超级大坏蛋中英文对白
至今我的生活是这样的: Here's my day so far:
蹲过大牢 失去过梦中情人
Went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams,
被狠狠扁过
and got my butt kicked pretty good.
仍然 事情变得更加糟糕
Still, things could be a lot worse.
噢 对了
Oh, that's right.
我就要摔成肉饼了 I'm falling to my death.
不是吧
Guess they can't.
你也许会问 怎会如此结局? How'd it all come to this, you ask?
结局早已是注定的
My end starts at the beginning.
从最初就注定了 The very beginning.
是的 那就是我 Yes, that's me.
我有一个非常正常的童年
I had a fairly standard childhood.
我出生于 你们所说的破碎的家庭
I came from, what you might call, a broken home.
字面意义上的破碎 Literally broken.
我在八天大的时候 我还和我的双亲在一起I was eight days old and still living with my parents.
很悲剧吧
How sad is that?
显然这个时候该改变了
Clearly it was time to move on.
-1页-
这是你的跟班 他会照顾你的
Here is your minion. He will take care of you.
还有 这个是你的奶嘴 And here is your binky.
你的命运是...
You are destined for...
我没有听清楚最后的那一部分 不过听起来很重要
I didn't quite hear that last part, but it sounded important.
...二 一 - 命运是啥?
...two, one. - Destined for what?
我出发去寻找我的人生 I set out to find my destiny.
另一个格兰普象限的小鬼与我的想法完全一致
Turns out a kid from the Glaupunkt quadrant had the exact same idea.
就是那天我遇到了大好人先生...
That was the day I met Mr. Goody Two- Shoes...
...那时我们闪亮的人生轨迹开始了 ...and our glorious rivalry was born.
难道这个就是我命运?
Could this be what I was destined for?
奢华的梦幻般的生活
A dream life filled with luxury.
显然不是的 Apparently not.
就连命运也会按喜好挑选 Even fate picks its favorites. 没啥
No big deal.
一个截然不同的人生等着我 A much different fate awaited me.
宝宝 真体贴
A baby! How thoughtful.
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
噢 是的 是的 我看到了它就想到了你 Oh, yes. Yes, I saw it and thought of you.
幸运的是 我找到了一个小小的一个叫家的地方
Luckily I found a lovely little place to call home.
我们能留下它么 Can we keep it?
这个地方教育我对和错
A place that taught me the differences between right...的区别 ...and wrong.
大好人先生
Mr. Goody Two- Shoes, on the other hand,
过着衣来伸手饭来张口的日子
had life handed to him on a silver platter.
我们的宝宝会飞呀 Our baby can fly.
是的 是的 你的宝宝最强了 亲爱的
Yes, yes, nothing but the best for you, darling.
飞行能力 刀枪不入 无敌发型
The power of flight, invulnerability, and great hair.
我又更加更加强的本领
But I had something far, far greater.
强大的智慧......
My amazing intellect...
...我有能制造破坏力超强的工具
...and knack for building objects of mayhem.
在几年的良好表现后
After a few years, and with some time off for good behavior,
我有机会能继续深造了...
I was given an opportunity to better myself through learning...
...通过一个叫学校的奇怪地方 ...at a strange place called shool.
-2页-
在那里我再次遇到了大好人先生
It was there that I once again ran into Mr. Goody Two- Shoes.
在那里他已经有了他的脑残粉丝团了 He had already amassed a gigantic army of soft- headed groupies.
他用美味食物
He bought their affections with showmanship
收买友情
and extravagant gifts of deliciousness.
所以我也要做爆米花 然后赢得这群盲目份子的喜爱
So I, too, will make this popp- ed corn and win over those mindless drones. 熄灯
Lights out.
从那时我学到了艰辛的一课:
That's when I learned a very hard lesson:
好人总是受到爱戴
Good receives all the praise and adulation,
干坏事的就是要去蹲墙角
while evil is sent to quiet- time in the corner.
看来我无法合群
So fitting in wasn't really an option.
当他们在学唱儿歌时...
While they were learning the Itsy Bitsy Spider...
...我在学习如何将生物脱水然后再按照意愿水化它们
...I learned how to dehydrate animate objects and rehydrate them at will.
有些时候 觉得只有小跟班和我在一起 与全世界为敌
Some days, it felt like it was just me and Minion against the world.
不管我怎么努力
No matter how hard I tried,
我永远都不合群
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
I was always the odd man out,
是剩下的那个 the last one picked,
永远一团糟 是老鼠屎
the screw- up, the black sheep...
瞄准他! Get him!
...坏孩子 - 怪胎! ...the bad boy. - Freak!
傻逼! Weirdo!
这就是我的命运吗? Was this my destiny?
等等 也许没错 Wait, maybe it was.
当坏蛋不就是我最拿手的吗
Being bad is the one thing I'm good at.
我恍然大悟 如果我是个坏孩子 Then it hit me: If I was the bad boy,
我就要当最坏的那个
then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all.
我命中注定会成为超级大坏蛋 I was destined to be a super- villain,
我们生来就是对手
and we were destined to be rivals.
生死已注定
The die had been cast,
我那不朽史诗般的终身事业就这样开始了and so began an enduring, epic, lifelong career.
我爱这份工作 And I loved it.
我们的恩怨越来越错综复杂
Our battles quickly got more elaborate.
他赢了几次
-3页-
He would win some.
我也不逊色
I would almost win others.
他的名号是曼城卫士 蛮城的守护者 He took the name Metro Man, defender of Metrocity.
我打算取一个低调点的名字 超级大坏蛋 I decided to pick something a little more humble: Megamind...
不可比拟的英俊的犯罪天才 一切罪恶的主人
...incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy.
超级大坏蛋
下班了再看 开门
Read on your own time. Open up.
- 嘿 - 呸 - Hey! - Boo!
噢 早上好 典狱官
Oh, good morning, Warden.
好消息哦 我改过自新了
Great news: I'm a changed man, and...
作为合格的公民 我可以重返社会了
...and I'm ready to re- enter society as a solid citizen.
你是个恶棍 而且永远是个恶棍
You're a villain, and you'll always be a villain.
你根本没有改过 也就别想着离开
You'll never change, and you'll never leave.
你真搞笑 You're fun.
有人给你寄了份礼物
You got a present in the mail.
是狗狗吗 Is it a puppy?
曼城卫士给你的 \希望你珍惜85次无期徒刑的每分每秒\
From Metro Man. \
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
your 85 life sentences.\
真好玩 没想到曼城卫士也会幸灾乐祸 That's funny. Never thought Metro Man was the gloating type.
噢 但他品位的确不错 我帮你保管吧 Oh, but he does have nice taste. I think I'll keep it.
能不能不要拖延我的时间了
Any chance you could give me the time?
今天曼城卫士博物馆开放 我不想迟到 I don't want to be late for the opening of the Metro Man Museum.
噢 不 看来你要错过了
Oh no. Looks like you're gonna miss it,
错过好几千年
by several thousand years.
噢 是吗 Oh, am I?
曼城 曼城卫士日快乐
Happy Metro Man Day, Metro City.
在这美丽的日子 美丽的城市
It's a beautiful day in beautiful downtown,
我们有幸向这个美丽的人致敬 曼城卫士 where we're here to honor a beautiful man, Metro Man.
他的心胸似海洋 但更宽广
His heart is an ocean that's inside a bigger ocean.
这些年 他用他的超视力一直看护着我们 For years he's been watching us with his super- vision,
用他的超能力解救我们 用他那超宽广的爱心照顾我们
saving us with his super- strength and caring for us with his super- heart.
现在我们回报他的时候到了
Now it's our turn to give something back.
这里是洛克斯安 瑞驰
-4页-
This is Roxanne Ritchi, reporting live
在 曼城卫士博物馆落成典礼现场发回的报道
from the dedication of the Metro Man Museum.
喔 好的 刚才他们让你在广播里念的那一段
Wow. OK, the stuff they make you read on- air,
真难以置信 都疯狂了
that's un- freaking- believable. It's crazy.
那是我自己写的 哈尔
I wrote that piece myself, Hal.
其实我想说的是
What I was trying to say was,
在现代社会里
I can't believe that in our modern society,
还能出现艺术的美感真是难得啊
they let, like, actual art get onto the news.
补救的不错啊 哈尔
- Nice save, Hal. - What are we...
我们去喝杯咖啡什么的吧
Like, let's just get a coffee or something.
拜托 今天是 曼城卫士节的大日子
Come on, it's time to get in the Metro Man Day spirit.
如果我是曼城卫士的话 Well, if I were Metro Man,
决不会让超级大坏蛋 绑架你那么多次
Megamind wouldn't be kidnapping you all the time.
- 这是最最最重要的事 - 你真贴心 哈尔 - That's the first thing. - That's sweet, Hal.
我会像澳洲野犬照顾孩子一样看着你
And I'd be watching you, like a dingo watches a human baby.
好吧 那听起来... OK, that sounded...
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
- 好吧 那听起来有点怪 - 是的 确实有一点
- OK, that sounded a little weird. - A little bit. Yeah.
你的鬼脸让我也感到怪怪的
And you're making a weird face, and that's making me feel weird.
重点是 我会看着你就像...
The point is, I would watch you like someone...
不是爱 我们又没恋爱 我不是说我爱你 Not love. We're not in love. I'm not saying I love you.
嘿 不管怎么样 我爱你 Hey, I love you. Whatever.
但是 我又没有说就像我爱着你 我是说... But I'm not saying like I'm in love with you. I'm saying...
洛克斯安 洛克斯安 Roxanne? Roxaroo?
- 什么...什么 - 嘿... - Whoa... What? - Hey...
好好上班 政府花钱又不是让你游手好闲的Get back to work. The city doesn't pay you to loaf.
- 不许动! - 同志们 你们要干什么
- Freeze! - Whoa. What are you doing, guys?
是我 我是典狱官
It's me! It's the warden.
喂 开门
Hey! Open up!
不 你们这些笨蛋 我们被他耍了 No, you fools. He's tricked us.
你说得没错 You were right.
我一直都会是个大坏蛋 I'll always be a villain.
-5页-
哎呀帅哥 要搭你一程不
Well, hello good- Iooking. Need a lift?
当然要啊 你这条聪明绝顶的鱼 Certainly do, you fantastic fish, you.
- 快上车吧 - 我自由了
- Get in the car, you. - I'm free! 是吗 Right?
你送我的手表太赞了 小跟班
Nice work sending me the watch, Minion.
- 那还用说 老板 - 用力打 - You got it, boss. - Punch it!
成功 大家一起来举起双手
All right, put your hands in the air.
女士们先生们 欢迎曼城卫士
Ladies and gentlemen, your Metro Man!
- 你们在等谁 - 曼城卫士! - Who's your man? - Metro Man!
是的 曼城! Yeah, Metro City!
来吧 举高你们的手
Gimme some. Come on. Give it now.
把手都给我 来吧 很好
Give it to me. Right on. Gimme the good stuff. All right.
嘿 曼城
Hey, Metro City.
嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey.
你们都知道 你们都知道 我是很低调的 You know, you know, I just want to bring it down a bit.
小伙子们 小点声 谢谢你们 朋友们 Boys, a little lower. Thank you, fellas.
现在来点实际的
Let's get real for a moment.