丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本

2019-03-16 12:26

丁丁历险记中英文对白

片 名: 丁丁历险记: 独角兽号的秘密 Very nearly there, sir. 就快完成了 先生

I have to say, your face is familiar. Have I drawn you before?

看你很面熟 我以前画过你吗

Occasionally. 偶尔吧

Of course! I've seen you in the newspaper. 肯定见过啦 英国报纸上

- You're a reporter? - I'm a journalist. - 你是通讯员? - 我是记者

Be patient, Snowy, not much longer. 耐心点 白雪 就快好了

I do beg your pardon. 真不好意思?

There. 好了!

I believe I have captured something of your likeness.

我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点

Not bad! 不错!

What do you think, Snowy? 你觉得怎么样 白雪?

Snowy! 哦 白雪

There you are, sir. 给您的 先生

Now where's he run off to? 他去哪了?

Anything? 有消息吗?

Nothing. 一无所获

Snowy! 白雪!

-1页-

Where have you been? 你去哪了?

Chasing cats again? 又去追喵星人了?

Snowy, look at this! 白雪 看这个

Triple masted. 三桅船

Double decks. Fifty guns. 双层甲板 50门炮

Isn't she a beauty? 是不是很漂亮

That's a very unique specimen, that is. From an old sea captain's estate.

这可是一艘很独特的样品 是一位老船长的遗物

\独角兽号

Unicorn. Man o'war sailing ship. 没错 独角兽号帆船战舰

It's very old, that is. 16th century. 可有年头了 造于16世纪

17th, I would think. 我觉得是17世纪

- Reign of Charles I. - Charles II.

- 查尔斯一世统治时期 - 查尔斯二世

That's what I said, Charles II. As fine a ship as ever sailed the seven seas.

我说的就是查尔斯二世 这可是艘纵横七大洋的好船

You won't find another one of these, mate. 别的地儿可见不到的 小哥

And it's only two quid. 只要2镑

- I'll give you a pound. - Done! - 我出一镑 - 成交

丁丁历险记中英文对白

Gently does it. 小心点

Excuse me! 让下

Here you go. Careful. 给你 拿好了

Hey, bud, how much for the boat? 嘿 老哥 这艘船怎么卖?

I'm sorry, I just sold it to this young gent. 抱歉 已经卖给这位小兄弟了

Oh, yeah? 是吗?

Tell me what you paid and I'll give you double. 你花了多少 我加倍给你

- Double? - Thanks. But it's not for sale. - 双倍? - 谢了 但我不卖

Look, kid, I'm trying to help you out. 嘿 小兄弟 我是想帮你

I don't think you realise this, 你好像不知道

but you're about to walk into a whole mess of danger.

你就要大祸临头了

What kind of danger? 什么祸?

I'm warning you, get rid of the boat and get out while you still can.

我提醒你 趁早把这船扔掉 趁你还可以时

These people do not play nice. 那些家伙不好惹

What people? 什么人

Wonderful! 真漂亮

It's just wonderful. 着实漂亮

-2页-

Don't bother wrapping it, I'll take it as is. Does anybody object if I pay by cheque?

不用包装 我直接要了 有人反对我付支票吗

If you want to buy it, you'll have to talk to the kid.

你想买的话 就得和这个孩子商量了

I see. 明白了

Well, let the \好吧 那就让孩子出价吧

\出价?

Ten years I've been flogging bric-a-brac 我做古董生意10年了

and I miss \minute!

就差这一分钟 这好事就是我的了

I'm sorry. I already explained to the other gentleman.

不好意思 我已经和那位先生解释过了

American he was. All hair oil and no socks. 美国佬 一头油发 没穿袜子

It's not for sale. 这船不卖

Then let me appeal to your better nature. 我来说的明白些

I have recently acquired Marlinspike Hall, 我刚买下了马林斯派克大厅

and this ship, as I'm sure you're aware, was once part of the estate.

和这艘船 你也知道这些资产曾是一位

Of the late sea captain? 一位老船长

The family fell upon hard times. Lost everything.

他们家遭遇不幸 什么都没了

They've been living in a cloud of bad luck ever

丁丁历险记中英文对白

since.

他们一直霉运不断 自从...

We are talking generations of drinking and irrational behaviour...

我们说的可是他们家几代人的酗酒 荒谬行为...

I'm sorry. 不好意思

But as I told you before, it's not for sale. 我已经说过了 这船不卖

Good day to you, sir. 祝您愉快

That young man, what's his name? 那个年轻人 叫什么

Him? Everybody knows him. That's Tintin. 人人都认识他 他是丁丁

What is it about this ship? 这艘船有什么神秘之处?

Why has it attracted so much attention? 为什么这么多人关注它

What secrets do you hold? 你都藏了什么秘密呢

Where is that magnifying glass? 放大镜在哪?

I could have sworn it was... 可能是...

(记者丁丁揭开匪徒部落神秘面纱) (记者揭秘犯罪团伙)

(丁丁勇夺国家文物 失窃艺术品重归博物馆)

(国王重夺王权 丁丁在西尔达维亚授奖) Snowy, you haven't seen the... 白雪 你看见...

Where is it? 放哪了?

Thank you. 谢谢你

No, Snowy!

-3页-

不 白雪

Look what you did. 看你干的好事

You broke it! 摔坏了

Bad dog! 坏狗狗

Something happened on this ship. 这艘船有蹊跷之处

And we're going to the one place that could have the answer.

只有一个地方能找到答案了

Come on, Snowy. 走了 白雪

Here it is. 找到了

\马林斯派克大厅的主人 弗朗西斯·阿道克爵士

the last captain of the ill-fated Unicorn.\不幸独角兽号的最后一位船长

\船起航于 1676年 巴巴多斯

\maritime history.\

这是航海史上最悲惨的远航之一

\

这艘船未能到达目的地 途中遭遇海盗袭击

\one survivor.\

只有一个幸存者 其他船员全部遇难

\home,\

弗朗西斯船长获救 回到家乡后

\cursed.\

他深信自己的名字被诅咒了

丁丁历险记中英文对白

\独角兽号自称

\tobacco bound for Europe,\装载朗姆酒和烟草前往欧洲

\a secret cargo.\

但更多人相信 \独角兽号装运了一批神秘货物\

What was the ship carrying, Snowy? 这艘船到底装的是什么呢 白雪

\\历史学家 试图揭秘这次致命航行中

what happened on that fatal voyage,\到底发生了什么事情 但失败了\

\弗朗西斯的遗言是

\of the Unicorn.\

真正的阿道克后人 才能破解独角兽号的秘密

I've missed something, Snowy. 遗漏了些什么 白雪

We need to take a closer look at that model. 我得再仔细看看那艘模型

Of course it's gone! 肯定是不见了

How could I be so stupid? 我怎么这么蠢

How'd you do that? 你是怎么做到的

Clever boy. 真是聪明

A coat of arms. 一枚纹章

Why does that look familiar? 怎么这么熟悉

-4页-

Hang on a minute. 等等

That fish! 那条鱼

It's a haddock. 是黑线鳕

Of course! Marlinspike Hall is the old Haddock estate.

这豪宅是老阿道克的

Snowy! 白雪

Well done, Snowy! 干的好 白雪

Good boy. 好样的

Well, well, well. 哦 好了

It seems we've caught our thief. 抓到贼了

Welcome to Marlinspike Hall. 欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅

I see you let yourself in. 我看见你进来了

I came to retrieve my property. 我是来拿回我自己的东西

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I follow you. 我好像没明白你的意思

I think you do. 你明明知道

This ship was stolen from my apartment less than an hour ago.

不到1小时前 有人从我家偷走了这艘船

I'm afraid you're mistaken, Mr Tintin. 恐怕你搞错了 丁丁先生

There's no mistake. It belongs to me. 没有错 这是我的

丁丁历险记中英文对白

Are you sure? 你确定吗

Of course I'm sure. 当然确定

I took it home, I put it on a cabinet in the living room,

是我买回家的 我把它放在起居室的橱柜上

and then Snowy chased the cat and knocked it over, and it

白雪追逐猫时 碰倒了 fell. 摔坏了

This isn't my ship. 这不是我的船

No. Indeed. 的确不是

I'm sorry. 抱歉

- It looks identical. - Well, looks can be deceiving.

- 看起来很相像 - 足够以假乱真了

Yes, indeed. But I don't understand! 没错 我不明白

Why did Sir Francis make two ships exactly alike?

弗朗西斯为什么要做两艘一模一样的船呢

And you have one already. Why do you want another?

你已经有一艘了 干嘛还想要另一搜?

What is it about this model that would cause someone to steal it?

这艘模型有什么特别之处 引得贼人觊觎

Goodness me, why so many questions? 天呐 这么多问题

It's my job. 这是我的工作

There could be a story here. That's what I do, you see.

-5页-

可以写成一个故事 我很轻松就能完成

Well, it's no great mystery. 这没什么神秘的

Sir Francis Haddock was a drunkard and a hopeless reprobate. 弗朗西斯·阿道克是个酗酒无可救药的无赖

He was doomed to fail, and he bequeathed that failure to his sons.

他注定要失败 并把失败遗传给自己的儿子们

So it's true! The Haddock line is cursed. 原来是真的 阿道克家族被诅咒了

- What else have you found out? - What is there to find?

- 你还查到了些什么 - 还有什么可查的?

That depends what you're looking for. 那就取决于你在寻找些什么了

I'm looking for answers, Mr Sakharine. 我寻找答案 萨卡林先生

You're looking in the wrong place. 你找错地方了

It's late. 时间不早了

I think you should go home. 你该回家了

This way, sir. 这边 先生

It's a pity, sir. 真遗憾 先生

I'm sorry? 什么

That the mast broke on your model ship, sir. 你那艘模型上坏掉的船桅

I hope you found all the pieces. 希望你找到全部碎片了

Things are so easily lost. 这些东西很容易弄丢的


丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:揭开八种标榜营养食品的真面目 doc

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: