真心不科学
It's really not.
才怪 那我让芥末无疆做的缩小激光呢
Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I ask Wasabi
也不是科学吗
for isn't science, either?
#NAME?
- Is it? - Nope!
#NAME?
- Well then, what about invinsible sandwich? - Hiro!
你想啊 你吃着三明治
Imagine eating a sandwich but,
可周围的人都觉得你脑子有病
everybody just thinks you're crazy.
够了喂 Just stop.
#NAME?
- Laser Eye? - What?
#NAME?
-Tingly fingers? - Never gonna happen!
那开个杂货店总可以了吧
Then what about grocery stores.
- 那 你在研究什么 - 我展示给你看
- So, what are you been working on? - I'lll show you.
胶带纸 Duct Tape?
别怪我泼冷水 老哥 这个人家发明过了 I hate to break it to you, Bro. Already been invented.
老哥 痛痛痛
Awww! Dude! Awww...
这 就是我研究的项目
This is what I've been working on.
你好 我叫大白 是你的私人健康助手 Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion.
我察觉到你需要医疗护理 当你说
I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:
嗷的时候 Awww...
机器人护士?
A robotic nurse?
从一到十级 你的疼痛指数是
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain?
你是说生理上的 还是心理上的 Physical, or emotional?
正在扫描
I will scan you now.
扫描完成
Scan complete.
你的小臂有轻微的上皮组织擦伤
You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm
我建议进行除菌喷雾处理
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
等等 这个喷雾的主要成分是什么
Whoa, whoa... What's in the spray specifically?
喷雾的主要成分是\杆菌肽\The primary ingredient is: \
真糟糕 我不巧对那个东西过敏
That's a bummer, I'm actually allergic to that.
你并不对杆菌肽过敏
You're not allergic to Bacitracin.
倒是对花生有轻微过敏
You do have a mild allergy to: Peanuts.
真不赖 Not bad.
你对这个机器人的编程还真不错嘞
You've done some serious coding on this thing huh!
啊哈 他被编入超过一万种医疗护理程序 Ahah! Programmed to over more than 10,000 medical procedures.
大白之所以成为大白 就是靠这个芯片
This chip! Is what makes Baymax, \
乙烯树脂 Vinyl?
对 为了做出无害又可爱的效果
Yeah, going for a non-threatening huggable kind of thing.
看上去像一个移动的棉花糖 别见怪
Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense.
我是机器人 我不会见怪 I am a robot. I can not be offended.
超光谱镜头
Hyperspectro Cameras? 没错 Yup.
#NAME?
- Titanium skeleton. - Carbon fiber.
对哦 更轻便
Right. Even lighter.
好赞的驱动器 你从哪儿弄到的
Killer actuators, where did you get those?
就是在这里加工的 在实验室里
Machined them right here... In house..
#NAME? #NAME?
#NAME?
- He can lift a thousand pounds. - Shut up!
你是个乖宝宝 来跟棒棒糖
You have been a good boy, have a lollipop. 真棒 Nice!
直到你说 \我很满意你的照顾\
I can not deactivate until you say:
我才会结束工作
You are satisfied with your care.
那好吧 我很满意你的照顾
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.
他会帮助很多很多人的
He's gonna help a lot of people.
#NAME?
- Hey, what kind of battery does it use? - Lithium lon.
铝电解超级电容器充电速度更快
You know, Super Capacitor would charge way faster.
开夜车呢 滨田先生
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
教授你好 其实我已经在收尾了 Hey, Professor, I actually was finishing up.
你一定是小宏 机器人拳击手 对吗
You must be Hiro. Bot fighter, right?
在我女儿还小的时候 她也一心想做这个 When my daughter was younger, That's all she wanted to do.
我能看看吗 May I? 当然 Sure!
嗯 不错 Hmm!
磁力伺服器
Magnetic Bearing Servos.
超酷的吧 想看看我怎么操纵它们吗 Pretty sick huh? Wanna see how I put them together?
嘿 天才 这就是教授本人发明的 Hey, genius! He invented them! 你是罗伯特·卡拉汉
You are Robert Callaghan?
是那个 机器人学卡拉汉定理的卡拉汉吗 Like as in, Callaghan.... Callaghan's Laws of Robotics?
正是在下
That's right.
想过来这做研究吗 你的年龄不是问题 Ever think about applying here? Your age wouldn't be an issue.
他对他的机器人搏击事业可是很认真的 I don't know, he's pretty serious about his career in bot fighting.
#NAME?
- Well, kind of serious. - I can see why.
凭你的机器人 打赢一定很容易
With your bot winning must come easy.
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
如果你喜欢做简单的事情
Well, if you like things easy,
那或许我们的项目不适合你
then my program isn't for you.
在这里 我们不断地探索机器人的极限 We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我的学生们会创造未来
My students go on to shape the future.
很高兴认识你 小宏 祝你比赛顺利
Nice to meet you, Hiro. Good luck with the bot fights.
想赶上那场比赛的话 你最好快点
You gotta hurry if you wanna catch that bot fight.
我必须到这里上学 I have to go here!
如果我不来这所极客大学 我会发狂的
If I don't go to this nerd school. I'm gonna lose my mind.
我怎么才能被录取 How do I get in?
学校每年一次会举办学生科技展
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
你如果能做出一个让卡拉汉眼前一亮的东西
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away,
你就稳了 You're in.
不过 你一定要做得漂亮 But, it's gotta be great.
相信我
Trust me...
这将会是
It will be...
什么也没有 完全没想法 Nothing! No ideas.
空脑子 笨脑子
Useless empty brain.
才十四岁就一败涂地了 washed up at 14.
太悲哀 So sad.
什么都想不出来 完了 我永远也录取不上了
I got nothing! I'm done! I'm never getting in!
我还没对你放弃希望呢
I'm not giving up on you.
#NAME?
- What are you doing? - Shake things up.
用你的超大号大脑好好想一想 Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
换一个角度看问题
Look for a new angle.
好多酷炫的科技设备 你感觉怎么样
Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today. How you feelin'?
我以前可是机器人拳击手
You're talking to an ex-bot fighter,
这阵势想吓到我还远远不够
It takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
他紧张着呢
Yup, he's nervous.
小家伙 没什么好担心的
Oh! You have nothing to fear little fella.
他好紧张
He's so tense.
- 没 我才不紧张 - 放松点 小宏 - No! I'm not. - Relax, Hiro...
你的设计棒极了 快告诉他 神行御姐
Your tech is amazing! Tell him, Gogo...
别叽歪了 拿出点气概 Stop whining, woman up.
我好着呢 I'm fine.
你需要什么 小家伙
What you need, little man?
除臭剂 薄荷糖 还是新内裤
Deodorant breath mint, fresh pair of under pants?
内裤 你有病得治了
Under pants? You need serious help.
我这是有备而来
Hey, I come prepared.
我已经六个月没洗衣服了
I haven't done laundry in 6 months.
一条内裤我能穿四天
One pair last me four days.
前穿穿 后穿穿 然后翻过来再来一遍
I go front, I go back, I go inside out then I go front and back.
#NAME?
- Wow! That is both disgusting and awesome. - Don't encourage him.
这叫做\循环再利用\
It's called \
下一位展示者 滨田宏
Next Presenter: Hiro Hamada.
#NAME?
- Oh yeah! This is it! - I guess I'm up.
照相照相 大家一起说 \小宏\Okay! Okay, photo! Photo! Everybody say: \ 小宏 Hiro!
我们爱你 小宏 祝你好运
We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
祝展示成功 小家伙
Break a leg, little man!
科学万岁 耶 Science, yeah!
上吧 弟弟 展示的机会来了 Alright, Bro. This is it!
拜托 别让我失望了
Come on, don't leave me hanging.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我真的很想去你们学校 I really wanna go here.
你可以的
You got this.
大家好 Hi...
我的名字是滨... My name is Hiro... 抱歉 Sorry.