里约大冒险中英文对白
your left wing.
一起扇 你们就可以飞了 And together, you fly.
这看起来不符合空气动力学原理
This doesn't seem aerodynamically possible.
你想太多了
You think too much.
你光用脑子想 是飞不起来的
Flying is not what you think up here.
要用心去感受
It's what you feel in here.
当你感受到心中的节奏
And when you feel the rhythm of your heart.
就像跳桑巴 It's like samba.
你就能飞了 You fly.
看看 很简单吧 See, it's easy.
简单吗 Easy?
对你来说简单 Easy for you to say.
但对我来说 那是非常非常难
Because from here, it look really really hard.
如果你还想见琳达
Hey, if want to see Linda again,
只有这办法
this is the only way.
-好吧 你说的对 -当然
- Okay, you're right. - Yes, I am.
-为了琳达 -对
- This is for Linda. - Right.
-易如反掌 -易如风掠
- Keep it simple. - Easy breezing.
-21页-
信自己 抬起脚 慢步向前... Trust, lift, drag...
-来吧 飞喽 -等等
- Oh, come on, let's go! - Wait!
左 右 左 右...
Outside, inside, outside, inside...
加油 布鲁 你能行
Come on Blu, you can do it!
我能行 我能行... I can do it, I can do it...
我不行! I can't do it!
不是吧 怎么又这样 Not again!
-我死了吗 -没 我们还活着
- Am I dead? - No, we are still alive!
太不可思议了 This is incredible.
这是我所见过的最美的场景
This is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.
-知道你以前错过了什么吧 -是啊 - See what you've been missing? - Yes.
布鲁 不管怎么说 你也飞了 Alright Blu, you're flying. Sort of.
虽然不用动翅膀 但你感觉到了吗 Not really, but do you feel it?
是 我感觉到了 Yes, I do feel it.
不 不 布鲁 No, no, Blu!
我的天啊 Mi Caramba!
对不起对不起对不起 Sorry, sorry, sorry!
我们要死了
We're going to die!
里约大冒险中英文对白
你还是没用心感受 You did not feel it in here.
你以为 You think?
我们搭车去找鲁伊兹 Let's catch a ride to Luiz.
你们两个快点 过来
Hurry you two, barbos! Barbos!
这儿都是什么人啊
What's to the species here? 快走 Move it!
快点上来 爱情鸟 Come on love birds.
你成功了 You made it.
就让我安全待五分钟不出生入死 I would love to go five minutes without getting killed.
就这么难吗
Is that too much to ask?
对于一只不会飞的鸟来说 那是当然 For a bird who can't fly, oh yeah.
他们开始为嘉年华封锁街道了
They're starting to close off the streets for Carnival.
小子 最好你说得没错 Better be right, kid,
因为我们快没时间了
because we're running out of time.
这么多人 车肯定开不过去了
Never be able to get my car through this crowd.
别担心 交给我了 Don't worry, I'm on it.
小子 你这摩托车哪儿来的
-22页-
Hey kid, where did you get this bike?
用你的吉普车换的 I traded it for your jeep. 什么 What?
是啊 这车车况非常好 Yes, it's in great condition.
其实也就还好吧 Well, good condition.
让开 让开
Hey, out of the way! 小心 Look out!
抓紧了 Hold on!
要不是马上就能解开这锁 I'm going to chew my own leg
我现在就把我的腿啃断 if this doesn't come off soon.
放松点 我们找到鲁伊兹了 Relax, we find Luiz,
我们到目的地了
we're right where we want to be.
拉斐 Hey, Ralfi!
这不是我们的狂欢节之王嘛 If it isn't the king of carnival.
尼可 佩德罗 瞧这一家子 Nico, Pedro! What a family?
鸟兄 你躲哪儿去了
Where've you been hiding yourself, bird?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
等等 话说回来 Hold up, rewind.
里约大冒险中英文对白
这不是那只笼中之鸟吗
Ain't that the bird from the cage?
我们的爱情课真是立竿见影
I think our love lesson would down smooth.
你进展真快 You work fast.
小宝贝也有鹰钩鼻 Baby got beak.
原来的笼中之鸟 You was locked up
现在有辣妞相伴
and now you're rolling with a hot wing.
我真想和你一样 I want to be like you.
别这样 不是你们想得那样 Don't, it's not what you think.
我们只是被拴在一起
We're just chained together.
我没指手画脚
Hey, I'm not judging you.
给俺留点幻想空间 Keep us spastic.
伙计们 我们在找鲁伊兹 Hey guys, we're looking for Luiz.
你们见过他吗
Have you seen him?
我见过他 但你没见过
Yes, I see him but you didn't.
他刚走
You just missed him.
他回车库了
He took the trolley back to the garage.
好极了 Oh great.
没事的小宝贝 你可以赶下一趟
Relax baby bird, you can catch the next one.
-23页-
是时候 进行下一阶段了
It's time to take it to the next level.
这阶段怎么了
What's wrong with this level?
得了吧 这阶段啥都不是 Come on, this ain't the level.
接下来才精彩
Next level is the level.
-你得摇动尾部羽毛 -是啊
- You got to shake your tail feather. - Oh yes.
我们得把这链条取下
We got to get this chain off.
来吧 爱情鸟 你们可是在里约 Come on love birds, you are in Rio.
你们该好好享受 享受生活 You should enjoy it. Live a little.
我们找到他们了 We got them.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
是派对吗
Some party, huh?
这儿是我见过的最酷的地方
This is the coolest place I've ever seen.
虽然可能有点卫生问题
Despite all the RVS health code violations.
我喜欢你 我都听不懂你说什么
I like you. Nothing you say makes any sense.
大家听好了
Alright everyone listen up.
拉斐从镇外带来些特邀嘉宾
Ralfi has some special guests from out of town.
让我们展现我们的热情 Let's show them some love
里约大冒险中英文对白
因为我想他们不常出来玩
because I don't think they get out very much.
大家把翅膀合起来
Everybody put their wings together
尽情鼓掌吧
and clap them as loud as you can.
鼓掌 鼓掌 尽情鼓掌
Clap them, clap them. I don't care, slap them.
派对开始喽 我的宝贝
Party in an opening, my baby.
我想要派对 I wanna party
我想跳桑巴 I wanna samba
我想要派对 I wanna party
我想跳桑巴 I wanna samba
我想要派对 活出精彩
I wanna party and live my life
我想要派对 想要飞翔 I wanna party and fly
-我可以飞翔 就像鸟一样 -你本来就是鸟 - I'mma fly, fly just like the birds - But you're a bird.
就那样让我飞吧
Oh yah thats right so let me fly,
像火箭一样 like a rocket then
飞得太高 Fly so high ,
我得下来吸口氧
where I need to come down for oxygen
因为一旦开始了
Cause once we start it baby,
我们就不会停下
-24页-
ain't no ain't no stopping then
因为我只想活出精彩 想要派对
Cause I just wanna live my life and party
我所想要的就是自由自在 All I want to do is to be free,
摇动我的身体 and rock my body
环游世界
And around the world,
活出精彩
and I wanna live my life
就在里约 里约 里约生活 In Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio life
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我也不知道 I do not know.
不错啊 布鲁 Alright, Blu.
我是桑巴 桑巴大师
I'm that samba samba master,
大师 大师 大师
master master master master
谁来听我的大音炮[手提式大录音机] Who shall sound from my ghetto blaster,
大音炮 大音炮 大音炮
blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster
她喜欢你
Hey, she likes you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在听吗
Have you been listening?
不 我在看
No, I've been watching.
里约大冒险中英文对白
随心而动 去吧
Just be yourself, go on.
我想要派对 I wanna party
我想要桑巴 I wanna samba
我想要派对 活出精彩
I wanna party and live my life
我想要派对 想要飞翔 I wanna party and fly
你们两个跟我走
You two are coming with me.
做你的猴头梦吧
In your little monkey dreams.
那是吐给你的
That was meant for you.
我们就不能和平共处吗
Come on, can we all get along?
大鼻子 这可不关你的事 This isn't your fight big nose.
你找我朋友麻烦 就是找我麻烦
You mess with my friend, you mess with me!
还有我们 And us!
对 你这小金刚 Yes, little King Kong.
我是来打酱油的
I don't know what's going on here.
鸟猴大战开始 Birds vs. Monkeys!
干掉他们 Get them!
去死吧 小山民
Yippee-kay-yay mountain man!
没打到 Miss!
-25页-
我们得走了 We have to go!
要搭顺风鸟吗 Need a lift?
接招 臭猴子
Take that you, funky monkey.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you! - Any time!
那正如我所说
That's what I'm talking about.
鸟人 我们胜利了
Bird man, we threw down!
是啊 我们胜利了 Yes, we threw down.
你们这俩家伙就像火和冰 You guys were like fire and ice.
雷鸣和闪电
Thunder and lightning.
嘻和哈
Hip and hop.
芝士和糖末
Cheese and sprinkles.
那是明尼苏达的俗语 It's a Minnesota thing.
你看 都不知道你在说什么
You see, nothing you say makes any sense.
过来 跟我走
Come on, follow me.
怎么搞的 What?
小鸟们应该在这里
But, the birds were here.
对 它们肯定在这 小子 Yeah, sure they were, kid.
我发誓 那些鸟应该在这里