超级大坏蛋电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)(3)

2018-12-19 22:42

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

享受这样的生活吧

Let's just have fun with this. Come on.

我会回来的

And I will get back to you.

现在 狠狠地甩门

Now slam the door really hard.

他们...还是能看到你啊 They... They can still see you.

- 现在呢 - 是的 还是能看到啊 - Now? - Your elbow's still in. 很好 Good.

他来了 邪恶之王

There he is, Mr. Evil Overlord

噢 小跟班 你有想过今天吗

Oh, Minion, did you think this day would ever come?

没有 完全没 先生 No way. Not at all, sir.

从没 过个万把年也没... 我的意思是 Never. Never in a million... I mean...

- 是的 我想过 - 看看这精美的吊顶

- Yes, I did. - Look at the intricate mouldings.

在看呢 在看呢

I'm looking. I'm looking.

这是啥

And what's this?

看上去像基地里的大监视器

It's like one of the giant monitors in the lair.

但好像只有一个画面啊

But it seems to only carry one station.

哦 那啊 主人 那个叫做窗户 Oh, that, sir, is called a window.

- 窗户... - 所有孩子从这里往外看

- Window? - All the kids are looking through them.

-11页-

哦 我以前从没看到过风景 I've never had a view before.

蛮城 小跟班 这都是我的了 Metrocity, Minion, it's all mine.

如果我的父母现在能看到我的话 If my parents could see me now.

先生 我肯定他们在坏蛋的天平向您微笑 Sir, I'm sure they're smiling down from evil heaven.

现在大好人先生被铲除了

And now that Mr. Goody Two- Shoes is out of the way,

我有了我想要的一切了 I can have everything I want,

而且没人能阻止我了

and there's no one to stop me!

我知道 我知道 I know. I know.

一直饥渴 永远都得不到满足 Always thirsty, never satisfied.

我能理解 漂亮的小小小小鸟

I understand you, little well- dressed bird.

无目标 空虚啊 都成真空了啊 难道不是吗 Purposeless, emptiness. It's a vacuum, isn't it?

是啊... 你的空虚像什么

It's... What's your vacuum like?

嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 现在不行 小跟班 Hey, hey, hey, hey! Not now, Minion.

我和这死鱼眼的塑料玩具

I'm in a heated, existential discussion

正在进行关于存在的激烈辩论? with this dead- eyed, plastic desk toy.

有...有什么不对吗 先生 Is... Is something wrong, sir? 想想

Just think about it.

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

我们有了一切 We have it all.

然而我们一无所有 Yet, we have nothing.

现在没有挑战了 It's just too easy now.

抱歉 我很迷惑 先生

I'm sorry, you've lost me, sir.

我的意思是 我们做到了 不是吗 I mean, we did it, right?

是啊 是你做到了啊 Well, you did it, sir.

是的 你说得非常清楚

Yes, you've made that perfectly clear.

那为什么我感觉这么...这么的不给力呢 Then why do I feel so... mel- on- choly.

不给力

\

- 不高兴 - 好吧... - Unhappy. - Well...

那我们明天

What if tomorrow,

去绑架洛克斯安 瑞驰好不

we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi.

那一直对您都很给力 您不是一直觉得这样很给力吗

That always seems to lift your spirits.

好主意 小跟班 但没有他 又有什么意思呢Good idea, Minion. But without him, what's the point?

- 他? 先生? - 没啥 - \

好吧 那么 那就... 当是考虑下吧

OK, all right. We'll just... that's something to consider...

...还有...我想我们先休整下

-12页-

...and... Well, I think I'll just power down for a while then.

他总是在那里保护我们 那么可依靠 He was always there for us. Dependable.

也许我们认为他就应该这样 你们知道的 也许

Perhaps we took him for granted. You know, maybe,

直到失去我们才懂得他的珍贵

we never really know how good we have it until it's gone.

我们想念你 曼城卫士 我想你 We miss you, Metro Man. I miss you.

我还有一个问题要问超级大坏蛋 现在你满意了吧

And I have just one question for Megamind: Are you happy now?

这是洛克斯安 瑞驰 在没有英雄的城市为您报道

This is Roxanne Ritchi, reporting from a city without a hero.

接下来 你想成为奴隶大军吗 你们该知道......

Coming up next, are you ready to be a slave army? What you need to know.

包起来当是孩子的圣诞礼物吧

And... wrap that up and give it to a child on Christmas,

- 我们收工了 - 好了 明天见 哈尔

- 'cause we're done. - OK. See you tomorrow, Hal.

等等 洛丝 我家正要办个聚会

Wait. Roxie, I'm having a party at my house.

就算是放松一下什么的

It's gonna be, like, off the hook, or whatever.

你应该来玩玩 我找了个DJ

You should come over. I got a deejay,

租了个气垫房子 搞了酒

rented a bouncy house, made a gallon of dip.

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

很不错的捏

It's gonna be sick.

噢 我...我不知道 哈尔 Oh. I... I don't know, Hal.

我不想去人多的地方

I don't really feel like being around a bunch of people.

不 不 不 那最好了 因为只有你和我

No, no, no, that's the best part. It'll just be like you and me.

嗷 那很吸引人啊

Wow. That... that's certainly very tempting, but...

我还请了个婚礼摄影师

I did hire a wedding photographer. That's just in case we were like,

只是以防我们会做什么疯事

something crazy happened and we wanted a picture of it.

就像是拍一张当纪念 你知道的

Like, maybe we should have this for, like, ever. Like a memory, you know?

我还是不去了 I'm gonna pass.

还有些工作要做 好了 再见

I have some work here that I need to do, anyway.

好吧 周四呢 周四可以考虑不 Cool. So Thursday? Soft Thursday?

- 晚安 哈尔 - 那就是说周四还是可以啦 - Good night, Hal. - That's a soft yes on Thursday.

我是怎么想的? 租了间气垫房子? What's wrong with me? Rented a bouncy house?

姑娘们都不喜欢气垫房子

Chicks don't like bouncy houses.

他们比较喜欢小丑 They like clowns.

-13页-

笨蛋车 把我的手都弄破了 Stupid van! You broke my finger!

我铸成了大错

I've made a horrible mistake.

我无心要毁掉你的

I didn't mean to destroy you.

我的意思是 我曾经想要毁掉你 I mean, I meant to destroy you,

但没想到会成功

but I didn't think it would really work.

我们该怎么办?

What are we supposed to do?

没有你 恶魔们在街上会泛滥成灾的

Without you, evil is running rampant through the streets.

我已经厌倦了在大街上捣乱

I'm so tired of running rampant through the streets.

干嘛要做坏人

What's the point of being bad

如果没有好人来阻止你?

when there's no good to try and stop you?

一定要找人去阻止超级大坏蛋 Someone has to stop Megamind.

- 嘿 我们快撞了 - 你吓到我了

- Hey, we're closing soon. - You scared me.

- 巴里 对吗? - 伯纳德 - Barry, right? - Bernard.

伯纳德 刚才我只是... 呃 我在自言自语 Bernard. I was just... Well, I was talking to myself.

你可能认为我有点不对劲

You probably think I'm a little bit nuts.

我不可以直接冒犯客人

I'm not allowed to insult guests directly.

谢谢你 只是... 伯纳德 我想再待一会儿

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

Thank you. Just... Bernard, I'll just be another minute. 好吧 OK. 谢谢 Thanks.

我还有好多邪恶计划

I had so many evil plans in the works.

傻瓜光线

The illiteracy beam.

台风奶酪

Typhoon cheese.

机械绵羊 Robo- sheep.

后无来者的较量

Battles we will now never have.

我连道别的机会都没有

You know, I never had the chance to say goodbye.

所以只好趁现在了

So it's good that we have this time now.

摧毁这里之前

You know, before I destroy the place.

我对事不对人 只是这地方给我太多痛苦回忆

Nothing personal, it just brings back too many painful memories.

有人吗? Hello?

- 有人吗? - 是洛克斯安 - Hello? - Roxanne.

- 你的戏服真是俗不可耐 - 戏服? - That's a pretty tasteless costume. - Costume?

超级大坏蛋的头也没弄得这么夸张 Megamind's head is not that grossly exaggerated.

-14页-

你居然还做了这么劣质的脱水枪仿制品 多么...

And you even made a cheap replica of his dehydration gun. How...

你好? 有人吗?

Hello? Is someone there?

你好? 谁在那里啊? Hello? Who's there?

伯纳德 是你啊

It's just you, Bernard.

对啊 只有我一个 伯纳德 Yes. It's just me. Bernard.

好吧 谢谢你让我在这透透气 Well, thank you for letting me stay.

听着 如果我是你的话 我不会停留超过2分钟37秒

Look, I wouldn't stay here for more than two minutes and 37 seconds

我们准备拆墙和天花板

if I were you. We're having the walls and ceiling removed.

哇 听起来是一次大翻新耶

Wow, that sounds like quite the renovation.

那我和你一起下去好了

I guess I'll catch a ride down with you then.

我一直在想他最后关头会想做什么

I kept thinking he was gonna do one of his last- minute escapes.

会吧 他真是个厉害角色

Yeah. He was really good at those.

噢 要是这世上有个重启按钮就好了 Oh, if only the world had a reset button.

我已经研究过这个按钮了

I've looked into the reset button.

科学根本做不到

The science is impossible.

噢 伯纳德... Oh, Bernard...

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

我不知道你是...多愁善感 你还好吧?

I didn't know you had... feelings. Are you OK?

曼城卫士已经走了 再也没人可以威胁超级大坏蛋

Metro Man's gone. And now there's no one left to challenge Megamind.

想开点吧 伯纳德 Oh, come on, Bernard.

只要恶魔尚在 正义使者一定会出击的 As long as there's evil, good will rise up against it.

希望如此 Oh, I wish.

我相信总会有人站出来阻止超级大坏蛋 I believe someone is gonna stand up to Megamind.

- 你真的这么想? - 对啊 我的意思是 俗话说

- You really think so? - Yeah. I mean, it's like they say,

时势造英雄

\

英雄能造出来 对啊!

Heroes can be made. That's it!

你只需要找到对的配件就行啦

All you need are the right ingredients.

- 对 勇敢 - 没错 - Yeah. Bravery. - Yes.

- 力量 - 当然

- Strength. - Of course.

- 决心 - 必需的!

- Determination. - Imperative!

加一点DNA 噢 有了这个 人人都可以做英雄!

And a smidgen of DNA. Oh, with that, anyone can be a hero!

对啊! Yeah!

-15页-

我想我们要跑了 I think we should run!

再见! Bye!

是时候要忘掉过去了

Time to put the past behind us.

只关注未来... Only the future...

太近喇 我现在真的被吓到了

I'm too close! I'm genuinely scared right now.

希望没被人看到

I hope no one's seeing this!

制造一个英雄? 等一下 什么? 为什么? Create a hero? Wait, wait, what? Why would you do that?

那我就有对手喇

So I have someone to fight.

小跟班 我是一个没英雄打的坏蛋 Minion, I'm a villain without a hero.

就像阴缺少了阳 A yin with no yang.

斗牛赛没有斗牛

A bullfighter with no bull to fight.

也就是说 我没动力

In other words, I have no purpose.

来 问我打算怎么做 来吧 问啊

Now, ask me how I'm going to do it. Go on! Ask!

你打算怎么做?

How are you gonna do it?

我打算给某个人...还没想好是谁...

I'm going to give someone... I don't know who yet...

曼城卫士的能力 Metro Man's powers.

我要训练这个人变成蛮城的新英雄


超级大坏蛋电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2016年西师大版五年级语文上册第五单元测试卷含答案

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: