我还以为惊喜是好事呢
And... cut. 好了 就到这里了
Okay, gang, listen up. 好了 大家听着
I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital 我今晚要回到医院工作
For the first time since Charlie was born, 这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班
So I want everyone to stay at home 所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家
- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom. - 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈妈
I'm not gonna be here tonight. 我今晚不能待在家里
I have a study date at the library. 我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了
Don't you mean \你的意思是借学习之机
With Spencer? 和Spencer约会吧
Oh, save it for your pillow. 哦 留着亲你的枕头吧
I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule. 我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划
But, dad-- 但是 爸爸
- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now. - Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了
Mom, don't take this the wrong way, 妈妈 别误会我的意思
But why did you guys have to have another baby? 但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢
Well, because three kids was just too easy. 那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了
Three's for quitters. 胆小鬼才只生三个
And Teddy, you know better than to schedule Teddy 你已经懂事了 不至于去和
a study date with a boy I've never met. 一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧
Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility 拜托 作为你的爸爸
to know every detail of my kids' lives.
知道我孩子的每个生活细节是我的责任
Oh yeah? 是吗
What school do I go to? 那我的学校校名是什么
Um-- the one named after that president. 嗯 和某个总统名字一样
Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school. 嗨 快点吧 我得开车送你们去学校了
- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet. - 我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢
- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day - 快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐
- Never got it. - Let's go! - 我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧
- I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln. - 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学 Got it. 记住了
Day's all burnt toast 生活搞得一团糟
Running late, and dad says 就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Has anybody seen my left shoe 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I close my eyes, take a bite 我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
Grab a ride, laugh out loud 跳上车子 放声大笑