牛津高中英语模块一 高一上学期 P18-P37 虢宇翻(2)

2020-03-27 20:23

Dad and I realize there is probably a good explanation for everything, but you are not supposed to act that way.

爸爸和我知道,对于这一切,可能你有一个很好的解释,但你不应该那样做。

Daniel: Mom, I’m sorry, but I was so angry! 丹尼尔:妈妈,我很抱歉,但是我很生气!

Why didn’t you just ask me what had happened? 你为什么不直接问我发生了什么事?

Mom: Well, We were angry too. 妈妈:嗯,我们很生气。

Remember, you were in charge, but the house was in a mess and it looked like you spent all of the cash on pizza instead of dog food.

记住,你是主管,但家里一团糟,看上去你花光了所有的现金而不是去买狗食比萨。

Do you have anything to say to defend yourself? 你有什么要为自己辩护?

Daniel: Spot was sick, Mom. 丹尼尔:Spot病了,妈妈。

We had to use the money to take him to the clinic. 我们要用这笔钱带他去诊所。

That’s why we didn’t have time to clean the house. 这就是为什么我们没有时间打扫房子。

Mom: Anyhow, next time we are on vacation, if you have an emergency like this you should call us.

妈妈:无论如何,下次我们度假时,如果你有这种紧急情况下你应该打电话给我们。 P26

Li Hua: Hello, is that Dai Jun? 李华:你好,这是戴军吗?

Dai Jun: Yes, Li Hua, how are you? 戴军:是的,李华,你好。

Li Hua: I’m OK now, but I just had the worst morning ever!

李华:现在还不错,但我经历了我有史以来过得最差的早晨!

Dai Jun: What happened? 戴军:怎么了

Li Hua: I went to the shopping center centre near Huaihai Road, to change the new shoes I bought, the ones that fit fitted badly, for bigger ones.

李华:我去了淮海路附近的购物中心,去换一了双大点的新鞋,原来那双不大合脚。

One saleswoman was in the bathroom restroom and the other was watching a TV program programme.

一个售货员在厕所,其他的在看一个电视节目。

Neither of them would help me! 没有一个人帮助我

Finally, I got help, but they only had the shoes in color colour I didn’t like. 最后,我终于有人帮我了,我要的鞋码没有我喜欢的颜色了。

When I asked to see the manager, they told me, ―Oh, sorry, she just went home. she’s just gone home.

当我要求见经理,他们告诉我,“哦,对不起,她回家了。

Dai Jun: what a terrible shop! What did you do? 戴军:这是个什么破店!然后你怎么做的?

Li Hua: They gave me a number to phone the manager at on, so I called when I got home. 李华:他们给我一个经理的电话,我回家后打了经理的电话。

Now I feel a bit better, but I on still don’t have new shoes! 现在我觉得好一点了,但我仍然没有新鞋!

P34日记 16 October 十月十六日

Today has been a great day. 今天是美好的一天。

I am so excited! 我太激动了

Mum and Dad bought me a bicycle. 爸妈给我买了一辆自行车

It is splendid! 它太完美了

Now I can ride my bicycle to school instead of waiting so long for bus. 现在我可以骑自行车去上学而不用等那么长时间的公交了。

I know it was a little bit expensive, but they said that is OK, because they are proud of me for being so hard working and getting good marks at school.

我知道这有点贵,但是他们说没事,因为她们为我努力学习,在学校取得的好成绩而自豪。

20 October 十月二十日

I am very tired today. 今天我很累

We had a Maths test at school. 我们学校进行了一次数学测试

It was very challenging. 这是非常有挑战性的

I studied a lot yesterday and stayed up very late. 昨天我学习到很晚

I didn‘t feel very well this morning. 今天早上我感觉不是很好

But I still think I did a good job in the test. 但我仍然认为,我能在考试中很好的发挥。

I hope so! 我这么希望

I am afraid if I did badly, Mum and Dad may regret that they bought me such an expensive bicycle.

我害怕如果我没做好,爸爸妈妈会后悔给我买如此贵重的自行车

My friends say that I should not worry, but, anyhow, I’m still nervous about my results. 我的朋友说我不必要担心,但是,如论如何,我仍然对考试成绩不放心。

22 October 十月二十二日

I failed the Maths test! 我数学考试不及格!

I’m so upset. 我非常沮丧

I don’t know how to tell Mum and Dad. 我不知道如何告诉妈妈和爸爸。

I don’t understand – I studied so hard! 我不明白,我这么努力

How can this happen? 事情怎么会这样?

I don’t know how to handle this …

我不知道如何处理这些

23 October 十月二十三

All that worry was for nothing. 所有的担心都没了。

I’m very happy today! 今天我很高兴!

I didn’t fail my Maths test after all. 我终究没有考失败。

Miss Xu made an error and mixed up my results with someone else’s! 徐老师犯了一个错误,他把我与别人的结果弄混了!

In fact, I got one of the top scores in the class. 事实上,我得到了全班最高分

I’m glad to know that Mum and Dad can still be proud of me 我很高兴知道妈妈和爸爸仍然可以为我骄傲

P35 step2

Dear Dr Fang 亲爱的方博士

I am writing to ask for some guidance about my 15-year-old son 我写信想询问一些关于我15岁儿子的情况

.At the moment, he refuses to do almost anything his mother and I ask him to do. 目前,他拒绝做任何他母亲和我要他做的事

He is our only child and we treat him very well. 。 他是我们唯一的孩子 我们对他很好

His grandparents buy him many things, and yet he is still rude to them. 他的爷爷奶奶给他买很多东西,但是他仍然对他们很粗鲁。

He refuses to spend time with us or do as we tell him 他拒绝陪我们或者按照我们说的做。

Sometimes he acts as if he doesn't love us at all。 有时候他表现得好像他根本不爱我们一样。

Recently, he has been refusing to do his homework, and instead insists on wasting his time watching DVDs and listening to foreign music,

最近,他不做家庭作业,而是把时间浪费在看DVD和听外国音乐上。

I cannot understand that music, and I don't like it. 我不能理解那种音乐,我也不喜欢它

He also spends too much time in Internet cafes, where he either plays games or chats on the Internet,

他同样把时间耗费在网吧,在那里 他要么就是玩游戏要么就是网聊。

He is wasting valuable time during this important period in his life! 他在浪费他生命中重要时期的宝贵时间。

What am I to do? 我应该做些什么?

At present, to prevent upsetting his mother with an argument, 现在,为了不让他与他的母亲吵架。

I am allowing him his freedom.我没有约束他。

However, I am worried that if I keep allowing him to do what he wants, he may fail at school, or worse.然而,我担 心如果我继续放任他,他可能会荒废学业,或者更糟。

How can I help my son without harming our relationship? 我怎样才能帮助我的儿子而不破坏我们的关系?

Best regards 最诚挚的问候

Liu Zhen 刘真

模块一P36 Skill building

Dear Liu Zhen 亲爱的刘真

What kind of parent are you to allow your son to be rude to his grandparents? 你作为家长怎么允许你的儿子粗鲁地对待他的爷爷奶奶?

You must be a terrible father!作为一个爸爸,你做得太差了。

Shame on you! 为你而感到羞愧!

As for the foreign music, I guess it depends upon what kind of foreign music he is listening to 至于外国音乐,我认为这决定于他听的是什么样的外国音乐

Some kinds of foreign music, such as rock ,are really terrible 有一些外国音乐,比如说摇滚乐,就不大好。

However, if he is listening to pop music, maybe it would not be so bad. 但是,如果他听的是流行音乐,可能没有那么糟.

It also foolish of him to eat so many sweets 他吃太多糖也不是很明智。


牛津高中英语模块一 高一上学期 P18-P37 虢宇翻(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2012-2013学年第一学期期末七年级历史试题

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: