丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本(4)

2019-03-16 12:26

丁丁历险记中英文对白

After him! Get him! 去追他!捉住他!

Quick, quick, in here! 快 快 这里!

Over there! 这边

Why, you little... 你小子...

- He's up there! - Go! - 他在上边 - 快

I can see him now! 我看见他了

Don't let them get away! 别让他们跑了!

Help me! 救我!

- Turn this ship around! - Aye, sir! - 掉头 - 是长官

Get me a flare! 把火炬给我

Captain, get down! Get down! 船长 趴下 趴下!

- There he is! - Get out of the way! - 他在那儿 - 让开

Now! Full ahead! Full speed! 在前面 全速前进

Got you now. 发现你了

Stay down. 趴低

Look! Down there! 看下边

Idiots! You idiots! What have you done? 白痴 你都干了什么

We killed them, boss, like you wanted!

-16页-

我们杀了他们 照你说的

No! Not like I wanted! I needed Haddock alive!

不 我不要这样 我要阿道克活着

Wait a minute, boss! There are two boats missing!

等等 老板 有两艘船不见了

So, that one must have been a decoy. 没错 那艘船一定是圈套

They're onto us, and our destination. 他们知道我们的计划和目的地

Find them! Make absolutely certain they never reach Bagghar!

找到他们 确保他们到不了 巴格赫港

Yes, boss. 是 头儿

Get up there! 起来

We have to get to Bagghar ahead of Sakharine.

我们必须在萨克林前到达巴格赫港

I know. I know. 我知道 我知道

Why? 为什么?

Because he has the third model ship. 因为他有第三艘模型

How do you know? 你怎么知道?

The Sheikh collects old ships. 谢赫收藏旧船

And this is the prize of his collection. 这是他收藏品的标价

Blistering blue barnacles, that is the Unicorn! 臭贝壳是独角兽号

Captain, do you see the distortion around the model?

丁丁历险记中英文对白

船长 你看到模型边缘有点失真吗 Aye. 看到了

It means that Ben Salaad exhibits it in a bulletproof glass case in his palace.

意味着本·塞兰德在他宫殿里 设了个防弹玻璃罩

And Sakharine is going there to steal it! 萨克林要去偷

Yes, he has a secret weapon. The Milanese Nightingale.

他有秘密武器 就是米兰夜莺

But that won't be enough to solve the mystery,

但这还不够揭开秘密

and that is why Sakharine needs you. 所以 萨克林需要你

That's why he made you his prisoner. 所以他囚禁了你

There is something he needs you to remember.

他需要你想起些什么

I don't follow you. 我听不懂

I read it in a book. 我在一本书上看过

That only a true Haddock can discover the secret of the Unicorn.

真正的阿道克后人 才能解开独角兽号的秘密

I don't remember anything about anything. 我什么都不记得

But you must know about your ancestors, Sir Francis. It's your family legacy!

但你一定记得你的祖先弗朗西斯 这可是你家的遗产

My memory is not what it used to be. 我脑子可不如以前好使了

-17页-

- Well, what did it used to be? - I've forgotten. - 以前什么样子 - 我忘了

Captain, 船长

can you get us to Bagghar? 你能带我们去巴格赫港吗?

What sort of a stupid question is that? 这算什么蠢问题

Give me those oars! I'll show you some real seamanship, laddie.

给我桨 让你们见识见识真正的航海驾驶技术

I'll not be doubted by some pipsqueak tuft of ginger and his irritating dog!

我不会让一个乳臭未干的小子 和他恼人的狗质疑

I am master and commander of the seas! 我是海洋的主人和指挥官

I know these waters better than the warts on my mother's face!

我对这片海的了解超过我妈脸上的瘤子

Look at the pair of them. Fast asleep. 看这俩家伙 这么快就睡着了

Typical landlubbers. Aye, no stamina these days.

典型的旱鸭子 挨不过这些天了

Never mind. I'll get you there, Tintin. 别担心 我会带你去的 丁丁

Look, Thomson. There's the fellow. 看 汤姆森 就是那家伙

Oh, my. 哦 天呐

- Mr Silk? - Yes?

- 希尔克先生 - 我是

- My name is Thompson. - And Thomson. - 我叫汤普森 - 我是汤姆森

- We're police officers! - We're police officers! - 我们是警察 - 我们是警察

丁丁历险记中英文对白

Oh, crumbs. 哦 要命

Good gracious! 真惨

- Mr Silk! - Mr Silk!

- 希尔克先生 - 希尔克先生

- Dear, oh, dear, oh, dear. - Are you okay? - 天啊 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 - 你还好吗?

Poor fellow! 可怜的家伙

- Are you all right? - Are you all right, sir? - 你还好吗 先生 - 你还好吗 先生

- Here, let me help you up. - Thank you, that's very kind.

- 我来帮你 - 谢谢 没事

- No need to run away, sir. - No, no, you see, - 没必要跑 - 是这样的

yesterday we very nearly caught the

pickpocket who's been terrorizing the town! 昨天 我们差点抓到一个在城里四处行窃的扒手

Pickpocket? 扒手?

We pulled his jacket off and inside we found a wallet.

我们扯掉了他的外套然后发现了一个钱包

A wallet with your name and address! 一个写有你名字和地址的钱包

- That's my wallet. - Well, it's obvious he stole it from you.

- 这是我的钱包 - 很明显是他从你那儿偷的

- No, no, that's my wallet. - Are you all right, sir?

- 没错 是我的 - 你还好吗 先生

We didn't mean to startle you. Let us help you into your apartment.

我们不是有意吓到你的 我们送你回家吧

-18页-

Thank you so much. No need to come in. I'll be quite all right, really.

谢谢你们 不用进来了 我一会就没事了

- No, we insist. - Better safe than sorry. - 不 我们坚持 - 安全总好过对不起

- It's the least we can do. - Thank you. - 起码我们还能做到这些 - 哦 谢谢你

There we are. 好了

Good grief! What's all this? 天呐 这些都是什么

It's my collection? 是我的收藏品

- What a lot of wallets! - I can't help it. - 这钱包可真不少啊 - 我克制不了

It started with coin purses and sort of went on from there, really.

开始只是硬币包 然后就一发不可收拾

You want to be careful. Haven't you heard? There's a pickpocket about.

你可要小心了 听说过吗?这附近有个扒手

- Yes, he'd love this. Can you imagine? - What do you mean, \

- 对 你能想象吗? - 你说什么扒手

A master criminal. 一个犯罪大师

A bag-snatching, purse-pilfering, wallet-lifting sneak thief!

偷个包包 顺个钱包的钱包大盗

I'm not a bad person. 我不是坏人

I'm a kleptomaniac. 只是有这个癖好

- A what? - It's a fear of open spaces. - 什么 - 就是害怕公开场所

Poor man. No wonder he keeps his wallets in the living room.

丁丁历险记中英文对白

难怪他把钱包都放在起居室

Wallets. I just can't resist the lovely little things.

钱包 我就是抗拒不了这些小玩意

It's a harmless little habit, really. 这是种无害的小癖好

Good heavens, Thomson, look at this! His name's Thompson, too. 看这个 他也叫汤姆森

What a coincidence. 真巧

No, Thomson, this is Thomson without a as in \

- 不对 汤普森 这个汤姆森不带“P”

No, no, no, it's Thompson with a as in \

不 不 这个汤普森带P

Look at this one! A green one that I managed to pick

看这个绿色的 我就是从它开始

from a pickpocket actually pickpocketing at the time.

踏上收藏钱包之路的

- And this one! Cuir de cochon. - No, you have it all wrong.

- 还有这个 - 你个文盲字都不认识

- There is a \sidekick! You are mine!

- “精神”里面有一个“P” - 我不是你的伙伴 你是我的

- Smell it, won't you? Piggy leather! - No, you have it all wrong.

- 闻一下 没闻到吗?小猪皮革 - 不 你完全错了

- How dare you! - How dare you! - 你敢这么说? - 你敢这么说?

- I met you first. - I met you first.

- 是你先挑起来的 - 你先挑起来的

- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did.

-19页-

- 是你 - 不 是你

- No, you did not. - Yes, I did. - 是你 - 不 是你

- Didn't! - Did! -是你 - 是你

- Listen! I can't stand it any more! - Hey! - 住口!我再也受不了 - 嗨

All right, I'll come quietly. 我受够了 我投降

Take them! Take them! Take them all! 拿走 把它们都拿走吧

Stop it. Pull yourself together, man! 好了 你疯了吗?

We can't take your wallets! Do we look like thieves?

我们才不拿走你的钱包呢 那不成窃贼了嘛?

Good heavens, Thompson. 上帝啊 杜邦

This looks familiar. 这个太眼熟了

Can't be. 不会吧 It is!

是丁丁的

- Tintin! - Tintin! - 丁丁 - 丁丁

I'm so cold. 真冷啊

And thirsty. 又渴的厉害

My throat is parched. 喉咙太难受了

Let's see if there's any fresh water. 我记得这里有水和干粮的

What have we here?

丁丁历险记中英文对白

啊哈...看我找到了什么?

Tintin. 丁丁

Come and warm yourself, laddie. 过来暖和一下身子 小伙子

Captain? 船长

- What have you done? - No need to thank me.

- 你都做了什么? - 没必要感谢我

What? 什么?

Well, you looked a little cold, so I lit a wee fire.

你看起来受了点凉 所以我生了堆火

In a boat? 在船里?

No! Those are our oars! We need those oars! 不 那可是我们的桨我们需要它们

Yes, but not for much longer. 是的 但很快就不需要了

Have you gone mad? Quick, Captain, help me! 你疯了?快点 船长 帮帮我!

- Captain, help me, quick! - He's right. What have I done?

- 船长 帮我 快点! - 哦 我都做了什么?

- What have I done? - No, Captain, not that! - 我都做了什么? - 不 船长 那个不行

Thundering typhoons! 雷鸣般的台风

Well, this is a fine mess.

真是一团糟啊我们被困在这了

- I'm weak. - We're stranded here... - 我懦弱 - 我们滞留在这里...

- Selfish. - ...with no hope of rescue... - 自私 - ...没有救援的希望......

-20页-

I'm hopeless. 没希望得救了

While Sakharine and his men are halfway to Bagghar.

现在他的人已经在去 巴格赫港的路上了

Poor, miserable wretch! - 可怜的 可悲的混蛋!

Yes, all right. That's enough of that. 行了 够了 别抱怨了

It was his fault, you see. It was Sir Francis. 你看 这是他的错弗朗西斯爵士的错

Tell me, how did you work that one out? 告诉我 你是怎么得出这个结论的?

Because he was a figurehead of great courage and bold exploits.

因为他曾经是英勇无畏探险的标志!

No one like him ever existed in my family. 像他那样的人之前 我们家族里从来没有过

Why do you think I drink? 你认为喝酒好么

Because I know I'll never be like him. 因为我知道 我永远不会像他那样

No, it's far better that I end it now. Put us both out of our misery.

不会 最好我现在做个了结 从这不幸中得到解脱

What is it, Snowy? 那是什么 白雪?

I'm gonna lower myself into the sea. 我要往下沉一沉

Into the cold embrace of the big blue! 投入这冰冷深蓝的拥抱

Those are Portuguese markings. 这些是葡萄牙人的标记

- Are you even listening? - Where is the Karaboudjan registered?

- 你听见了吗? - 卡拉布让号是在那注册的


丁丁历险记-中英文双语剧本(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:揭开八种标榜营养食品的真面目 doc

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: