里约大冒险中英文对白
里约大冒险 RIO
拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊 All the birds of the feather
尽情舒展婀娜之姿
Do what they love most of all
充满韵律 欢声笑语
We are the best at rhythm and laughter
我们最爱嘉年华
That's why we love Carnival
拥有美妙歌声的鸟儿啊 All so clear we can sing to
与生俱来爱冒险
Some adventures reborn
随音乐舞动 激情四溢 才华横溢
Dance to the music, passion and knowledge
展现最棒的你
Show us the best you can do
每人在这劲歌热舞 Everyone here is on fire
动起来 加入欢乐的海洋 Get up and join in the fun
与陌生人共舞 但别卷入麻烦
Dancing with strangers, don't mess with danger
奇迹之地里约
Magic could happen for Rio
自由自在的里约 In Rio, all by itself
你在此欢跳 生活自如 Your dancing and knowing
这个天堂无可比拟
You can't find it anywhere else
就在里约 Yes Rio, in Rio
你能感受更多
-1页-
You know something else
你能感受欢乐
You can feel it happy
无拘无束生活
You can feel it all by yourself
里约外 珍稀鸟类
明尼苏达州 大麋鹿湖 别怕 别怕
It's okay, it's okay.
我会照顾你的 I'll take care of you.
拼字比赛冠军 高中舞会 最好的朋友 破闹钟
Stupid clock!
早上好 布鲁
Good morning Blu. 你 You...
泰勒·布鲁·甘德森 Tyler Blu Gandersen.
吃维生素对你有好处
You know these vitamins are good for you.
看这是什么 Uuh, what's this?
果味饼干 中招了吧 Gotcha.
布鲁的保留车位 蓝金刚鹦鹉书店 我们正在营业 希望你喜欢这本书 Enjoy the new book.
谢谢琳达 Thanks Linda.
再见啦
里约大冒险中英文对白
Bye now.
是的 妈妈 我也想去看您 Yes, Mum. I'd love to visit.
但谁来照顾布鲁呢
But who'll take care of Blu?
没有特别照顾鹦鹉的保姆
Mum, they don't have candles for parrots.
这是你的热巧克力 布鲁 Here's your hot chocolate, Blu.
你最爱的口味 Just how you like it.
把布鲁留给别人照看我也不放心啊 Because I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.
没有 我没雇鹦鹉保姆 No, I don't have a bird sitter.
什么叫鹦鹉保姆啊 What is a bird sitter...
这才叫生活 This is the life.
棉花糖数量刚刚好
The perfect marshmallow to cocoa ratio.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five... 六个 Six!
看看 那可不是我最爱的大笨鸟 Well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.
好笑极了 你俩真是一点都不幼稚 Very funny, real mature.
宠物鸟 你今年要迁徙去什么地方啊
Hey Pet, where are you migrating to this year?
广阔的角落吗
The 'broad-first' nook?
随便你们怎么扔
Throw all the snow balls you want.
-2页-
反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护 这学名叫玻璃
I'm protected by this magical force field, called \
我在这里面温暖又舒服
It's what keep us so toasty and warm in here,
你们就只能待在外面冻得你们...
while you guys are out there freezing your...
真无聊 Classy.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我真有点不适应这天气
I'm not really built for this weather.
你是来找什么书的吗
Oh, are you looking for some books? 书 Books?
不 不是 No, no.
我长途跋涉六千英里来找他
I've come six thousand miles looking for him.
鸟类学博士
Doctor of Ornithology?
巴西里约热内卢保护中心 他太漂亮了
Ooh, he's magnificent.
琳达 我需要帮助 琳达
Linda, a little help here. Linda!
哇 你们俩还真能聊起来呢
Wow, you're actually communicating.
对 我摇摆尾巴上的羽毛 代表向他自我介绍
Yes, I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers,
逆时针转 表示他占据掌控地位
counter-clockwise, those referring to his
里约大冒险中英文对白
dominance.
我可没明白还有这种意思 I did not get that at all.
那 蒙特罗博士 So, Dr Monteiro.
拜托别叫我博士 直接喊图里欧就行了 No Dr. Please, just call me Tulio.
金刚鹦鹉是种非常稀有的鸟
You know your Macaw is a very special bird.
事实上 据我们所知 In fact, as far as we know,
布鲁是他们种类的一根独苗 Blu is the last male of his kind.
-是吗 -是的 - Really? - Yes.
最近我们找到一只雌鸟 Recently we found a female.
我们希望让他们俩结合
And our hope is to bring the two of them together
一起拯救整个种群 to save their species.
当然 那她什么时候过来呢
Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over?
哦不不 她在巴西 Oh, no, she is in Brazil.
得让布鲁去里约热内卢
Blu must come to Rio De Janeiro.
里约 巴西 Rio, Brazil?
不行不行
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我从没和布鲁分开过
I never let Blu out of my sight.
他需要我 He needs me.
-3页-
不是的 你误会了
Oh, no. You misunderstand.
已经安排好了 你会一路陪着他
It's all arranged. You'll be with him every step of the way.
我也会陪着你
And I'll be with you.
我知道这是你的工作
Look, I know you're doing your job.
但我不能 布鲁很特别
But, I can't... well, Blu's very particular...
我们有固定的生活习惯
And we have our little routine here
我们也不太喜欢旅行
and we're not big on travel.
而且 他都不会飞呢 Heck, he doesn't even fly.
他当然会飞
Of course he can fly.
他是最适合的研究样本 He's a perfect specimen.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
别担心 鸟的天性会帮助他飞起来的 Don't worry, their natural instincts always take over.
等等 别 Wait, no!
也许会
Well, almost always. 布鲁 Blu!
你是哪门子博士啊
What kind of doctor are you?
你还好吗 Are you okay?
里约大冒险中英文对白
也许他寄居惯了
Perhaps he's too domesticated.
非常感谢你来我店里
It was very nice of you to step in,
胡言乱语一通 还丢我的鸟
squawk around and throw my bird,
现在你该走了
but now it is time for you to go.
对不起
I'm very sorry.
真对不起 等等 琳达
I'm very sorry, but wait, Linda.
这是我们最后的机会
This could be our last chance.
一路顺风
Have a safe flight.
琳达 请听我说
Linda, please listen to me!
如果我们不这么做 他的种群就会灭绝 If we don't do this, his whole species will be gone.
好好考虑考虑 Just think about it. 天性
Natural instincts.
把我扔过半个房间 There is nothing natural
才不叫什么天性
about being thrown half way across the room.
我自己能飞
Hah, I'll show him.
我可以的 只要搞清原理
I can do this. I just have to work out the physics.
基本飞行原理 贝多芬著 保持翅膀与身体为矢量直角
-4页-
I have quadrated my vector angles.
调整飞行气流 逐渐加强飞行力道
I have adjusted for wind shear, house every reinforcement.
相信自己 很好 Good.
好了 来吧 Okay, let's see.
机翼张开 很好 Flaps open, perfect.
起落架 已准备
Landing gear, checked.
尾翼 正常
Tail flaps, operational.
这样子 真不赖
And actually, not bad.
就是这次了 看我飞一个 This is it. Let's fly.
莫要复杂化
Just keep it simple.
推力 升力 阻力 等候 Thrust, lift, drag, and wait.
推力 升力 阻力 等候 Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
推力 升力 阻力 等候 Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
推力 升力 阻力 等等等 Thrust, lift, drag, w-w-wait! 布鲁 Blu?
我保证过我会一直照顾你
I promised I'll always look out for you. 是吧 Didn't I?
我说话不算数过吗
里约大冒险中英文对白
Have I ever broken a promise?
我也很害怕 I'm scared too.
不正确的事
But I wouldn't make you do this
我是绝不会让你做的
if it wasn't the right thing to do.
你觉得呢 布鲁
What do you say Blu?
这才是我勇敢的宝贝 That's my big brave boy.
我们会很快回来的
We will be back home before we even know it.
你也来点 布鲁 别晒坏小嘴巴了 Your turn Blu. You don't want to get 'beak-burn'.
这是怎么回事
Wow, what's going on here?
-你正好赶上嘉年华了 -嘉年华
- You arrive in time for carnival. - Carnival?
对 这是世界上最大的派对
Yes, it's the biggest party in the world.
大家一起狂欢 跳舞
You know a time to have fun and dance.
我的妈啊 Oh mine!
她是参加表演的吗 Is she a performer?
不是 她其实是我的牙医 No, in fact she's my dentist.
巴波萨医生 Dr. Barbosa!
别忘了用牙线剔牙 图里欧 Do not forget to floss, Tulio. 当然
-5页-
You got it.
明晚每个人都会穿成这样
Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that.
我肯定不会 Oh, not me. 等等 Oh, wait.
我不是本地鸟 I am not from here.
尼可 他是游客
Hey Nico, he's a tourist.
真有意思 可你长得不像 Funny, you don't look like one.
是吗 我不像吗 Really? I don't?
你鼻子上那个鸽子屎倒像本地的
Except, you've got pigeon dodo on your nose.
这是防晒指数3000的防晒霜 Oh, no, this is just SPF3000.
你是来参加嘉年华的吗 So, are you here for carnival?
其实 我是来见个姑娘的
Actually I'm just here to meet a girl.
-哎哟 见姑娘 -对 - Huh, a girl? - Yes.
小小建议 你得主动点
Little word of advice. You make the first move.
-巴西女孩最爱自信满满的男生 -好的
- Brazilian ladies respond to confidence. - Oh, right.
是的 一定要大摇大摆的 Yes, it's all about swagger.
你要把胸挺得高高的
You've got to pop out that chest,
把尾巴摆起来