走进加拿大英语对话(3)

2019-02-15 23:00

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak. 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done? 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please. 三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice? 服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato. 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。 Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please. 云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you. 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh. 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables. 大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful. 如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it. 大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks. 如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome. 大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious. 如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

{08}Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.

早晨好,我是马克尼机长。欢迎大家乘坐飞往温尼伯国际机场的333次航班。本次航班到达温尼伯的飞行时间是45分钟。我们就要起飞了,各位乘客请务必系好安全带。并请大家将随身携带的行李物品放在座位下面或者头顶的行李柜中。感谢大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。

Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat. 如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下边。

Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit. 大山:行,可以。放不进去。

Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment. 如梅:那么,你只好放进头顶的行李厢。

Attendant: Would you like a pillow? 空姐:您需要枕头吗?

Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.

如梅:不要,谢谢。我很舒服。

Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please. 云波:请给我一个。

Dashan: No, thanks.

大山:不,我不要。谢谢。

Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay? 如梅:云波,你没事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired. 云波:我没事。不过我有点累了。

Attendant: Would you like some coffee? 空姐:您想喝点咖啡吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please. 如梅:好的,请给我来点。

Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar? 空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖吗?

Rumei: Black, please.

如梅:不加,请给我清咖啡。

Attendant: Would you like some cookies? 空姐:您要一点饼干吗?

Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies? 如梅:好的。有巧克力甜饼吗?

Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal. 空姐:对不起,我们没有。有花生酱夹心的和燕麦的。

Rumei: No, thanks.

如梅:我不要了,谢谢你。

Attendant: How about you, sir? 空姐:您要什么,先生?

Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice? 大山:请给我一点水??加冰的,好吗?

Attendant: Of course. 空姐:没问题。

Attendant: Here you are, sir. 空姐:先生,这是您要的水。

Dashan: Thanks. 大山:谢谢。

Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay? 大山:哎哟,云波,真对不起。我非常抱歉。你没事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.

云波:我没事。只是吃了一惊。

{09}Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour. 如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜欢它的颜色。

Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister Monica. 大山:谢谢。这是我的姐姐莫尼卡送给我的生日礼物。

Rumei: Oh, really. When was your birthday? 如梅:是吗?你的生日是哪天?

Dashan: It was yesterday. It was on December 23rd. 大山:是昨天,12月23号。

Rumei: Happy birthday! 如梅:祝你生日快乐!

Yunbo: Yes, happy birthday, Dashan! 云波:是啊,大山,祝你生日快乐!

Dashan: Okay, okay. Thanks a lot. 大山:好啦,好啦。多谢啦。

Rumei: Dashan, let's celebrate your birthday in Winnipeg. Okay? 如梅:大山,让我们在温尼伯给你庆贺生日,你看怎么样?

Dashan: I'd really like that, Rumei. 大山:如梅,我非常愿意。

Yunbo: Rumei, what does the word\云波:如梅,“celebrate”是什么意思?

Rumei: It means: we have to do something special for Dashan's birthday. 如梅:意思是:我们得为大山的生日做出点特殊的表示。

Dashan: It means “celebrate”. 大山:就是“庆贺”的意思。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English only. 如梅:大山,请你只讲英语。

Dashan: Sorry, everybody. So, did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan? 大山:对不起。说说看,我们的萨斯喀彻温省之行你们过得好吗?

Rumei: Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much. Saskatchewan was very interesting.

如梅:我过得很好,我过得很开心。萨斯喀彻温省的确是一个有吸引力的地方。

Yunbo: The people were friendly, but the weather was very cold. It snowed twice. 云波:那里的人很友善,不过天气够冷的。下了两次雪。

Dashan: Was your room comfortable? 大山:你们的房间舒适吗?

Rumei: Yes, it was. Our room was very big and warm. 如梅:很舒适。房间里面很宽敞、很暖和。

Dashan: The front desk clerk was helpful, wasn't he? 大山:旅馆前台的服务员对我们帮助很大,是不是?

Yunbo: Yes, he helped us a lot. He recommended Vic's Steak House.

云波:对,他帮了我们不少忙。就是他给我们推荐的威克牛排酒家。

Dashan: That's right. What did you think of the food at Vic's? 大山:是这样。你们觉得威克酒家的菜怎么样?

Rumei: It tasted great. 如梅:味道好极了。

Yunbo: Dashan, did you use the swimming pool in the hotel? 云波:大山,你到旅馆的游泳池里去游泳了吗?

Dashan: No, I didn't. I watched TV in my room instead. 大山:没有,我呆在房间里看电视了。

Announcement: This is your Captain again. We are now beginning our descent. It's a lovely day in Winnipeg. The sky is clear and the air is crisp. The temperature is -20 degrees. 机上广播:我是本次航班的机长,飞机马上就要降落了。温尼伯市今天天气很好。天空晴朗、空气清新凉爽。地面温度是零下20摄氏度。

Attendant: Sir, you have to bring your seat forward for the landing. 空姐:飞机要降落,您得把座位靠背调直起来。

Dashan: Sure. 大山:好的。

Rumei: Well, that was a short flight. 如梅:啊,这次飞行时间倒不长。


走进加拿大英语对话(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:M26模块使用方法及编程策略

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: