穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本(2)

2018-12-24 12:45

Uh, no, she called me in there and-and then she asked me about Pier 59.

哦,她叫我进去 还有什么五十九号码头

And there was something about Simone, Frankie, someone else.

还有关于西蒙,弗兰克,还有谁

And, um, she needs skirts from Calvin Klein. 她要 CK 的裙子

And, uh, there was something about a pony.

还有关于什么小马 {\\an8}小马和手抄同音

Did she say which skirts? No. No. 她说要什么裙子了吗? 没有

Did she say what kind? Color, shape, fabric? I tried to ask her.

她说是什么款式的、颜色、形状、材料? 我试着问过了

You may never ask Miranda anything.

你永远不能问马琳达任何问题

Right. I will deal with all of this, and you will go to Calvin Klein.

好,我处理其它事,你去拿 CK Eh... Me? 呃?我?

Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have some prior commitment? 不好意思,你还有其它要事吗?

Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to? 要去“恶心裙子讨论会”吗? Miranda? 马琳达?

Are you there? I'm about to walk in. I'll call you as soon as...

到了没? 我正要进去,我马上打电话? Hello? Hi. While you're out... 喂?你好 你在外面?

Miranda needs you to go to Hermes to pick up 25 scarves we ordered for her.

马琳达要你去爱玛仕 拿她定的二十五条围巾

Okay. Cassidy forgot her homework at Dalton. Pick that up. 好的 卡西迪巴把作业忘在达尔顿了,你去那取

Miranda went out to meet with Meisel, and she will want more Starbucks when she gets back.

马琳达去见麦塞尔,她回来时要喝星巴克 Hot Starbucks. Can you just repeat that first... 要热的 你能重复第一件? Hello? 喂?

Oh, my God. 哦,天哪

What took you so long? I have to pee! 怎么那么久?我要去厕所!

What? You haven't peed since I left?

什么?从我出去到现在你没去过厕所?

No, I haven't. I've been manning the desk, haven't I? I'm bursting.

没有 我一直坚守岗位,快憋不住了! Oh, hi. 哦,嗨

You do coat. Do the coat!

你挂衣服,挂起来! Okay. 好的

Now, be prepared. The run-through is at 12:30.

准备好,十二点三十分开始挑拔

People are panicking, so the phone is going to be ringing off the hook.

大家都很惊慌,电话随时都会响起 The ru... The run-through. Right.

挑?挑拔,好的

Yes. Editors bring in options for the shoot, and Miranda chooses.

没错,编辑们提出构思 马琳达选出好的

She chooses every single thing in every single issue. 她要精心挑选每一个主题

Run-throughs are a huge deal. I don't know why you don't know that, Andrea.

挑选是件大事 真不懂你怎么会不知道,安吉丽雅 Okay. Are you ready? Oh, hi, hi. 好了,准备好没? 哦,嗨

Right. Well, after the loo, Serena and I are going to lunch. 好了,上完厕所 塞莉娜和我去吃午饭 This is her... the new me. Hi. 就是她,新的我 嗨

Told you. I thought you were kidding.

我说吧 我以为你开玩笑

No, quite serious, yeah. I get 20 minutes for lunch, and you get 15.

当然不是 我有二十分钟吃午饭,你只有十五分钟 When I come back, you can go. Okay. 我回来后,你就能去了 好的 What exactly is she wearing? 她穿的是什么啊? Her grandmother's skirt. 她外婆的裙子

Hmm. Corn chowder. 嗯,粟米海鲜汤

That's an interesting choice. 有趣的口味

You do know that cellulite is one of the main ingredients in corn chowder.

你知道这里面有很多脂肪

So none of the girls here eat anything? 那这里的女孩都不吃东西?

Not since two became the new four and zero became the new two.

自从二号变成四号 还有零号变成二号,就不吃了 {\\an8}这里的号码指衣服尺寸

Well, I'm a six. Which is the new 14.

我是六号 那就要变成十四号了

Oh. Shoot. 哦,该死

Oh, never mind. I'm sure you have plenty more polyblend where that came from.

哦,没关系 你一定还有很多其它化纤衣服

Okay. You think my clothes are hideous.

你觉得我的衣服难看?

I get it. 我知道了

But, you know, I'm not going to be in fashion forever... 但,你知道我不会一直留在时尚界

so I don't see the point of changing everything about myself just because I have this job. 我不想为了这个工作改变自己

Yes, that's true.

真是说对了

That's really what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isn't it?

这个值好几亿的产业 就只关心一件事,对不对?

Inner beauty. 内在美

Hello.

喂?

Right. Come on.

好,快来

Miranda's pushed the run-through up a half an hour. Mmm!

马琳达提前半小时开始了选拔

She's always 15 minutes early. Which means? 她通常都早到十五分钟 意思是?

You're already late. Come. Shoot!

你迟到了,来 该死

Excuse me. 借过

Mr. Ravitz. 拉维兹先生

Nigel. 奈杰尔

Issue going well? Oh, yes. Our best September ever. 工作顺利吗? 哦,是的,至今最成功的一个九月

Great. Heard Miranda killed autumn jackets and pulled up the Sedona shoot.

很好 听说马琳达取消秋季夹克衫 选了赛多纳的设计

What's that costing me? 那要花掉我多少钱?

About 300,000.

大概三十万

Must have been some lousy jackets. 那些夹克肯定发霉了

Irv Ravitz. Oh, I'm sorry.

俄弗·拉维兹 哦,对不起

This is Andy Sachs, Miranda's new assistant. 这位是安迪·塞克斯 马琳达的新助理

Congratulations, young lady. 恭喜你,年轻人

A million girls would kill for that job.

女生会为这工作发疯的

Bye-bye. 再见

Hmm? Chairman of Elias-Clarke, Irv Ravitz.

嗯? 艾丽雅斯·克拉克的总裁,俄弗·拉维兹

You know what they say? Tiny man, huge ego. 知道别人怎么说他的? 个子小野心大

No. And I've seen all this before. 不行,都过时了

Theyskens is trying to reinvent the drop waist, so actually it's...

瑟斯肯斯尝试重新引进露背款式 所以?

Where are all the other dresses? We have some right here. 其他裙子呢? 这里有一些

Stand, watch and listen. And I think it can be very interesting...

站着,边看边听 我认为这样很时髦?

No. No, I just... It's just baffling to me.

不,不,我? 真搞不懂

Why is it so impossible to put together a decent run-through?

为什么做个顺利的挑选会这么难

You people have had hours and hours to prepare. It's just so confusing to me.

你们有这么多时间准备 真让我搞不懂

Where are the advertisers? 广告部的人呢?

We have some pieces from Banana Republic. We need more, don't we?

我们从巴纳纳拿来这些 我们还需要更多,是吗?

Oh. This is... This might be... What do you think of... Yeah. 哦,这个,这个可以?你们觉得呢? 是啊

Well, you know me. 哦,你知道我这人

Give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I'm on board.

一条芭蕾舞裙加一点造型 我绝对赞成

But do you think it's too much like... Like the Lacroix from July?

你不觉得有点太? 像七月刊的卡奎

I thought that, but no, not with the right accessories. It should work.

我想过,但只要找对饰品 我就觉得能行

Where are the belts for this dre... Why is no one ready? 这裙子的腰带呢? 就不能都准备好吗?

Here. It's a tough call. 这里,但有点麻烦

They're so different. Hmm.

该挑哪个? 嗯

Something funny? 很好笑吗?

No. No, no. Nothing's... 不,不,没什么

You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me.

只是,这两条腰带几乎一模一样

You know, I'm still learning about this stuff and, uh... 其实,我还在学这东西?呃

\ “这?东西”?

Oh. Okay. I see. 好了,我知道了

You think this has nothing to do with you.

你觉得这和你无关?

You go to your closet...

你去自己的衣橱

and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance...

选择?我不知道? 比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫

because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously...

试着告诉世人你的人生重要到

to care about what you put on your back.

你无法关心自己的穿着

But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.

但你要知道那衣服不仅仅是蓝色

It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.

不是绿色,也不是青色

It's actually cerulean. 而是天蓝色

And you're also blithely unaware of the fact...

你还轻率地忽视很多事情

that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.

像奥斯卡·德拉伦塔在二零零二年 设计过一系列天蓝色的晚礼服

And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasn't it... 然后,我估计是圣罗兰?是吗?

who showed cerulean military jackets?

设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫

I think we need a jacket here. Mmm.

我认为还需要件外套 嗯

And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.

之后天蓝色就成了 其他八位不同设计师的最爱

And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores...

然后放入其名下的商店

and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner...

最后慢慢掺入可悲的 CC

{\\an8}CC - Casual Corner,提倡舒适的美国中档品牌

where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. 才让你从她们的打折货中掏到

However, that blue represents millions of dollars... 总之,那蓝色值几千万

and countless jobs... 花费了数不尽的心血

and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice...

滑稽的是,你以为是你选择了这个颜色

that exempts you from the fashion industry... 让自己远离时尚界

when, in fact... 事实却是?

you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room...

这屋子里的人帮你从一堆衣服里

from a pile of stuff. 选了这件绒线衫

So then I said, \ 然后说“不,我看不出有这两条?

between the two absolutely identical belts'\ ?完全相同的腰带有何区别”

and you should have seen the look she gave me! 你应该看见当时她看我的眼神

I thought the flesh was gonna melt off her face. 还以为她脸上的肉要化了一样

It's not funny.

这不好笑

She's not happy unless everyone around her is panicked, nauseous or suicidal.

看到别人不安、恶心或者自杀 她才会开心

And the Clackers just worship her.

还有那些嘎嗒子却崇拜她

The who? They call them Clackers. 什么子? 她们叫嘎嗒子

The sound that their stilettos make in the marble lobby. 高跟鞋接触大理石地面的声音

It's like, \ 就像“嘎达,嘎达,嘎达,嘎达”


穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:浅谈音乐教学中情感的培养

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: