泰坦尼克号台词完整版(3)

2019-03-15 20:19

泰坦尼克号07

Take her to sea,Mr.Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs.Yes,sir.

现在启航麦道先生。让它全速前进。是

- All ahead full,Mr.Moody. - Very good,sir.- 全速,莫里 - 很好

All ahead full.All ahead full!Come on,lads,step lively.嘿,全速前进!全速前进往炉里加煤

What's the reading?All right! Let's stoke her right up! We go full ahead!全速前进,快加煤

Come on,right back to work.

21 knots,sir.Hey,look!See it?There's another one. See him?

船长,时速 21快,快看哪看见了吗?看见了

Look at that one! Look at him jump!噢,又一条。看它跳了,跳多高啊

I can see the Statue of Liberty already.我已经看到自由女神像了

Very small,of course.I'm the king of the world!当然,就那么一点儿我是宇宙之王!

She's the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history.

泰坦尼克号是我们人类造船史上最大的一艘客轮

And our master shipbuilder,Mr.Andrews,here,designed her from the keel plates up.

船体的每个部份都是要德列先生一手设计的

I may have knocked her together,but the idea was Mr.Ismay's.

我只是出力 ,可是主意却是伊斯先生他出的

He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale…他提出设想要造艘巨

…and so luxurious in its appointments that its supremacy would never be challenged.

规模要空前绝后

And here she is,willed into solid reality.

舒适豪划,新颖美观,所以,我就造了,理想新变成现实了

Hear,hear.The salmon.You know I don't like that,Rose.She knows.听。我要马哈鱼女孩子抽烟不好,露丝噢,她知道,哼,嗯…

We'll both have the lamb. Rare,with very little mint sauce.我们要羊肉,嫩一点,加点薄荷

You like lamb,right,sweet pea?Sausage.嗯,亲爱的,行吗?香肠

You gonna cut her meat for her,too,there,Cal?卡尔,你是不是还想替她切呀?

Hey,who thought of the name Titanic?Was it you,Bruce? - Yes,actually.嗯,这船名是谁起的,是你吗?你的,布鲁斯? - 是的

I wanted to convey sheer size.想使船的名字有点寓意

And size means stability,luxury…and above all,strength.泰坦尼克象征威严,坚固,豪华最重要的就是强度

Do you know of Dr. Freud,Mr.Ismay?您知道弗罗伊德吗?

泰坦尼克号08

His ideas about the male preoccupation with size…他认为男性过份注重威严是 …might be of particular interest to you.为了吸引女性 What's gotten into you?你胡说些什么呀?

Excuse me. I do apologize失陪.抱歉

She's a pistol,Cal. Hope you can handle her.她脾气不小,不好管吧?

I may have to start minding what she reads from now on…

看来我以后 得关心一下她都看些什么书?

…won't I,Mrs.Brown?Freud,who is he? Is he a passenger?弗罗伊德是谁?旅客?

he ship is nice?这船可真不赖,啊

Yeah,it's an Irish ship.Is English,no? 爱尔兰人造的不是英国人?

No,it was built in Ireland. 15,000 Irishmen built this ship.

对,是在爱尔兰造的。用了两万多员工呢

Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands.Well,that's typical.结实极了,就象是岩石

First-class dogs come down here to take a shite.

你看这是头等舱的狗 到咱们贫民窟来拉屎撒尿

Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.是呀,让我们看看等级的差别

Like we could forget.怕我们不知道

I'm Tommy Ryan.托米.雷

- Jack Dawson. - Hello.Fabrizio. - Hi.杰克.道森 我叫菲比- 你好

Do you make any money with your drawings?Forget it,boyo.你的画卖多少钱?哼,别看了

You'd as like have angels fly out of your arse…我看你是赖蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉

…as get next to the likes of her.白日做梦

I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it.我知道自己一辈子都要这么过下去了

An endless parade of parties and cotillions…整天是没完没了的舞会和聚餐

…yachts and polo matches.游艇和马球赛

Always the same narrow people,the same mindless chatter.

交往的就这么几个人 说的尽是些无聊的话

I felt like I was standing at a great precipice…我觉得自己仿佛站在高高的悬崖边

…with no one to pull me back.没有人把我拉回来

No one who cared…没人关心…or even noticed.也没人注意我

Don't do it.Stay back.Don't come any closer.别跳!起开你别过来

Come on. Just give me your hand,I'll pull you back over.来。伸出手,我拉你回来

No! Stay where you are.不!你别过来

I mean it.I'll let go.No,you won't.我说的是真的你别过来,我要跳了!你不会跳的

What do you mean,no I won't?怎么不会

Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.

别以为你知道我是怎么想的

Well,you would have done it already.你根本就不了解我 啊,要跳早跳了

You're distracting me. Go away.你别分我的心了,走开

I can't. I'm involved now.我不能走。你要跳

You let go,and I'm going to have to jump in there after you.那我只好跟着你跳了

Don't be absurd.你别傻

- You'll be killed. - I'm a good swimmer.- 你会被淹死的 - 我会游泳

The fall alone will kill you.那会摔伤的!

泰坦尼克号09

It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't.摔伤?这倒有可能

To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned…不过,我更怕的是,水里温度低 …about that water being so cold.会冷得让人爱不了

How cold?Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over.有多冷?零度,也许不到零度 You ever … You ever been to Wisconsin?What? 嗯。你去过威斯康辛吗?什么? They have some of the coldest winters around.那个地方的冬天呀,冷极了 I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.我生在那个叫的北部 I remember,when I was a kid,me and my father…小的时候,我常跟父亲 …we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota.在结冰的威索湖的钓鱼 - Ice fishing is,you know,where you … - I know what ice fishing is.- 噢, 冰上钩鱼就是 … - 我知道冰上钓鱼

对不起You just seem like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.我看你像是没出过门 Sorry. Anyway,I … I fell through some thin ice.噢,对了我掉进过冰河里 And I'm telling you…water that cold…知道吗…水里呀冷极了 …like right down there…跟这儿一样 …it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. 像无数把尖刀扎遍你的全身似的 You can't breathe. You can't think.Least,not about anything but the pain. 噢,疼得要命。透不过气噢,比死了还难受呢 Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you. 噢,我当然不愿意跳下去了 Like I said…可我说了I don't have a choice.我不后悔 I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the rail…你呀,还是从栏杆上跨回来 …and get me off the hook here.You're crazy.别逼我跳下去你疯了 That's what everybody says but……with all due respect,miss … 别人也这么说,请恕我冒犯 I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.我至少不想干这种傻事 Come on.来Give me your hand.You don't want to do this.把手给我,别干傻事 I'm Jack Dawson.Rose Dewitt Bukater杰克?道森.露丝?黛尔凯特 I'll have to get you to write that one down.这个名子不太好记呀 Come on.I got you. Come on.Come on!Help,please!啊,过来啊 快救救我! - Please,help me! - Listen to me. I've got you.- 快救命!- 听着!别怕! I won't let go.Now pull yourself up. Come on! 我抓住你不会松手的!你用力往上好吗! Come on. That's right.You can do it.I got you.用力!往上!你能。我抓住你了 What's all this?You stand back! And don't move an inch!怎么回事!滚开!站到一边去! Fetch the master-at-arMs.This is completely unacceptable.快去叫保安员!好大的胆子! What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancee? 你这小子居然敢调戏我的未婚妻! Look at me,you filth!Cal. - What do you think you were you doing? -看看我混蛋! 卡尔 - 你想干吗?想坐牢? Cal,stop. It was an accident.An accident? 卡尔别这样!他救了我的命!嗯?他救了你?

It was.Stupid,really.是的。我不小心

I was leaning over and I slipped.差点从栏杆上掉下水

I was leaning far over to see the …嗯,我…噢,我趴在栏杆上想看 …

- Propellers? - Propellers,and I slipped.- 螺旋浆?- 螺旋浆,然后脚下一滑 And I would have gone overboard,but Mr.Dawson here saved me .差点栽下去。多亏了道森先生他救了我 And almost went over himself.他也差点掉水里去 She wanted to see the propellers.哼,她想看螺旋浆? Like I said,women and machinery do not mix.我早说过,女人和机器没有缘份 Was that the way of it?是这样吗小伙子? Yeah,that was pretty much it.是的,是的,差不多吧 Well,the boy's a hero,then. Good for you,son. Well done.小伙子真勇敢好样的 干得好 So,it's all's well and back to our brandy?好了,没事了。大伙回去接着喝吧 Look at you. You must be freezing. Let's get you inside.瞧,你冻坏了,走,快进 Perhaps a little something for the boy?我说是不是应该给点奖励呢?

Of course.嗯 ,当然Mr.Lovejoy …努杰I think $20 should do it.就给他20块吧

Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?救了你心爱的人就给这么点报酬? Rose is displeased.露丝不高兴了

What to do? 怎么办?I know.啊,有了

Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.明晚上请你过来和我们一起用餐 To regale our group with your heroic tale.跟我们大伙说一说,你的壮举

没有录音

Sure. Count me in.嗯,好,一定去Good. It's settled then.那好,说定了 This should be interesting.真有意思,走吧宝贝 Can I bum a smoke?嘘,你有香烟吗? You'll want to tie those.嗯!把鞋带系上 It's interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly…有意思。那位小姐是突然失足 …and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes.可你却有功夫脱鞋和衣服去救她,哼! I know you've been melancholy.你不太愉快 I don't pretend to know why.原因我不清楚 I intended to save this…本来打算留着 …until the engagement gala next week.下个星期订婚的时候再送给你 But I thought,tonight.可是我改了主意 噢,太漂亮了 Good gracious! Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you.哈,但愿能表达我对你的一片心意 - Is it a … - Diamond? Yes.- 这是 … - 钻石?是的 56 carats to be exact.哈,来,它的重量是56克拉 It was worn by Louis XVI.路易十六戴过 And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer.名叫勒克得勒麦赫 - The Heart of the Ocean. - The Heart of the Ocean. Yes.- 海洋之心 - 海洋之心,是的 It's overwhelming.这是无法抗拒的 嗯,贵族戴的 It's for royalty. We are royalty,Rose.我们是贵族,露丝 You know,there is nothing I couldn't give you.你要什么我都给你 There is nothing I'd deny you…只要你不拒绝 …if you would not deny me.我把心给你 Open your heart to me,Rose.你也把心给我露丝

I've been on my own since I was 15…我十五岁的时候 …since my folks died.我母就去逝了

泰坦尼克号10

And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that part of the country. 我就自立了,我没有兄弟姐妹,也没有亲戚

So I lit on out of there and I haven't been back since.所以离开家乡以后就再也没回去过

You can just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind.人家都说我是无根的小草,哼

Well,Rose,we've walked about a mile around this boat deck…噢,露丝,我们绕甲板走了半天了

…chewed over how great the weather's been and how I grew up but…

尽谈论这蓝天天和大海,还有我的身世

…I reckon that's not why you came to talk to me,is it?恐怕你找我还有别的事吧

- Mr.Dawson. - Jack. 道森先生 - 杰克Jack …噢,杰克

I want to thank you for what you did.我是来向你道谢的

Not just for pulling me back …你不仅救了我还为我掩饰

- but for your discretion. - You're welcome.别客气Look …听着

I know what you must be thinking:我知道你是怎么想的

\你这个阔小姐。生在福中不知福

No.不 ,不That's not what I was thinking.我没这么想 What I was thinking was…我是在想这个姑娘出了什么事?

what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?为什么会感到绝望 Well,I… 因为It was everything.所有的一切 It was my whole world and all the people in it.我的环境

And inertia of my life…还有周围的人使我感到乏味

…plunging ahead,and me,powerless to stop it.我想摆脱,可我却,我却无力自拨

God,look at that thing.哇,这么大

You'd have gone straight to the bottom.戴着挺沉吧?

Five hundred invitations have gone out.发出了五百份结婚请柬

All of Philadelphia society will be there.所有的名门旺族都会来

And all the while,I feel…我觉得就象

…I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room …被困在茫茫的人海里

Screaming at the top of my lungs,and no one even looks up.

拼命挣扎大声呼叫却没有理睬我

Do you love him?爱他吗?Pardon me?你说什么?

Do you love him?你爱他吗?

You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this. 你真无理,你不应该问我这个问题

It's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?这不难回答,你是爱他还是不爱他?

This is not a suitable conversation.哈,我们谈论这个问题不太合适

Why can't you just answer the question?哼哈,我请你回答我

This is absurd.哈…哈,这太荒唐了

You don't know me and I don't know you…我们俩刚认识

and we are not having this conversation at all.你根本就不该问我这个问题

You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous…你很无理,很粗鲁还很放肆

…and I am leaving now.我现在要走了

Jack,Mr.Dawson,it's been a pleasure.杰克?道森先生,我不打扰了,我是过来道谢的

I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you…我已经道谢过了,我走了

And you've insulted me.还骂了我?

Well,you deserved it.啊,那是你自找的

- Right. - Right.- 好 - 好


泰坦尼克号台词完整版(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:调查计划书

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: