英译汉(4)

2020-02-22 14:32

116. I’m very much eager to improve my oral English. 我非常渴望改善我的英语口语。

117. They quested both men but neither of them could speak English. 他们向那两个人求助,但两个人都不会说英语。

118. I sent him a Christmas card last year. 去年的圣诞,我送给他一张贺卡。

119. Do you mind my smoking here? 你介意我在这里吸烟吗?

120. I don’t care about others’ opinions. 我不在乎别人的看法。

英译汉专项练习

1.Because of his carelessness, Jack hit his car into a big tree by the roadside. 因为粗心,杰克开车撞到路边的树上。

2. He is always making excuses for being late. 他总是为他的迟到找借口。

3. The cause of the fire was carelessness. 起火的原因是不谨慎。

4.With all his savings gone, he started to look for a job. 积蓄都用完以后,他就开始去找工作。

5.Students can study by themselves through school network. 学生可以自己通过校园网络学习。

6. I'll try not to take up too much of your time. 我尽量不占用你太多的时间。

7. We are short of time and money. 我们缺少时间和钱。

8. Abundant natural resources in the island are to be exploited and used. 这个岛上丰富的资源有待开发和使用。

9. He was too tired to go on reading. 他太累了,无法再阅读了。

10. The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky. 月亮看起来比天空中任何其他星星都要大的多。

11. When are you going to get your hair cut? 你打算什么时候去理发?

12. In no other region in the world can you find such rare animals as giant pandas. 像大熊猫这样的珍稀动物在世界其他地区你是找不到的。

13.He has sympathy for all poor people. 他对所有穷苦人都富有同情心。

14.Talking for a long time makes me tired. 长时间的谈话使我感到疲倦。

15. As was expected,he passed the exam easily. 果不出所料,他轻而易举地通过了考试。

16. Don’t you see it was just for fun ? You got it all wrong. 你没看出那不过是开开玩笑吗?你完全误解了。

17. Tom likes playing basket-ball but he can't play well. 汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不好。

18. Would you please help me with my homework? 你能帮我做这个作业吗?

19. Yeah, but they play the same songs over and over again. 没错,但他们总重复播放同一首歌。

20. But it looks like something I would never buy. 但它看起来就像是我绝不会买的东西。

21. I saw a man walking across the road with the obvious intention of talking to me. 我看到一个人穿过大街,明显地想跟我交谈。

22. I took Mr. John to the village where I had spent my carefree childhood. 我把约翰先生带到我度过无忧无虑童年的乡村。

23. If you don’t mind, please pass me the salt. 如果方便的话,请把盐递给我。

24. Inside , this large plane looks more like a high building than a plane. 在里面看,这个大飞机比起飞机看起来更像一个高大的大厦。

25. He is the very person whom I’m looking for. 他正是我要找的人。

26. Karsh was praised as a master portraitist, often working in black and white, influenced by great patient painters of the past. 卡什被人们誉为人像大师,由于受到历史上一些著名画家的影响,他在拍摄中经常运用黑白摄影。

27. Most of the plants like water and sunshine. 大多数植物都喜欢水和阳光。

28. Some people take no interest in country things: for them, happiness lies in the town, with its cinemas, shops, dance halls and restaurants.

有些人对乡村事物不感兴趣。对他们来说,快乐存在于城镇及其电影院、商店、舞厅、餐厅等场所。

29. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for walk. 过会儿,就是我的朋友带着杰克去散步的时间了。

30. The evolution theory explains the differences in sleep among animals. 进化论解释动物之间的睡眠差异。

31. The farmer did not spend much time working on his farm. 这位农夫在农活上没花多少时间。

32. Bob was such a hardworking man that he always worked late till night. 鲍勃是个勤奋的人,他总是工作到深夜。

33. He told me that he had lived in America for ten years before he came to China. 他告诉我:在来中国前他在美国已生活十年了。

34. The greater amount of time you spent learning English, the greater progress you are likely to make.

你投入英语学习的时间越多,可能取得的进步就越大。

35. The library is to be closed because it needs redecorating. 图书馆要关闭,因为它需要重新装修。

36. You'll find in English some words can be remembered more easily than the others. 你会发现英语里有些词比别的词容易记忆。

37. We used to live near a big park. 我们曾经住在一个大公园附近。

38. The little girl ran so fast that she was thrown off balance and fell over. 那个小女孩跑得太快,身体一下失去平衡,跌倒了。

39.Do you think you can do it by yourself? 你认为你自己可以单独干完这件事吗?

40. Most of us can find 15 minutes or half an hour each day for some specific regular activity. 我们中的大多数人每天安排一刻钟或半小时进行某项具体的常规性活动是可行的。

41. Paper is one of the most important products ever invented by man. 纸张是人类发明的最重要的产品之一。

42.I didn't hear what you said to him. 我没听见你对他说的是什么。

43. The new stadium should have been built by now. 到现在为止,这座新体育馆应该建成了。

44. The only other people who knew the secret were his father and mother. 唯一知道这个秘密的人就是他的父母。

45. They were brought up under the same roof when they were young. 他们小的时候是在同一个家中抚养大的。

46. This is indeed a most pressing problem. 这的确是一个非常棘手的问题。

47. The old man is in his late sixties. 老人近七十岁。

48. It's never too late to learn. 活到老,学到老。

49. Try hard or you'll fail the test. 要努力,否则你考试会不及格。

50. The more experiences we have, the more capable we are likely to be. 我们经历得越多,我们的能力就会越强。

51. The more you read the text, the easier you will find it to understand it. 你把课文读得越透,你就会发现就越容易理解它。

52. A great many changes have taken place in China since the policy of reform and opening to the

outside world.

中国自从改革开放以来,发生了很大的变化。

53. Though it was beyond them, they tried their best to do it. 虽然这件事超出他们的能力,他们还是尽力去做。

54. Jack and Tom have worked in the same company for ten years. 杰克和汤姆已经在同一个公司工作10年了。

55. Though this question is very difficult, if you keep on trying, you will find the right answer. 尽管这个问题很难,但是如果你继续不断尝试,你会得到正确答案的。

56. We were having a party at school last night when the lights suddenly went out. 昨晚我们正在学校举行派对,突然电停了。

57. When completed, this bridge will be the largest in Asia. 这座桥一旦竣工将是亚洲最大的。

58. When we praise the Chinese leadership and the people, we are not merely being polite. 我们赞美中国领导人和中国人民不仅仅是出于礼貌。

59. Whoever disobeys the law will be punished. 谁违反了法律就要受到惩罚。

60.He has a foreign friend who lives in America. 他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。

61. Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages. 乘火车旅行比乘飞机慢一些,但是它也有自己的优势。

62. I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening. 我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。

63.It is not necessary to do this work. 没有必要做这项工作。

64. I've never heard such good music in a computer game. 我在电脑游戏里从没有听过这么好的音乐。

65. It's their duty to look after these young trees. 他们的责任是照看这些小树。

66.These two students from our school have been admitted to Beijing University. 我们学校这两个学生已经被北京大学录取了。


英译汉(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2015年5月24-25日广东省公务员面试真题

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: