So what was that, like a science question? 那是什么作业 科学问题吗 Nope. 不是
I'll get it. I'll get it. 我来开门 我来开门
I'll get it. Nobody else get it! 我来开门 其他人都不许碰 - Hi. - Hi. - 你好 - 你好 Hi! 好啊
I'm Teddy's dad. 我是Teddy的爸爸
Nice to meet you, sir. 很高兴见到你 先生
Uh, Spencer and I are studying 嗯 Spencer和我要学习了
- for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now? - 我们得准备明天的生物测验 - 真的吗
Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave? 是的 没错 所以请大家都离开好吗 Not you. 除了你
- Teddy. - Yeah? - Teddy - 什么事
I thought your mom said no study date. 我记得你妈说过今天不许学习约会的
Yeah, at the library.
是啊 不能在图书馆
Oh, right. 哦 是的
Okay, so then you've talked to her about this? 那么你和她说了在家里学习的事吗
Of course I did. 我当然说了
I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did. 我的意思是 我 我非常确定我说过了
It's just I talk to so many different people 只不过我每天和那么多人
about so many different things. 说那么多不同的事
Why is there a giant bug in your house? 你们家为什么要摆个这么巨大的虫子在这
That, my friend, 朋友 那个
is the jerusalem cricket, 叫做沙螽
Better known to the layman as the potato bug. 外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫
- I'm an exterminator. - Here we go. - 我是个害虫专家 - 又来了
Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable-- 嗨 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗
\“Bob赶走了所有害虫”
Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone? 是吗 我们怎么才能赶走Bob
Okay. you've got homework to do. 好吧 你们要做家庭作业
I've got a diaper to change. 我也要去换尿布了
Hers-- not mine. 给她换 不是我
I ain't that old! 我还没老到那地步呢
I'm gonna be upstairs. 我还是上楼去吧
- Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine. - Gabe 出去 - 好吧 知道了
But when's that hot guy getting here? 不过那个帅哥什么时候才会来啊 Out!