英译汉(6)

2020-02-22 14:32

我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。

141. Would you mind turning down the radio? 你介意把收音机关轻一点吗?

142. They sold the old house yesterday. 昨天他们把那旧房子卖了。

143. Don't you mind my opening the window? 你不介意我打开窗户吧?

144. We're running behind schedule by about 15 minutes. 我们大约误点十五分钟。

145. Once all the information is completed, you sign here. 所有内容都填完之后,你就在这儿签名。

146. I've been so busy lately,I haven't had time to call anybody. 我最近一直很忙,所以没时间打电话给任何人。

147. It's not much different from that heavy metal music you like so much. 那跟你很喜欢的重金属音乐并没有什么不同。

148. It's easy to say, but difficult to do. 说起来容易,但做起来难。

149. He has the habit of making notes while reading. 他有阅读时记笔记的习惯。

150. In the world, the soccer football is the most popular sport. 在世界上,英式足球是最流行的体育活动。

151. Great writers are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in powerful or moving words.

伟大的作家不仅拥有为大的思想,还能用有力、感人的语言表达这些思想。

152. Because there was heavy traffic, we were ten minutes late. 由于交通拥挤,我们晚了十分钟。

153. She begins cooking as soon as she gets home. 她每天一到家就开始做饭。

154. As long as there is water, plants won't die quickly. 只要有水,植物就不会很快死亡。

155. I'll call you as soon as I arrive. 我一到就给你打电话。

156. She said he shouldn’t be lifting those heavy milk boxes. 她说他不应该举起这些沉重的牛奶箱子。

157.Then a waiter found out the reason. 后来,一位服务员发现了原因。

158. You'd better go quickly before I change my mind. 趁着我还没有改变主意,你赶快走吧。

159. He had to leave early yesterday. 昨天他不得不早些离开。

160. A characteristic of American culture is to respect the self-made man – the man who has made it through his own efforts.

美国文化的一个特点就是尊重自我奋斗者,即通过自身努力成功的人。

161. You ought not to smoke so much. 你不应该抽这么多的烟。

162. Few of them believe you. 我们当中几乎没人相信你。

163. Luckily , the planes appear to be quite safe. 很幸运,这些飞机安全降落了。

164. I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket. 我肯定他会去看电影的,因为他把票都买好了。

165. Can you answer a question which I want to ask and which is puzzling me? 我有个问题弄不懂,想请教你,你能回答吗?

166. Crops grow well in the south. 庄稼在南方生长得很好。

167. She is used to living in the countryside. 她习惯住在乡下。

168. Can you express yourself clearly in English? 你能用英语清楚地表达自己的意思吗?

169. All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是由难而易。

170. In many factories, an assembly line is used to speed up the efficiency of the workforce. 许多工厂采用装配线来提高生产效率。

171. I'm wondering who broke the window. 我纳闷谁打破了窗户。

172. Economists study the way a society uses scarce resources such as land, labor and raw materials.

经济学家研究社会使用土地、劳力及原材料等稀有资源的方式。

173. Even young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike.

就连手里没多少钱年轻人也不想买便宜家具,因为对这些便宜家具很快就会厌倦。

174. No matter what happens, I'll be your best friend. 无论发生什么,我都是你最好的朋友。

175. The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more listening, reading and writing. 老师鼓励学生多听,多读,多写。

176. A good memory is a great help in learning a language. 好的记忆有助于语言的学习。

177. We are getting ready for our English examination. 我们正在为英语考试做准备。

178. I prefer tea to coffee. 我宁可要茶,不要咖啡。

179. They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set. 他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。

180. He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work in it the very next day.

他对自己的新车感到很满意,第二天就开着去上班了。

英译汉专项练习

1. As soon as he got home on Friday, his wife made him give her all the money. 星期五他一回到家,他的妻子就叫他交出所有的钱。

2. They are ordinary people, but did a great job. 他们都是普通人,但做得很好。

3. I have a pain in my back. 我的背部很疼。

4. What’s your nationality, Sir? 先生,请问您的国籍是哪里?

5. The doctor told me to drink more water. 医生告诉我多喝水。

6. Trees need water to grow. 树木需要水才能生长。

7. Were there any phone calls for me while I was out? 我不在时,有人打电话给我吗?

8. We must take some measures to control the pollution. 我们必须采取措施来控制污染。

9. I’m sure we’ll have a good time. 我想我们会过得很愉快。

10. He’s growing more like his father now. 他现在长的越来越像他爸爸。

11. You’d better do that again. 你最好再做一次。

12. Since the earth looks like a ball, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time. 由于地球看起来像个球,太阳在同一时刻只能照到它的一半。

13. The school therefore plans games and matches for its pupils. 因此,学校为学生们安排游戏和比赛。

14. Who can help me clean the room? 谁能帮我打扫这个房间?

15. If you travel by ship across the Pacific, you cross the International Date Line. 如果你乘坐轮船横渡太平洋,你会穿越国际日期变更线。

16. Some of her pictures were shown in an art exhibition in Shanghai when she was 4 years old. 在她4岁的时候,她的一些画就在上海的一个艺术展览中展出过。

17. Would you mind closing the window for me? 你介意为我关上窗户吗?

18. I’ve lost interest in my work.

我对这份工作已经失去了兴趣。

19. When she got back home, she showed her new beautiful hat to her husband. 回到家,她向丈夫展示了新买的漂亮帽子。

20. Will you donate more money for the poor? 你愿意为穷人捐更多的钱吗?

21. He was all sweating. 他全身都出汗了。

22. The pub will not be closed until 9o’clock. Now it is only 7o’clock. 酒吧9点才关门,现在才7点钟。

23. Students can study by themselves through school network. 学生可以通过学校网络自学。

24. Some football teams will have games there. 一些足球队将会在那里进行比赛。

25. I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening. 我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。

26. A friend of mine from high school is working in England now. 我高中的一个朋友现在在英格兰工作。

27. You and your team can discover the answers to problems together. 你和你的团队可以一起发现问题的答案。

28. My classmate is more clever than I. 我的同学比我聪明。

29. Life is meaningless without a purpose. 没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。

30. I'm having a headache now. 我现在头疼。

31. You’d better do that again.


英译汉(6).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2015年5月24-25日广东省公务员面试真题

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: