码头装卸业务英语常用语句(5)

2021-09-24 16:00

18. 舱口两侧需要留通道吗?

Is it necessary to leave passage on both sides of the hatchway ?

19. 请提前打线

Please mark a line beforehand.

20. 装货后你还需要打加固吗?

Do you want to lash them after loading ?

21. 你最好向外代申请打加固

You'd better apply to the Agency for lashing.

十、集装箱货物

1. 船上有多少箱位

How many TEUs are there on board the ship ?

2. 你们计划装卸多少箱。

How many containers are you going to load( to discharge) ?

3. 这些箱子是去同一个港口吗?

Are these containers all for the same port ?

4. 这些集装箱去四个卸货港。

There are four discharging ports for these vans.

5. 你准备好箱位图了吗?

Have you got the Bay Plan ready ?

6. 你能告诉我卸货港序吗?

Would you like to show me the rotation of the discharging ports ?

7. 这个航次装多少空箱

How many empty vans will you load this time ?

8. 我们什么时候可以得到船图(配载图)

When shall we get the stowage plan ?

9. 我们开工开两条线(开俩头)

We'll start working with two gangs.

10. 请给我们一份集装箱配载图

码头装卸业务英语常用语句

Please give us a copy of the container stowage plan.

11. 集装箱的加固拉杆都拆掉了吗?

Have you taken off all the lashing bars ?

12. 请在卸货前把冷柜的电源切断插头拔掉

Please cut off the power and unplug the reefer containers before discharging.

13. 我们发现一些集装箱铅封丢失

We've found a few container's seal missing.

14. 你最好通知值班副来看看

You'd better inform duty officer to have a look.

15. 这个集装箱需要放在码头上验残

This container should be put on the wharf to be checked for damage.

16. 这个集装箱变形无法用集装箱吊具吊箱

This container is deformed and can't be unloaded with portainer spreader..

17. 我们不得换用吊勾卸货

We have to discharge it with hooks instead.

18. 我们得用一些时间换吊具

We have to spend some time to change spreader.

19. 这将耽误我们的工时

This Will delay our working time.

20. 这个箱子侧壁严重刮伤

This container is seriously cut on the side wall.

十一、 散装货物

1. 你们怎么装卸散货

How do you handle bulk cargo in your port ?

2. 我们用抓斗装卸散货

We use grabs to handle bulk cargo.

3. 散装矿石将要船放

The mineral ore will be transhipped directly to wagons.

4. 需要多长时间卸完

How long will it take to finish discharging ?

5. 我们发现有些小麦因为管子漏水受损

We've found some wheat went bad due to the pipe's leakage.

6. 你们在港的每天耗电量和耗水量是多少

What's your daily consumption of fuel and water in port ?

7. 压舱水排净了吗?

Have you pumped out all the ballast water ?

8. 我们这工半装散玉米

We'll load bulk corn this shift.

9. 这个舱检验过了吗?

Did you have this hatch inspected?

10. 这个舱检验合格了吗?

Is this hatch up to the standard ?

11. 在装货前商检要来做水尺

The cargo surveyor will come to calculate the draft before loading.

码头装卸业务英语常用语句

12. 我们在等检疫人员检查

We are waiting for the quarantine inspection.

13. 装玉米后需要平舱吗?

Do you want us to trim the corn after loading ?

14. 你们向调度室申请特殊平舱了吗?

Have you applied to the Dispatch Office for the special trimming ?

15. 到现在为止已经装了多少吨玉米了

How many tons of corn have been loaded so far ?

16. 还有800吨没装

There are eight hundred tons letf to be loaded.

17. 大副请计算水尺和本班装货量

Chief, please calculate the craft and quantity of this shift.

18. 船上还有多少压舱水?

Is there any ballast water on board ?

19. 船上有多少吨压舱水?

How many tons of ballast water on board ?

20. 派空压舱水需要多长时间?

How long will it take to pump out all the ballast water?

21. 装卸过程中加燃油了吗?

Have you bunkered any fuel during loading(discharging ) ?

22. 装卸过程中加燃油了吗?

Please tell us when you replenish any fuel and water.

23. 加了多少吨燃油和水?

How many tons of fuel and water have you replenished ?

24. 你们什么时间排压舱水?

When did you begin pumping out the ballast water ?

25. 压舱水每小时排量是多少吨?

What is the displacement tonnage of the ballast water perhour ?

26. 大副,请告诉我每厘米吃水吨

Chief, please tell me the draft tonnage per centimeter.(TPC)

27. 每厘米63吨

The TPC is sixty - three tons.

28. 水检亿万就开工

We'll start Working as soon as the draft surveyor finishes calculation.

29. 什么时候商检能到?

What time will the cargo survey or be here ?

30. 装货前请不要排压舱水

Please don't discharge ballast water before loading.

31. 空船太高,门吊提升困难装船不便

The empty ship is too high and the shore crane's lifting NOT easy for loading.

32. 好吧,你们开工后我们再排压舱水

OK. We'll not pump out the ballast water until you start working.

码头装卸业务英语常用语句(5).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:消化系统疾病合理用药

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: