14. I am greasing the motor now.我正在给电机加黄油
15. I added/injected grease to the motor.我给电机加/注了黄油
16. I added lubricating oil to the gear/bearing box.我给齿轮/轴承箱加了润滑油
PART C: Dialogue
A: Good morning!How are you? 早上好!你好啊!
B: Good morning! I am fine. Thanks。我很好。谢谢!
A: Tell me your activities about last week? 告诉我你上周做了什么?
B: I did PM for PCPs in OGM-5 & OGM-4. 我为OGM-5和OGM-4的螺杆泵做了预防性维护。我为luil-4, luil-5和Adar-G-1做了CM。
A: What is PM? PM是什么意思?
B:PM is preventive maintenance. PM是预防性维护工作。
A: What did you do during PM? PM其间你都做了什么?
B: I checked the belt tension, lubricating oil, filter & brake system, stuffing box
tightness, the condition of the VSD. Housekeeping was done.
第 11 页
I did CM for Luil-4,Luil-5 & Adar-G-1。
我检查了皮带的松紧度, 润滑油,刹车系统和滤子,盘根盒的紧固性,VSD的
情况。并完成了清扫工作。
A: How about CM? What is the meaning of CM? 那CM呢?CM是什么意思?
B:CM is corrective maintenance。CM是问题维护。
A: What about PCP?Do you know the meaning of PCP?那PCP呢?你知道PCP的意思吗?
B: PCP is progressing cavity pump。 PCP是渐进式容积泵。
A: What is wrong with Luil-4? Luil-4有什么问题?
B: I found oil leakage from stuffing box during PM。我在PM的时候发现盘根盒漏油。
A: How did you fix the problem?你是怎么解决这个问题的?
B:I tightened the stuffing box cap。我紧了盘根盒压盖。
A: What about Luil-5?那luil-5呢?
B: Operator reported the belt was loosen。操作报告皮带送了。
A: How did you settle the problem,?你是怎么解决这个问题的?
第 12 页
B: I adjusted the belt tension。我调整了皮带的松紧度
A: How are Luil-4 & Luil-5 now?luil-4和luil-5现在怎么样了?
B: They are running ok now,. 他们现在运转正常。
A: What is the problem of Adar-G-1? Adar-G-1有什么问题?
B: LCD display wrong reading was reported by operator.操作报告LCD读数不对.
A: How did you deal with the problem? 你是怎么解决这个问题的?
B: I calibrated the LCD。我校准了LCD。
A: Thank you! Good job! 谢谢!干得好!
B: You are welcome! 不客气!
4.DHFL--PART A;Words
1. DHFL=down-hole flushing; 洗井下 2. pump:泵 3. stuck:卡了
4.Know:知道 5. start:开始,启动 6. current:电流
8:reached to: 达到 9. ampere:安培 Amps 10:running:运行
12. shut down:关闭,停止 13. back-spin:反转 14. too much: 太多
16. due to:因为,由于 17. because of:因为 18. possibly:可能 第 13 页
7. high: 高的 11. overload:过载 15. happen:发生 沙桥,沙卡 19. sand bridge:
20. jelly:蜡卡 21. debris: 残骸,杂物 22. elastomer: 定子橡胶 23. worn out:破旧的,磨损的
24. suggest:建议 25. suggestion:建议 26. if:如果 27. need;需要
28. crane: 吊车 29. sling:油丝绳 30. lifting elevator;吊卡 31. water tank:水罐车
32. flushing truck: 泵车 32. first:首先,第一 33. release:释放
35:connected:链接 36:hook:大勾 37:lift up:提起
39:water: 水 40: through:通过 41:casing:套管
43. cooperate:合作 44. coordinate:合作 45. assist:协助
47. limitation:限制 48. normal:正常的 49. range:范围
PART B: Sentence
1、What’s the problem with AD-11?AD-11有什么问题
—The pump stucked.泵卡了
2、How do you know it stucked? Why do you know?你怎么知道泵卡了?
—When started the pump/well,I found the current was too high,it reached to one hundred
amperes,the pump was running overload and when shut down back-spin was too much.
第 14 页
34. then: 然后 38:polished rod:光杆 42:tubing:油管 46. trouble shooting:问题诊断
起泵/井时,我发现电流很高,达到100安培,泵过载运行,停井时反转过多 3、Why it was stucked?为什么卡了? How did it happen?怎么卡的?
—Possibly due to/because of sand bridge,jelly or debris,or elastomer worn out.
可能是由于砂卡,蜡卡或杂物卡,定子橡胶磨损
4、What do you suggest?你的建议是什么? What’s your suggestion?你的建议是什么?
What should we do?我们应该怎么办?
How did you settle/deal with/fix/solve/resolve the problem?你是怎样解决这个问题的?
How can we settle/deal with/fix/solve/resolve the problem?我们应该怎样解决这个问题?
—I suggest to do flowline flushing if it’s not working then do down-hole flushing.
我建议洗管线,如果不行的话,那么就洗井下
5、What do we/you need for down-hole flushing?洗井下我们/你需要什么?
—We need one crane,lifting elevator,sling,(flushing truck,water tank).
我们需要一辆吊车,吊卡,钢丝绳,(泵车,水罐)
6、What have you done during down-hole flushing?洗井下的过程中你都做了些什么?
—First,release the back-spin,then connected the elevator to the hook,lift up the polished rod,inject water through tubing/casing.
首先,释放反转,然后把吊卡连接到大钩,提起光杆,往油管/套管里注水
第 15 页