丁丁历险记中英文对白
你想和我们玩玩 是吧 丁丁
Get the TNT. 去拿炸药
Broken crates. Rope. Champagne. 破箱子...绳子...香槟
What else do we have, Snowy? 还有什么 白雪
There are other ways to open this door. 一定有别的办法开门
They'll be swabbing the decks with your innards when we're done with you.
等我们抓到你了 要拿你的内脏刷甲板
Give it here. 放这儿
- Don't move. - What... - 别动 - 什么
Let's go! 我们上
Let me have him! 抓住他
He's got a big shooter! 他有一把大枪
He got me! 我中弹了
Hold your fire. 停火
He ain't here. He's vanished. 他不在这儿 消失了
He's hiding. 他藏起来了
Search the ship. Quickly! 搜船 快!
A giant rat of Sumatra! 一只大老鼠从窗户跳进来
So, you thought you could sneak in behind me 啊哈 你觉得可以溜到我背后
-11页-
and catch me with my trousers down, huh? 扒我的裤子吗
I'd rather you kept your trousers on, if it's all the same to you. 您还是留着裤子吧
- I know your game. You're one of them. - Sorry?
- 我知道你的把戏 你跟他们一伙 - 什么?
- They sent you here to kill me, huh? - Look, I don't know who you are!
- 他们派你来杀我 - 我都不认识你
That's how he's planned to bump me off. 他们派你来除掉我
Murdered in my bed by a baby-faced assassin! 派一个娃娃脸来刺杀我
Assassin? Look, you've got it all wrong. 刺客!你搞错了
I was kidnapped by a gang of thugs. 我也是受害者 被人绑架了
The filthy swine. 那头肮脏的猪
He's turned the whole crew against me! 他策反所有船员
Who? 谁?
A sour-faced man with a sugary name. 那个叫萨什么的老酸脸
He's bought them all off, every last man. 他买通了船员 所有人
Sakharine! 萨卡林
Nobody takes my ship! 没有人可以夺走我的船
You're the captain? 你就是船长?
Of course I'm the captain. Who else could I
丁丁历险记中英文对白
be?
除了我还能是谁
I've been locked in this room for days 我被锁在这里好多天了
with only whisky to sustain my mortal soul. 只有威士忌能能慰藉我的灵魂
Well, I assumed it was locked. 我以为是锁着的
Well, it's not. 没有锁
Now, you must excuse me. If they find me here, they'll kill me.
我得走了 他们抓到我 会杀了我的
I have to keep moving. Try and find my way off this drunken tub.
我得不停移动 离开这个酒坛子
\坛子? Tub? 坛子? Tub? 坛子!
- Thanks. - Pleasure. - 谢谢 - 接着他
I'm Tintin, by the way. 对了 我叫丁丁
Haddock. Archibald Haddock. 阿道克 阿奇博尔德·阿道克
There's a longboat up on deck. Follow me. 欢迎登船 跟我来
Hang on a second. 等等
Did you say \你是说阿道克
How could you let them escape? 你们怎么能放跑他们
-12页-
Find them. Find them both. 去找 抓到他们
- Don't worry, we'll kill them, sir. - No. - 别担心 我们会杀了他们的 - 不
You can kill the boy. Not Haddock. 可以杀那孩子 阿道克不能杀
What? He's just a hopeless old soak. 他就是个没救的老酒鬼
We should've killed him long since. 早就该杀掉他了
You think it's an accident that I chose Haddock's ship, Haddock's crew,
你以为我是无意选中阿道克的船吗 阿道克的船员
Haddock's treacherous first mate? 阿道克不可靠的大副
Nothing is an accident. 没有什么是意外的
We go back a long way, Captain Haddock and I.
我和阿道克船长的交情可长着呢
We've unfinished business. 我们俩还没完呢
And this time, I'm going to make him pay. 这次我要让他付出代价
We have to reach a locked door at the end of this corridor. This is gonna be tricky.
我们要去走廊尽头 一间锁着的房间 这会很不容易
You wouldn't happen to be related 你该不会和马林斯派克大厅的
to the Haddocks of Marlinspike Hall, would you?
阿道克家族有关系吧?
Why do you ask? 问这干嘛?
It's for a story I've been working on. 我在写一个故事
丁丁历险记中英文对白
An old shipwreck that happened off the coast of Barbados.
关于一艘从巴巴多斯离岸的失事船只
A man o'war. Triple masted. Fifty guns. 是艘战舰配有50门炮的三桅船
What do you know of the Unicorn? 关于独角兽号 你都知道些什么
Not a lot. That's why I'm asking you. 不太多 所以我才问你
The secret of that ship is known only to my family!
那艘船的秘密只有我的家族知道
It's been passed down from generation to generation. 代代相传
My granddaddy himself, with his dying breath, told me the tale.
我祖父临死前告诉我 他们全都...
And? 然后呢
Gone. 没了
What do you mean, gone? 没了是什么意思
I was so upset when he kicked the bucket, I had no choice but to drown my sorrows. 他踢水桶时时 我很生气 只好借酒浇愁
When I woke up in the morning, it was gone! I'd forgotten it all.
第二天早上我醒来时 什么都不记得了
- Everything? - Every last word.
- 什么都不记得? - 一个字都不记得
Well, is there somebody else in your family? Maybe they would know.
你家还有什么人吗?也许他们记得
Sir Francis had three sons. All but my bloodline failed.
弗朗西斯有三个儿子 除了我这支血脉 别
-13页-
的都死了
I am the last of the Haddocks! 我是阿道克家族最后一个人了
Did you say three sons? 你刚说有三个儿子?
Let's check below! 检查下面
There is a bottle of rum for the man who finds Haddock.
有一个喝着朗姆酒人发现鳕鱼的瓶子
And kill the boy. Hope I find him first. 并杀死男孩 希望我先找到他
What's that? 什么声音?
You're hearing things. 你听到了
Quiet, Ali. 安静
There's nothing there. 什么都没有
Let's go UP... 走 我们上去
I know what Sakharine's looking for. 我知道萨卡林在找什么了
- What are you raving on about? - It was written on the scroll.
- 你在嘀咕什么? - 纸卷上写的是
\三兄弟一同驾驶
\noonday sun will speak.\
三艘独角兽号 航行在正午时分 太阳会告诉你
Really? 真的?
Sir Francis didn't make two models of the Unicorn.
丁丁历险记中英文对白
弗朗西斯不是造了两个独角兽号模型
He made three! 他造了三艘
Three ships for three sons. 三个儿子各一艘
Excellent! 厉害
Sakharine's after the third model ship. 萨卡林在找第三艘模型
Barnacles! Someone's locked the door! 该死 门被锁上了
- Well, is there a key? - A key? - 有钥匙吗? - 钥匙?
Yes, now, that would be the problem. 问题就在这儿
Mr Jaggerman! 加格曼
Top bunk in the centre. Keeper of the keys. 睡在上铺的 看管着钥匙
Careful, mind. He's a restless sleeper on account of the tragic loss of his eyelids. 小心点 他几乎不睡觉的 他在一场悲剧中输了眼睛
- He lost his eyelids? - Aye. - 他输了眼球? - 是啊
Now, that was a card game to remember. 不堪回首的纸牌游戏
You really had to be there. 你得过去
I'd do this myself, Tintin, 我本可以自己去
but you've a lighter tread and less chance of waking the boys.
但你更不容易惊醒人
- Are you sure this is a good idea? - You've nothing to worry about.
- 你确定这是个好主意吗 - 你不用担心
-14页-
Provided they all stay asleep. 何况他们都烂醉如泥
I wouldn't get too close to Mr Hobbs. 我是不会太靠近霍布斯
He's very handy with a razor. 他的剃刀耍的可厉害了
And I'd steer clear of Mr Gitch. 还有别碰到 格里奇
Sacked as a shepherd on account of his \
他之前因在船上养宠物 被解雇了
Not the sandwich. 别拿三明治
The keys! 拿钥匙
You're a brave lad, Tintin. 你真勇敢 丁丁
My heart was in my mouth, I don't mind telling you.
不怕跟你说 我心都提到嗓子眼了
Well, that is, if it was my heart. 好吧 如果那是我的心的话
Judging by my stomach, it could've been anything, really.
从胃里翻出来的东西 什么都有可能
Hurry up, Captain! We've no time to lose. 快点 船长 没时间可浪费了
Bingo! 好了
Just the necessities, of course. 都是些必需品
To the lifeboats. 去救生艇
Ease it in! 眼睛擦亮点
Put your back into it!
丁丁历险记中英文对白
转过身去
Hold her there, steady! 稳住她 镇定
Any sign of him, Jumbo? - 发现他了吗?
- Nothing yet. - Watch yourself. The boss says he's a handful.
- 还没 - 留神 老板说他不好对付
Come on. 走了
It's Allan. 是阿伦
- Is that the bridge? - Aye, on the other side of the radio room.
- 舰桥上那个? - 对 另一边就是无线电室
Radio room? 无线电室
Wait here, Captain. Sound the alarm if anyone comes.
在这儿等着 船长 有人靠近就发警报
Careful, Tintin. 小心点 丁丁
I can't see a thing! 我看不到东西
Quit your whining and find the kid! 别抱怨了 赶紧找到孩子
I didn't sign on for this! 我没有签这个
Keep searching! 继续找
- Message just come through, boss. - What's it say?
- 老板刚下了命令 - 说什么?
\Waiting in the wings for action.\
\米兰夜莺已着陆 只待信号 便可展翅\
\
-15页-
米兰夜莺
Now pray this cheers him up. 希望这个能让他高兴
\巴格赫港
What's this? 这是什么?
\巴格赫的领地
\被奥马尔·本·塞兰德统治着
\only by his love of...\
他对音乐和文化的热爱只有
Great snakes! 天呐
Bagghar. 巴格赫港
The Port of Bagghar. 巴格赫港
Morocco. 在摩洛哥
Tintin! 丁丁
Hey! Put your hands up! 嘿 举起手来
And let that be a lesson to you! 这下给你上一课
Help me! 救命
In here! He's in here! 这儿 在这儿
Here! By the lifeboats! 这里 救生艇旁边
Out of the way! 走开!