施工现场英语500句(4)

2019-08-26 17:10

让我们决定这一点。

127 we decide to do so.

我们决定这样办。

128 this problem must be reported to the higher level, they have the final say to make decisions.

这个问题应该呈报上级,由他们作最后决定。

129 your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from.

由此产生的一切后果由你方负责。

130 let us draft a resolution about it.

让我们为此起草一项决议。

131 please sign your name to the minutes of the meeting.

请在会议记录上签字。

132 we shall meet again tomorrow morning.

我们明天早上接着开会。

133 let us put this matter aside for sometimes, good-bye.

这事过些时候再说,再见!

134 your cooperation means much to us.

你们的合作对我们是很重要的。

六、工程项目(20句)

engineering project

135 a project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as :engineering, procurement and transportation, and field construction.

一个工程项目的实施通常可分为几个基本阶段:工程设计、采购和运输、以及现场施工。

136 we are building an ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 300,000 metric tons.

我们正在建设一座年产三十万吨的乙烯工厂。

137 the contract number of this project is cjc78-8.

这个项目的合同号是cjc78-8。

138 the seller(vendor) is toyo engineering corporation(tec)of japan.

卖方(卖主)是日本的东洋工程公司。(简称tec)

139 the buyer (customer, client)is china national technical import corporation.(cntic)

买方(主顾、顾客)是中国技术进口总公司。(简称cntic)

140 china national chemical construction corporation (cnccc) contracts for domestic and overseas chemical projects.

中国化工建设总公司(简称cnccc)承包国内和海外的化工工程。

141 we can contract to build turn-key plant, undertake single items of projects as a subcontractor or provide labor services.

我们可以承建成套工厂或分包单项工程或提供劳务。

142 the ―uhde‖ corporation of federal Germany takes part in this project as a patent licenser.(owner of the know-how)

联邦德国的―伍德‖公司作为一个技术专利执证者(专门技术所有者)参加此项工程。

143 are you the seller’s representative on the job(plant) site?

你是卖方的现场代表吗?

144 I am the buyer’s general representative. (gr)

我是买方的总代表。(简称gr)

145 it is an inquiry (commercial and technical proposal, approval, agreement ,protocol, annex, technical appendix) about this project.

这是这个项目的询价书。(商务和技术报价书、批准书、协议、会议 2、 记录、附加条件、技术附件)

146 there are many information in the technical proposal, which including: process flow, process description, capacity of the plant, performance of the product.

技术报价书中有很多资料,包括:工艺流程、工艺说明、生产能力、产品特性等。

147 there are two units (installations) in the contract plant. (within the battery limits)

在合同工厂内(界区范围内)有两个车间。(装置)

148 the project team normally consists of project engineer, design engineer ,schedule engineer, and various specialists.

项目工作组通常包括有项目工程师、设计工程师、计划工程师、以及各类专家。

149 we can evaluate the results of field construction by four criteria, which are quality, time, cost and safety.

我们可以通过四个指标来评价现场施工的成绩,即质量、时间进度、费用和安全。

150 I am responsible for the technical (scheduling, inspection, quality control) work of this project. ( area)

我负责这个项目(区域)的技术(技术、检查、质量控制)工作。

151 would you tell us the technical characteristic about this project?

你能告诉我们有关这个工程项目的技术特性吗?

152 please give a description about this project.

请对这个工程项目作一个叙述说明。

153 the project is certain to be a success.

这个项目一定会得到成功。

154 do you have any reference materials about this project?

你有关于这个工程项目有参考资料吗?

七、计划与进度(20句)

planning and scheduling

155 we should work according to the overall schedule chart(the construction time schedule )of the project.

我们应该按照工程项目的总进度表(建设进度表)工作。

156 the effective date of this contract will begin from July sixth, nineteen eight-three.

这个合同的有效期将从一九八三年七月六日开始。

157 the seller will provide preliminary (final) technical documents for buyer in may.

卖方将于五月份向买方提供初步(最终)技术文件。

158 the basic (detailed) process design will be issued before August.

基本的(详细的)工艺设计资料将于八月前发出。

159 our major planning items contain estimating of cost and construction schedule.

我们主要的计划工作项目包括费用预算和施工进度。

160 we shall have a design collecting (preliminary design, final design) meeting next month.

下个月我们将召开设计数据收集(初步设计、最终设计)会议。

161 on our most projects critical path method(cpm) is used for scheduling.

在我们的大多数工程项目中都采用―统筹法‖(即关键路线方法,简称cpm)安排计划。

162 field erection works (civil work) will begin in October this year and complete on June first next year.

现场安装工作(土建工作)将自今年十月开始至明年六月一日完工。

163 this contract plant will start-up (put in commissioning) on November thirty this year.

这座合同工厂将于今年十一月三十日开车(投产)。

164 the date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth, nineteen eighty-four.

这座工厂的交工验收期将在一九八四年四月六日。

165 the plant is scheduled to be completed around 1985.

工厂计划于一九八五年前后建成。

166 the seller’s operating group (a crew of specialists) will remain on the job until guarantees are met.

卖方操作组(专业工作组)将在现场,一直工作到生产符合保证条件。

167 we must take the plant through the test run and finally into commercial operation.

我们必须使工厂通过试运转并最终投入工业生产。

168 every month we shall establish construction schedule.

每个月我们都要制订建设进度计划。

169 we shall also make the project schedule report every day.

我们也将每天提出项目进度报告。

170 we are going to begin this work tomorrow. (Next week, next month).

我们准备明天(下周、下月)开始这项工作。

171 we must take this work plan into consideration.

我们必须考虑这个工作计划。

172 we have to change our plan for lack of materials (construction machinery, erection tools)

因缺少材料(施工机械、安装工具),我们只能改变计划。

173 what is your suggestion about this schedule?

你对这个计划进度有何建议?


施工现场英语500句(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:黄贺小学创建文明校园规划

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: