丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本(7)

2019-08-02 01:07

丁丁历险记中英文对白

And three! 三个!

Snowy! 白雪!

Oh, no! Not again. 噢不!别再这样了

Come here, my beauty. 过来宝贝

Ten thousand thundering typhoons! Come here, you pilfering parakeet!

一千个烂贝壳 逮到你 非宰了你不可

Captain, the bird! Grab it! 船长 那只鸟!抓住它!

Nice work, Snowy! Don't let him go! 干得漂亮 白雪!别让它飞走

You blue blistering barnacles! 臭藤壶

Hang on, Snowy! Snowy, I'm coming! 坚持住 白雪 我来了!

There he is! Stop! 它在这!它在这!停车!

That's right, that's right, come to Daddy. 来啊 来啊 到老爸这来!到老爸这来

Come to Daddy. 到老爸这来!

Gotcha! 逮到你了! No! 不!

Geronimo!

你们这群野蛮人!

You double-dealing, pilfering parasites! 你这个两面派 顺手牵羊的东西!

Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry. 打扰了!请原谅我!对不起!

-31页-

Gotcha! 收到!

The scrolls are lining up. 把纸卷叠加起来

These are hidden numbers. 会出现隐藏的数字

What does it say? 是什么意思呢?

I wouldn't do that if I were you!

如果我是你的话 我可不会那么干的!

Let the bird go. 放开那只鸟

What do you value more, those scrolls or Haddock's life?

你更想要哪个呢?是纸卷还是阿道克的命?

Don't listen to him. 别听他的

You'll never get away with this, you sour-faced sassonack!

你不会从我们手上逃脱的 你这个长着苦瓜脸的家伙

I will kill him. 我会杀了他的

Don't worry about me, Tintin, I'm fine. 别为我担心 丁丁 我很好

Let the bird go now, or this man dies! 马上放开那只鸟 不然他就没命了!

No! Wait! 不!等一下!

You two-timing troglodyte! You simpering son of a po-faced profiteer!

你这个没进化好的猴子!奸商的白痴儿子

Perhaps we should put it to the test. Here's mud in your eye.

也许我们应该扔一下试试?祝你好运

Fathead! 丁丁!

丁丁历险记中英文对白

Captain! 船长!

- We're saved! - I love the beach. - 哦!我们得救了! - 我爱这海滩

- You said you wanted a holiday. - Quite. - 你不是说你想度假的么 - 是的

Very good. 很好

- Nobody takes my ship! - They've already taken it.

- 没人能抢走我的船! - 他们已经抢走了

Nobody takes my ship twice! 没人能第二次抢走我的船!

We'll show them, won't we, Tintin? 我们会让他们好看的 对不对 丁丁?

All right then, what's the plan? 好吧 接下来怎么办?

There is no plan. 没办法

Of course there's a plan. You've always got a plan.

肯定有办法 你总是有办法的

Not this time. 除了这次

Sakharine has the scrolls. They'll lead him to the treasure.

萨哈林得到了纸卷 那纸卷能让他找到宝藏

It could be anywhere in the world. We'll never see him again.

可能在世界上的任何地方 我们再也找不到他了

It's over. 都结束了

I thought you were an optimist. 我还以为你是一个乐观主义者呢!

Well, you were wrong, weren't you? I'm a realist.

你错了 不是吗?我是一个现实主义者

-32页-

That's just another name for a quitter.

这只不过是半途而废者的另一个称呼罢了

You can call me what you like. 随便你怎么说我

Don't you get it? We failed. 但你没听明白么?我们失败了

\失败了?

There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure.

就算所有人都叫你失败者

A fool. A loser. A hopeless souse! 傻瓜 卢瑟 扶不起的阿斗

Don't you ever say it of yourself. 但是你自己永远也不要这么认为

You send out the wrong signal. That is what people pick up.

你放出错误的讯息 人们就只会抓到它

Do you understand? 你明白吗?

You care about something, you fight for it. 你要为你所在乎的东西去奋斗

You hit a wall, you push through it. 就算前面是墙 你也要穿过去

There's something you need to know about failure, Tintin.

关于失败 你需要了解的还有很多 丁丁

You can never let it defeat you. 它是不会让你解脱的

What did you just say? 你刚才说什么来着?

You hit a wall, you push through it. 就算撞到南墙也要咬牙挺过去?

No, no, no, you said something about sending out a signal.

不 不 不 你刚才说什么发出讯息?

丁丁历险记中英文对白

Of course! Captain! 当然!船长

I sent a radio message from the Karaboudjan. 我从卡拉布让 发送过一个广播消息

I know what radio frequency they're transmitting on.

我知道他们传输的无线电频率

Well, how does that help us?

那么 这对我们来说有什么用呢?

All we have to do is send that information to Interpol,

我们要做的就是把那条信息 发送给国际刑警组织

they can track the signals and figure out which way they're headed.

他们可以跟踪信号 并找出他们前进的方向

Here comes Interpol now. 那兄弟俩来了

- Tintin! - Tintin! - 丁丁! - 丁丁!

Any port they enter we'll know at once. 他们进入任何港口 我们都会马上知道

And we can get there first. 我们会第一个到的

What are we doing here, boss? I don't get it. We're right back where we started.

我们在这干什么 我不明白我们回到启程的地方了

You're to speak of this to no one. Keep your mouths shut.

没人跟你说这个闭上你的嘴

Don't worry. As long as we get our share. 不用担心 只要能得到我们的那份就行

You'll get your share. 你们会得到你们那份的

- Where are you going? - Just guard the ship. - 你要去哪? - 看好船

Where's the filthy moolah?

-33页-

那些钱在哪?

Good evening, sir. I trust you had a successful trip abroad.

晚上好 先生!我相信您的海外旅途肯定是一帆风顺

Do I pay you to talk to me? 我花钱让你跟我说话了么?

You don't pay me at all. 你一分钱都没花

What the blazes? Nestor! 这是什么动静?内斯特

Nestor! 内斯特!

Tom! Allan! 汤姆!阿伦!

You blithering idiots, don't just stand there! Do something!

你们这两个白痴 别傻站在那儿 做点什么!

Caught him like a rat in a trap. 就像是瓮中捉鳖啊

Congratulations, gentlemen. He's all yours. 恭喜了 先生们现在由你发落了

Yes! We also have an arrest warrant issued by both Interpol and the FBI.

是的 我们也有国际刑警组织和FBI发出的逮捕令

- Your friend who got shot... - Barnaby. - 你那个中枪的朋友 - 巴纳

He was one of their agents. Hot on Sakharine's trail from the start.

他是其中的一名特工 从一开始就是萨哈林的跟班

It still doesn't make sense. 这还是说不通啊

He has the key to the treasure of the Unicorn, 他掌握着通往某处海洋深处

which is sitting somewhere on the ocean floor.

丁丁历险记中英文对白

独角兽号宝藏的关键

Why would he come back home? 他为什么要回来呢?

Right. 好吧

- Sakharine? - Sakharine? - 萨哈林? - 萨哈林?

That's Mr Sakharine to you. 你们应该叫我萨哈林先生

Hold it. 不许动

- Look out! - What... - 小心! - 怎么回事?

Oh, no! 哦 不!

Allan! Allan, get me down! 阿伦 放我下来

What? Not that way! 什么?不是往这边!

Not that way, you fool, the other way! 不是往这边 你个白痴!往另一边!

Right. 好吧

Right. 好吧

Look out! 小心!

Good Lord! Come on! 我们得离开这儿

Close but no cigar!

差不多 但是还不够准确!

- Red Rackham! - That's right. My ancestor. - 红色拉克姆 - 没错 那是我的祖先

Just as Sir Francis was yours. 就像你的弗朗西斯爵士一样

-34页-

Unfinished business. 这就是未了结的宿命

I'm glad you know the truth, Haddock. Until you could remember,

噢 我很高兴你知道真相 阿道克

killing you wouldn't have been this much fun. 如果你想不起来的话 杀你也不会这么有意思的

Who gave you permission to board my ship? 谁允许你登上我的船的?

I don't need it. 我不需要允许

I've never needed it. 我从来不需要

The legend says only a Haddock can discover the secret of the Unicorn,

传说只有阿道克后人 才能发现独角兽号的秘密

but it took a Rackham to get the job done. 但却是拉克姆的后人 搞定了这件事

So you've lost again, Haddock. 看来你又输了 阿道克

That's right. Why don't you have a drink? 那么!你为什么不喝一杯呢?

That's all you've got left, isn't it? 这是你唯一能做的了 不是么?

Everything that was rightfully yours is now mine.

所有你应得的东西现在都是我的了

Including this ship. 包括这船在内

Thundering typhoons. Nobody takes my ship. 臭藤壶 没人能夺走我的船

We have you now, you devil. 逮到你了 坏蛋

- You are under arrest. - To be precise, - 你被捕了 - 确切的说

丁丁历险记中英文对白

you are under arrest. 你被捕了

Do you see? 你看见没?

Blistering barnacles, they're coordinates. 臭藤壶!是坐标!

It took all three scrolls to form the numbers. 需要三张纸卷来组合出这些数字

Latitude and longitude. 经度和纬度

That is it. That's the location of the treasure. 就是它!这就是宝藏的位置了!

We did it! 我们成功了!

Almost there, Mr Tintin! 马上到了 丁丁先生

A nudge to starboard should do it. 右转弯就到了

Are you sure we're on course? 你确定我们走对了么?

Trust me, laddie.

相信我没错的 小伙子

I know these parts like the back of my hand. 我对这一带了如指掌!

Starboard! Quickly! Quickly! 右转 快 快!

Aye, Captain, starboard it is! 喂 船长 右转这

All stop! 停!

Marlinspike Hall. 马林斯派克大厅

Those coordinates lead here. 坐标指的是这

And this is where Sir Francis hid it? 弗朗西斯爵士把它藏这了么?

-35页-

I thought the treasure went down with the ship.

我本以为宝藏会随沉船一起

Master Haddock, Mr Tintin, I've been expecting you.

阿道克主人 丁丁先生 我已经恭候多时了

Welcome to Marlinspike Hall. 欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅

Will you look at this place? 看看这个地方啊!

I don't think it's changed at all since I was a wee boy.

从我小时候到现在 真是一点没变啊

And may I say, sir, how much I'm looking forward

请允许我说 先生 我是多么地希望

to having a Haddock back in charge of the estate.

阿道克人能回来重掌这里

You'll be waiting a long time, Nestor. There's no way I could afford to live here!

让你久等了 内斯特 我可住不起这种地方啊

Well, Captain, you know the house. 那么 船长 你了解这房子

Where do we start? 我们从哪儿开始?

Is the cellar still here? 地下室 在这边

No, no, no, no, this isn't it. 不 不 不是这儿

I meant the other cellar. 我是说另外的地下室

I'm sorry, sir, there is no \对不起 只有这一个地下室

It was bigger than this. 比这个要大一些


丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本(7).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:呼吸内科发展规划(1)

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: