怦然心动中英文台词(3)

2020-02-21 02:36

走吧 哥们儿 Come on, bro.

你为什么不把她当朋友呢 布莱斯? Why isn't she your friend, Bryce?

等你真正了解朱莉就明白了 You'd have to know Juli.

我倒真想认识她 Well, I'd like to.

为什么? Why?

这姑娘挺有骨气的 That girl has an iron backbone.

要不你抽空请她来家里玩? Why don't you invite her over sometime?

有骨气? An iron backbone?

她那是一根筋 She's just stubborn

而且还很自以为是 and she's pushy beyond belief.

是这样吗? Is that so?

她从二年级起就老是缠着我 And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

这种女孩可是可遇不可求的 Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

谁遇上谁倒霉 Lucky them.

看看这个 Read this.

放下心中的成见 Without prejudice.

我才没兴趣去了解朱莉·贝克

Like I needed to know anything more about Juli Baker.

第二天早上朱莉没去等校车 Juli wasn't at the bus stop the next morning.

第三天也不见她出现 Or the morning after that.

不知道她怎么来学校的 She was at school, but you'd never know it.

小乔伊? 他那妆也太浓了 他不显老啊

Little Joe? He's got so much makeup on He doesn't age.

我告诉自己应该感到庆幸 I told myself I should be glad about it.

这不就是我日期夜盼的吗? I mean, isn't that what I'd always wanted?

但我仍替她感到难过 But still, I felt bad for her.

我想跟她说声对不起 但是一想 还是算了

I was gonna tell her I was sorry, but then I thought, hey, no

我可真不希望 that's the last thing I needed:

让朱莉·贝克以为我在想她 Juli Baker thinking I missed her.

我知道你为什么喜欢这里 I see why you like to come out here.

那你能开导开导你老妈不? Would you mind explaining it to your mother?

我喜欢看着爸爸作画 I loved to watch my father paint.

更喜欢在他画画时和他聊天 Or really, I loved to hear him talk while he painted.

这样能让我更了解他 I learned a lot about my dad that way.

他和我无话不谈 He told me all sorts of things

比如他怎样得到第一份工作 like how he got his first job delivering hay

他多么渴望能完成学业 and how he'd wished he'd finished college.

有一天 他出人意料地问我 Then one day he surprised me.

你和布莱斯·罗斯基是怎么回事? What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?

什么怎么回事啊? 没什么呀 What do you mean? Nothing.

那好吧 Oh, okay.

是我想多了 My mistake.

你怎么会这么想? Why would you even think that?

其实也没什么 No reason.

只是你成天都把他挂在嘴边 Just that you talk about him all the time.

我有吗? I do?

我也不知道 I don't know.

也许我被他的双眼所吸引吧 I guess it's something about his eyes.

还有他迷人的微笑 Or maybe his smile.

那他人怎么样? But what about him?

什么? 你得考虑画的整体效果

What? You have to look at the whole landscape.

什么意思? What does that mean?

一幅画绝非简单拼凑就能完成

A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

一头牛只是一头牛 A cow by itself is just a cow.

草地也只长满了青草和花朵 A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers.

阳光照进大树的枝桠 亦不过缕缕薄光

And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.

但你若能将它们衔接拼凑 But you put them all together

却能收获意想不到的成果 and it can be magic.

我对他的话一知半解 直到一天下午

I didn't really understand what he was saying until one afternoon

我爬上无花果树的枝头 when I was up in the sycamore tree.

试图去捡风筝 I was rescuing a kite.

它挂得很高 我从没爬过这么高 It was a long way up, higher than I'd ever been.

但我发现爬得越高 眼前的景象便愈发迷人

And the higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

沁人心脾的微风迎面扑来 I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.

夹杂着阳光和野草的芬芳 Like sunshine and wild grass.

我忍不住大口呼吸 I couldn't stop breathing it in

让肺里溢满甜美醉人的气息 filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.

嘿 我的风筝被你找到了 Hey, you found my kite.

布莱斯 你真该上来看看 Bryce, you should come up here.

太美了 It's so beautiful.

不行 我扭伤了... I can't. I sprained my, um

我出疹子了 I have a rash.

从那一刻起 我彻底爱上了这里 From that moment on, that became my spot.

我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界

I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.

落日时而泛着微醺的紫红 Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.

时而迸发出橙色的余晖 And some days they were a blazing orange

瞬间布满天边的晚霞 setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.

在如此瑰丽的景象中 It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea

我终于慢慢有所领悟 of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts

爸爸所说的整体胜于全部 moved from my head to my heart.

有时我会起个大早 只为去看日出 Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.

一天清晨 我在心里兀自揣度 One morning I was making mental notes

应该如何向爸爸描绘 of how the streaks of light were cutting through the clouds

缕缕曙光穿透云层的景象 so I could tell my dad

下面却传来阵阵嘈杂 when I heard a noise below.

不好意思 Excuse me.

抱歉 你们不能停在这里 这是校车站台

Excuse me. I'm sorry, but you can't park there. That's a bus stop.

你在上面干嘛呢? Hey, what are you doing up there?

赶紧下来 我们要砍树了 You can't be up there, we're gonna take this thing down.

砍这棵树? 没错 快下来吧

The tree? Yeah. Now come on down. 谁批准你们砍树的? 树的主人啊

But who told you, you could cut it down? The owner.

为什么? Why?

他想在这里建房 这棵树挡道了 He's gonna build a house, and this tree's in the way.

姑娘 赶紧下来吧 我们得开工了 So come on, girl, we got work to do.

你们不能砍这棵树 不能砍 You can't cut it down. You just can't.

姑娘 你再不下来我就报警了 Listen, girl. I'm this close to calling the police.

你侵犯私人土地 妨碍施工 You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.

你再不下来 我们就直接砍了 Now either you come down, or we're gonna cut you down.

来吧 要砍就砍吧 Go ahead. Cut me down.

我不下去 坚决不下去 I'm not coming down. I'm never coming down.

布莱斯 你们快上来帮我啊 Bryce. You guys, come up here with me.

上面人一多 他们就不敢砍了 They won't cut it down if we're all up here.

布莱斯 别让他们砍树啊 Bryce, please don't let them do this.

求你们了 Come on, you guys.

布莱斯 求你了 你不用爬很高的

Bryce, please. You don't have to come up this high. Just a little ways.

布莱斯 求求你了 Bryce, please. Please.

从那之后 一切都变得模糊起来 What happened after that was a blur.

似乎整个镇上的人都围了过来 It seemed like the whole town was there.

但我一直坚持不肯下去 But still I wouldn't move.

爸爸后来赶了过来 Then my father showed up.

他说服消防员 架了楼梯爬上来 He talked a fireman into letting him come up to where I was.

宝贝儿 我们下去吧 Sweetie, it's time to come down.

爸爸 别让他们砍树 Daddy, please don't let them do this.

宝贝儿 爸爸 你看啊 Sweetie Daddy, look.

在这里可以俯瞰整个世界

You can see everything. You can see the whole world from here.

万里河山也不及我女儿的安危重要 下去吧

No view is worth my daughter's safety. Now, come on.

我不走 I can't.

朱莉安娜 别耍小性子了

Julianna, it's time to come down now.

求你了 爸爸 Please, Daddy.

听话 下去吧 It's time.

就这么结束了 And that was it.


怦然心动中英文台词(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:让作文有充盈的源头活水

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: