牛津高中英语模块一 高一上学期 P18-P37 虢宇翻

2020-03-27 20:23

P18A

We have a radio club in our school. It is great because it is run by students for the school. I am lucky as I am one of the hosts.

我们学校有个电台俱乐部,是由学校的学生管理,因此很棒。我也很幸运的成为了其中的一位主持人。

It was started two years ago. One day, I just began thinking about music for everyone, so I asked the headmaster if music could be played during break times. He approved the idea, and two year later I am in charge of the radio club as the oldest student member. Our club is much more than just music. Every morning we tell our schoolmates about the weather, recent news, and some special messages that the teachers want us to broadcast.

电台俱乐部两年前创办。有一天,我想把英语播给每个人听,所以我问了班长是否能在休息时间放英语。他同意了我的想法。两年后的现在,我已经成为掌管俱乐部的元老。我们的俱乐部远不止于播放音乐,每天早上我们都带给同学们天气资讯,最近新闻以及一些老师希望我们播放的特别消息。

During exam time we have a special programme that tells students the things they should do for preparation. At the end of the school year, many students who are graduating use our club to give messages to their close friends and teachers.

考试期间,我们制作了一个特别的栏目,专用于告诉同学们考前应该怎么准备考试。学期期末,很多的同学通过我们的电台给他们最好的朋友和老师送上祝福。

When parents come to visit the school and talk to the teachers, we often play songs sung by students, and we also give messages to inform the parents of events such as outing and school plays.

每当有家长来学校和老师谈话时,我们经常播出一些同学们唱的歌,我们也给家长们提供些活动信息,比如短途旅行,校园剧。

P18B

Our school club ‘Poets of the Next Generation’ is a literary club that was started by our English teacher Mr Owen.

我们的校内俱乐部“下一代诗人”是由我们的英语老师欧文先生发起的一个文学俱乐部。

We meet on the last Friday of every month to talk about poems and poets that we like. 每个月的最后一个星期五我们会聚在一起讨论喜爱的诗歌和诗人。

In the club meetings, we first select poems that we love, and then read them aloud. 聚会的时候,我们首先挑选出我们喜爱的诗歌,再朗诵这些诗歌。

We also discuss poems in our meetings. 我们还在聚会时讨论诗歌。

When I attended the first meeting, I was required to write a poem and I had to read it to the club. 我第一次参加聚会的时候,被要求写一首诗,还得当着俱乐部成员的面进行朗诵。

I was a little nervous at first, but everyone was so nice and friendly that I soon stopped worrying. 起初我觉得有些紧张,但所有的成员都是那么亲切、友好,我很快就不担心了

Once read a poem about nature in the school courtyard.

有一次,我在学校花园里朗诵了一首表现大自然的诗歌。

I chose an old tree and gathered everyone under it before I read. 朗诵前,我选择了一棵老树,把大家都聚集在树下。

The club members said it was one of the best compositions they had heard. (Bob Shaw) 俱乐部成员们都说那是他们听过的最好的诗歌之一。(鲍勃 肖)

P22B

Unit 2 Home alone Act one 第一幕

Mom and Dad arrive back from vacation a day earlier than expected. 妈妈和爸爸提前一天度假回家

The curtains are closed and the living room is dark when Mom and Dad enter. 窗帘紧闭,爸爸妈妈进入的时候客厅很暗。

Dad: It is so nice to be home! 爸爸说道,回家实在是太好了

Mom: Yes, I can not wait to surprise the boys!

妈妈回答道,是啊,我已经迫不及待给孩子们惊喜了。

Suddenly a door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room. 门突然开了,一只足球从门里飞了出来

Eric runs in after it, followed by a big dog, walking very slowly. 埃里克从后面跑了出来,一只大狗,慢慢悠悠的跟着。

Eric: Mom! Dad! You are back early! (looking around room, sounding frightened) 埃里克说,:妈!爸!你们这么早就回来了啊!(环顾房间,有点惊慌)

But, but…you were not supposed to come home until tomorrow! 但是,但是你们不是应该明天才回家!

The dog slowly walks to Mom and Dad. 狗慢慢的走向妈妈和爸爸

Mom: (bending to touch dog) Eric, he is so tired and hungry! (looking at table) 妈妈说,(弯腰去摸狗)埃里克,他太累太饿了!(看向餐桌)

The money for dog food is gone, but Spot looks like he is starving! 用来给狗粮的钱不见了,但Spot很饿的样子

What did you do with the cash we left? 你把我们留下来的钱干嘛了?

Dad: And look at this room—garbage all over the place!

爸爸教训道,你看看这个房间,到处都是垃圾。

Where is your brother? (shouting angrily) Daniel! 你的哥哥去哪里了?(生气的叫喊)丹尼尔

Daniel: (running into room) Mom, Dad, I can explain… 丹尼尔(跑进房间)道,妈妈,爸爸,我可以解释??

Dad opens the curtains and light comes into the room. 爸爸拉开窗帘,光线进入了房间

The room is in a mess, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink. 房间一片混乱,披萨盒子在地上,脏盘子在洗碗池里

In the corner, there is a garbage can around which are pieces of garbage and waste paper. 在角落里,有一个垃圾桶周围都是垃圾和废纸。

Mom and Dad both run towards Daniel. 爸爸妈妈都奔向丹尼尔。

Dad: (sounding very angry) Listen to me, young man-----we left you in charge! 爸爸:(听起来很生气)听我说,年轻人-----我们让你负责!

We thought you could act like an adult, but look at the mess! 我们认为你可以像一个成年人,但是看看!

I don’t know why the house is so dirty… 我不知道为什么房子这么脏?

Mom: Daniel, we thought you were an adult, a person who would make good decisions… 妈妈:丹尼尔,我们还以为你是个成年人,一个人能做好决定?

Dad: How can we trust you any more? 爸爸:让我们再怎么信任你?

We won’t tolerate such behavior in our house! 我们不能容忍我们的房子里有这样的行为。

Daniel: (shouting) Stop shouting at me! 丹尼尔:(大叫)别冲着我大喊大叫!

I’m still a teenager!

我还是一个十几岁的青年!

Why is everything always my fault? 为什么凡事都是我的错?

Daniel runs into his bedroom and shuts the door angrily. 丹尼尔跑进自己的卧室,愤怒的关上门。

Mom and Dad look at each other as lights go out. 妈妈和爸爸面面相觑(随着灯光熄灭)。

Act two, Scene one 第二幕,第一场

Daniel and Eric’ bedroom. Eric sits on his bed. Daniel has his arms crossed and looks upset. 丹尼尔和埃里克的卧室。埃里克坐在床上。丹尼尔双臂抱在胸前,看起来很不开心。

Daniel: They never ever gave me a chance to defend myself. 丹尼尔:他们从来没有给我一个机会为自己辩护。

I hate them! 我恨他们!

Eric: You don’t hate them. 艾瑞克:你不能恨他们。

I can tell them we had an emergency.

我可以告诉他们,我们出现了紧急情况。

Then they won’t be mad any more. 然后,他们就不会再生气了。

Daniel: No, don’t tell them anything. 丹尼尔:不,不要告诉他们任何事情。

Anyhow, they didn’t trust me. 总之,他们不信任我。

They don’t deserve an explanation. 他们不配得到解释。

Let them think what they want. 让他们认为他们想要的东西。

Eric: But Daniel, if they knew that Spot was sick and we used the money to take him to the clinic…

艾瑞克:但是,丹尼尔,如果他们知道是Spot病了,我们用那笔钱带他去诊所?

Daniel: And we spent all of yesterday waiting there for him, and that is why we had no time to clean the house…but, no, Eric,

丹尼尔:我们昨天一整天都在那里等着他,这就是为什么我们没有时间打扫房子??但,不行,埃里克,

Why didn’t they ask me what happened instead of shouting at me? 为什么他们没有问我发生了什么而是对我大喊大叫?

Act two, Scene two 第二幕,第二场

Mom: do you think we were too hard on Daniel? 妈妈:你觉得我们对丹尼尔太严酷了吗?

Perhaps there is a reason why the house is a mess… 也许有一个原因为什么房子一团糟?

Dad: Maybe, but now that he has been so rude to us, I feel like we have to punish him or he won’t respect us.

爸爸:也许吧,但既然他对我们这么无礼,我觉得我们得惩罚他,否则他不会尊重我们

Mom: Oh, why dose this have to be so difficult? 妈妈:哦,为什么这个这么难?

Mom sighs. 妈妈叹气

End of Act two 第二幕结束

P24 D2

We didn’t think that you would let the house get so dirty. 我们没有想到你会让房子变得这么脏。

There was rubbish everywhere. It is really bad, worse than ever before. 垃圾到处都是。这实在是很糟,比以往更糟。

Your actions this morning made me think of you as a child, and not a real adult. 你早上的表现让我认为你还是个孩子,而不是个大人。

Mom and I were very angry because the house was in a mess, and you were not polite when you ran to your room and shut the door.

房子很乱,这让母亲和我都很生气,而且你跑去房间还摔了门,这很不礼貌。

Being a young person is no excuse for you to act so badly.

作为一个年轻人却表现得如此糟糕,你没有任何借口可言。

I am afraid that we cannot allow this. 恐怕我们不能允许这件事。

You must stay home every night for a week, and there will be no TV or using the computer either. 你必须在一个星期内的每天晚上都呆在家里,并且不能看电视也不能玩电脑。

P25E

Mom: Daniel, I need to talk to you. 妈妈:丹尼尔,我需要和你谈谈。


牛津高中英语模块一 高一上学期 P18-P37 虢宇翻.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2012-2013学年第一学期期末七年级历史试题

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: