7. I cooperated/coordinated with production engineer did trouble shooting for AD-11. 我和生产工程师合作为AD-11 做了问题诊断。
8. What is current limitation?电流的限幅是多少?
——It is 90 Amps. 90安培
9. What is the normal range of the current?电流的正常工作范围是多少?
------For PCM is 17 to 90 Apms.
------ For CPTDC & Hellmer is 30 to 90 Amps.
PART C: Dialogue
A: Good morning!How are you? 早上好!你好啊!
B: Good morning! I am fine. Thanks。我很好。谢谢!
A: Tell me your activities about last week? 告诉我你上周做了什么?
B: I did PM for PCPs in OGM-6 & OGM-2. 我为OGM-6和OGM-2的螺杆泵做了预防性维护。 I did CM for Nahal-2, Nahal-3 & Nahal-SE-2。我为Nahal-2, Nahal-3和Nahal-SE-2做了CM。I cooperated with flushing team did down-hole flushing for AD-11. 我和洗井班合作为AD-11洗了井下。
A: What is PM? PM是什么意思?
第 16 页
B:PM is preventive maintenance. PM是预防性维护工作。
A: What did you do during PM? PM其间你都做了什么?
B: I checked the belt tension, lubricating oil, filter & brake system, stuffing box tightness, the condition of the VSD. Housekeeping was done.
我检查了皮带的松紧度, 润滑油,刹车系统和滤子,盘根盒的紧固性,VSD的情况。并完成了清扫工作。
A: How about CM? What is the meaning of CM? 那CM呢?CM是什么意思?
B:CM is corrective maintenance。CM是问题维护。
A: What about PCP?Do you know the meaning of PCP?那PCP呢?你知道PCP的意思吗?
B: PCP is progressing cavity pump。 PCP是渐进式容积泵。
A: What is wrong with Nahal-2? Nahal-2有什么问题?
B: I found oil leakage from stuffing box during PM。我在PM的时候发现盘根盒漏油。
A: How did you settle the problem?你是怎么解决这个问题的?
B:I replaced the packings。我更换了盘根
A: What about Nahal-3?那Nahal-3呢?
B: Operator reported the belt was broken。操作报告皮带坏了。
第 17 页
A: How did you fix the problem,?你是怎么解决这个问题的?
B: I replaced the belt。我调整了皮带的松紧度
A: How are Nahal-2 & Nahal-3 now?Nahal-2和Nahal-3现在怎么样了?
B: They are running ok now,. 他们现在运转正常。
A: What is the problem of Nahal-SE-2? Nahal-SE-2有什么问题?
B: LCD display not working was reported by operator.操作报告LCD不工作了。
A: How did you deal with the problem? 你是怎么解决这个问题的?
B: I replaced the LCD。我校准了LCD。
A: Why did you do down-hole flushing for AD-11?你为什么给AD-11洗井下?
B: The pump stucked. 泵卡了
A: How did it happen? 为什么会卡呢?
B: Possibly due to sand bridge, jelly or debris. 可能因为沙卡,蜡卡或杂物。
A: How do you know it stucked?你怎么知道卡了?
B: —When started the pump/well,I found the current was too high,it reached to one hundred amperes,the pump was running overload and
第 18 页
when shut down back-spin was too much.
起泵/井时,我发现电流很高,达到100安培,泵过载运行,停井时反转过多。
A: What did you need for down-hole flushing?洗井下你需要什么?
B: We need a lifting elevator, sling, one crane, water tank, flushing truck. 我们用了一辆吊车,吊卡,钢丝绳,泵车和水罐车。
A: What have you done during down-hole flushing?洗井下的过程中你都做了些什么?
B: —First,release the back-spin,then connected the elevator to the hook,lift up the polished rod,inject water through casing.
首先,释放反转,然后把吊卡连接到大钩,提起光杆,往套管里注水。
A: How is it now?它现在怎么样了?
B: It is Ok。 运转正常。
5-Workover: PART A;Words
1. W/O=workover 修井 2. joint inspection:联合检查 3. try: 尝试(tried)
4.pressure-out:憋压 5. close:关闭 6. production valve:生产闸门 7. let: 让
8:BOP: 放喷四通 9. open:开 10:low:低 11. without load:无载荷
12. both:两个都 13.build up: 上升,上涨,建立 14. no flow: 不出液 15.backspin:反转
第 19 页
16. due to:因为,由于 17. because of:因为 18. rod string:杆柱 19. rotate:旋转
20. forward:向前 21. screw off: 脱扣 22. parted: 分离了 23. heavy:严重的
24. loss:漏失 25. procedure:流程 26. remove:拆除 27. cable;电缆
28. follow-up: 跟随 29. kill:杀死 30. POOH=pull out of hole 取出,提出
31. RIH=run in hole 下入 32. assembly:组件,配件 34. carry out:实行,执行
35:circulation:循环 36:get rid of:处理,清除 37:including:包括 38:tubing drain: 卸荷阀
39:torque anchor: 扭矩锚 40: stop pin/stop bushing:限位销 41. space-out:防冲距 42. monitor:观察
PART B: Sentence
一、断脱:
1、What you did yesterday/last week?你昨天/上星期做了什么?
—Cooperated with production engineer did trouble shooting for AE-16.与生产工程师合作为AE-16做问题分析
—Assist production engineer did trouble shooting for AE-16.协助生产工程师为AE-16做问题分析
—Joint inspection with production engineer for AE-16. 和生产工程师为AE-16做联合检查
2、What have you done during trouble shooting?问题诊断过程中你都做了什么?
How did you do the trouble shooting?你是怎么做问题诊断的?
第 20 页