There it is up on the roof 就在这里 我们的家
I've been there, I've survived 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
So just take my advice 所以听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy 宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future is bright 可是我知道你会有美好未来
Hang in there, Baby 宝贝 不要放弃
There is no maybe 不要怀疑
Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down 生活有悲有喜
But trust me, it comes back all around 可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
You're gonna love who you turn out to be 你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, Baby 宝贝 不要放弃
Bob honey, I'm leaving for work! Bob 亲爱的 我去上班了
Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule. 好了 老公 这是Charlie的生活安排
It tells you when to feed her, 这上面写着什么时候喂她
When to change her and when to put her down. 什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉
Sweetheart, would you relax? 宝贝 放轻松
Big daddy's got this all under control. 一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢
Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron 好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹
Doesn't make it true. 你就真当自己全能了
Now if charlie gets fussy, 如果Charlie哭闹了
her rubber ducky will calm her down. 她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来
They're all over the place. Please be careful-- 它们到处都是 拜托你小心点
- They're all over the place. - Honey... - 它们到处都是 - 亲爱的
You seem to forget I was fully involved 你似乎忘记了我已经事无巨细地
in the raising of three kids. 养育了三个孩子
Oh, yeah? When's my birthday? 哦 是吗 我生日是什么时候
- July twelfth. - November twenty third. - 5月12号 - 11月23号 Got it. 记住了
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运 Charlie
Mwah! Bye. 拜拜 Bye. 拜拜
Hey, dad? 嗨 爸爸
- Yeah? - I have a homework question. - 什么事 - 我有个家庭作业的问题问你
Okay, fire away. 好吧 说吧
Can the average human lick his own armpit? 一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗
- Yeah. - Thanks. - 可以 - 谢了