穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本(3)

2018-12-24 12:45

And they all act like they're curing cancer or something. 她们的样子好像去医癌症似的

The amount of time and energy... 花费很大精力和时间在?

that these people spend on these insignificant, minute details, and for what?

?不重要的会议细节上,然后呢?

So that tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something...

第二天他们就能再花三十万重新拍照片

that was probably fine to begin with... 或许对不需要那些东西的人来说?

to sell people things they don't need! ?这好像不算什么

God! 天哪!

I'm not even hungry anymore. What?

我都气饱了 什么?

That is why those girls are so skinny. Oh. No, no, no. 怪不得那些女孩那么瘦 哦,不,不

Give me that. There's, like, eight dollars ofJarlsberg in there.

哦,不,给我 里面还有八美金的干酪呢

You know what? 知道吗?

I just have to stick it out for a year. One year.

我只要忍一年,一年

And then I can do what I came to New York to do. 之后就能做我来纽约该做的事

But I can't let Miranda get to me. I won't. 我决不能输给马琳达 决不会

Easy there, tiger. 别太勉强了

Oh, good morning, Miranda. Get me Isaac.

哦,早上好,马琳达 接通埃塞克

I don't see my breakfast here. Are my eggs here? Where are my eggs?

我没见着我的早饭 鸡蛋呢?我要的鸡蛋呢?

Excuse me!

借过!

Pick up the Polaroids from the lingerie shoot. 去内衣设计那儿取偏光板

Have the brakes checked on my car. 去检修刹车

Where's that piece of paper I had in my hand yesterday morning?

我昨天早上拿到的那份文件呢?

The girls need new surfboards or boogie boards or something for spring break.

双胞胎需要新的冲浪板或者趴板 总之寒假用得着的东西

Hello. The twins also need flip-flops. 喂? 她们还要沙滩拖鞋

Ow! Oh, my gosh!

啊! 哦,天哪

Pick up my shoes from Blahnik, and then go get Patricia. 去布朗尼克取我的鞋,然后去接派奇特 {\\an8}Monolo Blahnik,高级女鞋品牌

Who's that? Good girl! Good girl! Good girl!

她是谁? 好孩子!好孩子!

Get me that little table that I liked at that store on Madison.

去买我在曼蒂森看中的那张小圆桌

Get us a reservation for dinner tonight at that place that got the good review.

为今晚晚餐定一家评价好的餐馆

Get me Isaac. Thirty-six thank-you notes delivered today. 接通埃塞克 寄出三十六份感谢信

Where is everyone? Why is no one working? 人都去那儿了? 为什么没人在工作?

Get me Demarchelier.

接通迪马休里耶

I have Miranda Priestly calling for... Okay. 马琳达·皮斯利的助手 好的

I have Patrick. 帕特里克在线

Thank God it's Friday, right? 谢天谢地,星期五了

At least Miranda will be in Miami, so we don't have to be on call this weekend.

马琳达会在迈阿密 这周末不用待命了

You know, my dad's coming in from Ohio. 我父亲从俄亥俄州来看我

Yeah, we're gonna go out to dinner, maybe see Chicago. 我们出去吃饭,可能去看《芝加哥》 {\\an8}芝加哥 - 著名百老汇歌舞剧

You doing anything fun this weekend? 这周末有没有安排?

Yes. 有

Yeah, Nate said it was great.

是啊,内特说很好

He actually... He applied here, but they wanted someone with more experience.

他其实应聘过这里 但他们需要经验丰富的

Here. Huh? What's this? 给 嗯?是什么?

I don't want you to get behind on your rent. 我不想你拖房租

Dad, how did you... It's... 爸,你怎么? 只是?

I'm gonna kill Mom. 我要掐我妈

Dad, thank you. 谢谢你,爸爸

It's really good to see you. You too, honey. 真高兴见到你 我也是,宝贝

So, you want to start grilling me now... 你想现在就说正题呢?

or should we wait till after dinner?

?还是等吃了晚饭后?

I thought I'd let you at least enjoy the bread basket first. 我想让你吃了早饭再说

No, no, no. It's okay. Go right ahead. 不,不,没关系 现在说吧

We're just a little worried, honey.

我们只是很担心你,宝贝

We get e-mails from you at your office at 2:00 a.m. 我们凌晨两点收到你的电子邮件

Your pay is terrible. You don't get to write anything. 工资低,又不参与文笔工作

Hey, that's not fair.

嘿,这么说不公平

I wrote those e-mails. 我写了那些电子邮件的

I'm just trying to understand why someone who got accepted to Stanford Law...

我试着了解被斯坦福法律系接受的人?

turns it down to be a journalist, and now you're not even doing that.

?为什么会想做记者 更何况你现在还不算是记者

Dad, you have to trust me. 爸,你要相信我

Being Miranda's assistant opens a lot of doors. 做马琳达的助理就不用愁将来了

Emily is going to Paris with Miranda in a few months... 艾米莉要和马琳达去巴黎几个月

and she's gonna meet editors and writers from every important magazine.

她会遇到著名杂志社的编辑和作者

And in a year, that could be me. 再过一年,我也能去了

All right? Mm-hmm.

好吗? 嗯

Dad, I swear, this is my break.

爸,我发誓,这将是我的转折点

This is my... my chance.

这是我的?机遇

This is my boss. 是我老板

I'm sorry, Dad. I have to take this. Take it. Take it. 爸,对不起,我得接这个电话 接吧,接吧

Hello. Miranda? My flight has been canceled. 你好,马琳达 我的班机取消了

It's some absurd weather problem. 因为什么荒谬的天气原因

I need to get home tonight. The twins have a recital tomorrow morning at school.

我要今晚回家 双胞胎明天要在学校表演独奏

What? At school! 什么? 在学校!

Absolutely. Let me see what I can do. Good. 好的,我来想办法 很好

Hi. Um, I know this is totally last minute...

嗨,我知道事情紧急?

but I was hoping that you could maybe get a flight for my boss...

但我希望你今晚能帮我老板找架?

from Miami to New York tonight? ?从迈阿密飞往纽约的飞机

It's right here. Thank you. Yeah, any kind of jet. 就这里,谢谢 是,任何一种喷气机都行

From Miami to New York. Thank you. 从迈阿密飞往纽约 谢谢

Yup, I need it tonight. I need it... Ow! 是的,今晚就要,我要?哦!

I thought you were going out the other... Sweetie! No. 我以为你从那边出来 亲爱的,我没有

It's over here, honey. Tonight. 在这里,亲爱的 今晚

Hi. I'm trying to get a flight tonight... for tonight... from Miami to New York.

嗨,我要今晚的飞机? 今晚?迈阿密到纽约

Yes, I know there's a hurricane. 是,我知道有暴风

Nothing is flying out? What do you mean, nothing is flying out?

都飞不出去? 什么叫都飞不出去?

It's for Miranda Priestly, and I know that she's a client of yours.

是马琳达·皮斯利的要求 她是你们的客户

Yes. Yes, hi. I need a jet tonight from Miami to New York. 是,是,我要一架迈阿密去纽约的飞机

Yeah. Sorry. Hold on. Hello? Miranda, hi.

是,对不起,等一下 喂?马琳达

I'm trying to get you a flight, but no one is flying out because of the weather.

我在尽力给你找飞机 但因天气原因,飞机都飞不了

Please. It's just... I don't know... drizzling.

拜托,这只是? 我不知道?毛毛雨

Someone must be getting out. 总有人要出去

Call Donatella. Get her jet. 打电话给多娜特拉,让她找

Call everybody else that we know that has a jet. Irv? 找所有社交圈里有飞机的人,俄弗?

Call every... This is your responsibi... This is yourjob. 打给每个人?这是你的职责、你的工作

Get me home. 让我回家

Oh, my God! She's going to murder me.

哦,天哪 她会杀了我的

What does she want you to do, call the National Guard and have her airlifted out of there?

她要你怎么做,叫国民警卫队去援救她?

Of course not. Could I do that? 当然不是,我会那么做吗?

Come on. 来

Come on.

我们走

{\\an8}芝加哥,歌舞剧

The girls' recital was absolutely wonderful. 她们的独奏太精彩了

They played Rachmaninoff. Everyone loved it. 选了拉克曼尼诺夫的作品 所有人都说好

Everyone except me... 除了我

because, sadly, I was not there. 因为,不幸地,我不在场

Miranda, I'm so sorry.

马琳达,我很抱歉

Do you know why I hired you? 知道我为什么雇你吗?

I always hire the same girl... 我总是雇类似的女孩

stylish, slender, of course... 时髦、苗条、当然还有?

worships the magazine.

崇拜这本杂志

But so often, they turn out to be... 但是,她们总变得?

I don't know... disappointing and, um... 我不知道?让人失望?

stupid. 变得愚蠢

So you, with that impressive resume...

而你,有漂亮的简历

and the big speech about your so-called work ethic... 还有夸夸其谈地说自己是工作狂

I, um... I thought you would be different. 我?我以为你会不一样

I said to myself, go ahead. 我对自己说,去吧

Take a chance. 抓住机会


穿PRADA的恶魔 The Devil Wears Prada 中英文剧本(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:浅谈音乐教学中情感的培养

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: