超级大坏蛋中英文对白
And you are what?
我是你的宇宙继母
I'm your space stepmom.
我最近整形了
I've had some work done recently.
这是梦吗?
Is this some kind of dream?
是梦想成真
This is a dream come true.
你已经被赐予深不可测的能力
You've been blessed with unfathomable power.
- 什么能力 - 深不可测
- What kind of power? - Unfathomable.
就是深...得无法了解 It's unf... without fathom.
对 我们来指导你
Yeah. We've come to guide you
成为蛮城的新英雄
on your path to be Metrocity's new hero
与超天才超级大坏蛋决战
and battle the super- genius of Megamind.
我知道你一时无法接受这么多 I know this is a lot to take in.
这也许需要几个月时间来理解
It may take months for you to come to grips.
开什么玩笑! No freaking way!
我还没说完 I wasn't finished.
我要当英雄!
I'm gonna be a hero!
我要当英雄喇! I'm gonna be a hero!
看吧 小跟班 他是完美的 See, Minion, he's perfect!
-21页-
开始!
And... action!
- 帮帮我! - 我没事!
- Someone help me! - I'm OK!
你这个...坏蛋! You... Bad!
杀! 杀! 杀! Zap! Zap! Zap!
燃烧恶魔的火焰光亮无比
The flames of my evil burn bright.
现在你来说些什么报复我吧
Now you say something cool back at me.
看 完全不会痛 感觉不到什么
Look. It doesn't even hurt. Don't even feel it.
不不不 不是 肚子往下 手往上 像个曼城卫士
No, no, no, no, no. Stomach down, hands up. Like Metro Man.
- 哇 等一下! - 小心
- Whoa! Wait! - Watch out.
他没救了 没救了! He's hopeless. Hopeless!
- 或许我们可以改变策略 - 真的吗?
- Maybe we should change tactics. - You think so?
噢 你知道男孩的
Oh, you know how boys are.
他们喜欢电脑游戏 They love video games.
- 我可以找几个玩伴 - 等不及了
- I could throw a few parts together. - Can't wait.
大声地笑 笑脸 LOL. Smiley face.
等不及什么 主人? Can't wait for what, sir?
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
真是个有趣的故事
That was such a funny story.
顺便说一句 说得很精彩
And brilliantly told, by the way.
好了 轮到你说一个 OK, now you tell one.
伯纳德我从不知道你这么风趣
Bernard, I never knew you were so funny.
我也从没听过你笑
And I never heard you laugh before.
对啊 好一阵子了 感觉很好啊
Yeah, it's been a while. Feels pretty good. 开始
And action.
搞定你喇! Gotcha!
- 你不常出外的 对吗? - 噢 多好玩啊 - You don't get out much, do you? - Oh, what fun!
我小时候和我妈来过这里
I used to come here with my mother when I was a kid.
是我最爱做的事情之一
It was one of my favorite things to do.
现在看来 是个垃圾堆 Now look at it. It's a dump.
为什么我们要打扫城市啊 主人? Why are we cleaning up the city, sir?
我们不希望咱们的新英雄在垃圾堆里战斗吧?
Well, we don't want to battle our new hero in a dump now, do we?
他们都回来了 可是怎么会? 为什么? They're all back. But how? Why?
或许超级大坏蛋没有那么坏呢
Maybe Megamind isn't so bad after all.
就是这样喇
-22页-
That's it.
飞吧 像鸽子般飞翔吧 Be free, my beautiful dove!
好吧 好吧 OK, OK.
曼城卫士和我从来都没有在一起 Metro Man and I were never a couple.
- 可我还以为你们俩... - 我知道 所有人都这么想
- But I thought you two were... - I know. Everybody did.
只是...他不是我喜欢的类型
It's just... Well, he was never really my type.
真的? Really?
好了 轮到你告诉我
OK, now you tell me something.
一些你从没告诉别人的秘密
Something you've never told anyone.
呃 在学...学校... Well, in sh... school...
没有人喜欢过我
...none of the other kids really liked me.
我从来就是被剩下的那个
I was always the last one picked for everything.
我没和你在同一间学校太遗憾了
It's too bad that we didn't go to the same school.
哈尔 我想你已经准备好了 Hal, I think you're ready for this.
- 我有儿子了? - 没有 - Do I have a son? - No.
你真幽默
You make me laugh.
它可以伸展的 给你穿的 It stretches. It's for you.
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
这个字母T是什么意思? Hey, what's the T stand for?
太阳神 Titan.
\太阳神\什么意思?
\
只有这个名字可以注册成商标了
It was the only name I could trademark.
哈尔 在你生命里 有特别的人吗? Do you have someone special in your life, Hal?
还没有 不过...有一个很漂亮的女孩 No, not yet. But... there's this really, really good- Iooking one
我的眼睛总离不开她
I've got my eye on currently.
那很好
That's very good.
- 恋情是很鼓舞人的 - 我也是这么认为的- Romance is very inspiring. - That's what I hear.
你要做的是拯救她 那么她就是你的了 All you have to do is save her and she'll be yours.
- 我想要炸油条? - 我! - Who wants churros? - I do!
- 我要 谢谢你 宇宙继母 - 炸油条一直陪伴你
- I do, yeah. Thanks, Space Stepmom. - Churros all the way around.
数到三 拔出油条
On the count of three, unsheathe your churro.
一二三!
One, two, three!
敬太阳神! To Titan!
-23页-
明天 你会和超级大坏蛋决斗 整个城市将会知道你的名字
Tomorrow, you will fight Megamind, and the city will know your name.
城市的公园恢复往日的风采
...the city's parks restored to their original glory,
街道治安稳定 银行重新开张
the streets the safest they've been, the banks reopened.
超级大坏蛋发生什么了吗?
Has something happened to Megamind?
难道有人降服了这只怪兽?
Has someone tamed this monster?
这是洛克斯安 瑞驰 谨慎乐观
This is Roxanne Ritchi, cautiously optimistic,
愉悦困扰地为你报导 and pleasantly confused.
今晚你看起来心情不错啊 主人
Well, you seem in a very good mood tonight, sir.
对啊 小跟班 还要多长时间啊? Oh, yes. How long is this going to take, Minion?
只剩一点点修改了 主人 很快做好
Just a few alterations, sir, and I will be done
你的最可怕斗篷
with your most terrifying cape yet!
我要把它命名为... I'm calling it...
黑曼巴蛇!
...the Black Mamba...
黑曼巴蛇 很好
Black Mamba. Perfect.
天啊 我快迟到了 我要走了
Gosh, I am running late. I have to go.
什么? 哪...你要去哪里 主人?
What? Where... Where are you going, sir?
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
明天早上我们和太阳神初次登场战斗 We have our debut battle with Titan tomorrow morning.
我们还没测试过你的大战斗服呢
We haven't even tested your big battle suit yet.
小跟班 你处理好细节先 我要...帮人跑腿办件事
You attend to the details, Minion. I have to... run a quick errand.
你不会帮人跑腿的 You don't run errands.
- 发生什么了? - 什么?
- What's going on here? - What?
噢 等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
你擦了名牌香水?
Are you wearing Jean Paul Gaultier's Pour Homme?
只是我的体香而已 车钥匙在哪?
It's just my natural musk. Now, where are the car keys?
和瑞驰小姐有关 对不对? This is about Ms. Ritchi, isn't it?
你在和她约会
You're going on a date with her.
不是 兄弟 别闹了
No, my main man. Get out of town.
噢 糟了 糟了 你爱上她了
Oh, this is bad. This is bad. You've fallen in love with her.
小跟班 你太多管闲事了 把钥匙给我 You are forgetting your place, Minion. Now give me the keys.
如果洛克斯安发现你是谁 那怎么办? What happens when Roxanne finds out who you really are?
她不会发现的 不然我干嘛还撒谎?
-24页-
She will never find out. That's the point of lying.
老实说 如果我不认识你
Honestly, if I didn't know any better,
我会以为你第一天来当恶魔
I'd think this was your first day of being evil. 不! No!
这太过分了喔
This has gone far enough!
噢 你翅膀硬了啊
Oh, that was really grown- up!
主人 主人 求求你 这是为你好 Sir, sir, please. It's for your own good.
噢 你知道什么
Oh, what do you know?
我或许不知道太多 但我知道:
I may not know much, but I do know this:
坏人是得不到心爱的女人的 The bad guy doesn't get the girl.
或许我再也不想当坏人了
Maybe I don't want to be the bad guy anymore.
你听到了 You heard me!
你是谁啊? Who are you?
- 快把钥匙给我! - 不给! - Now, give me the keys! - No!
我生来就是要照顾你
My sole purpose in life is to look after you.
我不需要你的照顾
Well, I don't need you to look after me.
你说什...你说什么? 你不需要我?
What are you s... What are you saying? You don't need me?
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
让我把话说清楚 暗号: 我不需要你
Let me make it clear. Code: I Don't Need You.
你知道吗? 你知道吗?
You know what? You know what?
暗号: 我会收拾行李 然后离开! Code: I'll Just Pack My Thing And Go!
- 暗号: 随便你! - 暗号: 我也随便你! - Code: Fine! - Code: Fine Back!
- 祝你约会顺利 - 我会的
- Well, good luck on your date! - I will!
- 这完全说不过去 - 我知道
- That doesn't even make any sense! - I know!
我快接近真相了 我可以感觉到它 I know I am so close. I can feel it.
好吧 好吧 我得回想一下
OK, OK. I just have to take a step back.
等一下
Wait a minute.
太阳神 \
- 太阳神是什么东西? - 我的顺风耳听到东西喇
- What's a Titan? - My super- ears are burning.
我通常只听到罪犯的声音 你没有捣乱吧? I usually just hear criminals. You haven't been naughty, have you?
我在开玩笑 我在开玩笑
I'm totally messing with you. I'm totally messing with you.
- 我叫太阳神 - 太阳神 - The name's Titan. - Titan.
正直可敬的英雄守护者
Your very own heroic guardian of pure awesome.
你叫什么名字? 我开玩笑的 我知道你的一切
What's your name? Just kidding. I know
-25页-
everything about you.
我...我带了花来
And I... And I brought some flowers.
不知道你喜欢什么 所以我全部都带来的 Didn't know what you liked, so I just grabbed, you know, all of them.
好吧 不喜欢花? 算了 忽略这些花 OK. You don't like flowers? OK, forget the flowers.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
或许我们可以一起去兜风 飞遍整个城市 Thought maybe we could go for a little flight around town.
先互相了解一下
Get to know each other first.
一定会让你很兴奋的
This must be very thrilling for you.
你知道你在干嘛吗?
What do you think you're doing? !
噢 我飞太快了吗? 你是对的
Oh, am I moving too fast? You're probably right.
我应该先拯救你几次 再进行浪漫桥段的 I should just rescue you a few times before we get all romantic.
救到你喇 Saved ya.
有我这个伟大的英雄 你真够幸运的
You are lucky to have such a great hero here.
- 你居然敢... - 噢 糟了 赶快找人来救她 - Don't you ever... - Oh, no! Somebody do something!
噢 对了 对了 我来喇 我来喇
Oh, right, right, duh. I gotcha. I gotcha.
好刺激啊 你差点没命了
That was a close one. You almost died,