丁丁历险记中英文对白
Nestor! Where are you? 内斯特 你在哪
Good night, sir. 晚安 先生
Some things are easily lost. \有些东西很容易弄丢\
What did he mean by that, Snowy? 这话是什么意思
What was he trying to tell me? 他想告诉我什么
Some things are easily lost. \有些东西很容易弄丢\
Snowy! 白雪
Great snakes! 天呐
What is it, Snowy? 是什么 白雪
What's this? 这是什么
This was in the mast! 这是船桅里的
Good boy, Snowy. 好孩子 白雪
\三兄弟一道驾
\三艘独角兽号
\于正午时分航行在太阳下
\会有阳光射下
\照亮雄鹰十字架
What are these markings?
-6页-
这是什么?
Some kind of secret language or code? 某种秘密语言或是密码
It makes no sense. 没有道理
But it does explain why they ransacked the flat.
不过倒是解释了他们为什么洗劫了公寓
They were looking for this, and they didn't find it.
他们是要找这个却没找到
Which means 也就是说
they'll be back. 他们会回来的
No, I don't know where he is, dearie. I think he's gone out.
我不知道他在哪 德瑞 他大概是出门了
And anyway, it's after dark, 晚上过了睡觉时间
and Mr Tintin is most particular about not admitting visitors after bedtime. 丁丁先生最不喜欢见客人
I have to go back to my cocoa. 我要回去喝可可了
I've got a very good book and a cup of cocoa. 我有一本好书和一杯可可
It's really lovely! 真的很棒
Thank you, Mrs Finch. I can look after this. 谢谢你 芬奇太太 我来处理吧
Hey, kid, is that you? Open the door. 孩子 是你吗 开门
What do you want? 你想干嘛
Look, the game is up. He's gonna be back. 听着 游戏已经开始了!他要回来了
丁丁历险记中英文对白
Now, I know he wanted those boats, but I swear to God,
我知道你想要这些船 但我发誓
I never thought he'd kill anyone over it! 我从没想到他会为此不惜杀人
Who? Who are you talking about? 谁?你说的是谁?
I'm trying to tell you that your life is in danger. 我想告诉你 你现在很危险
Answer me! Who? 回答我 是谁?
Mrs Finch! A man's been shot on our doorstep!
芬奇太太 有人在门阶中枪了
- Not again. - Call an ambulance! - 现在吗? - 叫救护车
No, Snowy! 够了 白雪
Can you hear me? 你能听到我说话吗
Can you... 能吗
The victim's name was Barnaby Dawes. 遇害者名叫巴纳比·道斯
He was one of the top agents at Interpol, 是国际刑警组织高级探员之一
but we haven't got a clue what he was working on.
但我们还不清楚 他在忙些什么
Quite right, Thompson. We're completely clueless.
没错 汤姆森 我们完全没线索
Interpol doesn't have any other leads? 国际刑警组织没有别的发现吗
Steady on, Tintin. We're still filling out the paperwork.
丁丁 我们还忙着处理书面工作
-7页-
Police work's not all glamour and guns. There's an awful lot of filing.
警察工作并不只是开开枪简单!还有很多书面工作
Well, I might have something for you. 我有些事情要告诉你们
Before he lost consciousness, Dawes tried to tell me something,
在他失去意识之前 他想告诉我一些什么
and I think he was spelling out a word. 我觉得他在拼一个词
\\
\\
\卡拉布让
Karaboudjan! 卡拉布让
Does that mean anything to you? 你知道这是什么意思吗
Great Scotland Yard! That's extraordinary! 伟大的苏格兰场!难得啊!
What is? 什么
Worthington's have a half-price sale on bowler hats!
沃森汀斯的圆顶硬礼帽半价
Really, Thomson! This is hardly the time. 真的吗? 可真难得啊
- Great Scotland Yard! - What is it? - 伟大的苏格兰场 - 什么啊
Canes are half-price, too! 手杖也是半价
Are you going to take charge of this evidence? 你要带走这份证据吗
丁丁历险记中英文对白
Positively. 当然
Never fear, Tintin, the evidence is safe with us!
别担心 丁丁 证据在我们这儿很安全
Thomson? Where are you? 汤姆森 你怎么了?
Well, I'm already downstairs. Do try to keep up.
我已经下楼了 快跟上
Wait! You dropped this. 等等 你掉了这个
Good heavens, Thomson! Look after the evidence, man. 小心证据
Sorry, Thompson. My mind is on other things. 抱歉 汤普森 我在想别的事情
Yes. Our light-fingered larcenist. 哦 对 手法熟练的小偷
- What? - The pickpocket. - 什么?- 那个扒手
He has no idea what's coming. 他还不知道要大祸临头了
Go on, Tintin, take my wallet. 试试 丁丁 来拿我的钱包
Yes, industrial strength elastic. 没错 工业强度橡皮筋
Very resourceful. 非常聪明
On the contrary. It was childishly simple. 另一方面 也是非常的简单
Simply childish, I agree. 相当幼稚 我同意
- Tintin. - Tintin. - 丁丁 - 丁丁
Gentlemen. 先生们
-8页-
Mind you, I expect he's miles away by now. 听着 我觉得他离我们有几里地远
I presume you're referring to the pickpocket? 我想你是指扒手吧
Yes. I mean, knowing we're just a few steps behind him.
我们离他只有几步远
Snowy, what is it, boy? What do you see? 白雪 怎么了 你看见什么了
I don't suppose you'd fancy a cup of tea? 你好像不想喝杯茶
You're quite mistaken. I'd love one. 你可错了
My treat. 我请客
- I've got you now! - You devil! 抓到你了 站住
Stop, in the name of the law! 抓到你了
Got you! 抓到你了
What's going on down there? 那边发生什么了
Come on, Snowy! 走 白雪
- I do beg your pardon. - Sorry, sir! - 不好意思 - 对不起 先生
The pickpocket, Tintin! He's getting away! 那个扒手 丁丁 他要跑了
My wallet! 我的钱包
It's gone! 不见了
Come on! Snowy, after him! 上 白雪 那边
丁丁历险记中英文对白
Stop! Wait! 站住 等等
- Got you! - Steady on. - 抓住你了 - 站稳了
I've lost him! 我追丢了
You must find my wallet. It's very important. I have to get it back.
你们一定要找到我的钱包 很重要 我必须找回来
And you will. Leave it to the professionals. 你会的 交给我们专业人士吧
We've lost the scroll. 纸卷丢了
But we haven't lost the story. 但故事没丢
\卡拉布让
It's an Armenian word. That's our lead, Snowy.
是个亚美尼亚字
What was Barnaby Dawes trying to tell us when he said our lives were in danger?
这是线索 白雪 巴纳比·道斯 想告诉我们什么?
- Mr Tin... Tin? - Yes. - 丁...丁先生 - 嗯?
- Delivery for you. - But I didn't order anything.
- 有你的快递 - 可我没订过什么啊
Well, that's because it's you that's getting delivered!
没错 因为要送的就是你
(卡拉布让号)
Quick, get him in the van! 快点 装上货车
Get off me, you confounded mutt! 松开 你这杂种
-9页-
He bit me! 他咬我
Quick! 快
Get him Off! 快走 快走
Shake him off, then run him over! 把它甩掉
I want this on the starboard side! 我想它在右舷
Not here. Look your side. 不在这 看你那边
Hang on. 等等
- Nothing. - Well, check that pocket, Tom. - 什么都没 - 检查那边口袋
No, I've looked in this one already, I'm sure of it.
我已经搜过了 我肯定
Well, have a look in his socks. 翻他袜子了吗
- Have you found it? - He doesn't have it. - 找到了吗 - 不在他身上
It's not on him, boss. It's not here. 不在他身上 不在这
- Not here? Then where is it? - Where's what? - 不在这儿 那在哪儿 - 什么在哪儿
I am tired of your games. The scroll, from the Unicorn.
我厌倦你的把戏了 独角兽号上的纸卷
A piece of paper like this! 一张纸 像这个
You mean the poem? 你是说那首诗 Yes. 没错
丁丁历险记中英文对白
- The poem written in Old English. - Yes. - 一首用古英语写的诗 - 对
- It was inside a cylinder. - Yes. - 在一个圆筒里 - 没错
- Concealed in the mast. - Yes! - 藏在船桅里 - 正是
I don't have it. 我弄丢了
You know the value of that scroll. Why else would you take it?
你不明白那纸卷的价值 你要它干嘛?
Two ships and two scrolls, both part of a puzzle.
我有点不解 两个纸卷 只是谜语的一部分
You have one, you need the other. 你有一个了 还需要另一个
But that's not it. There's something else. 不是这样 还有别的
I will find it, with or without your help. 我会找到的 不论你帮不帮忙
You need to think about exactly how useful you are to me.
你想清楚自己对我有多大用处
- We'll deal with him on the way. - Aye-aye, sir.
- 我们在路上处理他 - 是 是 先生
Hold this course. 保持航向
Snowy! 白雪
It's good to see you, too. See if you can chew through these ropes.
见到你可真高兴 看能不能咬开绳子
He's lying! He must have the scroll. The question is, what has he done with it?
他在撒谎 纸卷一定在他那儿 问题是他做了什么
We searched him all over, boss.
-10页-
我们已经搜过他了 老板
I want you to go back down there and make him talk.
我要你回去 让他开口
Break every bone in his body if you have to! 有必要的话敲碎他每一根骨头
That's nasty. 那可够狠的
You know the stakes. You know what we're playing for. Just do it!
你知道风险 你也知道我们在干什么 快去做
Mr Sakharine! Mr Sakharine! All hell has broken loose!
萨卡林先生!萨卡林先生!出大事了
It's a disaster! The captain has come around. 麻烦来了 船长醒了
- What? - He's conscious. - 什么? - 他清醒了
He's accusing you of mutiny. 他骂你哗变
- He says you turned the crew against him. - Sounds like he's sobered up again.
- 策反船员反对他 - 好像他又清醒明白了
Well, don't just stand there. Get him another bottle.
别光站这儿 再给他瓶酒
Ave, sir! 是 先生
- Jiggle it a bit, it's just stuck. - Jiggle? - 晃一晃 卡住了 - 晃晃?
What are you doing? Get off! 你干吗呢 让开
It's not stuck, you idiot. He's bolted it from the inside!
没卡住 你个白痴 是他在里面把门闩上了
So you want to play like that then, do you, Tintin?