里约大冒险中英文对白
swing that tail,
眯着眼睛 像某些疯狂发情的鹰
eyes narrowed look like some kind of crazy love hawk.
-但首先我们得把你弄出来 -什么
- But first we've got to bust you out. - What?
我开你这笼子就像开汽水瓶一样易如反掌 I'm gonna pop that cage open like a soda cap.
不用不用 No, no...
谢谢 不用了 No, that's okay.
你这叫易如反掌啊 You call that popping?
这东西还挺结实的嘛 This thing's robust.
老兄 我没事 笼子挺好的
No, guys really, I'm fine. The cage is great.
我爱笼子 Love the cage.
达博 该走了
Dabbo, suit yourself.
别忘了 学发情的鹰 啊哦 Don't forget, love hawk.
好的 我们一起学
Yes... and to you as well.
这是我们鸟舍最重要的地方
This is the heart and soul of our aviary.
治疗室
Our treatment room.
他们真喜欢你 They really like you.
-这么多鸟 -当然 - A lot. - Yes!
我是他们的大鸟妈妈
I'm their great big mama bird.
-6页-
-来点吗 -谢谢 不用了
- You want some? - No, I'm good.
这里很多鸟都是从走私犯那救出来的 Many of the birds here were rescued from smugglers.
-走私犯 -是的 - Smugglers? - Yes.
不幸的是 营救这些小可怜时
Unfortunately, the poor birds are often hurt.
经常会弄伤他们 有些甚至夭折 or even killed in the process.
但只要护理得当 他们就能恢复
But with proper care, they can be saved. 看看
Look here.
这可怜的小东西昨天被救回来的 This poor guy was found last night.
伙计 你今天看上去好多了
Hey buddy, you're looking great today.
比昨天好多了
Much better, much better.
早日康复哦 Get well soon.
珠儿在哪呢
So, where is Jewel?
我们把珠儿安置在一个特别的地方 Oh, we have a special place for Jewel.
她是只非常有性格的鸟 She's a very spirited bird.
可不是 I'll say.
这是她弄的吗 She did that?
真迷人 Charming.
里约大冒险中英文对白
好了 我现在想回家了
Okay, I want to go home now.
不用担心
No, don't worry.
我会把你打扮得帅不可挡
I'm going to make you look irresistible.
救命 救命 放我出去
Help! Help! Let me out of here! 琳达 Linda!
-也许我该 -别 先试试
- Maybe I should... - No, give it a chance.
有鸟吗 Hello?
鸟啊你在哪 Hello?
我是和平的使者 I come in peace.
她太美了
She's beautiful.
他们真是胡说八道 她 她就是个天使
What were they talking about? She's... like an angel.
这个天使越来越 靠近我了
An angel whose getting really close up!
-你踩到我喉咙了 -你是个美国的
- You're standing on my throat. - You're an American.
多谢高抬贵脚 Thanks.
我用喉咙说话 所以 谢谢你了
I need my throat for talking, so thank you.
你和我长得一样 You look like me. 你好 Hi.
-7页-
你好 我叫布鲁 Hi. My name is Blu.
蓝纹奶酪的蓝色的谐音
You know like the cheese with the mould on it.
虽然蓝纹奶酪很臭吧 No, it smells really bad.
我这是说了些什么 太丢人了 That's stupid, stupid, stupid.
好了 来吧 我们的时间不多
Alright come on, we don't have much time.
等等
Wait, wait! Ouch!
-你准备好了吗 -准备好什么 - Are you ready? - For what?
哦哦 那个啊 呃 那就来吧 Oh, oh, wow. Aah... okay. 自信
Confidence!
疯狂发情的鹰 Crazy love hawk.
喂 你干什么呢
Wow, hey! What are you doing?
什么 你想让我干什么
What? What you want me to.
弱弱地问一句 那你想要干什么
But just for argument sake, what are you doing?
我想逃走
I am trying to escape.
这样啊 对 逃走 Oh..., ya... escape,
我刚也是想着逃走 才那样的
that's where I was going with that thing I just did. 等等
Wait, wait.
里约大冒险中英文对白
你以为我想让你亲我吗
Did you actually think we were going to kiss?
-当然不是 -我们才见面 - No, no, no! - We just met!
-我的老天 -我觉得他们需要点帮助 - Oh mine! - I think they need a little help.
我知道我羽毛很漂亮
I know how my feathers look,
但我绝不是那种不负责任的鸟 but I'm not that kind of bird.
说你 说我
Say you, say me.
这可不是我策划的
Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
但 这歌还挺好听的
But, it's actually a pretty good song.
\自然地\对 莱昂纳尔唱的 \
进展飞速啊
Wow, That was fast.
莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌 百发百中 Lionel Richie. Works every time.
我们回避下吧
We should probably give them some privacy.
我不放心把布鲁单独留在那
I'm not so sure I should leave Blu here alone.
不用担心
Oh no, don't worry.
赛尔微欧整晚在这值班的
Sylvio will keep an eye on them all night.
而且 他有珠儿作伴 Besides, he's got Jewel.
救命啊 Help me!
这是嘉年华开始前最后一次倒数
-8页-
This is the final countdown to Carnival!
让我们一起跳起桑巴 Let's Samba.
过来吧 小鸟鸟
Come here little birdie.
没事的 我保护你 It's okay. I got you.
不好意思 Excuse me!
不好意思 我想睡觉
Please, I'm trying to sleep.
不好意思哦 嗑睡虫 可我想逃走
I'm sorry sleepy head, I'm trying to escape.
逃走 为什么 这个笼子超级棒 Escape, why? This cage is awesome.
这个笼子 我在想什么呢
This cage...? Oh, what was I thinking?
我还指望一只宠物鸟能理解
I wouldn't expect a pet to understand.
宠物鸟 你叫我宠物鸟
Pet? Did you just call me a pet?
严正声明 我不是宠物鸟 For the record, I am not a pet.
我是同伴
I am a companion.
而且 你爱干啥干啥
And you know what? Do whatever you want.
明天一早 琳达就来接我了
Cause' tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me,
这个噩梦就可以结束了
and this whole nightmare will be over.
太神奇了 你宁愿和人类在一起
Incredibly, you rather be with a human
也不愿和同类在一起 than with your own kind.
里约大冒险中英文对白
那个人类
Well, that human
爱护我照顾我整整十五年
has given me love and affection for the past 15 years,
我的同类 见了我才十五秒 就想掐死我 whereas my own kind tries to strangle me after 15 seconds.
就是因为他们 我失去了一切
Yah, it's because of them, I've lost everything.
你不能信任他们 You can't trust them!
你当然能信任人类
Of course, you can trust humans. 珠儿 Jewel? 珠儿 Jewel?
你好啊 Hi there!
很高兴你陪我吃饭
It's nice of you to join me for dinner.
我一般都一个人吃 I often eat alone.
当然是因为 我的工作原因 Because of course, my work.
遇到你之前 我以为我才是鸟控
I thought I was the 'bird-mad' until I met you.
当然了 你有最喜欢的鸟吗
Yes, right. Do you have a favorite bird?
显然 蓝金刚鹦鹉是我的菜
Well, obviously I'm a Blue Macaw kind of gal.
有道理 这种鸟非常漂亮
That makes sense. They are very handsome birds.
其实 我更被他们的智慧所吸引
-9页-
Actually, it's the brains I'm attracted to.
我对鲜艳羽毛的亮丽外表不太感冒 I'm not so impressed by fancy feathers.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly, what you mean.
我的最爱是斑点猫头鹰
My favorite bird is the spotted owl.
他们水汪汪 炯炯有神的大眼
I've always been mesmerized by those big,
把我萌翻了
round intelligent eyes.
要鸡卷吗 Chicken rolls?
伦巴达[巴西现代快步舞] Lambada.
眼镜脏了 Chicken eyes.
我的天啊 Oh gosh! 喂 Hello. 布鲁 Oh, Blu.
我们不该离开的
We should have never left.
-都是我的错 -别这样 琳达
- This is is all my fault. - No Linda, please.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你说得对 这不是我的错 You're right, It's not my fault.
-这是你的错 -什么 - It's your fault! - What?
就因为你一通长篇鸟论 With your little bird talk,
里约大冒险中英文对白
还有一堆
and that whole... 听着
Well, you know what?
叽叽喳喳 喳喳叽叽[真正意义上的鸟语] Squawk squawking is squawk-squawk!
不好意思 我不想诅咒你的
I am sorry. I didn't mean to curse.
我不懂
I don't understand!
赛尔微欧是业内最厉害的保安
Sylvio is the best guard in the business.
这么说吧
So let me get this straight.
你被一只小白鸟袭击了
You were attacked by a little white bird.
是的 用这个抹布 他像这样捂住我嘴巴 Yes, with this rag he held it to my mouth, like this.
这下完了
We're doomed.
哪里都比不上家里好 哪里都比不上家里好Okay, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
我真想回到我的笼子里
How I wish I was back in my cage
有我的小镜子 秋千 还有小铃铛
with my mirror and my swing and my little bell.
-我想我的小铃铛 -嘘 装死
- How I miss my little bell. - Ssshh, play dead.
什么 我用不着装
What? I don't need to play dead.
我已经快心脏病发作了
I'm about to have a heart attack.
-赶紧的 -好吧 - Just do it! - Fine.
-10页-
-别抽抽了 -拜托 做戏要做足
- Stop twitching. - Come on, it's the twitching that sells it.
进来吧 孩子 Come on in, kid.
咱们来看看 干的不错 费尔南多 Well, what do you know? Good work, Fernando.
你们看 我跟你们说啥来着
You see boys. What did I tell you about this one?
是当时你说只给他一半的报酬吗
That you are going to pay him half as much as what you said?
不是 你个蠢蛋 No, you idiot.
是他让我想起了我当年的样子
That he reminds me of myself when I was that age.
足智多谋 给你 孩子
Smart, resourceful. Here you go, kid.
喂 这才只有当时说好的一半啊
Hey, this is only half of what you promised me.
少废话 小屁孩儿 Shut up, kid.
我勒个... What the...?
我记得我跟你说过 要活的
I thought I told you I needed these birds alive.
你说 费尔南多 你看这像是活的吗
Tell me, Fernando. Does this look alive to you? 像吗 Huh?
-抓住它 -在那儿 - Get it! - Over here! 珠儿