怦然心动中英文台词(7)

2020-02-21 02:36

我总算能好好看一回\伯南扎牛仔\了 The first time in months I could truly enjoy Bonanza.

你这是要去哪 干嘛穿成这样? Where you going and why you dressed like that?

斯凯勒家 Skyler's.

马特和马克会带录音设备 Matt and Mark are bringing over recording stuff

去录唱片小样 and they're gonna make a demo.

唱片小样? 以为自己有多专业啊

Demo? Like they know how to make a demo.

你压根不认识人家 You don't even know them.

没必要 这种人我很了解 I don't have to. I know the type.

你啥都不懂 别用这种口气跟我说话

You don't know anything. Don't talk to me like that.

我要迟到了 11点前必须回家 I'm late. Be back by 11.

没错 一切都重新回到正轨 Yep. Everything was back to normal.

那姑娘把你当免费劳动力呢? Is that girl working you too hard?

她叫朱莉 她才没有为难我呢 That girl's name is Juli. And, no, she isn't working me too hard.

你对她可是异常温柔啊 对吧? You've developed quite a soft spot for her, huh?

史蒂芬 Steven.

帕蒂 我就想知道你老爸是不是精力过剩

No, Patsy. Just wanna find out why your father has the energy

宁可去结交陌生人 to befriend a complete stranger

都不愿意陪亲外孙打棒球 when he won't throw a baseball around with his own grandson.

没事的 爸爸 不 这怎么行

It's okay, Dad. No, it's not okay.

朱莉让他想到了外婆 Juli reminds him of Grandma.

你说芮妮? Of Renee? Heh.

太扯了吧 That's ridiculous.

你知道贝克家为什么不修整院落吗? You know why the Bakers haven't fixed their yard?

因为他成天忙于作画呗 Yeah, because he's too busy with his paint-by-numbers kit.

如果你有个先天弱智的兄弟 你会怎么办?

If you had a brother with a severe handicap, what would you do?

没事说这个干嘛啊? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

朱莉他叔叔是先天性弱智 Juli's father has a retarded brother.

那又怎样? 又没让他去修整院子 So what? He's not the gardener, is he? Heh.

史蒂芬 Steven.

开玩笑啦 It was a joke.

家家有本难念的经 You know, other people have family troubles

但人家却能修剪好自家草坪 and they manage to mow their own lawns.

亏他们还是房主 I don't know where their pride in ownership is.

那房子是他们租的 They don't own that house.

保养的事应该由房东负责 The landlord's supposed to maintain it.

贝克先生倾尽所有积蓄 用于照顾他弟弟

Mr. Baker puts every extra penny he has into caring for his brother.

政府部门不是会有救济吗?

Don't they have government facilities for that sort of thing?

他们觉得家人能给他最好的照顾

Maybe they thought that a private facility would be better for him.

不管怎样 他家的基因有问题 Either way, it's not our fault

不能怨咱们啊 that their family has some chromosomal abnormality.

这和基因没什么关系 It has nothing to do with chromosomes.

朱莉的叔叔出生时 When Juli's uncle was born,

脖子被脐带缠住了 he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck.

如果不是缺氧所致 If he'd had enough oxygen,

他也会和你儿子一样健康成长 he would've been a perfect little baby, just like your son.

说什么鬼话啊 切特 Goddamn it, Chet.

帕蒂 帕蒂 让我一个人待一会儿 Patsy? Patsy? Leave me alone!

对不起 Sorry about that.

妈妈为什么这么难过? Why is Mom so upset?

因为 Because

多亏了上帝的恩宠 but for the grace of God

否则你妈妈也得和贝克先生同病相怜 your mother could be standing in Mr. Baker's shoes.

舅舅的脖子也被脐带缠过? Did her brother have the cord wrapped around his neck too?

是你 You did.

所幸替你接生的医生经验丰富 Luckily, the doctor who delivered you was on the ball

及时把脐带解开了 and got it untangled

如果稍有不慎就会万劫不复 but it easily could've gone the other way.

去散散步吗? 什么?

Wanna go for a walk? Huh?

能让大脑清醒一下 I find it helps clear the mind.

如果不幸发生在我身上 他们会怎么做? What would they have done with me?

我们无法预知未曾发生的事 You can't dwell on something that might've been, Bryce.

看我爸那架势 The way my dad was talking,

估计会把我扔进精神病院 sounds like he would've thrown me in a nuthouse.

不 别这么说 这对他不公平 No, no. Now, that's not fair.

你不能给他加上莫须有的罪名 You can't condemn him for something he hasn't done.

这就是那棵树 是吗? This is where that tree was, wasn't it?

是的 Yeah.

上面的景色一定特别美妙 Must've been a spectacular view.

她是个好姑娘 She's quite a girl.

有些人会渐露平庸 Some of us get dipped in flat

有些人会小有所成 some in satin

还有人会出类拔萃 some in gloss.

但你偶尔才能遇上一个 But every once in a while

光彩夺目的人 you find someone who's iridescent.

当你真正遇到这一刻 And when you do

才能明白其中的美好 nothing will ever compare.

平庸 拔萃 光彩夺目? Flat, glossy, iridescent?

到底是啥意思啊? What the hell did that mean?

朱莉·贝克原本在我心里毫不起眼 Juli Baker had always just seemed plain to me.

直到这一刻才有所改观 Until now.

当她说起置身树梢的美妙感觉 And the way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree

远离地面 微风轻拂 to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.

哪个初中生会说出这种话呢? Who in junior high talks like that?

我心里涌出一种别样的感觉 This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach

我讨厌这种感觉 and I didn't like it.

我不能再错下去了 I was slipping, man.

是时候及时清醒了 And it was time to get a grip.

我从未因家庭的遭遇感到不幸 I'd never been embarrassed by where we lived before.

我也从没想过钱的问题 I also never really thought about money.

虽然我们并不富有 却也不觉生活贫乏

I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.

直到布莱斯·罗斯基说我家简直一团糟

That is, until Bryce Loski called our home a complete mess.

* 你叫什么名字? * * 你叫什么名字? *

* What's your name? * * What's your name? *

* 玛丽还是苏? * * Is it Mary or Sue? *

* 你叫什么名字? * * What's your name? *

* 我们能否在一起? * * Do I stand a chance with you? *

* 我从未如此 * * It's so hard to find a personality *

* 对他人感到着迷 * * With charms like yours for me *

我必须有所行动 我很清楚应该怎么做 I had to do something and I knew what it was.

* 你叫什么名字? * * What's your name? *

你们唱得真棒 Oh, you're sounding really good.

我们会去斯凯勒家的车库录音 We'll record it in Skyler's garage.

这计划真不错 That's a wonderful project.

说到计划 Speaking of projects,

我想把院子修整一下 I was thinking it might be cool to fix up the yard.

什么? 草种子应该不贵吧?

What? I mean, how much can grass seed cost?

我可以种块草坪 再种点花 I could plant a lawn, maybe some flowers.

甚至可以筑道篱笆 I could even put up a fence.

宝贝儿 这可是个大工程 Honey, that's a major undertaking.

我可以用卖鸡蛋的钱来修 I could pay for it with my egg money.

不行 那是你的钱 No. That's your money.

这事应该由房东来打理 The landlord should be the one taking care of all this.

可他不是毫无行动么 住在这里的人是我们 But he doesn't. And we live here.

院子看上去乱糟糟的 And it looks so bad.

朱莉 Jules.

出什么事了? What's going on?

没什么 爸爸 Nothing, Dad.

没事的 宝贝儿 It's okay, sweetheart.

跟我们说说吧 You can tell us.


怦然心动中英文台词(7).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:让作文有充盈的源头活水

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: