超能陆战队台词中英对照(8)

2019-02-15 21:17

There, is it working?

我的传感器可以使用

My sensor is operational.

好啦 我们快... Good, let's get...

怎么回事? What?

你是否要移除我的医疗保健芯片?

Are you going to remove my health care chip?

是啊 打开... Yes, open...

我的功能是去疗伤 帮助病号和伤员

My purpose is to heal, the sick and injured.

大白 打开你的插卡器

Baymax, open your access port.

你是否要去杀卡拉汉教授

Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?

打开就是了! Just open!

杀死卡拉汉教授就能改善你的情绪吗?

Will terminating Professor Callaghan, improve your emotional state?

是的! 不是! 我不知道! 打开你的端口... Yes! No! I don't know! Open your access...

- 阿正也想这样做吗? - 这都不重要!

- Is this what Tadashi wanted? - It doesn't matter! - 阿正创造了我是为了帮助... - 阿正已经不在了!

- Tadashi programmed me to aid... - Tadashi's gone!

阿正已经不在了! Tadashi's gone.

阿正就在这

Tadashi is here.

不 他不在这了

No, he is not here.

阿正在这

Tadashi is here.

我是滨田正

This is Tadashi Hamada.

这是我机器人项目的第一次检测 And this is the first test of my robotics project.

你好! 我是大白

Hello! I am Baymax.

停! 停! 停! 停!

Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!

这是我机器人项目的第七次检测

The seventh's test of my robotics project.

你好 我是... Hello, I am...

等一下 停! 不要扫描啦! 停!

Wait! Wait, Stop! Stop scan! Stop!

还是我 滨田正

Tadashi Hamada again.

这是我机器人项目的第三十三次检测

And this is a 33rd test of my robotics project.

我不会放弃你的

I'm not giving up on you.

你现在还不明白 但是人们需要你

You don't understand this yet, but people need you,

所以我们继续吧

so let's get back to work.

我是... 滨田正 这是我第八十四次检测 This is ah... Tadashi Hamada, and this is a the 84th test...

你说呢胖胖?

What do you say big guy?

你好 我是大白 您的私人健康助手

Hello, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion.

成功了! It works!

成功了! It works!

哦 太棒了! 成功了!

Oh, this is amazing! It work!

我就知道 我就知道!

I knew it, I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!

成功了 都无法相信! 都无法...

It worked, I can't believe! I can't...

好了! 到此为止! 这是个重要的时刻 Okay! Alright! Big moment here.

给我扫描 Scan me.

你的神经传递素水平升高

Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.

这说明你现很开心

This indicates that you are happy.

我是开心 我真的是... I am, I really am...

等我弟弟看见你

Oh man! Wait my brother sees you.

你会帮助很多人的老兄

You're gonna help so many people buddy.

超级多 So many.

先这样吧 我很满意你的照顾

That's all for now I am satisfied with my care.

谢谢你 大白

Thank you, Baymax.

真的对不起 I'm so sorry.

我想我和我哥哥不一样

I guess I'm not like my brother.

小宏. Hiro.

朋友们 我... Guys, I...

我们会去抓住卡拉汉

We are going to catch Callaghan.

这一次 我们要做对的事

And this time, we'll do it right.

求你下次别把大伙落在一个吓死人的岛上了

Hey! But maybe don't leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time.

哦 天啊! Oh, man!

没事啦! 希斯克利夫开直升机去接我们了 Nah, It's cool! Heathcliff picked us up in a family chopper.

小宏 我们找到了些东西你该看看 Hiro, we found something you should see.

你差点杀死我们所有人

You almost got us all killed.

克雷! 都是你干的! 你明知设备还没弄好! Krei! You did this! You knew it wasn't ready!

卡拉汉? 他在那?

Callaghan? He was there?

他以前是个好人 发生了什么?

He was such a good man. What happened?

不知道 但是答案一定在这里

I don't know, but the answers here somewhere.

等一下! 等一下 停! Wait! Wait, stop!

在这! There is!

和那飞行员在一起? With the pilot?

等一下! Hang on!

我们把大家都请来了 大家拭目以待

We've invited all these people. We'll see.

这个飞行员是卡拉汉的女儿 !

The pilot was Callaghan's daughter!

- 卡拉汉怪罪于克雷! - 这都是为了复仇! - Callaghan blames Krei! - This is a revenge story!

那我们在等什么呢

So what are we waiting for?

这个美丽的新校园是梦想生活的极致体验 This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a life long dream.

但这一切都不会来得一帆风顺

But none of these would have been possible without a few bumps on the road.

那些挫折 使我们变得更强...

Those setbacks, made us stronger...

并且让我们向着光明的未来又向前了一步 and set us on the path to a bright future!

什么情况? What?

挫折? Setback?

为什么我的女儿成了你的挫折? Why is my daughter a setback?

卡拉汉 但是你...

Callaghan. But you...

你的女儿 那是一次意外事故

Your daughter, that was an accident.

不! No!

你知道那个设备不安全! You knew it was unsafe!

我女儿是因为你的自大而死的

My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.

你在干什么?

What are you doing?

你把她送进机器的时候 就把我的一切都抢走了 You took everything from me when you send Abigail on that machine.

现在我要把你的一切都夺走

Now I'm taking everything from you.

不! 不! 你不能这样做 No! No! You can't.

你将会眼睁睁地看着你所有的成就消失... You are going to watch everything you built disappeared...

然后消失的就是你

and then it's your turn.

卡拉汉教授

Professor Callaghan!

放开他

Let him go!

这是阿比盖尔想要的么

Is this what Abigail would have wanted?

阿比盖尔已经不在了 Abigail is gone! 这改变不了什么的 相信我 我了解的

This won't change anything. Trust me. I know.

那孩子说的对 卡拉汉

Listen to the kid, Callaghan.

求你放开我 你要什么都行

Please let me go. I'll give you anything you want.

我要女儿回来

I want my daughter back!

去抢面具

Go for the mask! 大白 Baymax!

投入战斗

Leaving into action!

空间有点挤啊

Getting a little tight! 不 No!

#NAME?

- Too strong! - No way out!

- 小宏 你对付他 - 救命啊

- Hiro! You beat him! - Help!

- 小宏 小宏 - 小宏 救命啊 - Hiro! Hiro! - Hiro! Help!

就这样 我知道怎么对付他了

That's it! I know how to beat him!

大家听好了 开动你们无敌的大脑

Listen up, use those big brain of yours,

用自己的方式解决困境

and think your way around the problem!

寻找新角度

Look for a new angle!

我受不住啦

I can't go any further!

等一下 只是个套装啊

Wait a second, it's a suit!

你好 广告牌 旋转一下如何

Hello, sign. Care to go for a little spin?

双旋转

Double Spin!

大回旋

And Back Spin! 漂亮 Yeah! 大白 Baymax! 小宏 Hiro!

我喜欢那个机器人 I love that robot!

新计划

Okay, new plan.

别管面具了

Forget the mask.

把小机器人打散 让传送门把它们吸走

Take out the bots, they'll get sucked up into the portal. 这才叫计划呢

Now! That is a plan!

哈妮 弗莱德 你们俩掩护我们如何

Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?

这还用说

Like you have to ask.

- 一起上啊 弗莱德 - 烟幕出击

- Let's do this Freddie! - Smoke screen!

准备好了么 Ready? 预备 And... 俯冲 Dive!

这里的引力有点反常呐

Whoa, gravity is getting a little weird here guys.

来这一招

Let's use this!

狂暴青刃

Green Blaze of Fury!

女汉子雄起 Woman up!

三重广告牌旋转 Triple Sign Spin!

广告牌着火啦

Now! The signs is on fire!

呜 这才叫化学反应呢

Wooo, now that's a chemical reaction!

后踢 掌刀 回旋踢


超能陆战队台词中英对照(8).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:投标报价承诺书

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: