怦然心动中英文台词(4)

2020-02-21 02:36

我整整两周都以泪洗面 I must've cried for two weeks straight.

我仍然坚持上学 异常用功 Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could

却感觉生活失去了重心 but nothing seemed to matter.

朱莉? 啊?

Juli? Huh?

你知道答案是什么吗? Do you know the answer?

伯罗奔尼撒战争? Uh, the Peloponnesian War?

这也许是某个问题的答案 I'm sure that's the answer to something

但我问的是菱形的面积 but I was looking for the area of a rhomboid.

其实 菱形三角形之类的 Somehow, rhomboids and isosceles right triangles

在我看来并不重要 didn't seem so important.

我开始骑车上学 只为避开那个伤心地

I rode my bike so I wouldn't have to pass by the stump 那里曾经矗立着世上最美的无花果树

that used to be the earth's most magnificent sycamore tree.

但不管我怎么努力 我对它始终心有念想

But no matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

你还好吧? Are you okay?

不就是一棵树么 It was just a tree.

那不仅只是一棵树 No, it wasn't just a tree.

希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底

I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.

谢谢你 爸爸 Thanks, Dad.

我每天醒来就会看着这幅画 It was the first thing I saw every morning

它亦每天伴着我入眠 and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.

直到有一天看着它 我不再泪眼朦胧 And once I could look at it without crying

我领悟到了更深层的寓意 I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.

我的世界观开始有了细微的变化

I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.

我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?

And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?

我向来对鸡蛋不感冒 I've never been a huge fan of eggs.

既不喜欢 也说不上讨厌 I mean, I could always just take them or leave them.

但那天在斯凯勒·布朗家的车库里 That is, until one day in Skyler Brown's garage

让我对鸡蛋的厌恶根深蒂固 when my feelings about eggs were solidified.

嘿 伙计们 艾德娜的早餐有着落喽 Hey, hey, hey. Guys. Edna's found her breakfast.

黏糊糊软趴趴的动物喜欢的食物 I mean, if a slimy reptile found them appetizing

我想想都觉得恶心 there was certainly no place for them in my diet.

天啊 太给力了 Oh, man, that's so cool. 她连嚼都不用嚼 省时又省心

She doesn't even have to chew. I mean, think of all the time you'd save.

都怨我姐姐丽奈特

I could've gone my whole life not knowing that snakes eat eggs raw

非要来找斯凯勒·布朗商量联赛的事 if it hadn't been for Lynetta.

要不我这辈子都不想看蛇活吞鸡蛋

She had a major-league thing for Skyler Brown.

真够恶心的 I think it's gross.

他和朱莉的哥哥马特和马克 组了个乐队

He and Juli's brothers, Matt and Mark, had formed a band.

丽奈特要看着他们排练 And Lynetta would watch them practice.

太赞了吧 That is so neat.

你觉得呢 布莱斯? How about that, huh, Bryce?

是啊 够给力的 Yeah. Neat.

布莱斯 你觉得它要怎么消化? So, Brycie, how do you think he's gonna digest that?

胃酸? 就知道你会这么说

Stomach acid? You'd like to think that.

等等 别出声 好戏开始了 Wait, everybody quiet. Here he goes.

这才叫吃鸡蛋啊 Eggs over easy.

太恶心了 看得我想吐 Gross. Gross, gross, gross.

等等哈 最精彩的还没出现呢 Wait, wait. You haven't seen the best part.

好恶啊 Gross.

我试着佯装淡定 却毫不管用 I tried to be casual about it, but it didn't take.

我开始做噩梦 I started having bad dreams.

梦见自己被困在巨型鸡蛋里 I'd be trapped inside a huge egg

怪物张嘴将我吞入囊中 and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me. 所幸每次都能及时醒来 I'd wake up just in time.

没想到噩梦成真了 Then the real nightmare began.

嗨 布莱斯 我给你们带了些鸡蛋

Hi, Bryce. I brought these over for you and your family.

我家养的鸡开始下蛋了 什么?

My chickens are laying eggs. What?

还记得艾比 邦妮 克莱德 You remember Abby and Bonnie and Clyde

德克斯特 尤妮丝和弗洛伦斯吗? and Dexter and Eunice and Florence?

就是科学展览会上孵的小鸡 当然记得啊

The ones I hatched for the science fair. How could I forget?

朱莉·贝克总是那么经典 It was classic Juli Baker.

轻而易举成了全场的焦点 She totally dominated the fair.

她的课题是观察无聊的鸡蛋孵化过程

And get this, her project was all about watching boring eggs hatch.

我的可是现场模拟火山爆发 I mean, here I had a live-action erupting volcano

可大家显然对朱莉孵出的鸡仔 and all anyone cared about was Juli's boring chicks

更感兴趣 breaking out of their boring shells.

最后一只出来了 Oh, I think the last one's hatching.

出来了 出来了啊

It's hatching. Oh, it's hatching.

孩子们 快过来 Kids, come over here.

好吧 我输给她了 But hey, she won. I lost.

我彻底被无视了 I've never been one to dwell.

孵出来了 Here it comes.

但我可不会吃她送来的鸡蛋

But that didn't mean I had to eat her lousy eggs.

朱莉这姑娘真乖巧 还给我们送鸡蛋

I think it was very sweet of Juli to bring us those eggs.

我才不吃呢 我明早还是喝燕麦粥 I don't care. I'm still having cereal tomorrow.

我们怎么能确定这蛋不是孵了一半呢

Yeah, how do we know there's no chicks in one of those eggs?

我小时候常吃刚下的蛋 很是可口

I used to eat farm-fresh eggs when I was a kid. They were delicious.

刚下的蛋当然美味了 Yeah, well, that's all well and good

可万一敲开鸡蛋 掉出一具尸体咋整? but what if we crack one open and a dead chick falls out?

他们家有养公鸡吗? Do they have a rooster?

如果没有就不是受精蛋 If they don't have a rooster the eggs can't be fertile.

如果养了公鸡我们也会知道 And if they had a rooster, we'd know.

街坊邻居都能听到 The whole neighborhood would know.

万一人家把公鸡变声了呢 Maybe they got it de-yodeled.

变声? \

就是把声带给割了 You know. De-cock-a-doodle-doo'd.

瞎说什么呢你? What the hell are you talking about?

就像给狗禁声那样 Like they de-bark dogs.

布莱斯 你直接问问朱莉不就行了? Bryce, why don't you just ask Juli?

还是不要吧 什么?

I don't think that What?

你不敢跟她说话? 谁说我不敢跟她说话

You afraid to talk to her? I'm not afraid to talk to her.

我看是你不敢吧 I know you are, but what am I?

好了 你去找她问问清楚吧 布莱斯

Okay. Just talk to her and find out. Bryce.

你会如何识别公鸡? How do you tell if one's a rooster?

公鸡体型较大 羽毛更长 Well, a rooster's bigger. Longer feathers.

头上长有红色的鸡冠 They've got that red stuff growing out of their head.

脖子上也长有红毛 那应该挺好鉴别的吧

And around their neck too. That shouldn't be too hard to spot.

你想想啊 鸡通常都长有鸡冠

Although, come to think of it, chickens have the rubbery red stuff too.

只不过不太明显罢了 Just not as much.

加利特是公鸡专家 Garrett's expertise in roosters

他能让我避免直接和朱莉·贝克对峙

was the cornerstone of our plan to avoid contact with Juli Baker.

我们偷偷溜去她家后院

The balance of which involved spying over her back fence. 快点 快点 嘘

Come on, come on. Shh. Shh.

就在这 Over here.

我看不清那些鸡啊 I can't see the stupid chickens.

得把它们从笼子里弄出来 We gotta get them out of the coop.

那是公鸡吗? Is that a rooster?

不是 看起来不像 No, it looks like a chicken.

你怎么知道? How can you tell?

只可意会不可言传 It just does.

瞧见了吧? 什么叫做专家 See what I mean? Expertise.

嘘 干嘛?

Shh, shh! What?

朱莉 Juli.


怦然心动中英文台词(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:让作文有充盈的源头活水

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: