超能陆战队台词中英对照(7)

2019-02-15 21:17

That was...

帅呆了 Sick.

只是打个比方

It is just an expression.

对 说得对兄弟

Thats! Thats right buddy.

我再也不坐公交车了

I am never taking the bus again.

你的情绪状态提升了

Your emotional state has improved.

如果你说 你满意我的照顾 我可以待机了 I can deactivate if you say: \satisfied with your care.\

什么? What?

我不想你待机

No, I don't want you to deactivate.

我们还要找到那个人

We still have to find that guy.

发动超级传感器

So, fire up that super sensor.

功能提升

Functionality improved.

增加1000%射程

1000% increase in range.

找到一个匹配的人

I have found a match.

在那个岛上

On that island.

风景好极了 Killer view!

如果我不恐高的话 我会爱上这个的

Yeah, If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this.

但我恐高 所以我不爱

But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it. 那里 There.

大白 带我们进去 Baymax, take us in.

太赞了 Awesome!

小队第一次一起着陆

Our first landing together as a team.

伙计们 别玩了 Guys, come on!

隔离?

Quarantine?

你们知道隔离是什么意思吗

Do you people know what quarantine means?

隔离 强制隔离污染物

Quarantine, enforced isolation to prevent contamination

以防其引起疾病 甚至导致...

that could lead to disease or in some cases... 死亡 Death.

这标志上有个骷髅 有个骷髅啊

Oh! There's a skull face on this one. A skull face!

准备好 他随时可能出现

Be ready. He could be anywhere.

停火 停火

Cease fire! Cease fire!

是只鸟

That was a bird.

至少我们知道装备都能用

Well, at least we know our gear works.

# 六人组以弗莱德为领导核心 弗莱德是领导 #

# Six centreped friends lead by Fred,their leader Fred. #

# 弗莱德的天使们 # # Fred's Angels. #

# 弗莱德的天使们 # # Fred's Angels. #

# 用阁楼里发现的古老护身符 #

# Harnessing the power of the sun with the #

# 驾驭太阳的力量 # # ancient amulet they found in the attic. #

# 绿色的护身符 #

# The amulet is green. #

# 可能是个绿宝石 #

# It's probably an emerald. #

弗莱德 小心我激光削你一脸

Fred, I'll laser hand you on the face!

伙计们 嘘... Guys! Ssshhhh...

有他的迹象吗 大白

Any sign of him, Baymax?

这建筑干扰了我的传感器

The structure is interfering with my sensor.

这下好了 机器人坏了

Perfect! The robot's broken.

伙伴们 你们来看这里

Uh, Guys, you might wanna see this.

天才们 你们觉得这是什么

What do you think it is, genius?

不太确定

Ah! I'm not sure. 看

But look. 小宏 Hiro. 克雷 Krei.

我们应邀实现不可能的梦想

That's right, we were asked to do the impossible.

这就是我们的成果 That's what we did.

我们重新定义了运输的概念

We re-invented the very concept of transportation.

朋友们 隆重介绍 项目 \默雀\

Friends, I present, \Silent Sparrow\

将军 帽子能借我吗 General, may I?

魔法帽

Wow, magic hat.

空间传输 运送的事物会自发的穿越空间 Teleportation, the transport of matter spontaneously through space...

不再是科幻小说了

Not science fiction anymore.

我们花了数亿税金可不是为了传送帽子的 Now, We didn't spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats.

女士们先生们 你们即将见证历史

Ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history.

准备好去兜风了吗 阿比盖尔

Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?

我们既然邀请了大家过来

We've invited all these people.

就得演出好戏

Might as well, give them a show.

发射倒计时三十秒

T-minus 30 seconds to launch.

二十九

二十八

已经就位 二十七

The castle is in position. 27.

先生 我们检测到磁力控制场有轻微的紊乱 Sir, we picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field.

克雷先生 出问题了?

Mr. Krei, is there a problem?

不 没问题

No, no problem.

参数都是正常的 继续吧

It's well within the parameters. Let's move forward.

三 二 一

3... 2... 1...

阿比盖尔 Abigail.

磁场破坏 中止

Field breach, abort!

我们和短舱完全失去了联系

We lost all contact with the pod! 不

Oh, no!

#NAME?

- It's breaking up! - The pilot is gone!

第二传送门失效 Portal 2 is down.

磁力控制场失效

The magnetic containment field is down!

克雷 马上关了它

Krei, shut it down now!

我要这封了这岛

I want this island sealed off!

政府关停了克雷的实验

The Government shutdown Krei's experiment.

他就用你的微型机器人把他的机器偷回去 And he is using your microbots to steal his machine back.

克雷就是面具男

Krei is the guy in the mask.

糟了个糕 Oh, no!

大白 把我们弄出去

Baymax, get us out of here.

去抢发射器 在他的面具背后 Go for the transmitter! Behind his mask! 大白 Baymax!

好吧 计划是啥

Alright, what's the plan?

这是弗莱德时刻 It's Fred time.

超级跳跃 Super jump!

重力碾压

Gravity crush!

摔得好重

Falling hard!

说真的 计划是啥

Seriously, what's the plan?

拿到面具

Get the mask!

我在背后支持 Right behind you.

说真的 计划是啥

For real, what is the plan? 喂 Hey!

想跳舞吗 面具男

You want to dance, masked man?

和这个跳怎么样

You'll be dance with this.

交出面具 否则你就尝尝这个

Hand over the mask or your gonna taste of this!

再来点这个

And a little bit of that!

嘿 我还挺厉害

Hey, I did alright.

你就这点本事?

Is that all you got?

哦 你也会这个?

Oh, you got that too?

再次接受火的考验吧

Get back into the fire!

结束了克雷

It's over, Krei.

卡拉汉教授?

Professor Callaghan?

那次爆炸

The explosion.

你死了啊 You died.

没有 我用了你的微型机器人 No! I had your microbots.

但是 阿正... But, Tadashi...

你就让他死了

You just let him die.

还给我面具 小宏

Give me the mask, Hiro.

- 他回去救你了 - 那是他的问题!

- He went in there to save you. - That was his mistake!

大白 杀了他! Baymax, destroy!

我的程序阻止我伤害任何人 My programming prevents me from injuring a human being.

不再是这样了 Not anymore.

小宏 这不是...

Hiro, this is not what..

去啊大白! 杀了他!

Do it Baymax! Destroy him!

不! 住手 大白! No! Stop, Baymax!

不 停下来! 他就要逃走了! No, stop! He's getting away!

大白! Baymax!

我的医疗保健程序被破坏了

My health care protocol has been violated.

很抱歉我带来了危险 I regret any distress I made have caused.

你怎么能这样? 我本来都要成功了! How could you do that? I had him!

你刚才所做的一切 我们都没同意过

What you just did, we never signed up for.

我们说好的是 抓住坏人 仅此而已!

We said, we catch the guy. That's it!

我从一开始就不该叫你们来帮我!

I never should've let you help me!

大白 找到卡拉汉!

Baymax, find Callaghan!

我的加强版扫描仪已被损坏

My enhanced scanner has been damaged.

翅膀! Wings!

- 小宏 这不是我们的计划 -飞!

- Hiro, this isn't part of the plan. - Fly!

小宏! Hiro!

你现在血压偏高

Your blood pressure is elevated.

你看起来很痛苦

You appear to be distress.

我没事 I'm fine.

好了 成了吗?


超能陆战队台词中英对照(7).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:投标报价承诺书

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: