超级大坏蛋中英文对白
不要让我等太久
Don't keep me waiting.
典狱官 典狱官 听着 你得放我走
Warden! Warden! Listen to me! You have to let me go!
必须有人阻止太阳神 Tighten has to be stopped!
抱歉了超级大坏蛋 你还有88个无期徒刑要服
Sorry, Megamind. You still have 88 life sentences to go.
够你反省的了
Plenty of time to reflect on what you've done.
你真的要我说吗? 那我说好了
Did you want to hear me say it? I'll say it.
听着 我从我心里最黑暗的地方说
Here it is, from the blackest part of my heart.
对不起 I am sorry!
我可不买帐 Not buying it.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我吓到这城市那么多次
I've terrorized this city countless times.
还造出来一个其实是坏人的英雄
Created a hero who's turned out to be a villain.
我还骗了洛克斯安 还有 I lied to Roxanne, and...
...我最好的朋友小跟班 视他如草芥 ...my best friend Minion, I treated like dirt.
请你不要让这个城市... Please don't make this city...
...不要让洛克斯安 替我受罪 ...don't make Roxanne pay for my wrongdoings.
-36页-
接受你的道歉 Apology accepted.
哦 小跟班 你个神奇的小鱼
Oh, Minion, you fantastic fish, you.
我们还等什么呢 快走
What are we waiting for? We'd better get going.
你还真骗倒我了 You got me.
- 好运 伙计们 - 我们要死了
- Good luck, fellas! - We're gonna die!
等等 你说什么 Wait, what?
嘿 曼城的衰人们 我在曼城之塔 Hey, Metro losers. This is Metro Tower.
人们说这是这城市力量的象征
They say it's supposed to be a symbol of our city's strength.
对我来说 却总是让我回想起
But for me, it's a reminder of the day
这个女人残忍的伤我的心的那天的伤心地 我讨厌伤心地
this woman ferociously ripped out my heart. And I hate reminders! 救命 Help!
请不要这样 我知道良心未泯 哈尔
Please don't do this. I know there's still good in you, Hal.
你太天真了 洛丝 You're so naive, Roxie.
你能看到所有人的优点 哪怕那人没优点 You see the good in everybody, even when it's not there.
你活的太理想化 You're living a fantasy.
复活节兔子 牙仙女什么的根本不存在 There is no Easter Bunny, there is no Tooth
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
Fairy,
根本没有英国女王这回事
and there is no Queen of England.
这才是现实 你得醒醒了
This is the real world, and you need to wake up!
你敢挑战超级大坏蛋吗? You dare challenge Megamind?
这塔容不下两个超级大坏蛋
This town isn't big enough for two super- villains!
哦 你的确是个坏蛋 但还不算超级大坏蛋 Oh, you're a villain all right! Just not a super one!
是吗 有什么区别吗?
Yeah? What's the difference?
闪亮登场! Presentation!
- 我知道你会回来的 - 哦 我也是这么想的- I knew you'd come back. - Well, that made one of us.
- 有什么计划吗? - 保命再说
- What's the plan? - Well, it mostly involves not dying.
这计划不错 I like that plan.
建筑物来了! Building!
快点! 开快点!
Go faster! Make this thing go faster!
我控制不住! I can't control it! 不 No.
这也太简单了 Well, that was easy.
还有一件事没完
-37页-
Looks like there's only one loose end now.
拜托 好歹尊重一下公共交通嘛
Please, let's have a little respect for public transportation.
你回来了! You came back!
你说对了洛克斯安 我不该离开的
You were right, Roxanne. I never should have left.
我以为你死了
I... I thought you were dead.
我的死亡是... 夸大了的
My death was... greatly exaggerated.
你就是传说中的那个阿飞啊
So, you're the punk I've heard about.
抱歉 我尽力了
I'm sorry. I did the best I could.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
小跟班? Minion?
惊喜吧! Surprise!
他才是真正的英雄 He's the real hero.
超级大坏蛋 Megamind.
你去哪?
Going somewhere?
除了监狱? Besides jail?
不 别打脸 哥们 拜托
No, not in the face, man. Please.
你知道应该怎么办 太阳神 离开蛮城! If you know what's good for you, Tighten, you'll stay out of Metrocity!
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
- 明白了! - 永远地 - You got it! - For good!
你也太卑鄙了吧 姐 Pretty sneaky, sis.
管这个小镇叫\蛮城\的只有你了
But there's only one person I know who calls this town \ 就你 You.
我猜你觉得这挺好玩的? Bet you think it's really funny?
大家都在嘲笑一下这帅哥?
Let's all laugh at the really cool guy?
你嚣张不了多久的
Well, you're not gonna be laughing for long.
隐形车
The invisible car.
喂 记得我甩你的那天晚上吗
Hey! Remember that night that I dumped you?
你现在提这事?
You're bringing this up now?
我那天有回头的! Well, I did look back!
你回头了? 你真的回头了? You did? You did?
是啊 现在该你回头看看了
Yes! And you should look back right now!
哦 我懂了 Oh, I get it!
这是你最后一次耍我了
This is the last time you make a fool out of me!
我把你造成了英雄 I made you a hero.
干傻事的是你自己
You did the fool thing all by yourself.
-38页-
你太可悲了
You're so pathetic.
不管你站在哪边 你总是败者
No matter what side you're on, you're always the loser.
当败者是有好处的
There's a benefit to losing.
你可以从失败中吸取教训
You get to learn from your mistakes.
哦 你别逗我了
Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
小跟班 我要是活下来 我非杀了你不可 Minion, if I live, I will kill you.
好好飞吧
Enjoy your flight!
超级大坏蛋! Megamind!
故事就是这么结束的 So this is how it ends.
一般 我会把它载入我光辉失败史的最后一页
Normally, I'd chalk this up to my last glorious failure.
但今天不行 But not today.
我还能说什么呢? 恶习难改
What can I say? Old habits die hard.
说再见吧 洛丝 Say bye- bye, Roxie. 喔罗 OIIo.
坏人呢 总是输的
The thing about bad guys, they always lose!
- 你做到了 你赢了 - 是啊... - You did it. You won. - Well...
我终于找到了赢的理由 就是你
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
I finally had a reason to win. You.
小跟班! Minion!
我看不见了 忽冷忽热 忽明忽暗的
Can't see. It's cold and... warm, and dark and light.
是我 小跟班 我在这
It's me, Minion. I'm right here.
我们两个一起经历这么多
We've had a lot of adventures together, you and I.
是啊 小跟班 We have, Minion.
我说 大多数都以失败收场
I mean... most of them ended in horrible failure,
可我们今天没输 是吧 先生 but we won today. Didn't we, sir?
是啊 小跟班 我们做到了 谢谢你 Yes, Minion, we did it. Thanks to you.
暗号 我们现在是好人了
Code: We're The Good Guys Now.
暗号 我想是的
Code: I Guess We Are.
哦 哦 哦 我要死了 我想 我快要死了 Oh, oh, oh, I'm going! I think this, this is it!
我要到那 遥远的... I'm going... going far...
真是爱演戏啊
What a drama queen.
我现在觉得好多了 我想我只是需要游个泳而已
You know, I'm feeling much better now. I guess I just needed a swim.
他真吓到你了 是吧 He had you, didn't he?
小跟班的老把戏 别对我做这表情
-39页-
Classic Minion. Don't give me that face.
他就是靠那张小脸骗人的
He reels you in with that little face.
- 看他那张老脸 - 我们做到了 - Look at that face. - We did it!
我们做到了 We did it!
- 拳头泵! - 你做到了 - Fist pump! - You did it!
我们赢了 我们赢了 我们赢了 We won, we won, we won!
回去吧 你个野蛮人 Get back, you savages!
抱歉 抱歉 他不太习惯人们积极的反应 Sorry! Sorry. He's just not used to positive feedback.
有趣 我觉得命运不是给我们的...
Funny, I guess destiny is not the path given to us...
...而是我们自己选择的
...but the path we choose for ourselves.
好了 把手抬起来
All right, put your hands in the air.
钱包交出来
Now hand over your wallets.
我开玩笑啦 I'm just kidding!
开玩笑
Just kidding!
我不得不承认 当好人是有好处的
I have to admit, being good has its perks.
知道吗 你穿白色很帅
You know, you look pretty good in white.
超级大坏蛋 麻烦你... Megamind, if you plea...
喂 你挡着我孩子了
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
Hey. My kid can't see.
抱歉 朋友
Sorry, my friend.
你还有很长的路要走 我知道你
Way to go, little buddy. I knew he had it in him.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
超级大坏蛋 曼城的守护神
Megamind, defender of Metro City!
知道么 我喜欢这种声音
You know, I like the sound of that.
来吧! Hit it!
超级大坏蛋! 超级大坏蛋! 超级大坏蛋! 超级大坏蛋!
Megamind! Megamind! Megamind! Megamind!
我是坏人 我是坏人 没错 耶 I'm bad! I'm bad! That's right. Yeah!
先生 你真得多清清你的口袋了
Sir, you really need to empty your pockets more often.
这是我一生里最糟糕的一天
This has been the worst day of my entire life.
别着急 No worries.
-40页-