做的真棒 现在把酒精倒进油箱里

We're running on fumes. 冒烟了!

Fumes! 烟!

-22页-

Oh, no. 哦 不

Captain! I can't see! 船长!我看不见了!

Land! Land! 陆地!陆地!

We can't! We're not there yet! 不能着陆 我们还没到呢!

No, land! 不是着陆

No, no, no, starboard! Starboard! Starboard! 不 不 不 向右 向右 向右!

Hang on, Tintin! 坚持住 丁丁!

I'm coming! 我来了!

The Land of Thirst. 没水的陆地

The Land of Thirst. 没水的陆地!

- The Land of Thirst. - Will you stop saying that?

- 没水的陆地! - 你能不能不说了!

You don't understand. I've run out. 你不懂 我们没水了

I've run out. You don't know what that means. 你还真不知道这意味着什么

Captain, we have to keep going. 船长 我们得继续走

One step at a time. Come on, on your feet! Lean your weight on me.

一步一步来加油 用脚走倚在我身上

A man can only hang on so long without his vitals.

没了命根 我也就到这了

Captain, calm down. There are worse things

丁丁历险记中英文对白

than sobering up.

船长 冷静点 这比让你酒醒更糟糕

Look! Tintin! 看 丁丁!

We're saved. 我们有救了!

Water. Water! 水!水!

Stop! Captain! 停下 船长

It's just a mirage! 那只是海市蜃楼

But it was here. I saw it. 刚才确实在的 我看到了

It was just your mind playing tricks. It's the heat!

那只是你脑袋里臆想出来的因为太热了

I have to go home. 我得回家了

- What? - I have to go back to the sea. - 什么? - 我得回到海上

Captain, you're hallucinating. 船长 你出现幻觉了

Look. 看那

Did you ever see a more beautiful sight? 你们看到过比这更美丽的东西么?

She's turning into the wind, all sails set. 她随风而去船全准备好了

Triple masted. 三桅

Double decks. Fifty guns. 双甲板 50门炮

The Unicorn? 独角兽号?

- Isn't she a beauty? - Yes! Yes, she is!

-23页-

- 她是不是个美人? - 是的没错

Tell me, Captain, what else can you see? 跟我说说 船长 你还看见了什么?

She's got the wind behind her. 此船乘风破浪

Look at the pace she's setting! 四平八稳

Barely a day out of Barbados, 仅仅是巴巴多斯很平常的一天

a hold full of rum and the finest tobacco 满载着朗姆酒 上好的雪茄

and the hearts of the sailors set for home. 和水手们的似箭归心

The red pennant. 红色警报

The blood runs cold in every sea captain who looks upon that flag,

船长看着信号旗 平静下来

for he knows he's facing a fight to the death. 因为他们知道他们将会决一死战

But Sir Francis is a Haddock.

但弗朗西斯爵士是阿道克家族的人

And Haddocks don't flee.

阿道克家族的人是不会临阵脱逃的

All hands on deck! Gunners to their stations! 全员甲板集合!枪手就位!

Let's unload the King's shot into these 我们来给这些

yellow-bellied, lily-livered sea slugs! 胆小的黄胖子海盗点颜色看看

- Prepare to bring her about, Mr Nicholls. - Aye-aye, Captain!

- 准备调转船头!尼克尔斯 - 好的 船长

Prepare to bring her about! 准备调转船头! Fire!

丁丁历险记中英文对白

开火!

Portside gun, fire! 左舷炮 开火!

Look lively, lads! 喜欢吧 伙计们!

- Mr Nicholls, secure the cargo. - Right you are, sir.

- 尼克尔斯 去保护货仓 - 马上去 长官

Prepare to repel all boarders! 准备击退登船的敌人!

This way! We need more men! 上啊 我们需要更多人手

And then he saw him. 后来他 看到他了

Like a phantom, rising from the dead. 像幽灵一样从死尸中出来!

Who? 谁

Captain, who did he see? 船长 你看到了谁?

It's gone. 船消失了

What do you mean, gone? What happened next?

消失了是什么意思?接下来发生了什么?

By Jupiter, I have a beard! Since when did I have a beard?

噢 丘比特 我长了胡子 我什么时候长的?

Captain, something happened on the Unicorn. 船长 独角兽号上肯定发生了什么

It's the key to everything. You must try to remember.

这是所有事情的关键 你必须努力想起来

The Unicorn? What? I'm so terribly thirsty. 独角兽号?什么?渴死我了

- Captain! - Tintin! - 船长! - 丁丁

-24页-

What is happening to me? 我怎么了?

And to think all it took was a day in the Sahara.

回忆起这些 在撒哈拉沙漠只需要一天时间

Congratulations, Captain, you're sober. 恭喜你 船长 你酒醒了

Sober. 醒了

Good dog!

宝贝儿 你真棒

This one's alive. 这个还活着

- Check the other! - Yes, sir. - 看下另一个 - 是 长官!

I'm Lieutenant Delcourt. Welcome to the Afghar Outpost.

我是戴乐古中尉 欢迎来到阿付伽前哨

Thank you, Lieutenant. We owe you our lives. 感谢你 中尉 你救了我们一命

- Did you find my friend? - Yes, but he's not in good shape, I'm afraid.

- 你找到我的朋友了么? - 找到了 但恐怕他情况不太好

He's still suffering the effects of acute dehydration. He's quite delirious. 脱水令他很难受 他有点精神错乱

Why don't we pay him a visit? 为什么我们不去看看他呢

Haddock! You're awake. 噢 阿道克 你醒了

Good! I have a visitor for you. 很好 有个人要见你

- Captain? - Hello! - 船长 - 你好

I think you've got the wrong room. 我想你走错房间了

丁丁历险记中英文对白

Captain, it's Tintin. 船长 我是丁丁

Our plane crashed in the desert. Don't you remember?

我们的飞机在沙漠坠机了 你难道不记得了?

Plane? No, no, I'm a naval man myself. I never fly if I can help it.

飞机?噢不 我可是海兵 我从没坐过飞机

He's got me confused with someone else. 他看来是认错人了

What is this peculiar liquid? 这奇怪的液体是什么?

There's no bouquet. It's completely transparent.

没味道 完全透明的

Why, it's water. 啊 那是水

What will they think of next? 他们接下来会怎么想?

We suspect he has a concussion. Heatstroke. Delirium.

嗯 我们怀疑他脑震荡了 中暑了 胡言乱语

He's sober. 他酒醒了!

Now, Captain, out in the desert... 嗯 船长 当我们在沙漠的时候

- The desert? - Yes. You were talking about Sir Francis.

- 沙漠? - 是的 你当时在说弗朗西斯爵士

- Sir who? - Sir Francis.

- 什么爵士?- 弗朗西斯爵士

And you were telling me about what happened on the Unicorn.

你当时正跟我说独角兽号上发生的事...

- The unicorn! - Yes! - 独角兽! - 是的

-25页-

The stuff that dreams are made of. 啊 那是在儿时的梦里

Wee children's dreams. 出现的东西

No, the ship. Please try to remember, Captain. 不 是船 请仔细想想 船长

Lives are at risk. 命垂一线

Snowy, what have you done? 白雪 你都做了什么?

I'd stand back if I were you. 如果我是你 我会马上闪人

Out! Everybody out of the room! 他要发作了 所有人都出去!

Snowy! 白雪!

This man is insane! 这家伙疯了

Show yourself, Red Rackham! 出来 红色拉克姆

If it's a fight you want, you've met your match!

如果这是你要的决斗 你遇到对手了!

A fight With Who? 跟谁决斗?

To the death, Red Rackham! 决一死战 红色拉克姆

No, wait! 不 等等

Wait. Captain... 等等 船长

I remember everything now. 我都想起来了

Everything Granddaddy told me. 我爷爷跟我讲的所有事

The Unicorn was taken.


丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本(5).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:呼吸内科发展规划(1)

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: