超级大坏蛋中英文对白
I'm going to train that someone to become Metrocity's new hero.
我在这 跟上! Over here! Follow!
最终 我会和这位英雄决战
And then finally, I'm going to fight that hero
一场史诗般的正邪之战
in an epic battle of good and evil.
一切将和以前一样
Which will put everything back the way it was...
世界还是一样的愉快美好
...when the world was perfect and rosy.
小跟班 看着吧 曼城卫士的斗篷 Behold, Minion, Metro Man's cape.
看清楚了 告诉我你看到什么 Look closely. Tell me what you see.
- 头屑? - 对 就是他的DNA - Dandruff? - Yes. It's his DNA.
从这里 我们可以找到他的超能力源头 From this, we'll extract the source of Metro Man's awesome power.
主人 我觉得这是个坏主意 Sir, I think this is a bad idea.
对! 这是个超级邪恶的主意 无人能比 Yes! This is a very wickedly bad idea for the greater good of man.
但我意思是这种坏有点不怎么样... But I'm saying this is a kind of bad that...
好吧 或许在你看来超级邪恶
...OK, you might think is good in your bad perception,
但普通人看来 只是有点坏而已
but from a good perception it... it's just plain bad.
噢 你根本不晓得什么是好坏
Oh, you don't know what's good for bad.
-16页-
现在 我们只有一次机会
Now, we have just one shot at this.
我们必须找个合适的对象 心地要高贵 We must find a suitable subject, someone of noble heart and mind.
总是无私地替别人着想
Who puts the welfare of others above their own.
到底什么在响啊? What on Earth is that?
主人 听起来是从那里传出来的
It seems to be emanating from there, sir.
喔罗? OIIo.
是\哈罗\It's \
哈罗? 像这样吗? Hello? Like that?
- 伯纳德 是我 洛克斯安 - 是洛克斯安 - Bernard, it's Roxanne. - It's Roxanne.
我打来是想谢谢你那天的鼓励
I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me the other day.
- 噢 你也启发了我 - 太好了 - Oh, you inspired me too. - Great!
是时候去阻止超级大坏蛋 告诉他我们不会任凭摆布
It's time we stood up to Megamind and show him he can't push us around.
噢 是吗? 她好可爱 Oh, really? She's so cute.
我对他的下落已经有头绪了 I'm already hot on his trail.
- 什么启发了你啊? - 主人?
- And what gives you that idea? - Sir?
我刚找到他的秘密藏身处 I just found his secret hideout.
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
她怎么找到我的藏身处? ! How did she find my hideout? !
呃 你怎么找到他的藏身处的? How did you find his hideout?
这是曼城唯一一栋建筑物屋顶有假天文台 This is the only building in Metro City with a fake observatory on the roof.
算了 她没办法找到秘密入口的
OK. There's no way she'll find the secret entrance.
有张地毯写着\秘密入口\
There's a doormat here that says \Entrance\
- 小跟班! - 我老忘记入口在哪
- Minion! - I kept forgetting where it was.
她会发现我们所有的秘密! She'll discover all our secrets!
- 噢 不! - 你这个笨科学废品
- Oh, no! - You dim- witted creation of science!
- 什么? - 什么? 不 不 不是你 洛克斯安 - What? - What? Oh, no, not you, Roxanne.
没有 我刚在对我母亲的骨灰瓮...大喊大叫No, I was just yelling at my... mother's urn.
不要乱来 我很快到
Don't do anything. I'll be right there.
洛克斯安? Roxanne?
噢 不是吧 又不见了 Oh no, not again!
洛克斯安? Roxanne?
很高兴你在这 等一下 你怎么这么快就到啊?
I'm glad you're here. Wait, how did you get here so fast?
呃 我...我刚好在这附近竞走
Well, I... I happened to be speed walking
-17页-
nearby when you called.
穿着西装? In a suit?
这叫...\正式竞走\那不重要
It's called... formal speed walking, but that's not important.
我来带路吧 这条路看起来比较刺激
I better take the lead. This way looks exciting.
不 那写着\出口\No, it says \
也就是刺激的另一种说法 对吧
Which is the abbreviation for \
这里就是喇
This is the mother Iode!
- 哇 快看啊 - 哇
- Wow. Just look at this thing. - Wow.
知道吗 我真的需要你帮忙解开这些秘密 You know, I really could use your help in deciphering all this.
- 真的吗? - 你是专家啊 - Really? - You're an expert
- 很了解超级大坏蛋的一切 对吧? - 对 没错
- on all things Megamind, right? - Yes. Right.
我们共同协力找到他的邪恶计划 并阻止他 Together, we could figure out his plan for the city and stop it.
- 要加入吗? - 噢 太好玩了 - Are you in? - Oh, what fun!
我就想听这句
That's what I want to hear.
小跟班 暗号: 派脑蝇出来
Minion, Code: Send In The Brain- bots.
你知道的 当暗号发出时...
You know, the whole point of a code is...
噢 暗号: 照做就对了 小跟班 Oh, Code: Just Do It, Minion.
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
入侵者! 入侵者! 入侵者! Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!
- 是我啊 你们这群蠢材 - 伯纳德! - It's me, you fools! - Bernard!
是你爹啊 It's Daddy!
超级大坏蛋 Megamind.
- 你把伯纳德怎么样了? - 噢 伯纳德? 对了
- What have you done with Bernard? - Oh, Bernard? Oh, yes.
我正在折磨他
I'm doing horrible things to that man.
我不想伤害他 不过那些镭射光线 钉子 I don't want to get into it, but lasers, spikes.
不 求求你! 不要! 不要用镭射光线 不要用钉子
No, please! No! Not the lasers and the spikes!
- 你知道钻孔器吧 - 噢 不要! 不要钻孔! - You know the drill. - Oh, no! Not the drill!
- 放他走 不然的话... - 不然什么? - Let him go or... - Or what?
不然的话我就会知道这把奇形怪状枪的用途
Or I'm gonna find out what this weird- Iooking gun does.
不 别开枪! 别用这把枪!
No, don't shoot! Don't shoot that gun!
我这就去救他 I'll just go get him.
- 放开我 你这恶魔 - 做不到! - Unhand me, you fiend! - Never!
他的力量太强大了! His strength's too much!
噢 我做到了! Oh, I work out!
-18页-
真的奏效了 你好苗条啊
Well, it's really paying off! You're so fit,
还有着不可思议的魅力 and strangely charismatic.
你没事吧? Are you OK?
我尽力了 但他太厉害了
I did my best, but he's too fantastic.
给我吧 这么重的枪我帮你拿
Here. Let me carry that heavy gun for you.
我来就好
I got us covered.
- 放手 这是我的枪! - 伯纳德快跑! - Let go. It's mine! - Bernard, run!
洛克斯安? Roxanne?
- 快被你弄烂了! - 给我!
- You're going to break it! - Give it to me!
噢 不! Oh, no!
洛克斯安? ! Roxanne? !
那到底是谁啊? Who on Earth is that?
- 救命啊! - 洛克斯安! - Help! - Roxanne!
伯纳德! 你是对的 这门后真够刺激的 Bernard! You were right about that door being exciting.
- 入侵者! 入侵者! - 走这边 - Intruder! Intruder! - This way.
入侵者! 入侵者! 入侵者! Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
这能阻止它们 拿着! This'll stop them. Here!
有点太极端了 不是吗?
Seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?
- 快扔啊! - 爹爹我很抱歉 - Just throw it! - Daddy's sorry.
- 哇 真刺激啊 - 对啊
- Wow. That was really exciting. - Yeah.
- 你好强大啊 - 我知道
- You were very strong in there. - I know.
除了曼城卫士 我没见过有人能阻止他 I've never seen anyone but Metro Man stand up to him like that.
- 怎么回事? - 哈尔 发生什么事了? - What's going on? - Hal, what happened?
我想有只蜜蜂撞到我鼻子了 I think a bee flew up my nose.
我正准备冲进去救你
I was just about to make my frontal assault to rescue you,
但貌似有50个忍者袭击我 所以我必须要先对付他们
but like 50 ninjas tried to attack me, so I had to beat 'em all up,
我搞定了 我...他们全部都哭着求饶... and I did, and I... They were all, like, crying and stuff...
- 哇 好勇敢啊 对吗? - 你是谁?
- Wow, a brave one, isn't he? - Who are you?
噢 这...这是伯纳德 我的搭档
Oh, thi... this is Bernard. He's my partner.
- 搭档? - 对 对 搭档
- Partner? - Yes. Yes. Partner.
听着 搭档 我才是她的搭档 她只是不晓得自己在说什么
Well, look, \doesn't know what she's saying.
她有创伤后遗症
-19页-
She's been through a traumatic experience.
我想我要带他回家了 再次谢谢你伯纳德 I'd better take him home. Thanks again, Bernard.
搭档 我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow, partner.
好啊 没问题 等你电话 Yeah, OK. I'd like that.
真奇怪啊你
That was weird for everybody,
因为你意外地不抱我反而抱他
'cause you accidentally hugged him instead of me.
主人? 主人! Sir? Sir!
暗号: 你知道那是谁了吗?
Code: Did You Find Out who It was?
暗号: 把车开过来 Code: Get The Car.
暗号: 马上到 主人 Code: Right Away, Sir.
- 再见! - 明天见 哈尔
- Bye- bye! - See you tomorrow, Hal.
我不会锁门 免得你晚点想来看我
I'll leave the door unlocked in case you want to check on me later.
这男的是谁啊? 我们已经被注入神力了 Who is this man we've infused with godlike power?
主人 他叫哈尔 斯图尔特 28岁
Well, sir, his name's Hal Stewart. He's 28 years old.
没有犯罪前科 事实上完全没记录
No criminal record. Actually no records at all.
很明显这个男人一事无成
Apparently this man hasn't accomplished anything.
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
小跟班 还没而已 还没...而已 Not yet, Minion. Not... yet.
难道日子不能变得有趣一点吗? Could this day get anymore fun- tastic?
所以我要过去射毁他的力量 因为这根本就是个错误
So, I will just go ahead and diffuse him since this is clearly a mistake.
不 小跟班 这活儿远没那么简单
No, Minion! There's something much more powerful at work here.
这不是错误 这是命中注定的 This is no mistake. It's destiny.
哈尔 斯拖尔特! 准备迎接你的命运吧! Hal Shtewart! Prepare for your destiny!
哈尔? 哈尔 斯拖尔特? Hal? Hal Shtewart?
- 嘿 在床上! - 我说得对吗?
- Hey! In the bed! - Am I saying it right?
念\斯图尔特\才对 \
想打劫吗? Is this a robbery?
因为对面的女士拥有更多值钱东西
'Cause the lady across the hall has way better stuff than me.
噢 看啊 是哈尔 斯图尔特 快啊 喷一下 Oh, look, it's Hal Stewart. Quick, the spray.
用光了 All out.
- 那就用失忆棒吧 - 噢 对啊
- Well, use the Forget- Me Stick. - Oh, right.
看着他
Just look at him.
不 他完全不像个英雄的样子
No, he doesn't look quite the hero- type to me.
-20页-
小跟班 你真是个讨厌鬼 Oh, you're such a pill, Minion.
无论资质好坏 都可以做英雄 A potter couldn't ask for finer clay.
我闻到英雄的气息 I smell a hero.
我闻到有东西糊了
I smell something burning.
起作用喇! 各就各位!
I think it's working. Places! Places!
准备好 各就各位 Places! Places! Places.
你准备好伪装了吗?
Do you have your disguise?
什么啊? What?
噢 你看上去太美了 Oh, you look fantastic.
醒来吧 我最伟大的创造 Rise my glorious creation.
醒来吧 到爹爹这里来 Rise, and come to Papa.
- 发生什么了? - 别紧张 孩子 - What's going on? - Easy my child.
- 你是谁? - 是我把你送到这个星球来的- Who are you? - I sent you to this planet
教会你正义 荣耀 和高尚
to teach you about justice, honor, and nobility.
我是你父亲 I am your father.
你是我的宇宙父亲?
So you're like my space dad?
对 我是你的宇宙父亲
Yeah, I'm like your space dad.
那你是?